Best Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod in 2021
ZOMEi Z669C Portable Carbon Tripod Monopod Kit & Ball Head Compact for Canon Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus, Kodak, Fuji, Cameras and Video Camera
Neewer Carbon Fiber 66 inches/168 centimeters Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head,1/4 inch Quick Shoe Plate,Bag for DSLR Camera,Video Camcorder,Load up to 26.5 pounds/12 kilograms
- 2-in-1 tripod, one of leg can be used as monopod
- Quick release leg locking, giving a more convenient leg handling
- Universal ball head design with 2 locks and 360¡ã dial that photographers adjust angle free and quickly
- New generation of high-density carbon fiber tube, using eight layer different angles carbon fiber staggered laminated, high temperature curing, high pressure strengthening polymeric structure
- Comes with a portable bag, easy to carry
Vanguard VEO2GO235CB Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with Ball Head for Sony, Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm Mirrorless, Compact System Camera (CSC), DSLR
- Inverted 5 section carbon fiber legs that fold for compact carrying and rubberized twist leg locks-new open to click feature. Also, easy to clean disassemble and reassemble if needed
- Sturdy ball head T-50 with large ergonomic knobs, separate pan lock optimized to support working loads up to 8. 8 pounds and Arca compatible quick release plate - QS-64
- Secure head lock system and top plate on the central column and 2 section reversible telescopic center column. Shoot low by reversing the column or using the included low angle adapter
- Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (21°, 50°, 80°) for greater adaptation to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures. Added retractable hook to assist in weighing down the tripod when desired
- Round rubber feet convert easily to the included set of short spikes. Tripod folded height: 12 3/4" Extended height: 56 1/2" Weight: 2. 33 pounds. Max Load: 8. 8 pounds
ZOMEI Z699C Carbon Fiber Portable Tripod with Ball Head Compact Travel for Canon,Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus, Kodak, Fuji, Cameras and Video Camera
- Dual Use: 2-in-1 tripod which could be converted into a full size monopod by screwing together the center column and the removable tripod leg.
- Compact & Light Weight: Made of carbon fiber which is well-designed and folded up wonderfully for travel; allowing height ranging from 13.8" to 60", it is portable and compact once collapsed.
- Sturdy & Strong: Despite of its light weight, the legs perform very sturdy and can independently lock in different positions, so it's worry-free for uneven surfaces; there's also a hook for hanging weight in order to get extra support; the max. load for this tripod is 33LB (15KG), so it will hold your DSLR or other gears safely.
- Temperature-resistant: Carbon fiber won't get hot or cold easily as it is temperature resistant, therefore, you are free to shoot outside regardless of season or climate.
- Quality Assurance: We promise 12 months worry-free warranty and 45 days money back guarantee; 24-hr customer service are always ready to help (reply within 12 hours); for more information, please refer to the description.
Manfrotto Befree Advanced Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod Twist with 494 Ball Head
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Weighs just under 3 pounds and fits easily into backpacks and carry on luggage.
- CENTER BALL HEAD: Manfrotto 494 center ball head with three independent control knobs.
- QUICK SETUP: Side pull selector for fast setup with both hands.
- VERSATILE: 16" minimum height and 59" maximum height for versatile photography.
- UNIQUE PREMIUM DESIGN: Carbon fiber build supports camera or video recorder up to 17 lbs.
Benro SLIM Carbon Fiber Lightweight Travel Tripod Kit (TSL08CN00)
- Slim profile shoulder - allows for the tripod legs to be more compact when folded.
- Anodized aluminum twist locks - only require a quick half turn to lock and unlock.
- Arce-Swiss style camera plate - Blue anodized aluminum Arce-Swiss style quick release plate with a d-ring 1/4"-20 camera screw.
- Lightweight magnesium shoulder - features 3 leg positions and each leg can be positioned individually for uneven terrain.
- Removable single action Billhead - Oversized ratchet style lock knob for easy operation and a panoramic scale.
Manfrotto 290 Xtra Carbon Fiber 3-Section Tripod (MT290XTC3US),Black
- Premium Italian design
- Lightweight carbon composite tubes
- 4 leg angles
SIRUI AM-025K Ultra Lightweight Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with Ball Head
- Basic detail: model: am-025; color: Black; Material: high-density Carbon Fiber; weight: 1. 58lbs (tripod) + 0. 49lbs (ball head); max Load: 13. 2lbs;
- Easy adjustment: 5-section column legs with twist leg locks enables you to adjust the working height from 12. 4" To 52" Instantly
- Material characteristics: The tripod and the ball head only weigh 2. 07 lbs. , So it is easy to carry and suitable for trip shoot or outdoor shooting; except for its lightweight and portability, there are other characteristics of excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, stability, flexibility and load capacity; the hook under the center column is available to hang bag for additional stability and vibration reduction of tripod
- Excellent process: The tripod legs can be folded fatly in one press of leg angle locking button
- 6 years Manufacturer available only to authorized dealer and the product is sold
K&F Concept 61" Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod,B210 Professional Lightweight Compact Tripod with 2 Sections Central Column 360 Degree Ball Head and Carrying Case for Digital Camera/Camcorder
- 【Lightweight & Portable】: Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber,weighs only 2.224lbs,measures 14.2" long when folded,super lightweight and compact with loading capacity up to 22.04lbs / 10kg,making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- 【2 sections central column design 】 The dslr tripod with 2 sections central column, allows you to adjust the working height from 14.2"to 61" in seconds.This tripod is so portable that makes it an excellent companion for your travels. The central column can be fixed or adjusted when leave the camera at ground level, very useful if you practice macro photography.
- 【360° Panorama Ball Head 】 The 3D ball head with graduated scale allows 360°panoramic rotation and optimal orientation in vertical and horizontal format. It consists of an independent horizontal lock for greater precision in panoramic shots and is designed for use with both 1/4"and 3/8"threads.
- 【Thread and metal locks】 All locks are metallic, greatly improve the life of the tripod. The screw thread closure is easy to disassemble and clean; The legs have rubber tips, for easy grip on any surface.
- for additional stability and lower the center of gravity by adding a ballast, such as a bag or a backpack.
GEEKOTO 79 inches Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head 1/4 inch Quick Shoe Plate Professional Tripod Load up to 26.5 pounds
- 【Carbon Fiber】Tripod tube is made of high-density carbon fiber, great improvement on portability.
- 【79'' Carbon Tripod】From 19’’ to 79’’ Flexible Adjustment.4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 19’’ to 79’ in seconds.Winner in height!
- 【Monopod】This tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a 81'' monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- 【Flexible】360°PANORAMA AND BALL JOINT: The specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- 【Portable】3.4lbs / 1.54kg tripod weight and 26.5lbs / 12kg maximum load weight. This tripod can make it the best companion of your DSLR cameras and withstand heavier load compared to similar products yet remain stable.
Making the Big Woods Tripod is a Small Business that Has Evolved Over 26 Years
Our small business makes a campfire tripod out of wrought iron that is tough enough to last a lifetime.
My husband and I started our own small business the year after we were married. We needed to supplement our income since we just had a child and we lived on a teacher's salary so we started Wishbone Forge maker of the Big Woods Campfire Tripod.
My husband and I met at a living history museum called Old World Wisconsin in Eagle, Wisconsin. It was while working there that we learned how to blacksmith. My husband was an avid meat cooker over an open fire so he made these tripod grills that could raise and lower food on a grill to the preferred height from the fire. This allowed the food to cook with the desired temperature.
He and our sons make the tripods the old fashioned way over a coal fire in a forge that we set up in our barn. The tripods are made of wrought iron and this makes them sturdy enough to last a lifetime. It takes some time to make the coal fire just right so it is good for heating up the metal to the proper temperature without burning the steel.
The tripods are made in two sizes. A 5' tripod is made for the ease of fitting into the trunk of a car so you can take it where ever you wish. The standard size is 6 feet tall. Both the five and six foot tripods work the same but obviously the six footer can get the food farther from the heat.
I was in charge of doing the packaging for the first 22 years. Then after packaging tripods over and over again my arm wore out and I can no longer do it let alone lift up the tripods. They are not that heavy but my arm is that bad from all of the repetition. My sons and husband took over the responsibility of packaging the tripods until we decided that we would limit packaging to as little as possible. We are able to limit packaging because our product it tough and does not really require any protection when in a store.
We do not make much money with our little business but the money we have made has helped us put our older son through college and it is also helping to put our younger son through college.
Having a small business is hard work and you will find that you put in a lot of extra time that you are not paid for. It is hard to be paid by the hour with a small business.