Best Business Travel Bag in 2021
Rolling Backpack, Matein Waterproof College Wheeled Travel Backpack,Carry-on Laptop Backpack Trolley Suitcase Compact Business Bag Student Computer Bag for Men Women fit 15.6 Inch Notebook,Black
CoolBELL Convertible Backpack Messenger Bag Shoulder Bag Laptop Case Handbag Business Briefcase Multi-Functional Travel Rucksack Fits 17.3 Inch Laptop for Men/Women (Grey)
- Dimensions: 18.8 x 5.1 x 13.7 inches; Fits up to 17.3 inches laptop. Still more room for you to keep 2-3 days summer clothes, ideal design for travel, business trip, shool life or work.
- Three carrying styles. You could use it as backpack shoulder bag and messenger bag. Also the straps can be hidden when you use it a messenger bag and shoulder bag. Why you should choose this bag: one bag pay and getting three bags use!
- Four outside pockets, convenient to organize your items you want to carry, Just forget the pain point of finding things anywhere!
- Roomy laptop compartment and accessory compartment.Special design laptop compartment with Telescopic belt provides more protection for your laptop. Still keep 3 days clothes for traveling. Roomy enough for your need.
- Lightweight design is easy for carrying. The top grab handle offers quick grab-and-go style. Ergonomic design ensures the dispersion of gravity of the fulled bag.
KROSER 18" Laptop Bag Premium Laptop Briefcase Fits Up to 17.3 Inch Laptop Expandable Water-Repellent Shoulder Messenger Bag Computer Bag for Travel/Business/School/Men/Women-Black
- MATERIAL: The laptop briefcase is made of environment-friendly canvas poly fabric which is durable and water-repellent; Dimensions: 18”x12.8”x7.5”/9.5”; Weight:2.88LBS.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL COMPARTMENT: Roomy compartments provide separated space for your 17.3” computer, iPad, files, pens, wallet, notebooks and all your items. RFID pockets with identity protection function, protects date encoded on most IDs, credit cards and passports. Padded laptop compartment offers perfect protection for your laptop from accidental bumps and shocks.
- EXPANDABLE CAPACITY: The expansion zipper will extend the main compartment space greatly, in which there will be more space for your clothing and files.
- COMFORTABLE & COMPATIBLE DESIGN: Removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap and sturdy PU handles assure you comfort carrying for a long time.
- GREAT CONVENIENCE: A well-knitted luggage strap is quite easy to fix the laptop bag on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and business traveling more convenient.
Travelpro Maxlite 5 - Lightweight Underseat Carry-On Travel Tote Bag, Black, 18-Inch
- This ultra lightweight, compact carry on tote is designed to fit under the seat of most major airlines
- Polyester fabric with stain resistant, water repellant duraguard coating and ergonomic, high tensile strength zipper pulls provide lasting durability
- Rear strap allows secure stacking, while top carry handle and removable padded shoulder strap offer carrying options; Front flap, roomy interior and built in pockets keep contents organized and accessible
- Limited lifetime coverage plus trusted companion promise, which covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for 1 year
- Case Dimensions: 11x18x8 inches, Overall Dimensions: 11x18x8 inches, Weight: 1.6 pounds; H20 Guard protects the interior lining from moisture
- Volume: 28.0 liter
KROSER Laptop Backpack 15.6 Inch Stylish School Computer Backpack Doctor Bag Water Repellent College Casual Daypack with USB Port Travel Business Work Bag for Men/Women-Black
- QUALITY MATERIAL: PU leather/Nylon, Water-repellent; Dimensions: 16.9"x11.15"x7.5"; Weight: 1.82 LBS.
- USB PORT DESIGN: Built-in USB PORT is convenient to charge your cell phone by the connected power bank. (POWER BANK IS NOT INCLUDED)
- MULTI-COMPARTMENT: Roomy space for your laptop and tablet. One open pocket and mesh pocket provide perfect storage for your small items, such as credit cards and keys. Zippered compartment and side pockets all in simple and practical design, black leather pullers are the best choice of fashion. What’s more, the bag is lightweight and it is easy to carry.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE：Reinforced edges and steel frame of the main compartment keep the perfect shape of the bag and durable of usage. Unique leather handles match well with shoulder straps. A well-knit luggage strap is quite convenient for you to fix the backpack on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and travelling more convenient wherever you go.
- This stylish backpack can be a great companion for college, travel, business, everyday use and outdoor activities. Practical gifts for teens, boys, girls, friends, mother, father, her or him.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Chelsea Quilted Chevron 15" Laptop & Tablet Business Tote With Removeable Shoulder Strap, Black
- comfortable carrying: features tote style handles made to be worn over the shoulder with an 8. 5-Inch handle drop. A removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap extends to be 52-Inches long. Rear exterior features a trolley strap to fit over most luggage trolley handles for hands-free carrying.
- protect your TECH: a padded laptop pocket holds most laptops and tablets with up to a 15-inch screen. A separate, padded tablet pocket is compatible with most tablets. The fashionable, polyester Twill Exterior with chevron quilted detail and tear-resistant, fully-lined interior protects your possessions.
- compact and convenient: only weighs 3. 1 lbs. A front exterior flap over pocket with hidden magnetic closure Includes an organizer with a zipper pocket, phone pocket, open top PDA pockets, three card slots, and two pen loops, which are easily accessible. The rear exterior features an easy-access open top pocket to have your most needed items close at hand.
- substantial space: overall Dimensions: 17. 0” L x 13. 0” H x 5. 0” d. Computer compartment Dimensions: 15. 25” L x 10. 3”H x 1. 5” d. Main compartment includes a padded tablet pocket, laptop pocket, and zipper pocket, leaving plenty of room to store other needed belongings. The front wall of the main compartment Consists of two padded, open top accessory pockets and removable zippered accessory pouch.
- buy with confidence: backed by a manufacturer lifetime limited . A straightforward and stylish tote, great for business, travel, or everyday use.
Business Travel Backpack, Matein Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port for Men Womens Boys Girls, Anti Theft Water Resistant College School Bookbag Computer Backpack Fits 15.6 Inch Laptop Notebook
- ★Safe&Convenient: A luggage strap allows backpack hook to luggage / suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying. Custom-fit padded shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit, relieve the stress of shoulder. Foam padded top handle for long-time carrying on
- ★Plenty of Space&Pockets: One separate laptop compartment fit 15. 6 Inch Laptop as well as 15 Inch, 14 Inch and 13 Inch Macbook/Laptop. One spacious main compartment fits books, lunch, light clothes and school supplies or travel accessories. Front compartment with key fob hook provides organizer pockets for key, pens, pencils, cell phone. Mesh pockets at side for water bottle and compact umbrella
- ★Lightweight&Sturdy: Many padding in the back gives you maximum back support. Comfortable airflow back design with thick but soft multi-panel ventilated padding. Breathable and adjustable shoulder straps relieve the stress of shoulder. Foam padded top handle for a long time carry on
- ★Usb port design: with built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside, this USB backpack offers you a more convenient way to charge your phone while walking. Please noted that this backpack doesn't power itself, USB charging port only offers an easy access to charge
- ★Durable&Solid: Made of Water Resistant and Durable Polyester Fabric with metal zippers. Ensure a secure and long usage everyday & weekend. Serve purpose as professional work bacpack at office, slim fashion bagpack with usb port, college bookbag, high school big student book bag for boys, girls, teens, travel personal carryon for adults
Solo Bryant Rolling Laptop Bag with Wheels,Fits Up to 17.3-Inch Laptop,Travel Friendly Wheeled Briefcase for Women and Men with Telescoping Handle-Black
- LAPTOP BAG FOR COMMUTE AND BUSINESS: The Solo New York Bryant Rolling Laptop Bag features a padded laptop compartment with a secure strap that can protect up to a 17.3-inch laptop; The easy-glide wheels and loads of storage space make it perfect for travel
- ORGANIZED MOBILE OFFICE: This rolling bag includes a spacious compartment that accommodates notebooks, binders, and must-have documents; The second zippered accordion file compartment helps organize bulky files
- QUICK ACCESS: Our rolling laptop bag is packed with loads of storage; The full-size front zipper organizer compartment includes multiple pockets, while the front pocket offers quick access for travel essentials
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: This is a travel-friendly rolling bag that fits in most airline overhead compartments; The push button telescoping handle retracts into a zippered compartment when not in use, allowing you to roll or carry it with ease
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Guaranteed to be unstoppable; Every bag is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for five years from the date of purchase
Travel Select Amsterdam Business Rolling Garment Bag, Black, One Size
- Made of 1200D 2-Tone polyester front panel w/ EVA reinforcement
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with non-slip pad; Dimensions: 23"L x 22"W (44"W when opened) x 7"H
- Corner protected in-line skate wheels, Bag Linear Inches: 12 linear inches
- Spacious main compartment with zippered mesh pockets
- Elegantly imprinted interior lining and tie straps to secure items
Augus Business Travel Briefcase Genuine Leather Duffel Bags for Men Laptop Bag fits 15.6 inches Laptop (Dark brown)
- Made from genuine soft nappa leather for a professional and trendy appearance and Large capacity..The hardware parts are made of cast molding thick hardwareDouble stitched seams with thick stitching.
- Suitable for a short business trip or a quick weekend getaway. size：17"L*6.5"W*12"H/43L*16.5W*30.5H(cm). weight: 4.2-lb/1.9kg.
- Laptop padding： The laptop padding fits 15.6 inch laptop for business travel. Other compartment fits 17inch Laptop. Large capacity and front and interior pockets organization for all your business needs.
- A leather belt on back of bag--It can be easily hung on trolley case or trolley of airport, be sure it's safe, won't fall off.
- If you are unsatisfied with our product for any reason, we promise 100% refund guarantee.
Veronica Cartwright Looks Back at 'The Right Stuff' on Its 30th Anniversary
Veronica Cartwright was the guest of honor at New Beverly Cinema in Los Angeles when Brian McQuery asked her about making "The Right Stuff." In the movie, she plays Betty Grissom, wife of Gus Grissom who was the second man to travel into space.
Filmmaker Brian McQuery asked New Beverly Cinema to program it, and his wish came true when the movie theater screened "The Right Stuff" in honor of its thirtieth anniversary. Philip Kaufman's adaptation of Tom Wolfe's non-fiction book on the Mercury Seven astronaut program and Chuck Yeager was not a box office success when it first came out, but it did find its audience on video, cable and eventually DVD. Seeing it again on the big screen was a real treat for everyone, and the audience got an even bigger treat when McQuery welcomed actress Veronica Cartwright to the stage for a Q A.;
In "The Right Stuff," Cartwright plays Betty Grissom, wife to Gus Grissom who was the second American to fly into space. Gus' flight, however, ended on a controversial note after he landed in the ocean and the hatch on his spacecraft suddenly exploded and came off. This caused the spacecraft to sink in the ocean, and the whole incident left NASA feeling embarrassed. Gus was later found to be not at fault for what happened.
Cartwright had previously worked with Kaufman on his remake of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," and he told Cartwright that he had written the part of Betty Grissom with her in mind. Still, she had to convince to the movie's producers that she was the right person for the role, but there was one thing that threatened to derail her interview with them.
"I had been in a car accident in 1981 where I broke my leg in 35 places," Cartwright said. "Then this interview came up and I was six months in a cast, and I had nine screws and an 8 inch plate in my ankle. I had just gotten out of my cast and my mother had to drive me to the interview, and I dressed in red, white and blue (I thought this was the appropriate thing to do). As I got up the stairs and I walked, Phil came out. Well I had a bit of a limp at this point so I thought, 'Oh my god if he sees me limping…' So I went, 'Hey Phil! What's happening?' And I danced the whole length of the hallway."
Despite the shape her leg was in, Cartwright still got the part. In fact, she didn't even tell Kaufman or any of the producers that her leg was broken until after the film was wrapped. However, she did have to wear high heels for a scene three months after her leg came out of the cast which was anything but comfortable.
Cartwright's character is of course based on a real person, but she admitted that she never got to meet Betty Grissom before, during or after making the movie. This was due to a big lawsuit going on after Gus died aboard Apollo 1 which caught fire before it took off, and Betty was not in a good state of mind to assist with "The Right Stuff's" production. As a result, Cartwright had to rely on other ways to get into character, and she talked about how she prepared to play Betty.
"We looked at the archival footage and we were all given backgrounds of where the characters were born and how they met their husbands and how they got involved in the whole space program," Cartwright said. "When you're doing a real character I think it's a little scarier because you want to do that person justice. It's not coming off of your own imagination. It's coming off of reality so you have to be careful. I hope I justified her."
"I always write myself a biography so I know where I came from and stuff like that. Of course, a lot of that was supplied because of her being an actual person," Cartwright continued. "If I know who the person is, just from however I created them, then the lines come like that because I have become that person. I believe you need to have enough background and stuff so that, say something improvisational comes up, you would act according to what your character would do. It's become ingrained as part of your character. I do a lot of homework before I do something, and I always found that it works for me."
During filming, Cartwright said that the actors hung out with the actors while the actresses hung out with the actresses. She remarked that they were "separate entities" as a result which in a weird way was what the movie was about.
However, everyone in the cast became a close knit group by the end of filming, and Cartwright pointed out how this showed in the big barbecue scene where their characters are given a huge banquet in Texas courtesy of Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson. The scene was actually shot at the Cow Palace in San Francisco with hundreds of extras, and she remembered the shooting of it quite vividly as the meat being barbecued was nowhere as tasty as it looked.
"We were in the Cow Palace for five days and those sides of beef weren't very pretty after five days," Cartwright said. "We kept hearing 'DO NOT EAT THE MEAT! DO NOT EAT THE MEAT!' Oh my gosh! They would bring in thousands of McDonald's burgers. Bags of McDonald's were handed out because they kept saying 'DO NOT EAT THE MEAT!' They would be over there with that blowtorch and putting that glaze all over the beef and it was disgusting. But it was a wonderful experience (filming that scene), it was really great."
In talking about Kaufman, Cartwright described him as a great, lovely person. Since "The Right Stuff" is such a big ensemble piece, everyone had major rehearsals to get the blocking right, but Kaufman did allow for improvisation. Cartwright also admitted that the scene in the hotel where Betty gets upset with Gus because they were not invited to the White House after his space mission took a whole day to shoot.
The screenplay for "The Right Stuff" was to be written by William Goldman, but Goldman wanted to leave out Chuck Yeager story and focus solely on the astronauts. Kaufman disagreed with this decision as he felt Yeager's story was a very important part of the film because, even though he didn't go into space, the future of space travel really began with him. Goldman ended up withdrawing from the film and Kaufman ended up writing the screenplay himself, and Cartwright lauded his work.
"I thought the script was brilliant because the book is sort of like a train of thought and things that are said but not spoken out loud," Cartwright continued. "What Phil did was he took that book and made all those thoughts reality. I think very rarely can books translate into the movies and the movies be as good as the books were, and in this case he was right on."
The cinematographer for "The Right Stuff" was Caleb Deschanel who received an Oscar nomination for his work. He was also nominated for his work on the films "The Natural," "Fly Away Home," "The Patriot" and "The Passion of the Christ." Of course, these days he is known as the father of Emily and Zooey Deschanel who have become successful actresses in their own right.
"He's very meticulous," Cartwright said of Caleb. "The lighting was amazing. He didn't have standard lights. Everything had these big shrouds of silks over the top of them. The whole Cow Palace was lit and it would be on gimbles where they could just move the lighting, but it took hours to set up. It was pretty intense. And it's so funny to see Zooey now because she was three-years old during the making of the movie, and Emily had just been born. Thirty years is a long time!"
Actually, the most fascinating story Cartwright told that evening involved how Kaufman and his crew filmed the flying sequences. Until "Top Gun" came along, "The Right Stuff" had some of the best and most convincing aerial footage of any movie I had ever seen. So it was a big surprise when Cartwright revealed to us what kinds of planes and special effects were used to create those moments.
"When you see the planes going up and down, those were all Japanese models and they (the filmmakers) stood on the top of a very tall building and chucked them off," Cartwright said with a laugh. "That was the CGI! They just sort of painted them and Phil said 'oh my God it was incredible! We just go up on the top of the building and throw the plane off and see what happens!' So when you're watching the movie tonight, you can figure out that it's a little Japanese air model. It was hysterical!"
Veronica Cartwright ended her Q A; with Brian McQuery saying that "The Right Stuff" was a wonderful movie and that she loved the sense of drama and comedy and how it was a wonderful blend of the two. Thirty years after its release, we couldn't have agreed more. "The Right Stuff" remains one of the greatest movies to come out of the 1980s, and it has lost none of its power to excite and entertain those who watch it. Some movies don't age well, but this one has.
Jeremy Licht Celebrates 30th Anniversary of 'Twilight Zone: The Movie'
'A Nightmare on Elm Street 3' Stars Appear at Chinese Theatres in Hollywood