Best Cooler For Traveling With Breastmilk in 2021
nanobebe Breastmilk Baby Bottle Cooler & Travel Bag with Ice Pack Included. Compact Triple Insulated, Easily attaches to Stroller or Diaper Bag- Grey
- Pump and Go - Store and cool fresh breast milk on the go. The bottle cooler kit’s airtight, 3-layer insulated wipeable lining keeps baby bottles and breast milk bags warm or cold for hours. It’s the perfect, compact companion to nanobébé’s award-winning bottles for breastfed babies!
- On-the-Go Feeding - Strap easily attaches to stroller or diaper bag for convenience, so you and baby are ready for a trip to the park or to daycare. Two-way zippers allow single or double bottle access, plus, spill proof engineering keeps bottles in an upright position to prevent leaks.
- Store an Go - In addition to storing up to 3 nanobébé bottles, our handy interior mesh pocket provides plenty of space for other feeding accessories including breast pump parts, pacifiers, bottle nipples and more. Additionally, an ice pack is included so you can pack, travel and feed knowing your milk is safely chilled. For older kids it makes a perfect travel companion for food and boxed juices.
- Pack and Go - Whether you’re in need of a baby bottle cooler bag for daycare, a day trip, or simply the perfect accessory to your nanobébé baby shower gift this cooler is the perfect fit.
- THE NANOBÉBÉ GUARANTEE – BPA-free, Phthalate-free . We want nothing but the best for you and your baby. That’s why this nanobébé purchase is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Lekebaby Breast Milk Cooler Bag with Contoured Ice Pack Fits 6 Breastmilk Baby Bottles Cooler Tote Bag for Nursing Mothers, Grey
- Great Cool Effect: Insulated lining keeps bottles warm or cool, come with 1 contoured ice pack fits around 6 breastmilk bottles and keeps breastmilk cool for up to 8 hours, the ice pack arrived empty of the inner liquid, you need pour water by yourself as it interior has polymer water absorbent resin and put it into the refrigerator about 8-10h before you use, Because water expands on freezing, do not fill completely
- Easy On The Go: Holds up to Six Large baby bottles, perfect for secondary container to transport breast milk from work to home or leave with daycare, come with an adjustable strap for carrying it on your shoulder
- More Convenience: Two type zippers open design allow put and take more easily, front open for moer convenient to put the breastmilk bottle in to the bag, and the top open design for easy access. Also includes a front zipper pocket for small items
- Durable and Safety: Made with 600D Oxford fabric, water resistant and durable，high-quality Aluminum foil lining and EPE foam insulation for good insulation effect, all of the compartment is approved and nontoxic
- After Sale Service: Lekebaby breastmilk bag provide 30 days money back guarantee for any reason and 180 days warranty for quality-related issu
Luxja Breastmilk Cooler Bag with an Ice Pack (Fits 6 Bottles, Up to 9 Ounce), Breastmilk Cooler for Breastmilk Bottles and Small Accessories, Black
- HIGH QUALITY FABRIC: The outer is made of water-resistant nylon. Leakproof lining inside (Adopting hot-pressing technology) keep breastmilk cool, and easy to clean.
- CAPACITY: This breastmilk cooler bag fits for Six 5-9 ounce (150-270 milliliters) breastmilk bottles with the nipple and protective cap on.
- NOTE: An ice pack will keep the bottles separated and cold. (We sell bag and Ice pack, bottles are not included.)
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: A front zip pocket and a back pocket for holding cards or other small things. Also come with strong handles and a detachable shoulder strap make it easier for carrying.
- DIMENSIONS: 10" x 6.5" x 11"(Cooler Bag). 8" x 2" x 3.75" (Ice Pack). Perfect breastmilk cooler bag for transporting breast milk from work to home or leave with daycare.
Zohzo Breastmilk Cooler Bag with Ice Pack - Insulated Breast Milk Cooler with Accompanying Wet/Dry Bag (Black)
- This bottle cooler bag is the perfect breast milk cooler for moms on the go. The breastmilk cooler bag with ice pack will keep your baby's milk cold and safe.
- This set includes 1 Insulated Bottle Bag, 1 Contoured Reusable Ice Pack, and 1 Wet Dry Bag
- The baby bottle bag is compatible with most tall 8-12 oz breast milk bottles.
- This ice pack will be you favorite! Freeze prior to use. The special contoured shape maximizes surface area contact with your baby's precious milk to best keep it cool and safe. Freeze and refreeze, over and over
- BACKED BY THE ZOHZO 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know, and we'll make it right
Yarwo Breastmilk Cooler Bag with Ice Pack for 6 Bottles up to 9 Ounce, Insulated Baby Bottles Bag for Nursing Mothers on The go, Black
- LARGE CAPACITY - Roomy Enough to hold 6 large Baby bottles (up to 9 ounce). 4 Exterior Pockets for Moms’ phones, sunglasses, keys or other little items. Bag Size: 9.2 x 6.7 x 8.3 inches
- ICE PACK INCLUDED - Premium Insulated Materials with Contoured Ice Pack will keep your breast milk or food fresh for a long time.
- EASY TO CLEAN - This Cooler Bag is Made of Leak-proof Lining with Hot Pressing Technology. Stains, marks, food residues can be easily wiped by damp cloth.
- 2 CARYYING OPTIONS - Features Wrapped Top Handle and Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Convenient to transporting breast milk on trips or from work to home.
- VERSATILE - This bag can be used as Breastmilk Bottles Bag, Lunch Bag or Cooler Bag. Perfect for Daycare, Work, Trips, Picnic, Grocery etc... Also Great Baby Shower Gifts for Nursing Moms.
Skip Hop Insulated Breastmilk Cooler And Double Baby Bottle Bag, Black
- Skip Hop Grab & Go insulated baby bottle bag keeps two bottles warm or cold with included freezer pack
- With an insulated interior the baby bottle cooler bag is also great for keeping sippy cups and snacks chilled for hours.
- Holds two large baby bottles or sippy cups
- Includes freezer pack and two-way zippers allow single or double bottle access
PackIt Freezable Baby Bottle Cooler for Breastmilk and Formula, Polka Dots
- The first fully freezable Breastmilk and Formula cooler: no separate ice or gel packs required! It features Packit's groundbreaking cooling design with non-toxic freezable gel built permanently into the walls of each bag. It is the ideal solution for Moms and Caregivers on the go at work, daycare, home and more to keep pumped breastmilk and mixed formula chilled for hours.
- This breastmilk cooler stands 5.5 inches tall, and measures 6.5 inches from front to back. It is designed to hold four (4) 5oz breastmilk bottles (not included). Keep additional items cool, or pack larger bottles by folding down the interior freezable divider.
- To use, simply fold the Packit Breastmilk and Formula Cooler flat and store in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the cooler will be completely frozen and ready to chill for hours
- Designed by Moms: The cooler features a top carrying handle and a zippered closure to lock in cool, dry air. Easily identify your bag in a work or daycare fridge with a clear front pocket for name and date card
- This soft sided cooler is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all Packit products, it is PVC-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free, formaldehyde-free and lead-free. Simple care: the interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by Packit: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California, by Moms
Insulated Breastmilk Cooler Bag, EIVOTOR Baby Bottle Cooler & Travel Bag for up to 6 Large 8oz Bottles and Ice Pack, Compact Triple Insulated, Easy Attach Handle Perfect for Stroller or Diaper Bag
- Store and Cool Fresh Breast Milk on the Go -- Insulated tin foil materials, 3-layer insulated wipeable lining keeps baby bottles and breast milk bags warm or cold for hours. The insulation effect can be doubled when used in conjunction with hot or cold ice packs.
- Detachable Buckle -- You can match this cooler to your diaper bag or strollers, which is great ideal for breastmilk coolers used by moms on the go. Two-way zippers allow single or double bottle access.
- 8L Large Capacity -- Dimension: 18 X 16 X 25 CM. The breastmilk cooler bag. Putting an ice pack in that will keep the milk fresh for a longer time.(Bag Only)
- Waterproof & Convenience -- Super 3-layer structure, environmentally friendly fabric on the surface, waterproof internal tin foil, 8MM thick pearl cotton in the middle. Let you not be afaid to use in rainy days.
- After Service -- BPA-free, Phthalate-free. If you have any questions,please contact us directly. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breastmilk Cooler Bag - Extra Tall Breast Milk Baby Bottle Cooler Bag for Insulated Storage - Air Tight Design to Lock in the Cold & Preserve Important Nutrients for your Baby - Fits up to Most 8 oz B
- EXTRA LARGE DESIGN: Holds up to Six Large 8 oz Baby Bottles. Yeah those really tall one's! Unfortunately Dr. Brown's bottles are too tall
- STORE YOUR BREAST MILK SAFELY: Keeps your breastmilk fresh by maintaining the right temperature for hours using an air-tight temperature controlled environment.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION WITH INSULATED LINING: Designed with a reinforced steel zipper so you can feel confident that your milk is protected from rising temperatures outside the cooler bag.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MOM ON THE GO - Fits into Medela Pump-in-Style Carry Bag and has an adjustable strap for carrying it on your shoulder. Also Includes front pocket for easy storage.
- PROTECT YOUR BREAST MILK: Our Cooler bag locks in the cold while keeping your breast milk free of bacteria and full of the key nutrients your baby needs for healthy development.
Medela Breast Milk Cooler and Transport Set, 5 ounce Bottles with Lids, Contoured Ice Pack, Cooler Carrier Bag
- Medela is the #1 Physician Recommended Breastmilk Storage Product in the U.S*
- Perfect for secondary container to transport breast milk from work to home or leave with daycare
- Fits inside the Medela Sonata, Freestyle and Pump in Style breast pump bags
- Compatible with Medela 5 oz breast milk bottles
- Includes: 1 cooler bag; 1 contoured ice pack;4 - 5oz/150mL breast milk bottles with lids.
- Authentic Medela Spare Parts
- Unit weight: 1.84 lbs,Unit dimensions: 5 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 6 3/4"
Buying Guide to the Medela Pump in Style Breastpump
The Medela Pump In Style breastpump is a pricey double electric breastpump that is worth every penny. Easy, fast, quiet and discreet, it buries the competition.
After having found an Evenflo pump at a Baby Resale shop (unused, still in original packaging), I was about to throw up my hands in defeat. It was a horrible pump with very user-unfriendly workings. My Mom reminded me that nursing was going so well that I really needed to continue as long as I could. I deserved to spend the money on a REAL pump. I consulted my doctor, pediatrician, lactation consultant and several mothers and the recommendation was unanimous: The Medela Pump In Style.
Let's talk about the features of this awesome breastpump:
The carrying case looks like a very stylish oversized briefcase. It's a vinyl hybrid but looks like black leather. The Advanced Backpack model looks just like a stylin' black backpack. It's blissful discretion!
The center lower front of the case has a zipper pouch that provides access to the suction device, a very smooth moving diaphragm of latex that provides incredibly natural sucking sensations. There is a small dial on the front of the suction device that allows you to adjust the intensity and a switch to turn it off and on. Also the two tubes that attach to the bells pop easily on and off of the nozzles there. The clear hard plastic covering that protects the diaphragm, holds the suction adjustment knob and attaches the hoses can be removed for easy cleaning of all parts.
Mine had six medela bottles, I think four are standard. It also came with four breast bells to affix to the tops of the bottles to collect the milk. There were also four clear, soft latex adapters for the bells for smaller-chested women.
It came with two permanently sealed blue ice containers to ensure that any milk collected could remain fresh in the "refrigerator" compartment all day.
The top center compartment easily holds the a/c power cord, the cigarette lighter adapter and the long tubes that connect the suction device to the bells. It also has a little clear plastic pouch that can either hold a picture of baby or even a credit card and ID if you tend to travel light.
The "refrigerator" compartment on the right side, while not really refrigerated, is lined with watertight reflective silver material and holds four bottles and the two blue ices. I found that when I left the house at 7 with the two blue ices frozen, milk would be cool and ready for my fridge by the time I got home at 5:30. If you have to put in really long days at work, you may still want to refrigerate it in a real refrigerator, but for the standard 9-10 hour work day it was great.
The tubes that connect the bells to the device are very long and this is a great boon for those trying to be discreet. You can literally have the pump operating from the floor with tubes plugged in and still have plenty of length to sit in a chair and pump at a desk. Carpeted floors also absorb noise better than desktops. In addition, I found I was able to use the cigarette adapter and the unit sat in the front seat of our car while I pumped in the backseat.
Finally, the machine is blissfully quiet in comparison to other pumps. It absolutely does make noise, but it's soothing, not shattering.
I have heard that smaller-chested women have to keep two hands on the bells to keep them in place. As a barely C-cup, I found the bells would easily stay in place themselves and I could read with both hands or make calls or be on the computer until the pumping session was over.
Because the unit is so lifelike in its sucking action, pumping is very productive and takes very little time. Usually I finished in 10-15 minutes and was able to pump between 7 and 14 oz in a single session.
I worked at an internet startup and office space was at a premium. I went to sleep the night before my return with a solemn wish: Please don't make me have to pump in the bathroom! As it turns out, I had to beg, borrow and steal offices all around the 5 floors occupied by the company, but I managed to continue pumping (not in the bathroom!) until my son weaned, which was exactly as I had hoped. And thanks to the self-storage of the unit, I never had the nightmare of someone drinking my baby's milk from the company fridge.
So, to recap:
Incredibly lifelike, efficient, productive pumping
The Bottom Line
Do not waste your money on lesser pumps. This pump helps you give your kids the liquid gold they deserve.
I cannot recommend the Medela Pump In Style highly enough. Any woman who is giving her baby the benefit of breastmilk deserves to spend the money to get the best breastpump available. It costs a lot, but the investment will pay itself off so much in the long run because you will be able to give your baby that liquid gold as long as the baby needs it. It's going to set you back about $250 for the original model or $325ish for the backpack but you'll be banking multiples of that in the cash you'll save on formula.