Best Travel Adapter Converter in 2021
2000Watts Travel Adapter and Converter Combo Step Down Voltage 220V to 110V for Hair Dryer Steam Iron Laptop MacBook Cell Phone World Plug Power Adapter for US to UK Europe AU Over 150 Countries
BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4-Port USB Charging and UK/AU/US/EU Worldwide Plug Adapter (White)
- BESTEK Converter for 110V Devices: Patented technology converts voltage in different countries including Australia (100-240V, 50/60Hz) to US/Japan voltage (110V, 60Hz), ideal for charging all kinds of devices
- Charges 7 Devices Simultaneously: 4 USB charging ports with a combined 6A output, 3 AC sockets support Max 250W power. [*Note: USB outputs are completely isolated from the AC power to prevent all your devices from being damaged]
- 24-month Warranty & Safety Guaranteed: NRTL safety tested and upgraded hardware provides complete protection for you and your devices. Comes with over-current, over-load, over-heat and short-circuit protections
- Worldwide Use: 1 EU power cable and 3 international adapters (US/UK/AU plug) support outlets in Australia, North America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Japan, China, more than 150 countries all over the world
- Travel Design: Compact size (6x3x1.57 inches) with 5 foot detachable power cable makes this power converter easy to pack and take anywhere you go
2000W Voltage Converter Adapter US to Europe, UK, Australia, Italy, Spain, Asia Over 150 Countries - Step Down 220V to 110V for Electric Product Like Hair Dryer Steam Iron Cell Phone Laptop MacBook
- This Travel Adapter and Converter Combo have 2 modes, ADAPTER MODE and CONVERTER MODE. A switch button on the side of the product is used for switching between the two modes.
- Adapter Mode for DUAL VOLTAGE (100V-240V, 8A Max) devices, such as iPhone charger, iPad charger, Laptop, MAC and other Dual Voltage Appliances.
- Converter mode convert voltage from 220-240V to 110-120V for electric appliances. WORKABLE: If it’s electric and the voltage between 26-2000Watt, it uses a simple heating device or mechanical motor (think hair dryers and steam irons, electric kettle).
- Easy to use, all in one adapter and converter combo (UK/US/AU/EU Plug) that fits electrical outlets in most commonly visited countries, over 150 countries.
- Please read the introduction and description carefull before using this product. Fast and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 12 hours.
Travel Adapter, Worldwide All in One Universal Travel Adapter Wall Charger AC Power Plug Adapter with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS, White
- UNIVERSAL WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This travel adapter Accepts Plugs from More than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU european Plugs like Thailand, New Zealand, Israel, Italy, Russia, Rome, France, Spain, Canada, China, Australia, India, Hong Kong, Argentina, Peru, Korea, Asia, etc
- SAFETY PROTECTION - this International Travel Power Adapter built-In safety shutters protect users from the direct touch of the live parts on the socket outlet
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor
- DUAL USB CHARGING PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone x 8 8 plus 7 7s 6 6s 5s 4s, Sony, Blackberry, HTC, Lenovo, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Samsung,and so on.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Power Rating 6A max. 100-240Vac (660W max. at 110Vac. 1380W max. at 230Vac) This Charger Adapter Plug Converts the Power Outlet Only, It Does Not Convert Electrical Output Current and Voltage, MIZO offers 24-Months limited product warranty and 24h*7d Customer Service from MIZO
BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 100-220V to 110V Voltage Converter 250W with 6A 4-Port USB Charging 3 AC Sockets and EU/UK/AU/US/India Worldwide Plug Adapter (White)
- Worring about the charging problems during international travel? No, don't necessary at all. This converter is the BMW of the charging world. With unique direct EU plug and 4 adapters, it is the top choice for international travel, especially for Europe travel.
- Use independent research and development of patented technology, bestek converters could converts the voltage from 100 to 240 volts to 110 volts for American appliances, with Up to 92% conversion rate, 50% higher than others.
- BESTEK is the only ETL certified brand, in the converter market, and NRTL safety tested and upgraded hardware provides complete protection for you and your devices. And this converter comes with over-current, over-load, over-heat and short-circuit protections. And 24-month Warranty & Safety Guaranteed.
- With 250W output power, 4 usb ports and 3 AC ports, this inverter can charge 7 devices at the same time to meet your various needs for international travel.
- Worldwide Use: 1 EU power cable and 4 international adapters (UK/US/Indai/AU plug) support travelling more than 150 countries all over the world, especially st Paul's cathedral in England, the Eiffel Tower in France, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall in China, the taj mahal in India, Mount Fuji in Japan, and the opera house in Sydney.
All in ONE World Travel Plug Power Adapter 2000 Watts Voltage Converter Step Down 220V to 110V for Hair Dryer Steam Iron Laptop MacBook Cell Phone - US to UK AU Europe Over 150 Countries
- Travel adapter do not convert the voltage, OURS DO！ BONAZZA travel adapter converter combo is the smallest and lightest to date for use with U.S. and Canada Electric Products abroad like hair dryers, steam irons, electric kettle, laptop, iPhone, MacBook etc.
- This travel converter and adapter combo is 2000 watts max. Adaptor mode for DUAL VOLTAGE (110-220V, 100-240V) devices, such as iPhone charger, iPad charger, Laptop, MAC. Converter mode to convert the foreign electricity from 220-240V to 110-120V for single US voltage Electric Products.
- Very Safe: comes with LED power indicator, plug lock system, over-current (overload), high-temperature, short-circuit and surge protection built-in.
- Easy to use, all in one adapter and converter combo (UK/US/AU/EU Plug) that fits electrical outlets in most commonly visited countries, over 150 countries like Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Fiji, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Middle East, South Africa, Ghana, Botswana, etc.
- Please read the introduction and description carefully before using this product. Unconditional lifetime warranty without any other costs needed.
- Use this converter only with Non-Electronic control heating devices that have a power rating from 26-2000 watts, such as hair dryers
Key Power 200-Watt Step Down 220V to 110V Voltage Converter & International Travel Adapter/Power Strip - [Use for USA Appliance Overseas in Europe, Australia, UK, Ireland, Italy and More]
- Worldwide Use: it equipped 4 different sockets for (UK, US, AU, IN); voltage converts 220/240V to 110/120V so you could use American electronics in Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Dubai, England, Fiji, Germany, Guam, Haiti, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom and more.
- Compatible for Hair Straightener flat iron, Curling Wand, electric shaver, beard trimmer, hair clippers, laptop, breast pump, CPAP, electric toothbrush, nebulizer, Xbox, tablet, kindle, TV, DVD players, Bluetooth speaker, camera batteries and so on.
- 4 USB ports: it features a Quick Charge 3.0 (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A) for Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 / S7, Note 5 / 4, Nexus 6 and HTC combines with three smart USB ports (5V/2.1A) capable of simultaneously charging multiple power-hungry devices for iPhone, iPad, android and tablets.
- Safety & Protections: Over-current, over temperature, short-circuit and overload. [*Note: USB outputs are completely isolated from the AC power to keep your devices safely]
- Friendly reminder: *Do Not Use with Hair Dryers, Tools and other Household Appliances over 200 watts. Included adapters are NOT compatible in South Africa and Italy (Please buy these adapters separately)
Travel Adapter and Converter, 220v to 110v Converter, Power Converter Adapter Combo for Hair Dryer Steam Iron Laptop Phone, US to UK Europe AU Over 200 Countries,A Must for International Travel
- 【CONVERTER MODE】 Normal Travel adapter does not convert voltage,sometimes your devices will be burned if used incorrectly. CHEERFUN power converter adapter combo, can step down from 220V to 110V to use your devices when abroad. Electric Products must be simple heating devices or have mechanical motors, like hair dryers, steam irons, flat iron, etc. Please NOTE voltage converter CAN NOT be used with the Non-Electric devices or low-wattage appliances (0-25W)such as electric toothbrush.
- 【ADAPTER MODE,】 CHEERFUN Worldwide travel adapter and converter can be used for most dual voltage (110-220V, 100-250V）appliances, such as dual voltage hair dryer, iPhone, iPad, laptop, Macbook, Kindle, apple watch, camera, Bluetooth speakers and other electronic devices. Just make sure that your devices are rated at 120-240V, then push to ADAPTER MODE BUTTON of CHEERFUN international power adapter, please email us if you are not sure whether the device can work with.
- 【Ultra Compact and Light, All in One Travel converter】Power converter adapter combo can be used in 200 countries in America, Europe, Asia, etc. Sweet helper for international travel or abroad business. All the international plugs (UK/US/AU/EU Plug) are included in CHEERFUN voltage converter 220 to 110. Connect to nearly every region of the world! All-in-one prong setup doesn’t take up more space--the lightest trip helper in your luggage! Compact design fits perfectly in palm or pocket.
- 【Easy usage & Safe Guarantee,8A Fuse】CHEERFUN 220v to 110v converter is so easy to apply. Check the local input voltage and your appliances output voltage, then choose Adapter/Converter Mode. Came with a detailed introduction. Replaceable 8A double fuses design to avoid damages to appliances due to over-current, overload, short-circuit,over-heating and high-temperature. Bring you and your devices absolute safety and peace of mind. Enjoy your trip and be relaxed while taking voltage converter!
- 【Lifetime Support Guarantee 】Buy with confidence. CHEERFUN international power adapter is certified by CE, FCC and RoHS. Please read the introduction and description carefully before using CHEERFUN. step down converter and feel free to let us know if you are unsure if an appliance can be used or not. We will response in 24 hours. We provide lifetime customer service, accept return for any reason and will replace it with a new travel converter if any issues with 110 to 220 voltage converter .
Foval International Travel Adapter Power Step Down 220v to 110v Voltage Converter with 4-port USB in UK European Italy Asia more than 150 Countries over the World
- Worldwide use: 1 EU power cable and 4 International adapters ( us/UK/AU/it adapter), step down voltage converts 220/240V to 110/120V, so you could use American electronics in 220V/ 240V countries such United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Italy, Australia, Thailand, Japan, China etc, more than 150 countries over the world.
- Supply 200 watts power converter with two standard US plugs and four 5V/ 2.4a (2.4a per port max) capable of simultaneously charging multiple devices for laptop, Bluetooth speaker, CPAP machine, electric toothbrush, fan, nebulizer, game console, Kindle, TV, DVD players, lights, iPad, and other electronic devices.
- Protect eelectronics safety: fan work silent and converter will auto shutdown for surge protection, over-heating, short circuiting, over-current, over temperature, short-circuit and overload, keep you and your devices very safely with small 200W Power
- Travel size design: Compact small size (4.8x3. 1x1. 5 inches) with 5 feet detachable power cable makes this power converter easy to pack and take anywhere you go. USB Output: DC 5Volt/8.4Amps (Total)
- Warranty and support: FOVAL 7*24 online support standing by, worry-free 100% money-back guarantee, We supply this adapter 24 months warranty.
SAUNORCH Universal International Travel Power Adapter W/Smart High Speed 2.4A 4xUSB Wall Charger, European Adapter, Worldwide AC Outlet Plugs Adapters for Europe, UK, US, AU, Asia-Blue
- [International Compatibility]: All in one International Power Adapter with 4 x USB ports and 1 Universal AC Socket, enough to simultaneously charge 5 devices. The travel adapter Covers over 150 countries like USA,Canada, Mexico,Germany,Japan,China,Korea,India, Italy,Brazil, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Etc.
- [Versatile Plug Options]: Whether it’s the wall plug you need, or the integrated USB slots, all is ready for you to go! It is compatible for iPhone X/8/7/6S/5S/4S, Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Sony, Nokia, LG, Tablets, laptop, Bluetooth Speaker, power bank, digital cameras and almost all USB devices.
- [Built-in Smart IC Chip]: SAUNORCH Universal Power Adapter built in Smart IC Chip, intelligently recognizes your devices, adjusting the right current output automatically, boosts its charging speed, allow simultaneous charging your devices at high speed.
- [MultiProtect Safety System]: As a Global Universal Travel Adapter, Qualified with FCC CE and RoHS Certified safety system, made from durable fireproof material, built-in 6.3 Amp fuse and safety shutter design, ensures complete protection for you and your devices.( Note: input voltage 100V - 240V, 660 Watt. max. at 110V, 1320 Watt. max. at 220V, 1380 Watt. max. at 230V, Do not exceed the Power limit.)
- [Worry Free Guarantee]:Full Lifetime GUARANTEE on every product, if product not work, you can ask for a replacement or money back, we offer full 24/7 courteous friendly customer service for all of your needs.Please feel free to contact us.
How to Travel with a Disability
I didn't even think about calling ahead to ask about accessibility. It was a fairly new facility. Of course, there will be handicap accessibility. No problem. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Two days before the conference the main speaker had a heart attack and I was asked if I could take his speaking slots as well as my own. I agreed. In fact, I was looking forward to the opportunity to share with other authors.
A friend signed up for the conference and drove me, since I don't drive, to the location. Carrying our purses and all my books and supplies for the conference, we approached the front counter. I smiled at the receptionist and asked, "Where is the writer's conference."
She pointed behind me. Turning I looked up a flight of stairs. Ok. That didn't look too handicap accessible. Turning back, I smiled, confident the place was accessible. "Please direct us to the elevator."
She paused. "There isn't any."
I glanced at the stairs, at my friend and back at the stairs. This was a problem. I assumed that being a fairly new facility, there would be handicap accessibility. Most of the rooms, I later found out, were handicap accessible-meaning they were on ground level. But there were these set of rooms that were up those flight of stairs that were not in any way handicap accessible. That is where the conference was being held. I didn't see I had much choice. I couldn't back out. I had become the main speaker. One way or another, handicap accessibility aside, I was going up those stairs.
Stairs are not very handicap accessible. Stairs are a problem for me. Though I do not use a wheelchair (except after some surgeries for awhile), I still have considerable limitations. Stairs are not my friend.
My limitations stem from Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis I contracted at 13 that put me into a wheelchair for ten years until joint replacements and a whole lot of reconstructive surgery got me back on my feet. In fact, my kids grew up knowing mom might be laid up for one surgery-usually another replacement as I wore out joints---or another during any given year. I had gotten used to checking things out for handicap accessibility since I do travel to conferences, etc. for my writing/speaking. This time, I'd blown it. The conference location was anything but handicap accessible.
Life presents challenges and this was just one more challenge. Leaning against the rail on one side, and with my friend on the other, I slowly made my way up those stairs, one step at a time. Winded, but exhilarated, I stepped into the hallway. "I made it!"
My friend brought up all our "stuff" and we presented ourselves to the conference staff. They greeted me, stuck a tag on my jacket and showed me where I could lay out my books. After I got as prepared as possible, my friend and I decided our next step was to use the facilities before the conference began.
"Oh," we were told, "there isn't a restroom on this floor." And I'd thought the conference location was less than accessible before.
My thought was, who in the world booked these rooms! Next I groaned as I thought about going down-and up those stairs again. The thought was exhausting.
Thankfully the president of the group overheard the conversation and gave us permission to use the bathroom in the room he'd booked for himself. Thankfully, though not created as a handicap accessible bathroom, I was able to use the facilities. It was all good-until lunch. Guess where lunch was being prepared? That's right. Down stairs. And yes, I did go down and up those stairs. I heard others with limitations laboring and muttering about the location and lack of thought for handicap accessibility.
Of course at the end of the very successful day, I had to descend those stairs again. It was a hard, exhausting lesson. Even in today's environment where handicap accessibility is mandated, not everything is handicap accessible. Not everything needs to be, but some things certainly need to be taken into consideration if you or someone you are with have accessibility issues.
I've been in a handicap bathroom that I was unable to use. I've been in motel that claimed accessibility but just a step or two kept it from being truly so. We've booked rooms touted as handicap accessible only to discover the bed was too low and a new policy mandated only two were allowed in the handicap accessible suite. The problem was we had two teenage girls with us. That wasn't the last time that happened in booking handicap accessible rooms, and I couldn't help but wonder if those who create these rooms believe those with disabilities don't have families.
What I have learned from my adventures is not to assume. If you or someone you're with has handicap accessible issues, be sure to always check out a facility before arrival. As I contacted the hotel later where the conference had been held, I discovered the organizers of the conference were told that those rooms were not handicap accessible. What happened was not the fault of the motel, but lack of sensitivity on the part of the organizers with regard not to me, who they didn't really know, but to many within their membership who were older.
I've learned other lessons as well.
If you use special equipment at home, do not leave home without it. At home I use I toilet riser. There are times I've left it behind thinking I'd be in a handicap accessible situation only to discover having the riser along would have improved the situation considerably.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. If the front desk doesn't know, ask the manager. Want particulars? Ask for the cleaning staff; often they know more than anyone else how a room is set up.
While I didn't have the option of moving the conference, had it been a situation where I'd booked a room only to find it didn't suit, I would have explained my situation and asked for other accommodations. At one family reunion, the handicap accessible suite turned out to be anything but handicap accessible. We explained the situation, got our money refunded and found accommodations at another motel.
Don't assume a restaurant, motel or any other place is handicap accessible in the way that best fits your particular needs. Always, always ask before arriving.
If you are concerned about handicap accessibility, take a companion with you. In my case, since I don't really drive, that is a given.
I find a positive attitude makes a lot of difference in how I am perceived and how much help I receive with accessibility and with what manner. If I am polite, but firm, most of those I deal with go out of their way to assist me.
Life is a challenge. If we see it as an adventure, even unexpected stairs can provide fodder for a good story and a good lesson in accessibility. Don't assume handicap accessibility. Check things out.
You can make a trip more pleasant and much more handicap accessible with just a little foresight and a good attitude.