Best Travel And Everyday Backpack in 2021
Business Travel Backpack, Matein Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port for Men Womens Boys Girls, Anti Theft Water Resistant College School Bookbag Computer Backpack Fits 15.6 Inch Laptop Notebook
Herschel Classic Backpack, Black Crosshatch, 24.0L
- HERSCHEL COLLECTION: Click on our brand logo at the top of the page to explore the full collection from Herschel Supply.
- WARRANTY: We stand behind the quality of our products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty* - our guarantee that every Herschel Supply item is free of material/manufacturing defects. This warranty begins on the date of purchase and covers common/everyday use for the duration of the original purchaser's lifetime. Herschel Supply's warranty is only valid on products purchased from authorized retailers. Amazon.com and select Amazon affiliates are the only authorized retailers on Amazon.com
- DURABLE DESIGN: A timeless silhouette inspired by the classic mountaineering style. Sturdy polyester and nylon fabric, made for all adventures. Signature striped liner, drawcord closure and magnet-fastened straps with metal pin buckles. Finished with Herschel’s classic woven label. Spacious, versatile and tech-friendly, the Herschel Little America is suited for both your everyday commutes and your airplane carry-ons.
- MEN/WOMEN/UNISEX: The Herschel Little America Backpack was made for everyone. Use it for your commute, the school week, a business trip, or a weekend adventure.
- 24L CAPACITY: 19.25” high and 11. 25” wide. From your passport to your heavy textbooks, there’s plenty of space to fit everything you need for school, work or travel.
- COMFORTABLE CARRYING: Padded, contoured shoulder straps and breathable air mesh back padding, designed for a more supportive and comfortable commute to work or school. The Herschel Little America also makes for the perfect airplane carry-on.
- EASY TO ORGANIZE: Multiple compartments for keeping your essentials in place. Front pocket with key clip and hidden zipper, offering anti-theft protection. Tech-safe sleeve is padded and lined with fleece, fits laptops up to 15”. An internal media pocket is the ideal fit for your smartphone, and the additional headphone port is perfect for an on-the-go playlist.
Fjallraven - Travel Pack Backpack for Everyday Use, Black
- EVERYWHERE: The Travel Pack is the perfect companion for business trips or short holidays. Features a double-access zippered compartment that fits the Travel Toiletry Bag (sold separately) for quick-grab essentials during flights.
- FUNCTIONAL: Stash your laptop (up to 15") in the padded sleeve, your everyday items in the main compartment with zippered mesh cover and three inside pockets, and easy access items in the flat zippered front pocket and the fleece-lined phone pocket.
- COMFORTABLE: The padded shoulder straps and leather handles provide easy and comfortable carrying. The bag is padded all around for sturdiness and protecting contents.
- DURABLE: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 Original you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- PRACTICAL: 35 L of storage space for everything you need (and some things you don't.) Measures 18.1" (46 cm) x 12.6" (32 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm), which meets the carry-on requirements of most airlines. Weighs 3.6 lbs.
Travel Backpack,WUAYUR 15.6inch Laptop Backpack w/USB Port,40L Carry On Luggage (black)
- DURABLE MATERIAL & WATER REPELLENT:The laptop backpack made of water resistant and durable polyester fabric.Ensure a secure & long-lasting usage everyday.
- LARGE CAPACITY:①Large capacity travel backpack with many pockets great for business travel, weekend camping.The 1st Layer for storing your small items( For tissue/key/earphone).The 2nd Layer for books,phones, wallets and other daily necessities.The 3rd Layer for storing clothes, umbrellas or other things. The 4th Layer for Laptop,Macbook max to 15.6 Inch as well as 9.7 inch notebook.②SIZE:18.9x12.2x6.7inch (23L).This backpack’s size can be expanded to 18.9x12.2x10inch (40L).
- SHOULDER PRESSURE REDUCE DESIDN:①Ergonomic s-shaped padded shoulder strap and fully 3D ventilation padded back,which make your shoulder stress released and protect your back and shoulder effectively even when full loaded..②The straps can be adjusted to various heights of people and help relieve shoulder stress via transfer.③A top handle and a side handle provide ergonomic comfort and travel convenience.The luggage strap on the back is a great design to attach to your luggage securely.
- EXTERNAL USB CHARGING PORT:This water resistant backpack with built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside,enable to charge your phone without opening the large backpack while traveling or walking.Please note that the power bank are not included in the package.
- SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS OCCASIONS:①4 carrying styles can help to free your hand and sometimes free your shoulder& back.You can carry on back, portable horizontally and vertically, attach on the luggage.②Perfect for business traveling, college students and outdoor activities in daily life.
Classic Backpack for Everyday School Bag Laptop Backpack Travel Backpacks Bags for Men and Women (Black)
- ✅【Great Material】Made of oxford and it have sturdy zipper, durable, lightweight, water resistant
- ✅【Large Capacity】37*28*13 cm / 15*11*5 inch, with lots of inside pockets, two flat side pockets and a front pocket
- ✅【Shoulder Strap】Adjustable shoulder strap with two press stud toggle,to avoid the strap tossed from side to side when you want to carrying the bag by handle
- ✅【For Everyday Use】This is a basic multipurpose daypack for most of your needs, suitable for travel, work, shopping, university, school, etc
- ✅【Warranty】Half Years Warranty for quality issues from the date of purchased. Any question please do not hesitate to contact us, we'll provide satisfactory solution
The North Face Borealis, Zinc Grey Dark Heather/TNF Black, OS
Solo Everyday Max Hybrid Backpack
- Created to suit an on the go lifestyle, each bag incorporates smart details and hybrid silhouettes that easily transition from work to play
- Fully padded 17.3 inches laptop compartment
- Internal iPad/tablet pocket
- Separate shoe compartment
- Padded carry handle, back and backpack straps for added comfort
- Solo's unstoppable 5 Year Guarantee
Laptop Backpack,Business Travel Anti Theft Slim Durable Laptops Backpack with USB Charging Port,Water Resistant College School Computer Bag for Women & Men Fits 15.6 Inch Laptop and Notebook - Blue
- Storage Space & Pockets:One separate laptop compartment hold 15.6 Inch Laptop as well as 15 Inch,14 Inch and 13 Inch Macbook/Laptop.One spacious packing compartment roomy for iPad,mouse,charger,binders,books,clothes,ect.Mesh pockets at side for water bottle and compact umbrellamake your items organized and easier to find.
- COMFY&STURDY: Comfortable airflow back design with thick but soft multi-panel ventilated padding, gives you maximum back support. Breathable and adjustable shoulder straps relieve the stress of shoulder. Foam padded top handle for a long time carry on
- FUNCTIONAL&SAFE: A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying. With a hidden anti theft pocket on the back protect your valuable items from thieves. making your journey and travelling more convenient wherever you go.
- USB PORT DESIGN: With built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside,this usb backpack offers you a more convenient way to charge your phone while walking. Headphone Jack: you can listen to your favorite music on the go hands-free.
- DURABLE MATERIAL&SOLID: Made of Water Resistant and Durable Polyester Fabric with metal zippers.Ensure a secure & long-lasting usage everyday & weekend.Serve you well as professional office work bag,slim USB charging bagpack, perfects for business traveling, weekend getaways, shopping & outdoor activities in daily life. Good Gift for college high school big student for boys,girls,teens,adults
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L (Black Camera Bag)
- The expandable design offers 18-30L of storage to hold 2 DSLR/SLR camera bodies and 3-6 lenses.
- Padded laptop sleeve/pocket holds laptops up to 16" (See listing for exact measurements).
- 3 Flexfold Dividers protect cameras, drones, and lenses. Works as a professional camera backpack.
- Waterproof 400D nylon canvas shell. DWR impregnated and poly-coated. Premium weatherproof zippers.
- Exterior & sub-divided Interior pockets carry memory cards, batteries, pens, filters, and more.
Fjallraven, Kanken Mini Classic Backpack for Everyday, Deep Red/Random Blocked
- ICONIC: Meet the mini version of our classic Kanken. Same design, smaller size. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- PRACTICAL: Meet the material: Vinylon F. It has a weird name but it's dirt-resistant, water-resistant, and wipes clean.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Long adjustable shoulder straps. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Reflective logo.
- ROOMY: 7 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 11.4" (29 cm) x 7.9" (20 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 0.5 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Take a Tour of the Airstream Travel Trailer Factory
With the release of the first model "the Clipper" in 1936 at a price of $1,200, Airstream company founder Wally Byam kicked off a new industry as well as a new free-wheeling lifestyle. Get a first-hand look at how Airstream is manufactured by taking a tour.
With the release of the first model-the Clipper-in 1936 at a price of $1,200, Airstream founder Wally Byam kicked off a new industry as well as a new free-wheeling lifestyle. Wally firmly believed in his wind resistant design and named his company Airstream because his trailers "rode on a stream of air." Over the last 75 years, that distinctive shiny silver shape has become an American icon.
Airstream factory tours begin in the lobby of the Service Department where the shiny aluminum registration desk looks like the back end of an Airstream trailer-complete with bumper and tail lights! Although our tour guide, Don, is officially retired from Airstream, he continues to enthusiastically conduct tours for the thousands of RV enthusiasts who stop by each year. Since Don held many positions within the company during his 35-year tenure, there's nothing he doesn't know about Airstream-it's nearly impossible to stump him! After listening to a brief introduction of the company's history, everyone will be given protective eye goggles and earplugs before heading across the parking lot to see the factory in action.
On the way over, you'll notice several Airstreams from the 1930s, 40s, and 50s on public display. Once restored, these trailers are remarkably just as shiny and functional as they were when first built. And what's especially interesting is that the basic trailer design has remained practically unchanged over the years. Airstream owners must definitely agree with the company's philosophy of "Let's not make any changes - let's make only improvements" because over 65% of all Airstreams ever built are still rolling down the highways today, and new ones are still being ordered!
Once inside the cavernous manufacturing facility that's been in Jackson Center since 1952, tour groups visit each workstation responsible for making or installing all the comforts of home-from cabinets and sinks to mattresses and flooring. And, of course, you'll see how the trademark aluminum exterior is shaped and riveted together. It can really get loud if the riveters are at work!
You'll also get a good look inside trailers in varying stages of production- some just empty silver shells with wires sticking out of the floors and walls, others half furnished and decorated. If you order one for yourself, you're welcome to visit the factory as often as you wish and watch your home on wheels being built by hand. If you prefer a drivable model, Airstream also manufactures several large touring coaches and motor homes right there in Jackson Center, too.
Until you see first-hand the quality and craftmanship that goes into each Airstream trailer and RV, you can never fully appreciate the uniqueness of Made in America products-especially one that continues to endure after 75 years.