Best Places To Travel From London in 2021
Middle School: From Hero to Zero (Middle School Series Book 10)
1,000 Places to See Before You Die: Revised Second Edition
The Road to Little Dribbling: Adventures of an American in Britain
Dark Star Safari: Overland from Cairo to Capetown
Abandoned: The most beautiful and forgotten places from around the world (Travel)
Improbable Journeys: From Crossing the Himalayas on Horseback to a Career in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Timeless On The Silk Road: An Odyssey From London To Hanoi
Upgraded DOACE C11 2000W Travel Voltage Converter for Hair Dryer Straightener Curling Iron, Step Down 220V to 110V, 10A Power Adapter with 2 USB and EU/UK/AU/US Plugs for Laptop Camera Cell Phone
- 【Newest Upgraded Converter for 110V/ 120V Devices】2-prong AC converter socket can step down foreign voltage from 220-240V to 110V/120V, designed for US standard devices when Americans travel to 220-240V countries, such as Conair/babylisspro hair styling tools (hair straightener, flat iron, curling iron) and hair dryers (except Dyson), steam irons, electric kettle etc.
- 【10A Adapter for All Dual Voltage Travel Devices】3-prong adapter socket can't convert voltage, can work with dual voltage (100-240V) devices in every country, such as cell phone, camera, iPad, laptop, Dual voltage hair tools (hair dryer, straightener, flat iron, curling iron, hair Clipper, electric shaver), Dual voltage (CPAP, electric toothbrush) and other Dual voltage devices.
- 【Smart Dual USB & International Compatibility】Dual USB ports (DC 5V/ 2.4a) are compatible with almost all USB charging devices like Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Sony, Nokia, HTC, LG, Huawei, ZTE, digital Camera.... US/EU/UK/AU worldwide plugs ( each supports 10A Max ) covers over 190+ countries, such as Mexico, Germany, Japan, China,Korea,India,Italy,Brazil,Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Etc.
- 【Silent Working & Safety Assurance】Instead of noise fans, we adopt new cooling technique, it is more quieter and stable. Built in auto shut-off protection in case of over voltage / over current / short circuit / over temperature / over load and Surge Protection. Patent Reserved. Products passed and implemented ROHS, FCC, CE, ETL certification.
- 【Lifetime Guarantee & Best Customer Service】 Best of all, by buying with us, you'll be working with a company that has a full lifetime guarantee on every product that leaves our factory. Better still, we offer full customer support for all of your needs. Bottom line, it works, or we offer best service.
Bedtime Stories and Tales from around the World for Children: Bedtime Stories to help Children to Memorize Cities and Places around the World through a Realm of Fairies, Magic, Love, Mystery & Wonder
Journey Around New York from A to Z
Top Five Great Things to Do in London
London is a great city filled with arts, history, entertainment and shopping. If you really want to get the most out of your London trip, you ought to know about some of the best things to see and do.
Here are my top five great things to do in London.
5. Hyde Park
Hyde Park is to London what Central Park is to New York. This Royal park located in the heart of London is 350 acres. Activities possible at Hyde Park in London include horseback riding, swimming, tennis, rowing, picnicking and much more.
If you are interested in horseback riding at Hyde Park, you will need to contact a local stable to arrange use of a horse. There are two designated trails and an area for horseback riding at Hyde Park. From London or your home, you can call +44 (0)20 7298 2100 to get more details about local stables.
4. British Museum
The British Museum is one of those great museums that is a must-see when visiting London. And it's even better since it boasts free admission (although some special exhibits so have admissions charges).
The British Museum is home to some great artifacts and artwork, such as the Rosetta Stone. The Rosetta Stone is a large tablet with writing in Egyptian, Greek and Hieroglyphics. Scholars were able to use the Rosetta Stone to decipher Hieroglyphics by comparing with the other languages - Greek in particular. This is a London attraction that deserves time to explore. Plan on spending a minimum of a few hours.
If you only visit one store in London, Harrods has to be it.
This massive department store in the Knightsbridge area of London carries everything from gourmet food to designer clothes to furniture to sporting equipment. Harrods sells everything, including the Harrods line of signature products such as tote bags and aprons. You could literally spend hours in the Harrods store, exploring the six levels, and still not see everything.
If you go while in London, go with a plan and intend to spend several hours exploring Harrods. Be sure to check out the toy department as well which is a must see and often has outrageous high-ticket items.
Harrods is open daily.
2. The Theatre District
London has a magnificent theatre district where amazing plays dazzle viewers nightly. If you enjoy theatre, then the London Theatre District is the place to see it. In the theatre district are several well known theatres and performance groups such as the Royal National Theatre and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Tickets can be purchased the day of the show, though the newer and tickets to more popular plays in the London Theatre District are more difficult to come by. If you know when you will be visiting London, then it's a good idea to try to purchase tickets for a play in the theatre district ahead of time online or over the phone for better seats and more choice.
1. Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Home to the Queen, Buckingham Palace in London is a magnificent structure deeply rooted in British History. State rooms at Buckingham Palace are available for public viewing in August and September, so if you are there at that time, you've got to check it out from the inside.
The Queen's Gallery is also open at various times of the year. To purchase tickets or see what's available when you will be there, visit The Royal Collection website.
The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, which is really much ceremonial pomp and circumstance with a marching band and structured walking, is also very interesting to see. From April through June it is scheduled to happen daily, though it is sometimes cancelled for various reasons such as inclement weather and holidays. The rest of the year the Changing of the Guard ceremony takes place (usually) every other day. It begins at 11:30 a.m. For more information, visit the www.changing-the-guard.com.