Best Travel Beard Trimmer in 2021
SUPRENT Adjustable Beard Trimmer, All-in-one Beard Trimmer for Men with Li-ion Battery, Fast Charge, Long-Lasting Use, 19 Built-in Precise Lengths, USB Charging
- 【Adjustable Precision Dial Beard Trimmer】: 19 precision length settings in 0.5 mm steps provide ultimate control and precision on all beard lengths.
- 【Trim Cleanly and Fast】: The powerful 3.6V DC motor working with the ultra-sharp 211 stainless steel blade makes a clean and fast trimming.
- 【LED Charging & Low Battery Indicator】: Equipped with overcharge, over discharge protection, the high quality trimmer indicates full charge, charging, low battery through the led light.
- 【High Capacity Lithium Battery】: Full charge in 1.5h, the fast charging 600mAh Li battery can deliver strong power up to 70 mins of runtime.
- 【SUPRENT 12 Months Warranty】: 5 years experience focusing on beard trimmer products, SUPRENT provides perfect service for >100k customers in US & Europe every year.
Wahl 9962-717 Travel Cordless / Battery Trimmer, Black
- Compact and cordless - perfect for travel
- For mustache, sideburns, and more
- High-carbon steel blades stay sharp longer
- Includes trimmer, blade guard, cleaning brush, two close trim attachments, oil and instructions
- 2-year limited warranty
Philips Norelco MG3750 Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000, 13 attachment trimmer
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades sharpen themselves as they work, resulting in blades that remain as sharp as day 1 after 2 years of use.
- Best selling trimmer from the #1 trimmer brand*
- Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance
- Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse, For Hair Type: All Hair Types
- The Blade is made out of Metal
- The MG3750 is the model number indicated on the packaging, it is part of the Multigroom 3000 series
Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit, Beard Trimmer (8 Pieces)
- 14 Settings for All Your Grooming Needs Full Size Trimmer; Nose, Ear, & Detail Trimmer; Detail Shaver; 8 Length Hair Clipper Comb; 3 Snap On Beard and Stubble Combs
- Self Sharpening, Surgical Steel Blades for Long Lasting Precision and Durability
- Cordless Lithium Power Up To 70 Minutes of Runtime
- Washable Attachments Just rinse under the faucet to
- Storage Pouch Included Great for travel ; 60 Hz
Braun All-in-one trimmer MGK3980, 9-in-1 Beard Trimmer, Hair Clipper, Ear and Nose Trimmer, Body Groomer, Detail Trimmer, Rechargeable, with Gillette ProGlide Razor, Black/Blue
- 9 precision styling jobs in one device: stubble, short, medium and long beards, body grooming, ear and nose trimming
- 4 combs for 13 precision length settings from 0.5-21mm
- Lifetime lasting sharp blades for ultimate precision. The Braun multi grooming kit automatically adapts to any voltage between 100V and 240V
- 60 minutes of cordless trimming and Quick Charge with no performance loss
- 100% waterproof for in-shower use and easy cleaning; Prevents operation when plugged in.
All Purpose Gillette Styler: Beard Trimmer, Men's Razor & Edger - Fusion Razors for Men / Styler
- INCLUDES: 1 trimmer, 1 ProGlide blade refill, 3 comb attachments (for different hair lengths), 1 battery, and an organizer
- WATERPROOF and shower safe
- 3 COMB SIZES (2mm, 4mm, 6mm) for customizing your style
- FITS ALL GILLETTE 5-BLADE RAZOR REFILLS (excluding GilletteLabs)
- BEARD TRIMMER with Braun engineered technology; Easy grip handle for precise trimming.
- PRECISION TRIMMER FOR EDGING designed for crisp, defined lines
Wahl Clipper Groomsman Trimmer for Men for Beard, Mustache, Stubble, Battery Operated (Batteries included in Kit) Great Holiday Gift for men for travel, by the Brand used by Professionals #9906-717
- Wahl Clipper is the #1 brand of beard trimmers and hair clippers*. The brand used by professionals since 1919 , No Taper Lever
- Long Lasting Self-Sharpening Blades - Wahl's unique Self Sharpening Blades Technology gives you the long lasting sharp blades. Wahl high-carbon precision ground blades for unbeatable trimming results
- Battery operated - 2 AA batteries included in the kit and weight is 0.610 pounds
- Best gifts for men/dad/husbands/boyfriends for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and other holidays for haircutting and beard trimming . Get your family looking great and save money. *Based on North American Dollar Sales
- 3-year warranty
- Loudness of the trimmer is a function of the high torque and speed of the motor driving the blade
Wahl Professional Half Pint Travel Trimmer #8064-900 - Power and Precision that Fits in Your Palm - Battery Operated - Includes Case
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the Half Pint Travel Trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: Offering quick and easy trims for the beard, mustache, sideburns, and neckline, the Wahl Professional Half Pint Travel Trimmer combines power and precision in a palm-sized, battery powered personal trimmer. It includes accessories and has a high-style chromed lid with matte black housing.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the Half Pint Travel Trimmer comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the trimmer, AA battery, (2) trimming guides, rubberized case, oil, blade guard, and operating instructions.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Wahl Professional Half Pint Travel Trimmer (#8064-900) measures 4" long and weighs 3oz.
- PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer's warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers.
Beard Trimmer SUPRENT Adjustable Beard Trimmer, All-in-one Beard Trimmer for Men with 19 Built-in Precise Lengths, Long-Lasting Use, Fast USB Charging with Li-ion Battery
- 【Adjustable Precision Dial on Beard Trimmer】: 19 precise length settings in every 0.5mm increments provides an ultimate precision and unlimited control for all beard style.
- 【UPGRADED Self-sharpening Blade】: Performed by titanium stainless steel blade, the excellently smooth, clean cut is always provided for you, to achieve any desired beard style
- 【High Capacity Lithium Battery】: Full charge in 1.5h, the fast charging 700mAh Li-battery can deliver strong power up to 90 mins of runtime.
- 【Advanced Dual Safety-Lock Design】: the advanced built-in switch tightly locks your precise setting, to guarantee the comb always stand unchanged even during powerful trimming.
- 【SUPRENT 12 Months Warranty】: 5 years’ experience focusing on beard trimmer products, SUPRENT keeps doing a great job and providing perfect service for >100k customers in Europe & USA every year.
Beard Trimmer for Men, Kebor Hair Grooming Kit Cordless with 9 Length Precision Settings, All-in-one Guard, Comb Lock, Men's Rechargeable via Micro USB Body Groomer 1000mAh HT4040
- ▶▶Fast and precise facial beard / mustache / sideburn trimming hair cutting with powerful and durable D.C. motor, also good for regular trimming, wireless, supports corded mode
- ▶▶Rechargeable with Micro USB cable - Comes with built-in battery, a full charge offers around 60 minutes of running time
- ▶▶Creative Length Adjustment - Slide the guide comb to get the indicated cutting length results: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18mm
- ▶▶Portable & Lightweight - Great for both home and travel use, especially it can be recharged via common Micro USB cable that you may use with your phone
- ▶▶Lock & Safe - Use the lock switch to avoid unintended movement of the comb while trimming
How to Vacation in New York City Without Breaking Your Budget
New York City is known as being one of the most expensive cities to visit. While that can be true, it doesn't have to be. With a little research, one can visit New York City, get a hotel in Manhattan, take in a Broadway show and more without having to slum it.
Getting there: For most people, flying into New York will be the most economical means of transportation. There are several airports in the New York City area, which makes it easier to find a good deal. Both JFK and LaGuardia (LGA) are in NYC, specifically in Queens. Newark (EWR) airport in Newark New Jersey is also nearby. Additionally, the Long Island-Islip, NY airport (ISP) is not too far out for those wanting to travel via Southwest. For people that live near an airport serviced by Jet Blue, chances are that it will have the cheapest airfare to New York, specifically into JFK. In my experience, flying into JFK or LGA are usually the cheapest options as NYC public transportation is easily available from either airport. The next cheapest option is Long Island (ISP), where it is $5 to get a ride from the airport to the train station where the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) Ronkonkoma stop is located. During off-peak hours the fare into Penn Station is around $9 and takes a little over an hour. As a last resort, there is flying into Newark (EWR) where you can take the New Jersey transit into Penn Station, which is about $20 one-way.
Once in Manhattan, the absolute cheapest means of transportation is walking. If taking the subway or bus, the fare is $2.00. Cabs tend to be on the expensive side and should be avoided if possible.
A car is not needed in New York City. If you drive into the city, it will cost around $6 just to drive in, and the garages average around $20 per day to park you car in them.
Lodging: There are a lot of options when searching for a hotel in New York City. I travel there myself several times a year and have almost always found the best deals on Quickbook.com. Quickbook frequently has rooms available at such gems as the Bryant Park Hotel at substantial savings. The Four Points Sheraton-Chelsea frequently has rates around $159 per night, as does the Holiday Inn Express - Fifth Avenue. If, for some reason, you flew into Newark and want to stay in that area, the Holiday Inn Newark is not only extremely clean and nice, but averages around $89 per night. However, they do charge $15 per day to park a vehicle there.
If you plan on staying in the city for a while, there are always a lot of apartment sublets available for periods at short as a few days. Good places to find these are on Craigslist and on Sublet.com.
Entertainment: Broadway and off-Broadway shows are definitely something that should not be missed. The average starting price for these shows is around $60 per ticket, which can be rather expensive for families. What might not be known is that there are always discounts for a number of shows at any given time. Typically, shows that regularly sell out do not offer discounts. There is a list of current discounts available to shows both on and off Broadway at BroadwayBox.com. Additionally, Broadway Box offers a newsletter that give weekly updates on new discounts. If you're looking for last-minute tickets, a great place to look for discounts is GoldstarEvents.com. If you are planning on paying full price for tickets, look on the Telecharge website before making a purchase on Broadway.com as the prices on Broadway.com tend to be about $10 higher than Telecharge. If you are student or have a student ID, then there are even great discounts to be had! Most shows offer student discounts (half-price tickets) or have a student rush, where orchestra seats are offered up for about $20. There are some shows that offer a rush for everyone, where anyone that puts their name in gets a chance at two tickets for around $20. Want tickets to a sold-out show? All shows have a standby line where they sell unused tickets a few minutes before showtime. These are usually orchestra seats with a price tag over $100 per ticket, depending on the show prices.
Planning on visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art? It's a little known fact that the Met admission price is a "suggested" price. This means, if you want to pay a nickel to get in, then they take that nickel and you get in. Only want to pay $5? They'll let you in for $5.
Food: Whenever I talk to someone that has visited New York City for the first time, the most frequent complaint that I hear is that the food is expensive. If you only eat in the tourist areas, then yes, the food will seem expensive. The hotdog vendors in Times Square currently charge $2 for a hotdog. Walk up to 50th and 5th and you can get the same hotdog for only $1. Want to stick to chain restaurants? The Olive Garden in Times Square adds a 20% tip to every bill, regardless of the number of people in your party. The Olive Garden in Chelsea does not. The cheapest restaurant in Times Square is Dallas BBQ, and their prices are amazingly cheap. However, a visit to the location in the Village near NYU will have lower prices and a super cheap lunch special that is not on the menu at the Times Square location.
For a cheap breakfast, hop in the Whole Foods in Chelsea where you can get a bowl of hot oatmeal for cheap. Want a cheap lunch or dinner? Pop into one of the many local luncheonettes in the city. The cheapest and most filling thing on the menu is eggs with French fries, which also comes with your choice of toast. If you go into one of these in Times Square however, it will not be cheap.
It should also be noted that most non-chain restaurants in New York do not offer free refills. In fact, if you order a soda you'll get a 12 oz. can brought to you in the majority of places.
Following these tips, you should be able to have a fun and inexpensive trip to Manhattan.