Best Luggage Brands For International Travel in 2021
Kenneth Cole Reaction Out Of Bounds 28-Inch Check-Size Lightweight Durable Hardshell 4-Wheel Spinner Upright Luggage
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner, Carry-On, Expandable Suitcase Luggage with Wheels, 21 Inch, Navy Blue
- Navy Blue, Small 21-inch hardside spinner luggage for weekend getaways or as international carry-on
- Interior capacity: 39 Liters
- Weight: 7.34 lbs.
- Protective hard shell with scratch-resistant finish; made of extra-thick ABS (thicker than the competition) for enhanced strength and durability
- Fully lined interior with divider; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for conveniently storing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering; securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
- Suitcase Dimensions: Outer (including wheels): 14.9 x 10 x 21.6 Inches; Interior: 13.3 x 9.6 x 18.5 Inches
American Byways Luggage Labels (Travel Stickers)
Wrangler 20" Smart Spinner Carry-On Luggage with USB Charging Port
- 20" Carry-on: 20" H x 13. 5" L x 11" W, 6. 92 lbs.
- Patented 3-in-1 cup holder, USB port, and phone holder located in back of luggage for travel convenience
- Double spinner wheels that allow complete 360 degree movement
- Expands for extra packing capacity
- Fully-lined interior with accessory pockets
American Tourister Moonlight Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Rose Gold, Checked-Large 28-Inch
- 28" SPINNER LUGGAGE maximizes your packing power and is the ideal checked bag for longer trips
- PACKING DIMENSIONS: 28" x 19.5" x 12.5", OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 30” x 19.5”x 12.5”, Weight: 11.5 pounds
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: American Tourister products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards; This bag comes with a 10 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- BOOK OPENING CASE with mesh divider and cross straps in main compartment with a zipped modesty pocket
- FOUR, MULTI DIRECTIONAL OVERSIZED SPINNER WHEELS for effortless mobility, re engineered lightweight
- 1.5" EXPANSION to allow you to pack more items and compression keeps clothing neatly pressed
- PUSH BUTTON locking handles provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use
IT Luggage 21.8" World's Lightest Los Angeles 2 Wheel Carry On, Persian Red, One Size
- Exterior Dimensions: 21.8 x 14.2 x 7.3 inches, interior Dimensions: 19.1 x 13.4 x 7.3 inches
- Features a wide soft grip non-locking handle
- Features 2 smooth and silent wheels
- Exterior Dimensions: 21.8 x 14.2 x 7.3 inches, interior Dimensions: 19.1 x 13.4 x 7.3 inches, Weight: 3.81lbs
Edinburgh Castle: The Official Souvenir Guide
Eagle Creek Expanse Carry-on 22 Inch Luggage, Stone Grey, One Size
- EXPANSE CARRY-ON - This small but durable bag built to handle the rigors of travel and keep up with wherever your adventures take you; Bag Dimensions: 13.75 x 21.75 x 9 in | 5 lbs 15 oz
- LONG LASTING LUGGAGE - Innovative Bi-Tech Armor Lite technology helps make this pack abrasion resistant in high wear areas which allows you to focus on your travels
- MORE SPACE NEEDED - An expansion zipper offers 7 more liters of capacity in order to fit even more, while still being able to carry-on; Expanded Dimensions: 13.75 x 21.75 x 11 in
- External lash points for gear attachment or securing bag to roof top
- NO MATTER WHAT WARRANTY - Eagle Creek's Warranty covers the Lifetime Warranty promise plus the added insurance of repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause
Travelpro Maxlite 5 - Softside Lightweight Expandable Upright Luggage, Azure Blue, Carry-On 20-Inch
- Ultra-lightweight, ultra-durable 19" expandable Rollaboard suitcase maximizes your packing power and meets carry-on size restrictions for most international airlines. Polyester fabric with stain-resistant, water-repellant duraguard coating and ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls provide lasting durability
- High-performance inline skate wheels and lightweight yet sturdy PowerScope Lite handle with stops at 38" and 42.5" reduce wobble and ensure a smooth, easy roll. Expands up to 2" to maximize packing capacity with tapered shape to prevent tipping
- Features low-profile top, side and bottom carry handles, two exterior compartments, full-length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket and adjustable hold-down straps for packing convenience and flexibility
- Limited Lifetime Coverage plus new trusted companion promise, which covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for 1 year
- Case Dimensions: 20x 15x7.7, Overall Dimensions: 21.75x15.75x7.75, Weight: 5.4 lbs ; Volume : 45 L
Barbie Doll and Travel Set with Puppy, Luggage & 10+ Accessories
- Send curious minds around the world with Barbie doll and a travel-themed set inspired by Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures that comes with a puppy for a travel companion, luggage and more than 10 accessories!
- Barbie doll's pink suitcase has a collapsible handle and opens and closes for packing and unpacking fun -decorate it with the included sheet of stickers (like emojis and a pink passport).
- Iconic travel items included in the set are decorated with bright colors and fun decals – there's a neck pillow, headphones, eye mask, water bottle, toothbrush, toothpaste, camera and cell phone.
- Barbie doll is ready to visit places near and far wearing a denim shirtdress with a colorful belt detail and trendy sneakers to match -a pair of sunglasses adds the finishing touch.
- With so many fun travel pieces, this Barbie set makes a great gift for young explorers and fans of the series because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become!
No Thank You, I Think I Will Carry on My Luggage
Excessive fees and lost luggage have made checking your baggage considerably less appealing. Here are a few tips on what to pack and how to pack it in just a carry-on, whether you're going away for the weekend or for extended periods.
Rules and Regulations
Make sure your luggage meets carry-on requirements. Carry-on bags generally must not be larger than forty-five linear inches. This means that if you measure every side and add all those numbers together the sum cannot be greater than forty-five. Always be sure to check with your airline to get the specifics of their carry-on luggage requirements since some carriers may require their bags to be slightly smaller, this is especially true of shuttle flights. In addition you are also permitted one personal item, this can be a purse, backpack, laptop case, anything that can be reasonably expected to fit under the seat in front of you.
With the heightened security of recent years carry-on liquids can get a bit tricky. Currently, liquids must not be in any container larger than 3 ounces and all those containers must fit into a clear 1 quart Ziploc bag. The only exceptions to this rule are baby formula and liquid medications which can be cleared by a security officer. Research is being done into developing x-ray technology that can determine if a liquid is harmful or not but as of yet these regulations still apply.
What to Pack
Make a list of what you think you'll need. Look it over and cut out about 25% of those items and you should be closer to what you will actually need. It isn't beyond expectation for you to fit five pairs of pants, five shirts, one extra pair of shoes, makeup (if you use it), miscellaneous personal items and a liquid bag. Most people will be able to fit more.
-There is no need to pack what you won't need. If you're going to Aruba you will have no need for a fur coat, if you're going on a cruise to Antarctica, leave the swimsuit home. As with many things, less is often more.
-Single use packets of laundry detergent will prove very helpful. You can get these in the little travel section of most any store and they will fit into your liquid bag better than a small bottle of detergent will.
-If you can, bring quick dry clothing so that any laundry you do in your hotel room can dry overnight.
-Wear your bulkiest clothes on the plane with you. Jeans and thick fleeces will take up precious room in your carryon so wear them when you travel and save the space for something better.
-To free up some space for the return flight pack old socks. Once you have worn them you can throw them away.
-If you wear makeup most companies sell powder foundations that not only tend to be better for your skin but also do not take up precious room in your liquids bag.
How to Pack
Do not fold your clothes. You can fit more into your bag and have less wrinkles if you roll your clothing. To do this, fold the item twice over and roll it from one end to the other, forming a long cylinder. If you have need for hair ties I recommend that you wrap one around each item. This not only keeps them securely rolled but also is an easy way to ensure you have plenty of extra hair bands.
-For extra room for souvenirs I lay an empty, thin, lightweight backpack in the bottom of my luggage. It takes up virtually no room and when I am returning home I not only put my purse in it but I fill it with any extras that I accumulate along the way.
I've found that packing just a carry-on can be an incredibly liberating experience. You are free from waiting around the luggage carousel, never have to worry about your luggage being lost (unless of course you leave it somewhere) and get to keep the checked luggage fee in your wallet where it belongs.