Best Cat Carrier For Long Distance Car Travel in 2021
Pet Fit For Life Extra Large (32"x19"x19") Collapsible/Portable Cat Cage/Condo with Portable Litter Box and Bonus Cat Feather Toy and Collapsible Water/Food Bowl Large - 32" x 19" x 19"
SportPet Car Seat Pet Crate, Car Kennel, Pet Tube Kennel, Pop Open Crate
- Creates a cozy Cove for right in the back seat of your car or truck
- Durable Gate entry on each side plus mesh panel sides keep your pet in view
- Includes an adjustable security leash for clipping to a harness
- 45-1/4”L x 17-1/4”W x 18-3/4”h
- Crate-trained pets only
Siivton Pet Carrier Airline Approved, Expandable Soft-Sided Dog Carrier with Fleece Pad for Cats, Foldable Pet Travel Bag Safe and Easy
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR PET BEFORE PURCHASE – The dog carrier measures 18"x 11"x 11" and also can be 38" x 30" x 11" after total expanding the 4 mesh windows. Siivton Pet Travel Carrier is equipped with Oxford and high density EVA board for protection, keep upright, sturdy and safe for your pets.
- UNIQUE 4-WAYS EXPANSION – Easy to fold down and unzip four sides to create extra room of our spacious pet bag for your cats or dogs to stay comfortable. Allows your pet to move around more comfortably and reduces the anxiety of confinement.
- EASY CARRIER AND EASY CLEAN – Wear this airline approved pet carrier over the shoulder, secure it in the car with seatbelt, place atop your luggage or carry it with the top handle. Versatile for your cars or all types of travel，and the cozy fleece pet bed can be completely removed and machine-washed.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY WITH MAXIMUM AIR CIRCULATION – This soft-sided cat carrier comes with mesh windows giving plenty of openings and air for cat dog with top opening. With zippers on both top and side, your lovely puppy can be put in and out of our dog carrier easily.
- AFTERSALES SUPPORT – We are proud of this Expandable Pet Carrier and dedicated to providing the best service and possible shopping experience. If you have any question after purchasing it, please feel free to contact us,Our team will get back to you within 24hrs.
Necoichi Portable Stress Free Cat Cage and Litter Box Set
- Pop-open, fully collapsible, portable cat cage is convenient and comfortable for both you and your cat. It can be used as 1. Travelling. Happy cats make for happy travel! 2. Emergency, disaster escape 3. A private room for a cat(s) 4. An escape from the stresses of moving, having guests over, and cleaning
- Roll up-large mesh panels for maximum ventilation and visibility-Zipper locks will prevent cat escaping outside, safe and reliable.
- Large enough to easily fit two cats with travel litter box. Carrying bag included.
- Huge life savor for traveling felines. Portable litter box for on the road and at home.
- Seamless and durable waterproof liner makes for easy cleaning —hand-wash only
Coopeter Luxury Pet Carrier Two Soft-Side Expansion,Pet Travel Carrier for Dog & Cat
- ★ULTRA SAFE AND DURABLE : Made with high quality fabric, CLAW-DEFENSE MESH for ventilation, sturdy handles and adjustable shoulder strap. Two sides are lined with a metal wire frame to keep upright, sturdy, and safe for your pet. All these are just for your lovely pet can sleep, play or rest in her new soft sided pet carriers.
- ★AIRLINE APPROVED : Perfect for traveling in style and comfort by plane, car, for an adventure or just a trip to the vet. Our Folding Pets Totes Carriers Bags are certified compliant with all airline carry-on luggage regulations for your air travel convenience, fitting under any airplane seat. It's a great cat carrier that's perfect for small dogs, too!
- ★PERFECT DESIGN : It can be used as a shoulder bag or handbag and can be mounted on a vehicle or hung on a towbar of a suitcase. Also can be folded, saves space and easy to store. A removable and washable fleece bed cover with an insertable hard support board keeps the carrier in good shape and makes your pet feel more comfortable. A built-in leash allows your pet to be secured to the carrier.
- ★EXPANDABLE：Coopeter carrier, with it's two side expansion, creates a comfortable area for your pet to move around with increased air circulation. At home, it transforms into a mini pet condo. Ventilated top and expanding sides also keep your pet from feeling trapped or enclosed!
- ★NO RISK PURCHASE: Coopeter is a quality company that focuses on the customer experience. Offering one of the absolute best travel pet carrier totes on the market. Buy with utmost confidence. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we will refund the product for you. 100 percent without risk. Zero hassles, zero waits. Add to Cart now and join thousands of satisfied pet owners worldwide.
CHEERING PET, Cat Condo Cage: Portable Pop Up Pet Crate with Collapsible Litter Box, Foldable Feeding Bowl, Hanging Feather Teaser and Ball, Carrying Bag, Extra Large 32" X 19" X 19" (Checker Board)
- EXTRA LARGE CAT CONDO CAGE: The Cheering Pet Stress Free Cat Cage provides maximum comfort and convenience in a spacious, durable design that's suited for indoor, outdoor, and on-the-go. This HIGH VALUE set includes portable cat cage, plush mat, collapsible water bowl, collapsible litter box, stakes, carry bag, BONUS toy rattle, and BONUS toy feather.
- PERFECT FOR PET TRAVELING, SLEEP & PLAY: Keep your kitty or puppy calm 'n happy on long road trips and in strange places with a soft, spacious and airy playpen! This ultra-fancy kitten box conforms with your vehicle carseat belt and features 2 mesh-screened side windows with roll-up shades for adjustable view with heavy duty zippers.
- PORTABLE POP-UP CAT CRATE DESIGN: When needed, this big cat house pops up in a flash - then folds down flat for compact storage. It makes an ideal safe 'n snug cabin that fits two cats with plenty of space inside your home, hotel room, outdoors, on auto trip or cross-country move. Stakes are included for safely securing this pet cage in a backyard.
- STRONG, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Cheering Pet Cat travel cage is built with tough 600D Oxford cloth fabric and a strong, flexible steel wire frame, able to withstand those sharp claws. Heavy-duty fasteners keep the mat, bowl, and litter box in place through a bumpy drive, and strong carrying handle makes it easy to transport this pet enclosure.
- THIS IS NOT A CAT CARRIER- This cage is not meant for lifting and moving your cat.
Cat Crate, Stress Free Travel Cat Kennel, Portable Indoor Outdoor Pet Crate, Cat Cage Condo Includes Storage Bag, 4 Cat Toys
- EXTRA LARGE CAT CAGE: The Cheering Pet Stress Free Cat Cages provide maximum comfort and convenience in a spacious, durable design that's suited for indoor, outdoor, and on-the-go. This HIGH VALUE set includes portable cat cage, plush mat, carrying case and bonus cat toys!
- STRESS FREE CAT TRAVEL CRATE PERFECT FOR PET TRAVELING, SLEEP & PLAY: Keep your kitty or puppy calm 'n happy on long road trips and in strange places with a soft, spacious and airy playpen! This ultra-fancy kitten box conforms with your vehicle carseat belt and features 2 mesh-screened side windows with roll-up shades for adjustable view with heavy duty zippers. Key Product Features
- PORTABLE POP-UP CAT KENNEL : When needed, this big cat house pops up in a flash - then folds down flat for compact storage. It makes an ideal safe 'n snug cabin that fits two cats with plenty of space inside your home, hotel room, outdoors, on auto trip or cross-country move. Stakes are included for safely securing this pet cage in a backyard. Key Product Features
- STRONG, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Cheering Pet kennel is built with tough 600D Oxford cloth fabric and a strong, flexible steel wire frame, able to withstand those sharp claws. Heavy-duty velcro fasteners keep the mat, bowl, and litterbox in place through a bumpy drive, and strong carrying handle makes it easy to transport this pet enclosure.
- THIS IS NOT A CAT CARRIER- This cage is not meant for lifting and moving your cat.
Petseek Extra Large Cat Carrier Soft Sided Folding Small Medium Dog Pet Carrier 24"x16.5"x16" Travel Collapsible Ventilated Comfortable Design Portable Vehicle
- EXTRA LARGE COMFORTABLE PET CARRIERS- Perfect for Medium to Large Cats or up to Medium Dogs. Measures approximately 24x16.5x16 inches. Hold pets up to 55 pounds.
- STURDY & COLLAPSIBLE STRUCTURE- The inner part is steel support structure. And the steel support is foldable.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY- This pet carriers is made from Oxford fabric that is wear resistant and easy to clean. And nylon mesh is resistant to tearing and ventilated.
- SAFETY DESIGN- There are 3 locking zippers for the 3 accesses to prevent pets from opening and one clip inside for additional security.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN- There are 3 access for pets, top and front. Besides, the fleece pet bed is machine washable.
One for Pets Cat Show House Portable Dog Kennel (Shelter) Red/Cream/Tan
- Cat Travel Carrier: Spacious interior space; Build-in straps allow safe connection to the seatbelt
- Hammocks and Pads Sold Separately: A flat top to hold photos and show essentials; Easy to set up and fold flat
- Double Portable Hammock: Use the double kennel as two separate compartments or one big space by unzipping the interior central divider
- Zippered door at each end; Carry bag with large pockets. Size: 24 H x 24 D x 42 L inches (61 cm x 61 cm x 106. 7 cm)
- Travel Kennel has double front doors; Extra pockets for treats; extra storage for toys and travel essentials. Convenient and stylish kennel and pet carrier
OMORC Pet Carrier Airline Approved, Expandable Foldable Soft-Sided Dog Carrier, 3 Open Doors, 2 Reflective Tapes, Pet Travel Bag Safe and Easy for Cats and Dogs (Grey)
- EXPANDABLE SOFT-SIDE CARRIER: Please measure pets before purchasing. OMORC dog carrier normal size is 18"Lx 11"Wx 11"H, expandable size is 18" Lx 29.8"W x 11"H by expanding the 2 mesh windows. Fits pet up to 18”L*10”W*10”H, max load of 15lbs.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Dog airplane carrier approved designed with microfiber frame prevents the top from sagging, keeping solid and stable even after total expanded. No collapse or deform like other pet travel carriers.
- PET-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Add 2 green reflective tapes on both sides, increase safety for your pet when using at night. 4 ways to open carrier from 4 direction, which makes more convenient and safer to put your dog cat in or out. Mesh cloth increase ven.
- EASY to CARRIER: The cat carrier designed with a hard PP pad into bottom, help to hold and increase load beaning, avoid deformation when carry on the carrier. The pad made of suede and polyester, washable and easy to clean.
- AIRPLANE APPROVED: Dog travel carrier compliance with airline standard size, fit under the front cabin seat of most airline carriers. Mesh cloth increase ventilation and decrease anxiety for traveling. Carry the expandable carrier on airplane, car, by hand or shoulder.
How to Get a Cat into a Pet Carrier
Any cat owner knows that trying to get a cat into a pet carrier can be a task unto itself. Learn the proper way to get your cat into its carrier.
The main reason behind the cat's fear of pet carriers is insecurity. Cats like to feel like they are safe and in control. Being picked up and shoved into an unknown box is never going to make them feel completely comfortable. Cats may also associate pet carriers with the vet or other uncomfortable situations. Putting your cat into the pet carrier can remind them of the unpleasant experience they had the last time they went on a trip, making them even more stressed out than before.
Training Your Cat
All hope is not lost however. You can easily train your cat to get into a pet carrier and some cats may even begin to see their carrier as a portable home, a place that they enjoy. The first step in the process is to get your cat acclimated to the pet carrier. You want to make sure that your cat has seen the carrier many times and that they are comfortable being around it. Begin by putting the pet carrier out for your pet to investigate. Leave it open and let your pet explore. The cat will most likely venture into the carrier and they may even lay down in it and go to sleep. Let them do this many times, for a few days.
Once your cat is used to going in and out of the pet carrier, it is time to get them used to being closed in. When your cat ventures into the carrier close the door behind them for a short time, perhaps 10 seconds. This shows your cat that they are safe in the carrier and that, though the door may close behind them, they are not trapped. Let your cat out and repeat the process many times in the future, increasing the amount of time that you keep the door closed until the cat is comfortable being in the carrier with the door closed. If your cat gets used to the pet carrier and sees it enough they will begin going in on their own whenever you take it out.
Making the Carrier Comfortable
It is also important to make sure that the pet carrier is as safe and cozy as it can be. Place a blanket or towel in the carrier, preferably one that your cat already likes sleeping on or one that smells like you. Entice your cat into the carrier with a couple treats and include their favorite toy. Make sure that you bring food and water if you are going on a long trip and take care of your cat as much as possible so that the pet carrier does not begin to signify hunger, thirst, or fear for your pet.
Putting the Cat in the Pet Carrier
Even if your cat has become familiar with the pet carrier and no longer fears it, you may not be able to entice them in on their own. There are then two ways to get your cat into the carrier which is safe and comfortable for them. If your pet carrier opens in the front, tilt the carrier on its side so that it is at a safe angle and the open door is facing upwards. Pick up your cat gently and place them in the carrier back feet first so that they cannot see where they are going. Gently lower them into the carrier, close the door, and slowly lower the carrier down until it is sitting on a flat surface. If you have a pet carrier that opens from the top, you can simply lift up your cat and gently lower them in, back legs first. A carrier with a top door is best for those cats who are not used to their carrier or who have never become comfortable with it.
Keep in mind that you should never force your cat into a pet carrier if they are frightened or fighting. This will make them very uncomfortable and even more afraid. If your cat runs and hides, do not chase them or drag them out from their hiding place. Let them take their time. Always remain calm and collected as your cat can sense your feelings and will begin to feel stressed themselves if you are stressed. Once you allow your cat to become comfortable with the pet carrier they will learn that it is not something to fear and each time afterward will be easier and quicker than the one before.