Best Generator Travel Trailer in 2021
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start
Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator
- Your purchase includes One Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator
- Portable Generator dimensions – 23.2” L x 19.1" W x 20" H | Product weight – 104.9 lbs. | Hose length – 3.3’
- Specifications: Noise level – 68 dBA. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge
- Outlets – One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R)
Mount-n-Lock GennyGo RevX Heavy Duty RV Bumper-Mounted Generator & Cargo Carrier Tray Kit (Steel)
- Heavy Duty Bumper-Mounted Carrier Rides Solid; Double the Support Arms Provides Double the Capacity
- Secure That Cargo! Over 60 Tie-Down Points Around Edge and 8 Tie-Down Points at Center of Tray
- 3 Different Assembly Options Included | Build Up To an 8 Foot-Wide Platform by Adding More Trays
- Made in USA Using High Quality Metals, Treatments and Coatings Which Resist Rust & Look Great
- Selection Guide, Installation Guide, Videos and More Available Upon Request
DuroMax XP4000S 4000 watt 7-Hp Air Cooled OHV Gas Engine Portable RV Generator
- Your purchase includes One DuroMax XP4000S 4000 watt 7-Hp Air Cooled OHV Gas Engine Portable RV Generator, One oil funnel, One spark plug wrench, tools set, wheels and handle kit, DC charging cables and owner’s manual
- Portable Generator dimensions: 24” L x 17" W x 17" H. Product weight: 105 lbs
- Specifications: Noise level – 69 dB. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.96 gallons
- Run your generator with Gasoline for long lasting power.
- With 4,000 starting watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
SUAOKI Portable Power Station, 150Wh/100W Camping Generator Lithium Power Supply UL Certified with Dual 110V AC Inverter Outlet, 4 DC & 4 USB Ports, LED Flashlights for Camping Travel Emergency Backup
- 【BE COMPACT, BE EFFICIENT】 SUAOKI S270 is not only the most compact power station in the market, but also features as many output ports as possible, think of it, size of two coffee mugs hold 150wh capacity and 10 various outlet ports, how convenient will be when you carry this 2.90 lbs weight portable generator for outdoor activites or camping, 2 hideable handles make it even more portable. If this is your first time to using a portable battery pack, this would be you best choice for the price
- 【PLUG-AND-PLAY, QUIET】 SUAOKI S270 lithium backup battery pack equipped with 150Wh capacity (11.1V 13500mAh), 3*USB ports(5V 2.1A), 1*QC3.0 USB port (18W max), 4*DC ports (12V 15A 180W max), 1*2 prong and 1*3 prong output socket (100W running, 150W peak). Power phone, pad, tablets, GPS, laptop, walkie-talkie, Gopro, camera, drone, festivals bulbs and camping explore devices under 100W, enjoy off the grid life, travel, hunting, fishing, vanlife, cave exploration
- 【3 RECHARGE METHODS】 SUAOKI S270 emergency battery supply provides three recharging methods: 1) it takes about 7-8 hours to be fully recharged by AC 110v wall socket, ; 2) by using SUAOKI 60W or 100W solar panel kit (sold separately, recommended), this solar generator can be recharged under direct sun light, the bulid-in MPPT solar charge controller enables quick and smart charge; 3) it also can be recharged through 12V/24V car cigarette socket. (3 types of charging cable is included)
- 【SAFE, RELIABLE】 Here we bring you this advanced portable generator that passed UL Certification which means absolutely safe and reliable. Battery management system (BMS) enables voltage, temperature control and more advanced safeguards, no harmful to your digital devices. Built-in LED flashlights have two models of light for power outage or emergency case such as hurricane supplies (strobe and normal-lit, bright enough to see 50 feet away); indicator lights show the residual battery capacity
- 【WARRANTY】 SUAOKI brand seller offers 7*24 friendly customer service, 30 days money back guarantee, 12 months warranty, life time support. What you get: SUAOKI S270 portable power station, 3 types of mentioned charging cable (AC plug, car cigarette plug, solar panel cable), DC to car cigarette female socket, multilingual user guide, service card
Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Dimensions: 26.3" L x 24.8" W x 22.9" H | Weight: 119 lbs
- Noise Level: 68 dBA from 23 feet
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency
- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- QUIET GENERATOR & ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER: Jackery Explorer 240 is equipped with a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! Pack light for your next camp trip with Jackery portable power station.
- OUTDOOR CAMPING BATTERY: Portable power station specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone and other outdoor electronics. Explorer 240 features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports and 1* DC car port, power your outdoor adventure without worry.
- SOLAR READY GENERATOR. Pairs well with Jackery Solar Saga 60W/100W (sold separately), easily get recharged with the efficient solar panel. Pure sine wave inverter portable power station, protect your sensitive devices; Jackery Portable power station with solid handle, easy to carry wherever you go.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: You will receive 1* Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
Stromberg Carlson CC-255 Trailer Tray
- Some drilling is required for installation
- Use the Trailer Tray to haul generators, coolers, compressors and more
- All installation hardware is included
- Adjustable to fit most A-frame trailers
CURT 19100 Camper Hitch RV Bumper Hitch, Fits 4-Inch Beam, 2-Inch Receiver, 3,500 lbs.,black
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This RV trailer hitch is rated for 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This trailer hitch RV equips your camper with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook and much more.
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT camper hitch design is tested at our Detroit engineering facility according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety and reliability while towing.
- RUST, CHIP, UV-RESISTANT. This camper bumper hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid Bonderite and highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping and UV rays.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Installation of this RV camper trailer hitch is fast and easy. It securely bolts onto virtually any 4-inch x 4-inch RV bumper with the included hardware and typically just a few tools.
STROMBER RV Trailer Trailer Tray Tongue Cargo Carrier
10 Baby Gear Items You Can Live Without
If you're a new or expecting parent, don't let yourself get sucked into this "buy, buy buy" mentality.
So before you take your first mind-numbing walk through aisles and aisles of brightly-colored plastic at Babies R Us, take it from a mom who's been there, done that - you DON'T need it all. And you certainly don't need any of the items listed below.
1. Stroller Travel System. Contrary to what the experts tell you at Babies R Us, you do not need one of these big hunks of plastic. They're like ocean liners on wheels, and total overkill for pushing around an itty-bitty newborn. Instead, spend your money on a good sling or baby carrier. Babies prefer (and need!) to be held anyway. Plus, did you know that carried babies cry 50 percent less? If you do buy a stroller, get one that's more practical for an older baby or heavy toddler, like a small umbrella stroller or jogging stroller or even a fun wagon. But for Pete's sake, just carry your newborn in your arms or baby carrier.
2. High Chair. Again, can you say, big, clunky and expensive? These days, it's a given that every parent needs a high chair, but if you think about it, a booster chair does everything a high chair can do -- for a lot less money. And since it sits on a regular dining chair, you can slide it right up the table so that baby feels just like everyone else. Plus it takes up less space and can be easily folded away into the closet when not in use or thrown into the trunk for easy transport.
3. Boppy. If you have pillows in your house, then you don't need to shell out money on a boppy. 'Nuff said.
4. Bottle Warmer. Both Mother Nature and health experts agree that breast milk directly from the breast is best whenever possible, but sometimes giving baby milk or formula through a bottle is necessary. A bottle warmer, however, is just another kitchen gadget to clutter your kitchen. There is no medical reason to heat bottles before serving. Some babies prefer warm milk and some prefer cold. If you have a child who prefers warm milk, simply place bottle in a pot of warm water.
5. Walkers. Walkers enable babies to move around before they are physically ready for it, and can even discourage them from learning to walk on their own. And not surprisingly, more babies are injured in walkers than in any other baby gadget. So, nix the walker.
6. Diaper Genie. Sure, no one likes the smell of poop, but there are better alternatives that doesn't require buying expensive plastic refill bags that create yet another layer at your local landfill. Instead, pick up a basic garbage can with a good plastic seal around the lid. This will work like a charm whether you are using disposable or cloth diapers.
7. Wipes Warmer. Most babies are going to protest when you change their diaper, regardless of whether their wipes are toasty warm. If babies could speak, I am sure they would tell us that they are just fine with wipes kept at room temperature or maybe warmed a bit between your hands on chillier days. If your baby communicates a preference for warm wipes, set your wipes in the window on sunny days or run them under warm water just before using them.
8. Hooter Hiders. This apron-like fancy piece of fabric is the latest invention designed to help mothers breastfeed discreetly. The problem is, it's so colorful and flashy it's guaranteed to cause everyone and his brother to check you out anyway. If you're bashful about breastfeeding in public, just use any old neutral-colored receiving blanket you have lying around the house. Otherwise don't worry about it. It'll do the "Looky-Lous" some good to witness just how Mother Nature intended our babies to be fed.
9. Bouncy Seat, Swing and Pack N Play or Play Yard. It's nice to have a safe yet entertaining place to put your babe when you need your hands free for a moment to answer the phone, clean the bathtub or cook at the stove. A vibrating bouncy seat, indoor swing and play yard all serve this purpose. So choose one and resist the urge to buy all three. Unless, of course, you're planning on turning your home into a daycare one day.
10. Bumbo Babysitter Chair. According to the product description, this "unique design allows infants (up to 22 pounds) without trunk control to sit upright on their own." The way I see it, if your baby is not able to sit up by himself yet, then he probably shouldn't be. And if you read the customer reviews, it sounds like parents like this contraption a lot more than the babies do.