Best Cars For Traveling in 2021
WhizRider: The Fit-in-Your-Pocket Travel Car Seat. A Child Restraint System That's Portable, Light & Tested-Safe â€“ The Next Gen Car Seat. (Blue/Small)
BCOZZY Kids- Travel Pillow- Supports Child's Head, Neck & Chin While Sleeping in Booster Carseat. Best Toddler Accessory & Activity for Traveling on Airplane and Road Trips. Green
- [BEST CHIN SUPPORT NECK CUSHION FOR KIDS]- If your child struggles with trying to sleep in their car seats during long rides the BCOZZY pillow is for you. Ergonomically designed to comfortably and simultaneously support the head, neck, and chin during car rides, BCOZZY kids’ travel pillow is the BEST neck pillow on the market. The super-soft overlapping arms have a closure feature that enables accurate adjustment and allows you to choose the best fit for your child.
- [EASY TO CARRY AND FULLY MACHINE WASHABLE] – BCOZZY Kids’ travel pillow has a built-in snap strap for hanging so it will not get lost or dirty. The stylish pillow bag has both a snap strap to clip to your handbag and an elastic band to attach to the trolley handle. Also, it can be compressed to less than half of the original size and easily fit into a travel bag. The entire pillow is machine washable and lump-free. Your child will use it for many years.
- [OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE BCOZZY PILLOW] “These are great. I love the way they are thin in the back so that it doesn't bother their neck by pushing it forward with a car seat. Best road trip purchase!”, “Our best bet for our 4y/o's car seat neck pillow. Soft and fits perfectly on her.”, “My granddaughter needed a travel pillow and this was purchased as a gift for her. She never leaves home without it.”
- [MAKES A GREAT GIFT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS]- Give your friends and family a great gift that will help any child to sleep longer and better on the plane, in a baby stroller, and a car seat and arrive at the destination well-rested. Recommended for children ages 3 to 8 years old.
- [FULLY GUARANTEED] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If anything goes wrong, contact us and we will make sure you will get the best customer experience possible.
Traveling and Car Camping: Equipment Choices, Checklists, and Organizing Ideas for Your Tent Camping Trips: A system for putting together a great road trip
Mad Libs on the Road
- Put the laws of motion to the test with our patented Q-BA-MAZE 2
- 0 Stunt Sets
- The ingenious pieces interlock in endless configurations, while double-exit cubes keep you guessing which way the marbles will go
hifold fit-and-fold highback booster Seat, Slate Grey â€“ Adjustable Highback Booster Car Seat for Everyday, Carpooling and More â€“ Foldable Booster Seat for Travel
- ADJUSTABLE BOOSTER – hifold booster seat is the world’s most adjustable booster, with unique “multi-fit” technology that can be adjusted to 243 individual settings. This car seat is designed for kids, 33-100 lbs., and 36 to 59 inches tall.
- PORTABLE BOOSTER FOR TRAVEL AND MORE –The world’s most portable booster. The “multi-fold” system quickly folds down to a compact and convenient size for storage, travel, carpooling and more. It is lightweight and includes convenient carry strap.
- KEEPS CHILD SECURE – hifold kids booster seat not only grows with your child, but ensures optimal seatbelt fit and comfort while they grow. It can be adjusted in 4 areas: the seat, body, head width and height.
- SAFETY TESTED – This portable car seat meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 and is regulated for global use, so it can be taken and used everywhere in the world except Australia.
- CONVENIENT– This travel booster seat is easy to use and has won many awards, including the 2019 Creative Child Product of the Year Award. Use this car booster seat for older kids, grandparents cars or for fitting three children in a row.
Helteko Backseat Car Organizer - Kick Mats Back Seat Protector with 10" Tablet Holder - Car Back Seat Organizer for Kids - Car Travel Accessories - Kick Mat with 8 Storage Pockets (2 Pack)
- 🔶 EASY WAY TO ORGANIZE THE STUFF IN CAR - with kick mats your stuff will be at hand while traveling
- 🔶 PLENTY OF POCKETS - backseat car organizer is equipped with 8 different sized storage compartments
- 🔶 CLEAR TABLET HOLDER - car back seat organizer with tablet holder lets you mount a tablet up to 10"
- 🔶 EXTREMELY DURABLE - back seat organizers for kids are made of safe, high-quality durable materials
- 🔶 EASY TO INSTALL - car kick mat with adjustable straps will easily fit to almost any car's back seat
Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat | 1 Layer Impact Protection - Rear & Forward Facing - 5 to 65 Pounds, Oasis
- Easy installation: Patented ClickTight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt
- No rethreading, ever: 14 position harness, 2 position buckle for a comfortable fit as your child grows
- Relax & Recline: 7 recline positions ensure comfort and the best vehicle installation angle
- Surrounded in safety: A layer of side impact protection, steel frame and impact absorbing base
- Fits: Rear facing 5 40 pounds and forward facing 20 to 65 pounds; Dimensions: 23L x 18.5W x 23.5H inches
BUSYBAGS Hours of Quiet Activities, Keep Kids Busy Traveling in Planes & Cars
- Make traveling a breeze with a BusyBag. These clear, durable backpacks are filled with countless hours of reusable, hands-on activities to keep your child quietly engaged
- Comes in a bag that is easy to clean, easy to see, easy to keep you organized, with space for additional toys, snacks, and items
- Each durable backpack contains: 1 Coloring/Activity Book (80+pgs), 1 Mini Chalkboard w/ Chalk and Eraser OR 1 Stickerbook, 24 Crayons, 1 reusable WaterWow book, 1 Play Dough, 5 Play Dough Shape Cutters, 1 Lap Board, and a toy (Boys bags contain a 3-car pack & girls bags contain 1 pony)
- Kid tested on countless multi-state road trips and on flights through America's busiest airports
- Procured and assembled by two travel loving sisters who are moms to 10 kids these BusyBags are a travel essential sure to keep your child content. As an added bonus we include a list of our very own personal travel tips.
The Traveling Wilburys, Vol. 1
- Beautiful design
- User friendly
Cheap Airfares and Car Rentals
Save on airfares, vacations and car rentals
We like to travel and I am not going to give up my vacation just because the cost of Airline Fares and car rental fees may have gone up. I have done some research and found a few ways to save a couple of dollars.
1. If you are planning a vacation to a resort, many travel agencies offer all inclusive travel, that includes your hotel, food, drinks, and airfare. I take advantage of these items and have been able to go to some marvelous high end locations that I would not have been able to see. We travel on a Sunday and usually return on a Thursday or Friday, the airfare is cheaper
2. Compare low-cost carriers with major carriers that fly to your destination. Remember, the best fares may not be out of the airport closest to you. We have three airports around the Baltimore Area, BWI, Dulles and Regan Airports. Sometimes it is best to look at the regional airports and decide if the fare is cheaper. When I went to Europe a few years ago, we drove from Baltimore to New York and left from New York. The cost of driving to New York was cheaper than the cost of flying to New York. And the cost of flying out of New York to England was approximately $400.00 cheaper than flying out of Baltimore. So compare your costs.
2. You may save by including a Saturday evening stay-over or by purchasing the ticket at least 14 days in advance. Ask which days of the week and times of the day have the lowest fare.
3. Even if you are using a travel agent, check airline and Internet travel sites, and look for special deals. If you call, always ask for the lowest fare to your destination.
1, Since car rental rates can vary greatly, compare total price and take advantage of any special offers and membership discounts. I rented a car when I was in New Orleans and when I went to return it the car dealer tried to charge me an extra charge for bringing it in after 6:00 p.m., our flight wasn't until 8:00 p.m. and I had rented it for a 5 full days. I paid the price at the car rental establishment and when I got home I immediately called and filed a complaint with Enterprise. I was given the money back for the overcharge and I was given a free two day rental on my next car rental agreement. It always pays to complain, most companies want you back and will do whatever is necessary to keep you as a customer.
2. Rental car companies offer various insurance and waiver options. Check with your automobile insurance agent and credit card company in advance to avoid duplicating any coverage you may already have. Use your own insurance to cover this expense, don't use theirs, the extra money that you would have paid for the extra insurance will buy you a dinner.