Best Lightweight Rain Jacket For Travel in 2021
Columbia Men's Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Graphite, Large
4ucycling Raincoat Easy Carry Wind Rain Jacket Poncho Coat Outdoor,Black/Green one Size,Updated Version
- Ultra light-weight rain coat,uniquely design for optimum comfort levels
- Synthetically assembled (nylon made) to offer 100% water resistance and wind shielding.Ideal for all seasons,outdoor use rain gears
- Hooded design to offer maximal rain protection in wet weather, featuring full drawstrings for extra comfort
- Conveniently portable and packable in most suitcase sizes, Chest (perimeter) 53.2", Length 49.21" (Back Length 32.28"+Hat Length 16.93")
- An adjustable hem, high industrial-strength, and wear resistant
(ã‚³ãƒãƒ³ãƒ“ã‚¢) Columbia GLENNAKER LAKE RAIN JACKETã€ä¸¦è¡Œè¼¸å…¥å“ã€‘ è“è‰² US M
- WATER-REPELLENT MEN’S RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket is a water-repellent men’s rain jacket made from superior materials that are machine washable for easy care. This rain jacket is safe for machine wash
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE RAINCOAT FOR MEN: This water-repellent rain jacket is built with a front-zip closure that features a contrasting yoke and internal drawcord hem. This feature permits you to adjust it for a perfect fit
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Columbia has incorporated multiple convenient features into our Men’s Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket, including zippered side-entry pockets at the hip, a hideaway hood, and adjustable cuffs
- WATERPROOF FABRIC: This men’s rain jacket features a Hydroplus 100% nylon shell that is waterproof. It has been designed to keep you dry, even during heavy downpours. The inner 100% polyester fine mesh helps to maintain heat
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean
Amazon Essentials Men's Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Jacket, Navy, Large
- Cold-weather style is easy with this versatile water-resistant lightweight puffer jacket featuring a full-zip front and stand-up collar
- With a stand-up collar, zip pockets and elasticized cuffs; packs neatly into included carrying bag with drawstring closure
- Outfit the entire family with comfortable, quality clothing from Amazon Family
- Winter made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'1" and wearing a size Medium
Columbia Women's Arcadia II Waterproof Breathable Jacket With Packable Hood, Navy, Medium
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Arcadia II Jacket features our signature, air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable to shield your little one from drizzle to downpour.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This shell top jacket features an adjustable storm hood, drawcord adjustable hem, and zippered hand pockets for ultimate comfort.
- LIGHT & PACKABLE: The waterproof, lightweight design packs into your hand pocket for convenience on days when the weather is unpredictable.
- DURABLE FABRIC: 100% nylon 2L fabric with a 100% polyester mesh lining keeps you warm, yet remains breathable.
- OMNI-TECH: Our Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe.
EZRUN Women's Waterproof Hooded Rain Jacket Windbreaker Lightweight Packable Rain Coats(Blue,s)
- 100% Nylon,packable and durable rain coats/jacket for women.
- Lightweight,waterproof material provides water resistance with little weight.
- Elastic cuffs help to keep clothes dry.
- Ideal for all seasons,cycling,camping,running,walking,fishing,biking,climbing,outdoor activities.
- Two side zipper pocket and one back pocket for storage,packable back pocket no need bag to pack.
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Waterproof Breathable Hooded Jacket, Navy, Large
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The 100% nylon shell creates gives the jacket water resistant ability; It is paired with an inner mesh lining allowing for shorter drying time; The fabric remains lightweight while still allowing for protection
- STYLISH FEATURES: The jacket features the signature Tommy Hilfiger embroidered flag logo on the left chest
- FUNCTIONAILITY: Convenient front zipper closure paired with two side pockets giving viable storage; The hood features adjustable drawstring for comfort and all weather conditions
Women Rain Jacket Lightweight Travel Trench Waterproof Raincoat Hoodie Windproof Hiking Coat Packable Rain Jacket Navy Blue L
- Material:98% Polyester, 2% Spandex,100% Waterproof material with striped cotton lined, Breathable, Soft touch,Windproof, Easy to package
- Design:This Women Rain Jacket with attached hood, drawstring waist design.solid pattern,Sun Protection and Waterproof Function,Breathable, Skin-touch, Quick-drying, Lightweight casual fit, front pocket decoration, Suitable for all seasons.
- Occasion:Suitable for your hiking,climbing,traveling,camping,sport outdoor,easy to quick-drying when it is light rain or snow and wind.
- Size:Please check our SIZE CHART image in the Left or detailed size info below in product description carefully.If you have any question about size,just contact to us,we'll try our best to help you get a wonderful shopping experience
- Garment Care: We recommend you Washing by Hand or machine wash, Dry Clean, Do not iron, to Protect waterproof material performance
Mountain Warehouse Pakka Kids Rain Jacket - Waterproof - Girls & Boys Dark Purple 11-12 Years
- IsoDry - Waterproof & breathable membrane allows moisture out & prevents rain getting in
- Waterproof 1500MM - Tested to withstand 1,500mm of rain in a 24 hour period, suitable for light to moderate rain
- Lightweight - Great for travelling, comfortable to wear and easy to pack
- Packaway Hood - Simply roll up the hood and pack away into the collar pocket
- Packaway Bag - comes with its own 'stuff' bag, perfect for light travel and very convenient
BALEAF Men's Rain Jacket Waterproof with Hooded Lightweight Packable Bike Pullover Running Raincoat Poncho Windbreaker Navy Size L
- Lightweight waterproof material，easy to clean
- Drawstring with adjustable hem and Elastic cuffs help to keep clothes dry. Relaxed fit
- Two side zipper pocket and one 7-inch wide back pocket for storage, packable back pocket no need bag to pack.
- Three reflective logos provide high visibility in low light during rains
- After receiving the product, if you have any questions, please contact Baleaf through Amazon immediately. Baleaf is committed to providing a good shopping experience and you can buy with confidence
Travel Itinerary for Solo Travelers to Buffalo, New York
Buffalo, considered a blue-collar town, has many inexpensive entertainment possibilities.When traveling solo in the city try these offbeat adventures rather than sporting events, theater and expensive restaurants.
The Comfort Suites Downtown is a centralized hotel which will cost less than $100 a night for the two nights you will reserve. If you have an AAA card or an AARP card, you will be entitled to a discount of $10 each night on your room. A complimentary breakfast of waffles, eggs, meat, breads, cereals, yogurt and more is served each morning which will save you time and money. Also, guest parking is complimentary. It is suggested that you make your reservation beforehand. The concierge can give you specific directions to whichever sites you wish to visit. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
Comfort Suites Downtown
601 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14203
You will be happy to know that in the same building, there is a T.G.I. Fridays restaurant which you can use for lunch or dinner. A varied menu of sandwiches, chicken, steak, pasta, salads and desserts will be considerate of your wallet and your calorie counter. Reservations are not required.
601 Main St.
Buffalo, New York 14203
After your arrival and your dinner, you may choose to rest in your well-appointed room where free wireless high-speed internet access is available as well as a refrigerator, microwave and television. If you prefer a different sort of entertainment, Shea's Performing Arts Center is just down the street and will be showing the Broadway play Wicked from March 27 to May 22 at 8 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at the box office.
Shea's Performing Arts Center 646 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14101
After your night of rest and a delicious breakfast, you may wish to visit the Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park which is right on the waters of Lake Erie, at the foot of Pearl and Main Streets, across from HSBC Arena and one mile from your hotel. The park is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Parking is free. The cost for adults is $9; for seniors $6.
You will see:
USS Little Rock - Served with distinction as the Flagship for both the 2nd and 6th Fleets..
USS The Sullivans - Named for five brothers who lost their lives in the Solomon Islands when their ship sunk.
USS Croaker - Was awarded 3 battle stars and claimed 11 Japanese vessels in WWII.
Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park
One Naval Park Cove
Buffalo, New York 14202
From there, my suggestion would be to visit the Buffalo amp; Erie County Botanical Gardens on the borderline between South Buffalo and Lackawanna, New York. This well-cared-for venue is a national historic site, an education center and tourist destination filled with exotic horticulture treasures. Springtime is especially beautiful in the Botanical Gardens. The site is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost for adults is $7; for seniors $6.
The Botanical Gardens can be reached easily by taking the Skyway (Route 5 South), take the Tifft St. exit, turn right on South Park Avenue. The Botanical Gardens are on your right.
Buffalo amp; Erie County Botanical Gardens
2655 South Park Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14218
You will surely be hungry for lunch at this time. My suggestion is a quaint, inexpensive restaurant which I frequent often, called the Victoria Square Restaurant. You can order a full course dinner from soup to dessert at a reasonable price. Reservations are not required.
Victoria Square Restaurant
717 Ridge Rd.
Lackawanna, NY 14218
I have brought you to this place so that you might enjoy another site just up the street - Our Lady of Victory National Shrine and Basilica. It is a testament to the life work of Father Nelson Baker who is on the path to sainthood, having just been declared Venerable by Pope Benedict XVI. The Basilica was completed in 1925 without debt because it was paid for by contributions from the faithful throughout the world. The Basilica is visited by 2000 tourists each month.
A gift shop and a replica of Father Baker's rooms while he was alive can be found in the basement of the church. Visitors are welcome. Local residents are waiting patiently as the prospects of Father Baker's canonization seem to be very positive. A vigil Mass is held each Saturday at 4:30 p.m.
Our Lady of Victory Basilica
767 Ridge Rd, Lackawanna, NY 14218
Phone: 828-9444 (Rectory)
You may be ready to return to your hotel in Buffalo to rest up for dinner. Again, TGIFriday is in your building where you are greeted with a variety of choices. A quiet evening watching television may be in order along with writing postcards, surfing the internet or reading.
On Sunday morning, you can start off with your complimentary breakfast. If you want to attend church services, St. Michael's Catholic Church is just one block away and has mass times on Sunday of 7, 8:30, 10 and 12 noon.
St. Michael's Church
651 Washington St.
Buffalo, New York 14203
St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral is a half-mile away. Follow Main Street to Pearl Street. St. Paul's is at the corner of Pearl and Church Streets. Church services are held at 8, 9 and 11:15 .m.
St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral
128 Pearl Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Before leaving Buffalo, you may want to experience some shopping in a unique area known as Allentown. Elmwood Avenue in Allentown is parallel to Main Street and easy to locate. One little novelty shop I love is called Everything Elmwood. You will find gifts here that will not be found on every shelf of department stores across the country. Jewelry, pottery, handbags, home décor, greeting cards and more are displayed.
Everything Elmwood is open from 10 to 8 M-F, 10 to 6 on Sat., and noon to 6 on Sun. Take a stroll up Elmwood to enjoy all of the quaint shops and boutiques in this unusual setting. Before you leave our fair city, you may want to stop for a bite just once more, right here on Elmwood. Try Cole's Restaurant which will give you that Buffalo feel which you have acquired in your short weekend here.
740 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14222
1104 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14222