Best Chicco Travel System in 2021
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Orion
Chicco Cortina CX Travel System, Iron
- Key Fit car seat clicks easily and securely into Cortina CX stroller
- Fully-reclining seat with 8 positions and Memory Recline.Front Wheel Diameter: 6.75 inches. Rear Wheel Diameter: 7.5 inches
- One-hand fold and parent tray with cup holder and storage and compartment
- 3-position height-adjustable handle for mom or dad. Open dimensions: 34.25 x 20.75 x 44 inches. Folded dimensions: 42 x 21 x 20 inches
- Large storage basket for toys, snacks and other baby essentials. Children up to 50 lbs.
- Includes the Cortina CX Stroller, KeyFit 30 Car Seat, and KeyFit Base.
- Car Seat conforms to FMVSS 213
- Cortina recommended from birth to 36 months, KeyFit30 from 4 to 30 lbs, and KeyFit 30 Infant Insert frpm 4 to 11 lbs
Chicco Viaro Travel System, Techna
- Includes the #1-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
- Lightweight aluminum frame and sleek 3-wheel design
- One-hand, free-standing fold
- Multi-position reclining seat and adjustable canopy
- Parent and child trays with cup holders, large storage basket
Chicco Mini Bravo Sport Travel System, Carbon
- Includes the #1-rated key Fit infant car seat
- Car seat clicks easily into stroller with included adapter
- Lightweight and compact for on-the-go convenience
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- 3-Position reclining backrest with easy one-hand adjustment
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 28.3" x 20.8" x 14"
Chicco Bravo LE Trio Travel System, Silhouette
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit
- Large basket easily accessed from front or rear. Maximum Weight for strollers: For Children up to 50 pounds
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort. Product Weight without Seat and Canopy: 18 lbs ; SuperCinch LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
- Provides comfort for parents with height-adjustable handle and linked rear brakes. Maximum Weight for Car Seat: For infants from 4 to 30 pounds and up to 30 inches in height
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact fold. Keyfit 30 Zip car seat clicks directly into stroller seat or empty frame via the child tray ; Zip-off canopy with mesh window and zip-on visor
Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat, Orion
- The #1-rated infant car seat in America!
- Easiest to install with Recline Sure levelling foot, Ride Right bubble levels, and Super Cinch LATCH tightened
- Designed for travel system use with compatible Chicco strollers (sold separately)
- Removable new-born head and body supports. For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height
- 5-point harness with easy-pull tightened. 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip; Product Max Seated Height: 19.5 Inches
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, Lightweight Baby Stroller, Sleek & Versatile, Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer, Oversized Storage Basket, Blanket Boot, Travel Stroller, 3-Panel Canopy, Sandstone Tan
- Flexible Infant Travel System: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a Car Seat and Stroller Combo Featuring the Sarema Infant Car Seat and Safe Zone Base, Infused With Parent- and Child-Friendly Accessories.
- Versatile & Lightweight: The Evenflo 3-Piece Stroller Set Features a Modular Frame With 6 Modes. the Reversible Mode Permits Your Baby to Face in or Out, While the Seat Converts to Carriage, Frame Stroller, or Travel System Mode With Ease.
- Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer: This Car Seat and Stroller Combo Has Been Designed With a Stay-In-Car Base That Allows for a Quick and Safe Infant Car Seat Connection From Stroller to Car and Vice-Versa.
- Multiple Handy Features: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System Also Includes an Oversized Storage Basket, a Safe-Zone Base, and a Blanket Boot. a Large Canopy and Removable Arm Bar Make Baby Transfer Easier and Improve Comfort. Machine Wash Removable Seat Pads Separately in Cold Water–Delicate Cycle. No Chlorine Bleach
- Trusted for Nearly 100 Years: Evenflo Has Been a Trusted Source of Quality-Built Child-Safety Systems for Almost 100 Years. the Real-Life Design That Goes Into Each of Our Products Has Been Engineered for Everyday Use.
- Plastic and Metal Parts May Be Wiped Clean With Mild Soap and Water and Dried With a Soft Cloth. Do Not Use Abrasive Cleaners or Solvents.
Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System | Includes the FastAction Fold Jogging Stroller and SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, Gotham
- Stroller dimensions: 24" W x 40" D x 42" H | Stroller seat: 12" W x 14" D x 21" H | Car Seat: 18.66" W x 30.67" D x 15.59" H
- Includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat and base, rear facing for infants from 4-35lbs. and up to 32"
- Air-filled rubber tires offer suspension for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Locking front swivel wheel provides an Easy transition from daily strolling to jogging
- Multi-position reclining seat for baby's comfort
- One-second, one-hand fold has an automatic storage lock and is self-standing when folded
Maxi-Cosi Zelia 5-In-1 Modular Travel System, Night Black
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5" W x 35" D x 45" H | Collapsed Dimensions: 25.5" W x 17" D x 45" H
- Built for comfort as well as safety, this travel system includes a car seat able to ACcommodate children from five to 30 pounds, while the stroller supports kids up to 50 pounds
- The maxi-cosi 5-in-1 modular travel system includes the lightest infant car seat in the maxi cosi class and comes complete with the stay-in-car base and a stylish, easy-to-maneuver stroller
- AttACh the car seat carrier and easily transfer your baby from your vehicle to the stroller. Keep your child comfortable with a reversible seat and carriage that fACes to the front or rear
- Adjustable stroller settings provide a smooth ride to help ensure that your baby is resting soundly while on-the-go, with a seat that fully reclines into the carriage in just a few seconds
- Travel in style with easy-clean premium fabrics and a padded insert on the stroller that provides the utmost in comfort, while the car seat's self-wicking fabrics help keep your baby dry
Maxi-Cosi Zelia Max 5-in-1 Modular Travel System, Nomad Grey, One Size
- Rear facing 4 to 30 pounds and upto 32 inches
- Air protect superior side impact protection
- Adjustable, stay in car base with rebound protection
- Easily removable fabrics for cleaning; Innovative design allows for removal without re threading harness
- Machine washable and dryer safe fabric
Watching Tornadoes and Severe Weather Go Right by Your House Isn't Fun
Not everyone here in Oklahoma is sitting outside in a lawn chair, or chasing tornadoes in their cars, some of us are trying to be prepared, calm children, and be safe.
FIRST PERSON | In Oklahoma, we are used to tornadoes. We are used to hail, high wind, flash floods, and lightning. It's just part of life here, like earthquakes are in California, hurricanes in Florida, and so on. However, when you're living in the middle of it, it's more than a bit scary. I've always been made fun of for being paranoid of storms, but hey, my blanket fort in the closet is always open and I'm happy it is. I was taught early to be prepared for storms and what to do, what to have ready and so on. Today and yesterday have had me more than a bit scared, and this afternoon, as I write this it seems to be bearing down on our community of Kellyville, OK worse than yesterday.
On Sunday, we stood outside our house, watching a huge wall cloud drop several different tails out of the bottom of it. Our eyes were glued to the TV, the radio, and Facebook of all things, for updates and warnings. We waited for the storm to turn slightly and hit us, waited with our hearts in our chest as we watched the pictures and videos come in of damage. As the storm bared down all around us, we were somehow spared from the brunt of the storms as they went to the north and south of us. However, we have debris all over our yard from the tornado that hit Shawnee: shingles, pieces of flooring, and wood.
Today, there are horrific tornadoes hitting Moore and other areas that are barreling straight for our community and my home. Trying to prepare children to dive in the closet is hard, how do you do it without scaring them? We are making it fun, with a fort in the closet, plenty of cookies and snacks, flashlights, and plenty of batteries for games and phones. Keeping kids safe is our main concern here, keeping them from freaking out is another. Right now, we are praying that the storms don't hit our community, our friends, our family, and us.
We are with everyone here in Oklahoma praying for those in Shawnee, Moore, and everywhere else that was hit and is being hit right now. As I finish this up, here comes the thunder, the rain and the hail. Stay safe my Oklahoma friends and thank you for your prayers and thoughts to those of you that aren't in the path of these storms.