Best Insulin Pen Travel Cooler in 2021
Apollo Walker Insulin Cooler Travel Case Diabetic Medication Cooler with 2 Ice Packs and Insulation Liner(Gray)
Dison Care Insulin Cooler Travel Case Insulin Cooling Case,Silver
- 【Portable】Portable insulin cooler,easy to carry,TSA Approval and Luggage Check-in is Acceptable.
- 【Greet Cool Effect】The insulin cooler can make the insulin keep the temperature at 2-8 degree for 28 hours，Even if at an ambient temperature of 30 °C（86°F).Cooling effect better than insulin cooler bag.More details see the product images.
- 【Material】Performance better than freezer bags.Stainless steel design for cup body，internal vacuum design，can better protect your insulin.All of the item nontoxic.
- 【Super Capacity 】The insulin travel cooler can storage 2 Insulin pen in normals size.Check the images to get more storage method and quantity.Also it mainly to be used to store insulin and medicines required to storage at 2-25℃ condition. Effective protect privacy.
- 【Service】Dison Care Insulin Cooler Travel Case,best choice for travel around the world. We offer with 30 days money back, 1 year warranty and easy-to-reach customer service.If you have any further question, please contact us via amazon or email email@example.com.
YOUSHARES Insulin Cooler Travel Case - Medication Diabetic Insulated Organizer Portable Cooling Bag for Insulin Pen and Diabetic Supplies with 2 Cooler Ice Pack (Purple)
- Package include 1 Insulin Cooler bag + 2 travel ice pack cooler. Keeps diabetic insulin and many other temperature-sensitive medications cool for almost 10 hours and safe.
- This Diabetic Cooler Insulin pen case is lined with padded & quilted layers and Aluminum foil with HOOk&LOOP that provides a thermal insulating barrier, where it got to hot in the summer and also in the winter to protect it from the freezing cold weather.
- Insulin pen case is durability and flexibility appear to be strong, without being crushed, which makes you feel better about taking your insulin on flights and dealing with packing/cabin pressure.
- Small portable medical insulated cooler bag is convenient to carry Light and compact. Fits in one hand and still can store all your medical supplies. Easily fit in your luggage that work great for shorter trips and camping, traveling, and emergency kits.
- Ideal travel case for carrying medication diabetes pen or vials and insulin pen needles. Temperature strip shows the temperature. This durable, attractive diabetic supplies travel case organizer is perfect for daily use.
goldwheat Portable Insulin Cooler Bag Diabetic Organizer Medical Travel Cooler Pack with 2 Ice Pack
- CHARACTERISTIC -- Water resistant, shake proof, anti-wear and scratch-resistant,portable insulation / cold case for traveling or household,Size : 7.9 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches (L*W*H); Weight: 0.72Ib,as diabetic organizer, medication cooler bag, or epi-pen case
- WIDELY-USED -- insulin case includes 2 ice packs that are large capacity of cold, non-toxic and TSA compliant ,can be reused many times to insulin supplies cool and safe., sanitary and widely used,such as medical physiotherapy sprain, cold applying or used in food preservation.
- QAULITY MATERIAL -- Its exterior material is made of a high quality polyester fabric with a very professional embroidery;insulating buffer cotton insert that absorbs excessive cold and protect products from over;Strong zipper,well constructed and attractive.
- GOOD INSULATION -- Its interior food grade insulation aluminum fabric which allows the confrontation, good heat /cold resistance and insulation effect, cooling stability,keep warm things warm or cold item cold.It is also water and leak proof lining, easily wipe clean by damp cloth.
- CONVENIENT -- Folding padded insert has elastic secured loops,storing pouches and business card pocket provided for identification, 2 ice pack pockets, fits multiple insulin pens ,plenty of room for all diabetic supplies and keep them cool and safe when traveling,great for put in purse/car
SHBC Insulin Cooler Travel Case for Diabetic Organize Medication Insulated Cooling Bag with 2 Ice Packs Black
- 【COMPACT SIZE】--8.2 *3.7*1.7 inches. The medical wallet is made of Eva material 1680D nylon，that is Light weight. Easily fits into a backpack without taking up a whole lot of space. This portable case is the best choice for travel.
- 【GOOD INSULATION】 --The interior has high-quality aluminum foil lining and organizer with pearl cotton insulation layer, not only has better insulation effect but also provides insulation against the cold of winter.
- 【INSULATION UPGRADE】 -- The newly upgraded gel ice pack is more durable than the previous generation of brine filled ice packs, which can be reused thousands of times. It is ideal for maintaining the room temperature for medication if cooling isn't required.
- 【CONVENIENT ORGANIZER】 --contains all medical supplies in one place, pocket, syringe, paper towel, consumables, or other simple accessories to keep all your things in a safe environment.
- 【HOW TO USE】--Put the 2 pieces ice packs in the Freezer more than 8 to 10 hours before using the insulin bag outside. Then put your insulin pen, refill, or insulin needles into the designated areas of the bag.
SHBC Compact Insulin Cooler Travel case for Diabetics Carrying On, Working, Office, etc. Well-Organized Small Bag for Medication Cooling Insulation Epi Pen Carrying Case with One Ice Pack Black
- 【Just The Right Size】The case is made of EVA material 1680D nylon, measuring 8.26 x 2.36 x 2.16 inches. Because of the special material, the case is so lightweight and durable that it can protect your medical supplies well.
- 【Good Insulation Effect】The liner is made of high-quality Aluminum foil. As is known to all, this material has an excellent insulation effect. Beside, the ice pack in the case makes sure that your insulin keep the temperature below 8 degree around 6-7 hours (The exact duration depends on the actual situation). Whether in hot summer or chilly winter, your medical supplies can be well-stored.
- 【Daily Office Work】Providing a closed cold chain environment, this Skinny Case is custom-made for office workers. It has room for an ice pack and a single Insulin pen, giving all you need day to day for your minimalist needs. Small enough to fit in any work bag, handbag or pocket.
- 【RoHS Test】We strictly enforce quality control standards. All materials, which are of superior, can pass RoHS tests, ensuring the products are nontoxic and harmless to human body. Safety and durability guarantee provides you with a pleasant shopping experience.
- 【Lifetime Guarantee】We fully stand behind our products and wish to offer our clients 5-star experience. If you have any problems with this purchase, please contact us at anytime. We will give you a satisfactory reply as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with our product for any reasons, please also contact us and your kit will be replaced, or you will get the money back.
ALLCAMP Insulin Cooler Travel Bag with 4 Ice Pack and Insulation Liner for Diabetic Organize Medication (Medium)
- Temperature Controlled : Comes with 4 reusable gel ice packs that are non-toxic, latex-free, durable,SGS approved to keep all of the bag’s contents cool and safe.
- Convenient organizer :Durable polyester construction, sturdy dual zipper closure,, elasticated product loops ensure that products are kept at the optimal position in the carry bag.
- Good Insulation : The cooler bag has thermal insulation course, storage layer and padded buffer layer,multiple structure provides strong thermal insulating barrier to better maintain temperature and keep supplies cool and neat.
- Material : Made of high density 600D oxford , superior quality insulating cotton and aluminum foil lining,durable multiple-layer fabric,not only has good insulation effect but also provides insulation against the cold of winter.Cleanup is easy. Spot clean with a baby wipe or damp cloth.
- Compact Size: 9x 4.72x 3.14 inches; Weight:1.4LB; Easily fits into a backpack /handbag without taking up a whole lot of space. This portable case is the best choice for travel.With 30 days money back, 1 year warranty and easy-to-reach customer service.
Insulin Cooler Travel Case - Insulated - 4 Ice Packs - Removable Organizer - Diabetic Supplies and Accessories - Medical Cooler Diabetes Bag - Spacious Vial Pen Carrying Safe Protector
- SPACIOUS AND PORTABLE - Easily transport your temperature-sensitive medication with our diabetic case to carry supplies. Optimally sized to provide the perfect amount of space to conveniently transport your diabetic accessories. Designed to travel with more than just your vials and pens.
- ADVANCED COOLING - Each medicine travel case is engineered with premium 6mm EVA material and upgraded aluminum lining. Most competitors only use 5.5mm or cheaper materials to cut costs. This provides a greater insulation effect which extends your travel time. All medical cooler bags also include 4 improved and reusable ice packs, further lengthening the cooling time.
- ORGANIZE SUPPLIES - The removable organizer is ultra versatile, which means that you can store more than one pen if you wish and configure your meds in a way that makes sense for you. Featuring strong stitching, with 3x3 rows or organizer sleeves on the left-hand side and multiple compartments. The hard insulin cooling case has the right amount of depth to store additional items such as glucose lollies, alcohol wipes, and much more.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Luxuriously designed to provide a mini luggage travel case look and feel. Setting this ice pack supply bag apart from other boring travel cases on the market today. It comes with a customized zipper puller with our company logo to ensure your items are secure. Look awesome with your new cooler travel case today!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We are known for quality products that are both stylish and durable. Our products are designed with your needs in mind, which is why we stand behind them with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our products, we will send you a replacement or a full refund.
Dison Care Insulin Cooler Travel Case for Diabetic Organize Medication Cooling Bag,Silver Large size
- 【Portable】Portable insulin cooler,easy to carry,TSA Approval and Luggage Check-in is Acceptable.
- 【Good Insulation】The insulin travel cooler can keep the insulin at 2-8 degree for 35 hours,even if at an external temperature of 30 °C（86°F).Cooling effect better than insulin cooler bag.More details see the product images.
- 【Material】Performance better than freezer bags.Stainless steel design for cup body，internal vacuum design，can better protect your insulin.
- 【Large Capacity 】The insulin travel cooler can storage 6 Insulin pens in normals size.Check the images to get more storage method and quantity.Also it mainly to be used to store insulin and medicines required to storage at 2-25℃ condition. Effective protect privacy.
- 【Service】Dison Care Insulin Cooler Travel Case,Best choice for travel around the world,With 30 days money back, 1 year warranty and easy-to-reach customer service.If you have any further question, please contact us via amazon or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vive Precision Insulin Travel Case - Cooler Bag for Diabetic Supplies, Medicine, Pen, Vial Supply - Insulated Holder & Cooling Ice Pack - Cold Carrying Storage Organizer for Women, Men, Kids
- INSULATED COOLING STORAGE: Safely travel with perishable medications for up to eight hours with the Vive cooling case. Featuring multiple layers for effective insulation, the hard shell travel case also utilizes a tight sealed interior design to aid in maintaining a proper temperature.
- PROTECTIVE TRAVEL CASE: Constructed with a durable EVA material, the hard shell case protects fragile contents during regular use. Lightweight and compact for easy portability, the protective cooler case contains two mesh pockets for securing the included ice packs in place. The compact case also features a small carry handle and dual zippers for easily accessing the contents.
- REMOVABLE ORGANIZER POUCH: Holding a variety of small items, the cooling case includes a removable folio to safely and neatly storage necessary supplies. The pouch includes an interior Fahrenheit thermometer, three pockets and one pen holder to securely hold up to insulin three pens and two pen refills. The organizer pouch is secured to the case with two strong fastener strips.
- INCLUDES TWO ICE PACKS: Perfectly sized for the protective cooling case, the set includes two, water-filled ice packs. The latex-free ice packs are reusable, retaining a cooling temperature for up to eight hours.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Muscle Soreness After Exercise: Why You Shouldn't Reach for a Bottle of Advil
When you work your muscles too hard, do you reach for an ice pack and a bottle of Advil to ease the pain and soreness the next day? Some research suggests that this may actually delay healing. Find out why.
You've just finished a challenging weight training session. You worked your muscles to failure, and you're already preparing for the soreness you're going to feel the next day. When you challenge your muscles in new ways or work them harder than usual, you may experience the well-known phenomenon of delayed-onset muscle soreness, also know as DOMS. When some well-meaning bodybuilders feel the old familiar soreness, they reach for an ice pack and a bottle of Advil to ease the pain and swelling, but some research suggests that this may not be the best approach. As a physician and avid runner and weight trainer, I've experienced more than my share of muscle soreness, and I try to avoid taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication like Advil. Here's why.
Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness: Should You Hold the Ice?
When muscles are overworked, they develop microscopic tears, and these tiny tears trigger an inflammatory response. Major players in the inflammatory response to injury are white blood cells called macrophages. Macrophages clean up the damage by devouring dead cells and other debris. As they do, they create microscopic holes in the muscle membrane that allows fluid to enter. This leads to swelling.
In a study published in the FASEB Journal, researchers looked at muscle healing and repair in mice. One group of mice was genetically bred so that they were unable to swell in response to muscle injury. When they compared their rate of healing to mice that could mount an inflammatory response, they made an interesting discovery. Mice that lacked the ability to swell in response to injury couldn't heal their injuries. Swelling seems to play a role in helping mice, and probably humans, recover from muscle injury, strain and overuse - but how?
Researchers think they have the answer. The "do-gooder" macrophages that rush in to clean up the damage after muscles are strained or injured release a protein called insulin-like growth factor, or IGF-1. Like insulin, this protein has anabolic effects, and it helps to rebuild some of the torn fibers and repair the damage. When you throw an ice pack on your sore muscles to stop the swelling, you reduce the amount of this anabolic, muscle-repairing protein that reaches your sore muscles, and that can slow down repair.
Sometimes Inflammation Has Its Benefits
We all know the dangers of whole body inflammation that comes from eating an inflammatory diet, but localized inflammation that happens in response to injury or a strenuous workout at the gym has a useful purpose. It helps with the healing process. That's why blocking inflammation and swelling may actually delay healing and keep you sore longer.
A variety of animal studies suggest that non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications slow down healing in certain instances, and when you combine that with the potential side-effects of these medications, it's better to tough it out than to swallow medications that can do more harm than good. Some experts question how effectively non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications decrease pain anyway.
Do You Just Have to Tough It Out?
The good thing about DOMS is it usually lasts no more than five days. The best way to treat it without interfering with the natural healing process is to massage the areas and gentle stretching exercises to increase blood flow to the sore areas. If the pain is making it hard for you to get around, take acetaminophen for a day or two instead. It won't interfere with the inflammatory response like non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications do.