Best Buy Travel Camera in 2021
Lights, Camera..Travel! (Lonely Planet Travel Literature)
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage up to 1000 sq.ft. and 15 devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (up to 750Mbps speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
- Extended wireless coverage: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC750 WIFI speed: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane technology
- Universal compatibility: works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with wifi. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non standard or outdated
- Wired ethernet port: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- Safe & secure: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- Simple to setup: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location
The Traveling Photographer: A Guide to Great Travel Photography
Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset â€“ 128GB
- All-in-one VR: No PC. No wires. No limits. Oculus Quest is an all-in-one gaming system built for virtual reality. Now you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
- Oculus Touch Controllers: Arm yourself with the award-winning Oculus Touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grabs appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game
- Easy set up: The world is your arcade. Set up is easy whether you're at home or someplace new. Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting in spaces big or small.
- Incredible VR Games: Stop watching games and step into them. Whether you're dodging spells or slashing through enemy hordes, you've never been this close to the action.
- Guardian Helps Keep You Safe: Explore the universe without tripping over the coffee table. The Oculus Guardian system is designed to help you avoid nearby objects while you're in-game.
Joilcan 66-inch Lightweight Camera/Phone Tripod, Aluminum Travel Portable SLR Tripod with Mobile Phone Mount and 2 Quick Release Plate-Blue
- MAIN FEATUR：Fully extended the tripod itself stands approximately 65’’ high; Measures 19.5 inches. Supports up to 11 lbs; Weighs just 2.6 lbs. The feet of the legs are self-adjusting, so you get a very steady platform
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: Aluminum alloy legs which include three flip locks for adjusting the size of each leg, which works great outdoor on uneven surfaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Ultra-Compact tripod made of lightweight material, lightweight and portable multi-functional, multi-directional tripod; Weighs just 2.6 lbs, perfect for packing around
- STABILITY: The center column also has a hook to hang weight on to lower the center of gravity on this tripod to make it more sturdy and less prone to vibrations which is awesome for photography where you take long exposures
- What You Get -A bonus phone mount with a exera quick release plate, a bonus carry bag.We provide you with a two-years worry-free warranty, and you can rest assured to buy a tripod! If you encounter any problems during use, please contact us, we will reply to your message within 24 hours and solve the problem for you
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- Lightweight tripod with adjustable-height legs and rubber feet
- Compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, smartphone adapters (not included), and scopes.
- Recommended max load weight is 6.6 lbs (3kg) for optimal performance
- Weighs 3 lbs; Extends from 25 inches to 60 inches when center post is fully extended; Carrying case included
- Two built-in bubble view levels and 3-way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion; portrait or landscape options
- Quick-release mounting plate helps ensure fast transitions between shots
Nintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games w/ 32GB Memory Card | Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con | 1080p Resolution | 802.11ac WiFi | HDMI | Surround Sound | IR Motion Camera
- Video Resolution: 1080p, 32GB of internal storage, 32GB Memory Card, 802.11ac wireless connection, IR Motion Camera, Color: Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con
- Includes a Switch console, Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), 2 Joy-Con strap accessories, 1 Joy-Con grip, AC adapter, HDMI cable.
- Enhanced Parental Control: The system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for Nintendo Switch.
- Tegra processor powered by NVIDIA, The powerful processor delivers stunning graphics performance. TV Mode supports 5.1 channel surround sound. Through the system's built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when playing in handheld or tabletop modes.
- Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer. Both Joy-Con controllers include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle vibrations that are much more realistic than before.
Neewer Carbon Fiber 66 inches/168 centimeters Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head,1/4 inch Quick Shoe Plate,Bag for DSLR Camera,Video Camcorder,Load up to 26.5 pounds/12 kilograms
- 2-in-1 tripod, one of leg can be used as monopod
- Quick release leg locking, giving a more convenient leg handling
- Universal ball head design with 2 locks and 360¡ã dial that photographers adjust angle free and quickly
- New generation of high-density carbon fiber tube, using eight layer different angles carbon fiber staggered laminated, high temperature curing, high pressure strengthening polymeric structure
- Comes with a portable bag, easy to carry
Madeline Island Vacation in Northern Wisconsin
Madeline Island is located at the uppermost point in Wisconsin just east of the Bayfield Peninsula in Lake Superior. Lake Superior is one of the Great Lakes that touch the northern part of Wisconsin.
To get to Madeline Island you can take a ferry that goes from Bayfield, Wisconsin to the town of La Pointe on Madeline Island. The ferry runs from the time the water opens in April till Lake Superior freezes over in January. The ferry will take you and your bike and even your vehicle safely over to Madeline Island. There is a charge to take the ferry across to Madeline Island. You can contact the Madeline Island Ferry Lines Office at 715-747-2051 for more information.
Bike riding around Madeline Island can be somewhat tricky if you go off of the main roads since the Island is covered in sand and the sand makes a bike hard to maneuver. Madeline Island has many flat areas that are easy to bike over yet you never get bored since the Island is so beautiful.
As you tour around Madeline Island you will see how the Island was logged off years ago. You can see old and new buildings on the Island. Pine trees cover much of the Island along with sugar maples and birch trees. Madeline Island has a special treat for anyone who can see it in the spring since the Island has blankets of wildflowers that bring the Island to life.
You can find Big Bay State Park on Madeline Island. Big Bay State Park offers camping for those of you who like to camp and being on an Island makes the camping even more exciting. Big Bay State Park is a great place to go to swimming or fishing on Lake Superior.
Madeline Island Historical Museum is a large stockade that sits about one mile from where the ferry lands. This museum was a part of the American fur Company. On the museum grounds you can find a refurnished home, a jail and a barn. The museum also has examples of American Indian life and the French voyageurs. Madeline Island Historical Museum is only open during the warmer months of the year. You can find out more by calling them at 715-747-2415.
Madeline Island is a great vacation getaway. To find out more about what Madeline Island has to offer you can contact the Madeline Island Chamber of Commerce at 888-475-3386.