Best Point And Shoot Camera For Travel in 2021
Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black)
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zooms DC Vario lens (20 1220 millimeter and Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- High Resolution View Finder & LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight.Lens:14 elements in 12 groups
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split second moments
- Low Light Performance: Low light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results; Note: Refer to user manual PDF attached below in technical specification for trouble shooting steps are on page 54
- USB Charging and Wi-Fi Connectivity: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices; Max resolution: 4896 x 3672
Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera w/25x Optical Zoom - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)
- Powerful 25x Optical Zoom with Intelligent IS helps optimize image stabilization for virtually shake free images
- Built in Wi Fi* and NFC** allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos. Maximum f/number : f/3.2 f/6.6. Shutter Speed 1 1/2000 second 15 1/2000 second (in all shooting modes)
- 20.2 Megapixel*** CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light. Auto zoom dependent on number of subjects
- Capture spectacular 1080p Full HD video. Focusing Range : 1 centimeter (0.4 Inches) infinity (W), 1.0 meter (3.3feet) infinity (T)
- Large 3.0 inch (approximately 922,000 dots) LCD allows easy viewing even from a wide angle. Battery life: Approx. 295 shots, Eco Mode: Approx. 405 shots, Playback Mode: Approx. 360 minute Image Recording Format: Superfine / Fine
- Effective ISO 80 3200
Canon PowerShot SX740 Digital Camera w/40x Optical Zoom & 3 Inch Tilt LCD - 4K VIdeo, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth Enabled (Silver)
- Powerful 40x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer and Zoom Framing Assist
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and Bluetooth** Technology
- 20.3 Megapixel*** CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor.Optical Viewfinder:Not available
- 3.0-inch Tilt-type (180° up) LCD
- High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 7.4 fps (up to 10.0 fps with AF Lock)
- Feature Assistant
Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Compact Digital Camera w/ 1 Inch Sensor and 3inch LCD - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth Enabled (Silver)
- 1.0 Inch, 20.1 Megapixel High sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Digic 7 image processor. Compatible with iOS versions 8.4,9.3 and 10.2 and Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4,5.0,5.1,6.0,7.0,7.1
- Ultra slim, lightweight and pocket size camera
- Features: Touch screen panel (capacitive type)
Case Logic Point and Shoot Camera Case TBC-402
- Camera case is compatible with point and shoot cameras
- Padded case protects your camera against daily wear and tear
- Carabiner and belt loop allow multiple carry options
- Zippered pocket stores extra memory card or small cable
AmazonBasics Large Point and Shoot Camera Case - 6 x 4 x 2 Inches, Black
- Zippered pocket stores memory cards and small accessories
- Durable nylon and interior padding protect your camera against daily wear and tear
- Internal Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.3 x 0.9 inches (LxWxH)
- External Dimensions 5.9 x 4 x 1.6 inches (LxWxH)
- Best suited for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5OS, Canon G7X Mark II, Panasonic DC-ZS70, Panasonic LUMIX DMC ZS70, Sony RX100 iii, Canon G9x MK II, Sony RX100, Canon Powershot SX730, Canon Powershot G16, Fujifilm Finepix XP120, Canon G5X; other models may also fit but are not guaranteed
Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera with 30X LEICA DC Vario-ELMAR Lens F3.3-6.4, 18 Megapixels, and High Sensitivity Sensor - Point and Shoot Camera - DMC-ZS60K (BLACK)
- 30x (24 720mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography
- 18 Megapixel sensor delivers high resolution photos with fewer image artifacts
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features
- Eye level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience. Focusing Area-Normal-Wide 50 cm- infinity/Tele 200 cm-infinity
- Lens mounted control ring brings DSLR like exposure control to a compact point and shoot camera body.Kindly refer the user manual before use.Wifi:IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 IS Digital Camera (Black) with 10x Optical Zoom and Built-In Wi-Fi with 32GB SDHC + Flexible tripod + AC/DC Turbo Travel Charger + Replacement battery + Protective camera case
- This sleek Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 is a slim, beautiful digital camera that takes stunning photographs and records pristine 720p HD video so you’ll be ready to capture every special moment life throws at you.
- 10x Optical Zoom allows for adequate magnification while the 20.0 Megapixel CCD Sensor preserves details and sharpness.
- Never run out of power with the NB-11l extra battery and AC/DC Turbo Travel Charger
- Store thousands of quality photos on the 32GB SDHC memory card
- Our exclusive starter kit contains the Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 Digital Camera, 32GB SD card, starter cleaning kit, SD card reader/writer, Xpix Table top tripod, AC/DC Turbo Travel Charger, extra battery, and a protective case.
Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ53-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Red)
- 5x optical zoom
- 28mm wide angle
- 16 megapixels
- 2.7" Lcd screen. Li-ion battery
- 720P HD video
- The FZ53 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The FZ53 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards
Sony DSCW800/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)
- MP Super HAD CCD sensor for beautifully detailed images. Blink Detection
- Sony Lens w/ 5x Optical Zoom and 360 sweep panorama
- Reduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilization.Recording Format:Still Images: JPEG , Movie: AVI (Motion JPEG)
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Simplify camera menu with Easy Mode; Digital Zoom- Still images: 20M approx.10x, 10M approx.7.1x, 5M approx.9.9x, VGA approx.40x, 2M(16:9) approx.13x, Movies: Digital Zoom approx. 10x (*1)
- Super HAD CCD 20.1 MP sensor
- Sony Lens with F3.2 (W) – 6.4 (T) Maximum Aperture
- Focal length: f=4.6-23 mm
- 5x Optical Zoom
- In the box: Battery (NP-BN), AC AdaptorAC-UB10C, Wrist Strap, Multi USB cable, Instruction Manual
Review: Samsung SL600 Digital Camera
Most people like to document their lives by taking pictures, but with so many cameras how can you know which one is right for you? Read this review of the Samsung SL600 digital camera to see if it fits your needs.
To replace it, my mother got me a new digital camera for this past Christmas: a Samsung SL600.
And I love it.
It isn't necessarily high-tech or anything, but it makes a great camera for everyday use. It has 12.2 mega pixels, a 5X optical zoom, and a 27 mm lens. But I don't care about the technical specs.
What I like about it is that it is small with a large screen on the back, easy-to-use buttons, and tons of functions. Instead of the traditional schemes of color, black-and-white, negative, and sepia, there are ten settings, including my favorite: vintage. You can also choose your own custom RBG scheme.
Additionally, there are 13 modes of shooting, such as day, night, text, close-up, etc, which are incredibly handy. The 'children' setting is excellent for anything that moves and tends to keep pictures from being blurry.
There are different flash settings as is standard on any camera, but the Samsung SL600 won't let you use flash in certain modes or certain types of flash in certain modes simply because it knows if that picture really should be taken in that mode, you won't need that type of flash.
To see a handful of pictures I took with my Samsung Sl600, see here.
Possibly the best feature about the Samsung SL600 that doesn't have to do with its photo-capturing abilities is its method of charge. The camera comes standard with a charger that has the dual capability of plugging into the computer as a USB cord or, by plugging the USB cord into the adapter, it becomes a wall charger.
It also comes with a photo-editing program that I don't particularly like, because it doesn't really work the way I would like it to; however, it could work very well for someone who fits its style.
The Samsung SL600 also comes with a hard plastic cover to protect the camera from the elements and from becoming scratched or otherwise damaged.
I wouldn't recommend this camera to a professional, but I would recommend it to anyone who is searching for a good-quality digital camera to snap shots of their vacation, friends, family, children's events, or daily life.