Best Surf Travel Backpack in 2021
Wildkin 12 Inches Backpack for Toddlers, Boys and Girls, Ideal for Daycare, Preschool and Kindergarten, Perfect Size for School and Travel, Mom's Choice Award Winner, Olive Kids (Surf Shack)
RVCA Voyage Skate Pr Backpack Ii Brown 1SZ
- Skate Backpack, 600 D fabrication, Durable base fabrication, Branded rear mesh panel, Stretch mesh side compartments, Volume approx. 25 L, Adjustable mesh padded shoulder straps, Skate straps, Internal laptop sleeve, Internal organizer, Five zippered compartments, Concealed rear passport compartment, Rubber logo and branded lashing, Abrasion resistant bottom panel .
- Skate Backpack, 600 D fabrication, Durable base fabrication, Branded rear mesh panel, Stretch mesh side compartments, Volume approx. 25 L, Adjustable mesh padded shoulder straps, Skate straps, Internal laptop sleeve, Internal organizer, Five zippered compartments, Concealed rear passport compartment, Rubber logo and branded lashing, Abrasion resistant bottom panel.
The North Face Jester Backpack, Mid Grey Dark Heather/TNF Black, One Size
- Front accessory pocket. Integrated key clip. Bungee system to hold items that need to be easily accessible. Two side mesh water bottle pockets. Removable hipbelt for added support. LED light loop. FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps. Sternum strap with whistle buckle. Volume: 26 liters (1587 in³). Materials: 600D polyester, 450D x 300D heather polyester, 600D geo emboss polyester, 1200D polyester. Imported. Measurements: Laptop Compartment: 16 1⁄2 in Bottom Wi
- Make your commute an easy one with the organized Jester Backpack from The North Face®.
- Large main compartment fits books and binders.
- Padded laptop pocket fits devices up to 15".
- Organization panel for smaller items.
Volcom Young Menâ€™s Substrate Backpack Accessory, vintage black, One Size Fits All
- Men's Substrate Backpack Bag
- PLEASE NOTE: CAMOUFLAGE MAY VARY ON THE ACTUAL ITEM. Sturdy style of the Substrate stays strong so you can get your game on. Its also the perfect travel backpack for your skateboard and gear. Padded sleeves and ergonomic construction allow the backpack to
- Style Number: D6531649
- New Genuine, 100% Authentic
- Official Licensed Product
Cor Surf 100% Waterproof Heavy Duty Backpack And Dry Backpack For Swimming, Boating Or Kayaking, Roll-top Design With Sonically Welded Seams And Padded Laptop Sleeve (25L, 18 x 13 x 7 Inches)
- CRAFTED TO ENDURE THE HARSHEST ELEMENTS: Cor Surf dry bag backpack features sonically welded seams that ensure their 100% waterproof and dirtproof integrity, complete with a roll-top closure. In fact, it'll even float safely if you were to accidentally drop it in water, so you can be assured that your gear stay dry throughout your adventures.
- 25-LITER APPETITE: with its 25-liter capacity, this waterproof backpack dry bag is as ready for the outdoors as you are. It's the buddy you can count on through snow, wind, rain, hail, rivers, ocean or on the back of your motorcycle, snowmobile, canoe and other devices. Did we say it'll also make a fantastic bag for school and work with its padded laptop sleeve interior compartment?
- THOUGHTFUL, PRACTICAL DESIGN: Cor Surf waterproof bag for boating, kayaking and other water activities is made to be exceptionally hardy and highly functional. It features heavy-duty PVC material to weather any environment; ergonomic shoulder pads with breathable mesh for optimal comfort and hygiene; chest buckle ensures a secure fit; adjustable compression top strap to store large items; reflective strip for safe riding/walking at night and mesh side pockets for your water bottle.
- FROM OUTDOORS TO INDOORS: Cor Surf waterproof drybag is very versatile, so it can be used as a motorcycle backpack, overnight bags, travel bags, day backpacks for sports, gym, travel, camping trips. even for school or work. Make it the go-to bag in your life!
- DIMENSIONS FOR COR SURF ROLL TOP BACKPACK: 25 liters; (height) 18 x (width) 13 x (depth) 7 inches
Large Travel Backpack,TSA Durable Water Resistant Outdoor Laptop Backpack for Men Women with USB Charging Port,Stylish College School Computer Bookbag Fits 17Inch Notebook,Camo
- EXTRA LARGE & CLASSIFIED: Size: 14.8"*10.5"*19.3"(L*W*H). 45 Liters. Large capacity backpack with 20+ compartments and a padded sleeve for your 17inch Laptop/Computers/Notebook. Generous main compartments and Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob allow you to keep all of your gear secure and organized, offer a separate space for your clothes,shoes,cell phone,iPhone,iPad,passport,pen,keys,wallet,watch,charger baby,binders,books,folders,small stuff. Mesh water bottle pockets at side
- TSA FRIENDLY & FUNCTIONAL: Simply unfolds freely 90-180 degree, keeping above and below the laptop section clear,quickly allows to go through the checkpoint security and keep all items tidy. A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying. Well made for day trip. Ideal for daily use at school, work, shopping, weekend getaway, occasional travel, hiking, camping,overnight trips
- COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL: Ergonomically Contoured Shoulder Straps with plentiful sponge pad and adjustable side compression straps help relieve the stress from your shoulder during long commutes. Padded Back Panel with Airflow Ventilation Technology for added support and comfort. Both shoulder straps with lanyard design for hanging sunglasses and other small pendants. Premium School Bookbags for students to back to school/graduation. Practical Thanksgiving/Christmas gift/present for men and women
- USB CHARGING PORT & HEADPHONES HOLE: The usb backpack with built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside,offers you a more convenient way to charge your phone while walking. Interior dedicated padded pocket and extension strap for holding your charger and fixing your usb cable.(Please noted that this backpack doesn't power itself, usb charging port only offers an easy access to charge.) Headphone Jack allows you to listen to your favorite music on the go hands-free
- DURABLE MATERIAL & MULTIPURPOSE: Made of Durable Polyester Fabric and Smooth Double-Zippers for a secure and long-lasting usage everyday/weekend. A rugged handle with steel cable on the top for easy carrying. Side compression straps keep the versatile stylish backpack at whatever size you requires. Great School Travel backpack for men and women for hiking, camping, traveling, also a perfect school bag/college bookbag for boys, girls, teens, adults, big students, high school students
RVCA Curb Backpack Grey 1SZ
- Skate Backpack, 600 D fabrication, Padded rear mesh panel, Stretch mesh side compartment, Volume approx. 27 L, Sternum strap, Internal organizer, Internal laptop sleeve, Adjustable shoulder straps, Three zippered compartments, Rubber logo and branded lashing, Front skate straps, Abrasion resistant bottom panel .
- Skate Backpack, 600 D fabrication, Padded rear mesh panel, Stretch mesh side compartment, Volume approx. 27 L, Sternum strap, Internal organizer, Internal laptop sleeve, Adjustable shoulder straps, Three zippered compartments, Rubber logo and branded lashing, Front skate straps, Abrasion resistant bottom panel.
KAVU Women's Paxton Pack Outdoor Backpacks, One Size, Leaf Me Be
Dakine URBN Mission 18L Backpack Green Lake One Size
- Adjustable sternum strap. Non-padded sleeve fits most 13 in laptops. Fleece-lined sunglass pocket. Skate straps at front to carry your board. Mesh side pockets. 100% polyester;Lining: 100% polyester. Volume: 1098 in³ (18L) Imported. Measurements: Laptop Compartment: 16 1⁄2 in Bottom Width: 10 1⁄2 in Middle Width: 10 in Top Width: 7 in Depth: 6 in Height: 17 1⁄2 in Strap Length: 27 in Strap Drop: 11 in Handle Length: 8 1⁄2
- Get away for the weekend in style with the versatile Dakine® URBN Mission 18L Backpack!
- Urban backpack in durable polyester fabrication in a low-profile design.
- Main zip compartment for your daily essentials.
- Adjustable shoulder straps offer comfortable carry.
DaKine Mission 25L Surf Backpack - Black
- More days on the mountain and more days in the water
- Protection from the elements
- Environmentally friendlier materials
- Durability the number one priority
- Lived, tested and improved
Why is Tori Spelling Selling Her Juicy Couture Jeans on Ebay - and Why Do We Care?
Actress/celebrity Tori Spelling has a HUGE listing of personal items up for bid on the Ebay auction site. This begs the question - is Tori in that much of a financial bind, or is this a huge public relations event? Money's not going to charity, either!
As of August 30th, there were a significant amount of clothing items being offered on Ebay as part of our trek through "Tori's Closet". Apparently, Spelling and her 'long time friend' Sharon Yost are 'offering you the chance to own a piece of this style maven's fashion. Sharon is streamlining Tori's Closet. This is a chance to own Tori's love for fashion.' The jeans, which were listed as Ebay Item #160022884485, were, as of August 30th, listed at $27 (yes, $27 only!) with 2 bids place on them. There were still 13 hours (and 16 minutes!) left to go on this particular auction...
Ms. Yost, whose Ebay seller identification is 'syes'. She is pictured on the auction sites in an undated photo, seated on a sofa next to the very blonde, smiling Spelling. While Spelling is indeed smiling, it is not a toothy, wide grin, but more of a 'hallo, let's get this thing the hell over with' look. Apparently, according to the auction site, Yost frequently conducts high-end 'estate sales' from topnotch Beverly Hills and beyond entertainers, business folk, and celebrities. God only knows why on earth someone would actually WANT their name and accompanying photo as part of a rather cheesy online auction for their used clothes, shoes and jewelry. One would think that they would be more than slightly mortified. And keep in mind - at absolutely no location in the auction listings for Ms. Spelling's used clothing is there any indication that any percentage at all of the final auction sales price goes to a charity other than her own checking account.
There are still quite a few items up for grabs on Spelling's Ebay auctions. Included are some pretty interesting insights into the fashion sense of the Hollywood diva. The words "Tori Spelling" are the first words included in every auction listing. Some of the fashion highlights include her Marc Jacobs Purple/Green high heel shoes, Frank More Leopard Fur High Heel shoes, Marc Jacobs brown slip on flat shoes (bear in mind that the woman wears a size 5.5 shoe), Gucci signature slip on heeled shoes,Yellow Box blue beaded slip on sheos, Marc Jacobs black rhinestone flat shoes, Christian Loboutin/Paris coin sandals, Gucci black snakeskin rhinestone slip ons, and a pair of Chanel burgundy stitched flat shoes.Prices for her used shoes start at $24.99 and go up to $99.00 for a starting bid. What lesson have we learned from these listings? The woman is small, with tiny feets, and likes to wear comfy designer shoes...
Also from Tori's Closet come some pretty telling other garments as well. She's offering her Camp Beverly Hill cropped track pants, in a small size, at a start bid price of $24.95. (Does anyone even wear Camp Beverly Hill's line anymore??) Also up for grabs are 'Tori Spelling's Pam Hogg Screen Print Naked Rock Tee', which, luckily for us common folks, starts the bidding at only $9.99. But this gal is on a mission: dig deep through her closet for those used clothes so that she (apparently) can purchase new, designer wear that's perhaps a little bit more appropriate for the daughter of the late, great Aaron Spelling. Clothes that carry that all-important designer tag or label. (Interestingly enough, while she had over a dozen pair of sandals and flip flops, including terry cloth ones (ick!) for auction, she had only one pair of Chanel flats up on the boards. And the mystery goes on...)
Looking for a size small Lainey Irish brown turtleneck sweater? The bid as of 8/30/06 was at $124.50, with five bidders panting eagerly in line. Other items include a Rebecca Taylor khaki polka dot pants, brand new with tags, which had one bid of $24.99. (I checked out this auction, as I did the others; the polka dot pants were really quite hideous.) We're back to Camp Beverly Hills with a black hoodie dress, which was drawing eleven bidders at a price of $51.00. She had quite a few cropped pants ("lux green/purple plaid cropped pants, "lux gray/blue/pink plaid cropped pants") which had starting bids of $24.99 each but only one bidder (for the frankly pretty ugly green and purple plaid cropped pants. I am truly at a loss to explain why on earth anyone would bid on or buy these; they were not an attractive addition to anyone's wardrobe, unless, I guess, you're Tori Spelling. Maybe that's why they are for sale in the first place?!)
Other Tori must-have's include a Joy Stick jacket by Warner Brothers with a Tweety motif (the less said here, the better), an Ella Moss green Asian embroidered shirt for only $24.99, a pair of 7 for All Mankind faded flared jeans, which had 3 bidders at a total price so far in the auction of only $31.01. (The 7 for All Mankind brand of denim normally runs about $260 per pair.)
There was also a Theory earth-toned horizontal print skirt, Earnest Sewn dark whisker knee jeans brand new with the tags (again with the cropped pants/jeans!), a pair of YaYa black faux belt buckle pants, a pair of Joie black cargo pants with front pockets, a pair of Miss Sixty, a good brand, black cargo pants with buckles. (Many of these items didn't even have a bid on them, with only one day for the auctions to close.) Spelling was also going beyond the closet and putting up on the auction block such interesting items as a pair of ivy fluted crystal parfait glasses, a pair of Reidel crystal champagne flutes, a Coronaware Rosetta floral pitcher (which was currently fetching $76.00), and a 3-piece Royal Albert blossom sugar and creamer set. But back to the basics for her auctions: tons of peasant eyelet skirts, again in small sizes, nearly all of them by Juicy Couture with starting bids of $24.99 (and not many had bids on them at all). Tori was also getting rid of her Vicec American flag stitched tee shirt as well as her Vicc Newport Pleasure stitched tee. There was a Maggie Coulombo floral silk poncho top that frankly was not all that attrative but nevertheless had six bidders for a high bid of $33.00.
As of today's date, September 2, 2020, there were at least five days to go for the bulk of the auction items. I'm also guessing that many of the items were not sold the first time around, and have been re-listed.
Why did this curiousity draw my attention? Basically, I find the fact that Tori Spelling, daughter of a multimillionaire, one of the current psuedo-celebrities who garner much media attention for no particular reason, and someone that very few of us would guess that she'd sell her used clothing for the money was doing exactly just that. Much has been made over the past months of Aaron Spelling's passing and accompanying anecdotes regarding the Spelling family itself. Supposedly, Tori has been estranged from her mother, the round-faced, aptly-named Candy Spelling, for several years and continue their ongoing feud. At Aaron Spelling's funeral, memorial service and life celebration at last week's Emmy awards, Candy sat shoulder to shoulder with her son, Tori's brother, clasping his hand for dear life while dabbing at her (heavily mascaraed) eyes. Nowhere in the vicinity was daughter Tori, nor was Tori mentioned in the official family statement regarding Aaron's death. Now rumblings of growing anger continue as Spelling's will is probated. Again apparently, fueld by media frenzy, Aaron's wife Candy is the executor of his estate according to his will, which gave a paltry (by Hollywood standards) sum of $5,000,000 or less to his only daughter.
Is Tori Spelling auctioning off her used, rather low to mid brow, fashions on Ebay in an attempt to embarrass her mother? Is she trying to make a point that she is not the media's image of the perennially wealthy young starlet, that she is now on the verge of being financially broke? Much has been made of Aaron Spelling's nepotism in hiring his daughter for "Beverly Hills 90210" and several made for TV movies. Now that Daddy's sadly gone, is Tori now all alone in the world (except, of course, for her recent acquisition of a new husband)? Why on earth would any celebrity stoop to the level of selling her used clothes on Ebay for all the world to see - and to judge?