Best 19 Travel Trailer in 2021
Wolf by Covercraft CY31040 Travel Trailer RV Cover 18'1" - 20' ,Gray
KING BIRD Upgraded Travel Trailer RV Cover, Extra-Thick 5 Layers Anti-UV Top Panel, Deluxe Camper Cover, Fits 20'- 22' RV Cover -Breathable, Water-Repellent, Rip-Stop with 2Pcs Straps & 4 Tire Covers
- ✅【TEAR PROOF】–Newly developing Mixed Anti-UV Composite Fabric for top panel, extra-thick, extra strength, Rip-stop; White Composite Fabric up to 5 Layers and 3-Ply Side Non-Woven can provide maximum weather and damage protection against harmful UV, rain, snow, dirt, nicks, and scratches.
- ✅【WIND PROOF】– Reinforced white corner patch at both sides help to protect the whole cover from damaging. Extra 2pcs straps are specially designed for better protecting cover against blowing away and tearing by heavy wind.
- ✅【VENTILATION&VIEW】–6 Air vents on both sides, can effectively reduce wind stress and inside moisture, meanwhile, quick dry systerm protect your love car better. Rollable zippered door on both sides allow access to the RV doors and engine areas anytime, easy to view and check internal situation.
- ✅【FULL EQUIPMENTS】–2pcs Reinforced straps- protecting cover against blowing away by wind; 4pcs deluxe wheel cover- elasticized back hem with quick-connect clips for a fast and adjustable fit; 1pc portable Storage Bag- easy to store it and use again; 1pc adhesive patch.
- ✅【2 YEAR WARRANTY】–Within the Warranty Period, We will offer excellent after-sale service for KING BIRD Cover, please rest assured to buy! Easy to set up, No extra Tool Needed.
Classic Accessories 73163 OverDrive PolyPro 3 Deluxe Travel Trailer Cover, Fits 18' - 20',Grey
- Travel Trailer Cover;Fits travel trailers & toy haulers up to 18' - 20' long, 118" high from ground to roof
- RV Accessories: Adjustable Front and Rear Tension Panels and Elasticized Hem Corners Provide a Custom Fit, Air Vent Reduces Wind Lofting and Inside Moisture
- RV Storage Cover: Triple-ply PolyPRO 3 keeps out rain and snow. Thick, triple-ply top and single-ply sides protect against rain, snow, dirt, nicks and scratches for all-season protection, integrated rope attachment system and a provided toss bag helps reduce crawling under the RV
- RV Cover With Access Panels: Zippered Panels Allow Access to the RV Doors and Engine Areas
- Camper Cover With Warranty: Stuff Sacks Are Included on All Covers and Ladder Caps Are Included on Most, Includes 3-Year Warranty
- Antenna Reinforcement Patch
KING BIRD Extra-Thick 4-Ply Top Panel & Extra 2Pcs Reinforced Straps, Deluxe Camper Travel Trailer Cover, Fits 18'- 20' RV Cover -Breathable Water-Repellent Anti-UV with Storage Bag&Tire Covers
- ✅【WIND RESISTANCE and ANTI-TEAR】 2Pcs Reinforced straps are specially designed for better protecting your RV cover against blowing away and tearing by heavy wind.
- ✅【EXTRA-THICK FABRIC】 Extra-Thick 4-Ply Top Fabric &3-Ply Side Non-Woven, provide maximum weather and damage protection against harmful UV, rain, snow, dirt,nicks, and scratches.
- ✅【VENTILATION SYSTEM】 6 Air Vents on both sides, can effectively reduce wind stress and inside moisture, meanwhile, quick dry systerm protect your love car better.Free 4pcs Deluxe Wheel Cover+ Portable Storage Bag.
- ✅【ACCESSIBILITY DESIGN】 Rollable zippered Door on both sides allow access to the RV doors and engine areas anytime. Easy to view and check internal situation through this window; Yellow Reflective panels also provide maximum safety at night or parking.
- ✅【2 YEAR WARRANTY】 Within the Warranty Period, We always offer excellent after-sale service, please rest assured to buy!
North East Harbor Waterproof Superior RV Motorhome Travel Trailer/Toy Hauler Cover Fits Length 18'-20' Camper Zippered Panels Allow Access To The Door, Engine, Side Storage Areas, and Ramp Door
- Superior All Weather Protection - 4 Bonded Layer Polypropylene
- Breathable Material - Any Moisture that Enters the Cover Evaporates with the Sun
- All Around Protection - Sun, Snow, Sand, Bird Droppings, Tree Sap, Airborne Dust, Dirt and Sunrays
- Zippered Access - Zippered Panels Allow Access to the Door, Engine, Storage Areas, and Ramp Door
- Fits: 18ft to 20ft Travel Trailer / Toy Hauler with Width up to 104"
Classic Accessories OverDrive PermaPro Heavy Duty Cover for up to 20' Travel Trailers, Grey (Limited
- TRAVEL TRAILER COVER: Fits travel trailers 18' - 20' long, 118" high from ground to roof
- RV ACCESSORIES: Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a custom fit, air vent system and quick drying PermaPRO fabric combine to reduce wind stress and vent inside moisture, long zipper pulls reduce the need for a ladder
- RV STORAGE COVER: Extra strength, lightweight PermaPRO ripstop fabric repels water and protects against dirt and sun damage, integrated strap attachment and weighted toss bag system eliminates crawling under the RV to install tension straps, tension panels reduce cover stress when tightening the straps
- RV COVER WITH ACCESS PANELS: Zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and storage compartments, panels allow access to all four sides
- CAMPER COVER WITH WARRANTY: Zippered storage bag unzips and expands for easy packing, includes lifetime warranty
ADCO 52240 Designer Series SFS Aqua Shed Travel Trailer RV Cover - 18'1" - 20' ,Gray
- Length 18 feet 20 feet (243 inches x 100 inches x 90 inches) and this cover ACcommodates for: All types of front ends, air conditioners, extra tall and regular height walls, slide outs and ladders
- Protect your travel trailer with ADCO’s designer series SFS aqua shed RV cover
- Designed for moderate climates with high moisture
- Features triple layer sfs aquashed top panel and triple layer designer polypropylene sides with a contemporary aesthetic unique to ADCO
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value
AmazonBasics Trailer RV Cover, 18-20 Foot
- Trailer cover with thick, extended, 3-ply roof material and 1-ply breathable sides; protects against dust, dirt, rain, snow, nicks, and scratches
- Quick-drying materials; integrated air vent system minimizes wind lofting and inside moisture
- Adjustable front and rear tension panels; elasticized hem corners for a custom-like fit
- Integrated buckle attachment system; included toss bag removes the need to crawl under the trailer
- Fits travel trailer bodies measuring 18 to 20 feet and up to 118 inches high; storage bag included; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
XGEAR Thick 3-Ply Top Panel Travel Trailer Cover- Ripstop Waterproof RVs Covers with Storage Bag and Windproof Buckles (18'-20')
- Fits RV 18'-20', 104"in height. Include 1*adhesive repair patch , 1*storage bag; 1 ladder cap
- Durable Material: Thick, triple-ply top and single-ply sides protect against rain, snow, dirt, mildew, birds droppings and scratches for all-weather protection.
- Windproof :Provide 2pcs extra straps to tie the body of your RV for better protection in the heavy wind & Buckles at botton, elasticized hem corners, adjustable front & rear tension panels provide a custom fit, protect your rv cover from blowing off in heavy wind
- Easy to use: Multiple zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and engine areas anytime. Full cut to allow room for ladders, air conditioners etc.
- 2-Year warranty
Leader Accessories Windproof Upgrade Travel Trailer RV Cover Fits 27'-30' Trailer Camper 3 Layer Size 366" L102 W104 H with Adhesive Repair Patch
- Fits RV 27'-30', Size: 366"L*102"W*104"H, Attention: This normal RV cover is not include Assist Steel poles
- [Durable Material]: 3 layers ripstop non-woven fabric + 1 layer anti-UV Coating and upgraded 110g non-woven fabric side protect against rain, snow, dirt, mildew, birds droppings and scratches for all-weather protection. Reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value.
- Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a custom fit. Air vent system reduces wind stress and vent inside moisture.
- Multiple zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and engine areas anytime. Full cut to allow room for ladders, air conditioners etc. Ladder cap and storage bag included.
- 2-Year warranty .Within the Warranty Period, We always offer excellent after-sale service for this item. Easy to assemble.
Housing on the Cheap: How to Buy a FEMA Trailer
FEMA periodically disposes of mobile homes and travel trailers that have been used as temporary emergency housing after natural disasters such as Hurricane Katrina that devastated the Gulf Coast in 2005.
The general public may purchase these trailers at a reasonable cost. The condition of these trailers range from significantly damaged to like new. Many of them are over three years old and have been stored outside in the elements. Would be buyers can expect to have to do at least some repairs to the trailers. The average price of a FEMA travel trailer is $6,936 and the average price of a FEMA mobile home is $11,479.
How are They Sold?
Once FEMA management decides to dispose of said trailers they turn them over to the General Services Administration (GSA). The GSA follows a protocol of disposal first offering the trailers to other federal agencies.
If no other federal agencies have use for the trailers, they are then offered to the State Agency for Surplus Property in each state and territory. Individual State Agency for State Surplus Property (SASP) agents are also allowed to work with their area non-profits to see if any of those agencies have use for the trailers.
Once all of those disposal options have been exhausted the GSA then makes the trailers available for sale to the general public through the GSA website. Those members of the general population, who are interested in purchasing the FEMA trailers, or any other piece of government surplus, should go to the GSA Auctions web site to review what is available for public sale.
What are the Terms and Conditions of the Sale?
The rules of the GSA auction are similar to any other auction. Would be buyers bid on the items they want. The winner of the bid must have the entire purchase price monies on hand as there are no other payment options.
When purchasing items through the GSA potential buyers must keep in mind that they assume all costs associated with the sale and that the items are being sold "as is". The buyer waives all rights to refunds, returns or damages. Purchasing costs can include but are not limited to; transportation, repair, and any necessary licenses or inspections.
Purchasers of travel trailers are also required to sign a "Buyer's Certificate". The "Buyer's Certificate" acknowledges that the travel trailer will not be used or re-sold for use as housing.
Purchasers of mobile homes do not have to sign a "Buyer's Certificate." Instead they must work with the Department of Housing and Urban Development to ensure that the mobile home is in compliance with all applicable laws.
It should also be noted that in the advent that the initial purchaser wishes to re-sell the trailer they must provide the new buyer with at least three pieces of critical reference materials that were provided to them by the GSA during the initial sale. Those reference materials are entitled as follows; "Indoor Air Quality and Health in FEMA Temporary Housing", "What You Should Know About Formaldehyde in Mobile Homes" and "Formaldehyde Exposure in Homes: A Reference for State Officials to Use in Decision Making."
As of 2020 FEMA still had several trailers that the GSA was trying to dispose of through public auction. FEMA officials expect their surplus trailer inventory to be completely disposed of by 2020.