Best Large Travel Coffee Mug in 2021
Bubba Classic Insulated Travel Mug with Handle, 34 oz., Black
YETI Rambler 20 oz Tumbler, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated with MagSlider Lid, Black
- These Ramblers come standard with our YETI MagSlider Lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock
- Our Ramblers are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry
- Dracut is a durable coat of color that won't fade, peel, or crack through extended field use and also provide additional grip to the Rambler's exterior
- We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes
- The YETI 20 oz. Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders
ALBOR Triple Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler 30 Oz Black Coffee Travel Mug With Handle
- TRIPLE INSULATED TECHNOLOGY - the ALBOR 30oz Tumbler has triple-insulated, stainless steel vacuum technology, including an inner layer of copper which prevents heat transfer to the outer walls. This gives you additional hours of insulation over competitor travel cups. It'll keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.
- 100% LEAK-PROOF TRAVEL TUMBLER - our travel cup comes with two lids: a splash-resistant, spill-proof sipper lid with a straw and sipping-friendly drinking hole, and a bonus, ergonomic slider for easy closing.
- BONUS STAINLESS STRAWS AND HANDLE - in addition to the bonus lid, this thermal cup set includes 2 stainless steel straws, a cleaning brush, and a linen bag for easy storage. Plus, our insulated travel mug also comes with a removable, color matching handle.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND LONG LASTING - every part of the BPA free coffee tumbler set is easy to hand-wash making cleaning a breeze. The exterior of our stainless steel coffee travel mug has a durable color coating that will not fade, peel or crack, and it's rust resistant.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - Please, if you have any questions or issues regarding the ALBOR insulated tumbler please do not hesitate to send the seller a message through Amazon we will respond within 24 hours.
Simple Modern 24oz Voyager Travel Mug Tumbler w/Clear Flip Lid & Straw - Coffee Cup Vacuum Insulated Flask 18/8 Stainless Steel Hydro Water Bottle Ombre: Sorbet
- Keeps drinks tasty: The durable stainless steel Voyager tumbler keeps your favorite beverages hot or cold for hours and won’t sweat thanks to the double-walled design, vacuum-sealed insulation and copper-coated interior wall
- 1 Lid and 2 Straws Included: Our twist-on, leak-proof clear Flip Lid that’s perfect for drinks of any temperature is included with your purchase
- Fits Most Cup Holders: The Voyager’s unique shape ensures that it fits in most cars’ cup holders. Plus it’s comfortable to carry in your hand!
- Make your choice: The Voyager is available in 12oz, 16oz, 20oz and 24oz options and in a variety of vivid colors. Patent Pending.
- Why Simple Modern: Our Generosity & Excellence core principles lead us to sell quality products, partner with others, and donate over 10% of profits
Contigo Snapseal Byron Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 20 Oz., Monaco
- Seal It In: Leak proof lid (when closed) for on the go activities
- For the Long Haul: Drinks stay hot up to 7 hours or cold up to 18 with Thermalock vacuum insulation
- Lend a Hand: Easy one handed drinking
- Perfect Fit: Fits most car cup holders
- Get a Grip: Easy grip to grab and go
- Clean Up: Top rack dishwasher safe lid, hand wash only body
Contigo Luxe AUTOSEAL Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug | Spill-Proof Coffee Mug with Stainless Steel THERMALOCK Double-Wall Insulation, 16 oz, Licorice
- SEAL IT IN: Leak- and spill-proof travel mug thanks to AUTOSEAL lid
- FOR THE LONG HAUL: Stainless steel double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12
- LEND A HAND: One-handed drinking convenience on the go
- LOCK IT UP: Lock feature prevents accidental pressing of AUTOSEAL button
- SQUEAKY CLEAN: Underside of lid opens up for thorough cleaning
- EASY CLEANUP: Top-rack dishwasher-safe body and lid
- PERFECT FIT: Fits most cup holders and under most single-serve brewers
- PEACE OF MIND: All parts are BPA-free; limited lifetime guarantee
Juro Tumbler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lids and Straw [Travel Mug] Double Wall Water Coffee Cup for Home, Office, Outdoor Works Great for Ice Drinks and Hot Beverage - Black
- Stay Hot or Stay Cold- Retain the temperature of your chosen beverage for a prolonged period of time when you choose Juro. Any drink that is hot, like coffee, can stay hot for up to 6 hours. Cooler drinks, (i. e. lemonade), can stay cold for up to 24 hours. The high-quality stainless steel and the double-walled insulation design ensures beverage can stay either hot or cold over time.
- Unique Lids- Features two unique lids to choose from when enjoying your beverage. A new Slider Lid is fast and simple to use. It was inspired by the millions of coffee drinkers that enjoy sipping on their drinks quickly. Also provided is the Flip Lid, which allows you to enjoy your drink safely. The tight clip seal on the Flip Lid helps prevent splashing and spilling. A Steel Straw is provided to sip on your beverages casually and a Straw Cleaner will keep your straw fresh and pristine.
- Sleek and Lightweight- Made with 100% Stainless Steel. Gently fits into your hand with an Anti-Sweat design. The 20 oz. lightweight and compact feel make it easy to fit into most car cup holders. Carry around your beverages whether out at the mall, soccer game, or park. Stay refreshed and hydrated no matter what adventure life takes you on.
- Stop wasting and polluting with store bought plastic bottles and cups. Help save the ecosystem by using less plastic and distributing less waste across the globe by using a washable and reusable alternative to your daily beverage intake. Protect yourself and the lives of plants and animals around you by choosing Juro. When washing, our tumbler is BPA Free so you are safe from toxins.
- Juro is proud to offer a Lifetime on our Juro 20oz Tumbler.
Contigo Autoseal West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug, 20 Oz, Stainless Steel
- Our Lids Are Sealed: Autoseal technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference)
- For the Long Haul: Drinks stay hot up to 7 hours and cold up to 18 with Thermalock Vacuum Insulation
- Lend a Hand: Easy one handed drinking from this travel coffee mug with the push of a button
- Clean Up: Top rack dishwasher safe lid, hand wash body
CHILLOUT LIFE 30 oz Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid & Gift Box - Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Large Travel Coffee Mug with Splash Proof Lid for Hot & Cold Drinks
- ✅ ★★★LIFETIME GUARANTEE & 100% SATISFACTION★★★ - Yes! CHILLOUT LIFE products come with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE: 100% Satisfaction or your money back, no questions asked! There is no risk when purchasing this PREMIUM QUALITY tumbler, Plus Special Bonus - ★ FREE Delicious Coffee Recipes eBook ★ - which will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your purchase. Order now! and get a ChillOut Life…
- ✅ DOUBLE WALL VACUUM INSULATED TECHNOLOGY – High tech insulation methods prevent heat transfer to the outer walls of the tumbler, keeping your cold drinks ice-cold for up to 24 hours and your hot drinks scalding-hot for up to 8 hours. Our stainless steel tumbler use a SWEAT FREE DESIGN that prevents any temperature changes or condensation from forming on the outside, making sure that this cup never leaves a spot & you never burn yourself again!
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY – The CHILLOUT LIFE Stainless Steel Tumbler 30oz is made from the highest quality, premium 304 18/8 food grade stainless steel, which is unbreakable, electro polished on the inside to ensure your cups remain rust-free, and features a superior, brushed finish! Best travel coffee mug!
- ✅ EASY TO CLEAN - The large, wide mouth opening allows easy access to the stainless steel surface, eliminating hard to reach spots and helping you keep every inch washed. The stainless steel traveler slide lid should be hand washed, but the steel traveler tumbler itself is dishwasher safe!
- ✅ BPA FREE & ECO-FRIENDLY – This makes a safe, green, flavor free and healthier alternative to plastic bottles and cups. Save money on disposable cups that won't keep your liquids hot or cold by buying this cup that lasts a lifetime. Fill your tumbler with coffee, sweet tea, beer, ice water, milkshakes, lemonade, soda and more!
Thermos Stainless King 16 Ounce Travel Mug with Handle, Cranberry
- Thermos vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold; keeps liquids hot for 5 hours and cold for 9 hours
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior; Hand wash recommended
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat proof with cold
- Built in tea hook, easily holds tea bags or most loose leaf infusers
- Fits most automobile cup holders; Capacity 16 Ounce
My First Trip with Travelocity Will I Use Them Again?
There are so many options out there when it comes to booking a trip, I tried out Travelocity to see if they're worth anything.
When I first booked my trip with Travelocity I was excited. I had never used a service like Travelocity or Expedia to book a trip on multiple airlines and felt up for the adventure. Then I started to look for reviews written by other people who had booked with Travelocity and was surprised to find that there were many people who were not happy with the bookings or had poor experiences with the company and it got me scared. I was constantly worried that something wasn't going to go according to plan, a flight wasn't going to be booked, miles weren't going to be credited to my account… But thankfully I had a wonderful experience with them.
The trip was booked about 3 months before I traveled and upon receiving the confirmation numbers the first thing I suggest everyone do is go to the airline's website and make sure that all the information on their sites matches the information given to you by Travelocity. This small step will save you a lot of time and head ache in the long run. Many people think that just because you got a confirmation number from Travelocity this means that you don't have to check up on it. Big mistake; if you don't catch mistakes early enough then your tickets will not be booked properly. While the connection times were a little bit tight, they were still enough time to catch all three of my flights (even when the first one was delayed an hour!) But if you are a nervous traveler I recommend looking for flights with long layovers so you have less to worry about. From what I have read people have been having problems with booking hotels but since I was staying with family on this trip I did not book any hotel rooms so there is nothing for me to say in that regard.
The most complicated thing about flying on multiple airlines is making sure that you have the right information about your checked baggage. Before you even start thinking about packing make sure you check all the airlines that you are booked on and make sure that you have all the information on checked baggage and if need be call the airlines to make sure you know what you are allowed to bring. Having to recheck bags when you complete a leg of your journey is a headache. When you check your bags at the desk be sure to ask and confirm that the bags will be check all the way through and if not don't be afraid to ask what you have to do.
There was just one mishap that I ran into. It seems that Travelocity had my two tickets booked as one-ways because I had a little trouble leaving the US. But I was able to work this all out with the airline, and perhaps this just has to do with transferring between airlines but United was not able to print my boarding passes for Austrian but Austrian was able to for United but I'm sure that's just something the airlines will have to work out. I was still able to get my boarding passes at the gate for the Austrian flight.
Originally I was going to book the cheapest flight on the site for the times that I wanted to fly but that flight booked before I was able to book it, so I had to go with the next best thing. That is something that you have to look out for. When you see a price on Travelocity there is usually only a few seats left on the flights at that price so you have to act quickly.
While my ticket did not come out much cheaper than it would have if I had taken United all the way through, I did this for the experience. After this experience I do believe that I will be booking with them again. Hopefully next time I'll be able to book with longer layovers to see a bit more of the cities that I was in, but I give them five stars and highly recommend them.
Travelocity also has a very nice app that if you are traveling with them I really recommend that you get because it worked better than the airline's apps when I was trying to make sure that I was still going to be making all my flights,
*Author is in no way affiliated with the company or being compensated by the company reviewed in any way for writing with post.*