Best Travel Chair in 2021
TravelChair Slacker Chair, Tripod Stool, Black
Coleman Camping Chair with 4 Can Cooler | Chair with Built In 4 Can Cooler, Black
- Built-in Cooler: Keeps up to 4 cans cold and easily accessible
- HOURS OF COMFORT: Thanks to fully cushioned seat and back
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Side pockets, mesh cup holder, adjustable arm heights
- Dimensions: 24 Inches Wide; 18.1 Inches High
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong steel frame supports up to 325 lb.
- CARRY BAG: Included
- 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Built in arm rest cooler holds up to four cans
- Mesh cup holder keeps a fifth drink at hand
- Storage pocket to keep magazines and personal items
- Adjustable arm rest heights
- Durable construction, heavy duty steel frame supports up to 300 lbs.
- Compact, folds up to fit inside most car trunks
- Carry bag for easy transport and storage
- 1 year limited warranty
Sunyear Lightweight and Foldable Camp Chair, Portable, Breathable and Comfortable, Perfect for Hiking/Fishing/The Park/Sport
- Ultralight And Compact: Sunyear's collapsible camping chair weighs just 2.1lbs (even with its upgraded Big Feet), and packs down to 13. 8"(L)*4.3"(W) *5.1"(H) in the included stowaway bag. You can take it in your backpack or just leave it in your RV/car. It makes a great gift for everyone.
- Unique Deep Design Seat. Our chair is much larger and more comfortable than other similar items on the market. This camping chair's ergonomic seat design provides optimum comfort. The soft mesh panels give you plenty of room to relax.
- Easy To Set Up And Fold Down. Aluminum shock-cord pole structures make for quick intuitive setup. A strap to hold the frame together so it can be easily collapsed for storage and transport. NOTE: The seat is tight. It holds in place so it doesn't slip out when you pick up and move the chair. When assembling, apply additional pressure when putting the last leg into the pocket. Don't worry about breaking your chair. They are built strong!
- Heavy Duty. Aircraft-grade 7075 Aviation aluminum alloy is one of the strongest aluminum alloys. Ultralight but heavy duty. Upgraded big rubber covers on the feet ensure a firm stand. Our folding chair has a load capacity of up to 250lbs.
- Ideal for All Types of Outdoor Events. Best choice for Campers, Hikers, Backpackers, Tailgaters, Concertgoers, Adventurers, and anyone looking for comfort without the usual bulk. We provide 24-hour friendly customer service. Our compact foldable chairs is one-year warranty. We are always here to assist you.
Core 40021 Equipment Folding Padded Hard Arm Chair with Carry Bag, Gray
- Cozy quilted seat; padded hard arms provide extra support and comfort
- Folding, durable steel frame; 600D Brushed polyester soft-touch seat
- Built-in, oversized cup holder and gear pocket; perfect for the lawn, camping, sporting events, outdoor activities
- Carry bag and carry strap for easy transport and storage
Quik Shade MAX Shade Chair, Navy
- Portable folding camp chair with adjustable MAX Shade canopy and 2 fabric and mesh cup holders
- Durable steel frame with higher arched back and 22.5" wide seat supports weight up to 225 lbs.
- Tough 300 x 600D polyester fabric is water and stain resistant
- Shade raises, lowers, and tilts with no extra adjustments for maximum sun protection
- Extra-strong chair fabric bag with carry strap.Rib Tubing Diameter:0.63 inch
hiccapop Omniboost Travel Booster Seat with Tray for Baby | Folding Portable High Chair for Eating, Camping, Beach, Lawn, Grandmaâ€™s | Tip-Free Design Straps to Kitchen Chairs - Go-Anywhere High Chair
- PORTABLE/TRAVEL-FRIENDLY | Planning a day at the beach, a weekend camping, a visit to Grandma’s house, going out to dinner or spending an evening at home? OmniBoost will conveniently, comfortably and safely provide the perfect space for baby to sit, eat, and play. Lightweight FRUSTRATION-FREE folding frame pops open and compactly folds down for travel. The rear pocket for bibs & spoons, plus a shoulder carry bag for sanitary storage make the Omniboost the ideal travel booster chair.
- COMFORT FIT SAFETY HARNESS | Keep your child fully secured with hiccapop’s gentle restraint system, ergonomically designed to keep even the most wiggly toddler in place and cozy. Plus, the buckles are easily released using only one hand!
- MACHINE WASHABLE COVER | We all know that babies are messy eaters! Our travel high chair is designed to effortlessly wipe clean, allowing more quality time with your precious tot. To assist with the inevitable mess, the fabric cover slides off the frame for machine washing - a must have for sanitizing and spaghetti stain removal.
- DISHWASHER-SAFE REMOVABLE SWIVEL TRAY | Like a personal dining room on the go, this baby seat comes equipped with a convenient attachable/detachable, dishwasher safe and BPA-free tray that swivels for hassle-free in and out. When your little one grows, remove the tray and boost him up to the kitchen table to eat with the grownups!
- SUPERIOR TIP-FREE STABILITY | We designed the OmniBoost to have a wide, stable base, but we didn’t stop there. We added removable, tip-over prevention “duck feet” to distribute weight evenly and increase stability on soft or uneven surfaces such as sand and grass.
TravelChair Ultimate Slacker 2.0, Tripod, Black
- IMPROVED STABILITY: Two legs newly positioned at the back of the chair provide added balance and security on uneven surfaces.
- FOR ANY OCCASION: Great for hiking, family camping, hunting linds, sideline cheering, sport tournaments and photography.
- COMFORTABLE TRANSPORT: Integrated is a carry and closure strap for your ease and comfort in transportation.
- FORTIFIED DESIGN: Reinforced ripstop polyester at stress points strengthens the Ultimate Slacker, so fabric ripping becomes one less worry for you.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Abrasion and fade resistant Nailhead fabric protects from rocks, branches and tools while performing like brand new.
ALPS Mountaineering Tri-Leg Stool, Rust, 8120005
- Powder-coated steel frame and 600D Polyester fabric provides strength and stability for a long lasting use
- Conveniently folds into a compact design, perfect when space is limited but comfort is a must
- Carry strap attached to the Tri-Leg in case you don’t want to bring along the included shoulder bag
- The Tri-Leg Stool is great when you need something light and portable but don’t want to give up comfort
- Dimensions: 14" W x 14" L x 16" H, Weight: 2 lbs., Weight Capacity: 250 lbs., Color: Rust
Summer Pop â€˜n Sit Portable Highchair, Green - Portable Highchair For Indoor/Outdoor Dining â€“ Space Saver High Chair with Fast, Easy, Compact Fold, For 6 Months â€“ 45 Pounds
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR DINING – Whether you’re indoors or out, eating, snacking or just playing, every parent knows a baby high chair is a must have. The Summer Pop ‘n Sit Portable High Chair is perfect for use at home or on the go as a travel high chair!
- COMPACT FOLD – With an innovative pop and fold design plus a fast, easy and compact fold, you can have a space saver highchair and even use the Pop ‘n Sit as a portable highchair for travel!
- EASY CLEANUP – Things can get messy with high chairs for babies and toddlers, but cleanup is a breeze with the Pop ‘n Sit high chairs. They have removable, machine-washable fabric.
- STURDY – The hard plastic tray in this baby and toddler high chair provides a clean place for eating, and is sturdy enough so food will not fall into baby’s lap. It is meant to be used for children 6 months of age (45 pounds).
- INCLUDES – The Summer Pop ‘n Sit Portable Highchair also includes a rear storage pocket, 3-point safety harness, and a storage bag for travel.
AmazonBasics Mesh Folding Outdoor Camping Chair With Bag - 34 x 20 x 36 Inches, Blue
- Portable camping chair with nylon mesh fabric for cooling ventilation; stylish blue color
- Built-in beverage-cooler pouch (hangs from armrest) for up to 4 12-ounce cans
- Integrated cup holder for holding an open beverage; storage pocket for magazines and personal items
- Heavy-duty steel frame provides reliable strength; collapsible, folding design; compact; folds up to fit inside most car trunks
- Carry bag included for easy transport and storage; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Watching Tornadoes and Severe Weather Go Right by Your House Isn't Fun
Not everyone here in Oklahoma is sitting outside in a lawn chair, or chasing tornadoes in their cars, some of us are trying to be prepared, calm children, and be safe.
FIRST PERSON | In Oklahoma, we are used to tornadoes. We are used to hail, high wind, flash floods, and lightning. It's just part of life here, like earthquakes are in California, hurricanes in Florida, and so on. However, when you're living in the middle of it, it's more than a bit scary. I've always been made fun of for being paranoid of storms, but hey, my blanket fort in the closet is always open and I'm happy it is. I was taught early to be prepared for storms and what to do, what to have ready and so on. Today and yesterday have had me more than a bit scared, and this afternoon, as I write this it seems to be bearing down on our community of Kellyville, OK worse than yesterday.
On Sunday, we stood outside our house, watching a huge wall cloud drop several different tails out of the bottom of it. Our eyes were glued to the TV, the radio, and Facebook of all things, for updates and warnings. We waited for the storm to turn slightly and hit us, waited with our hearts in our chest as we watched the pictures and videos come in of damage. As the storm bared down all around us, we were somehow spared from the brunt of the storms as they went to the north and south of us. However, we have debris all over our yard from the tornado that hit Shawnee: shingles, pieces of flooring, and wood.
Today, there are horrific tornadoes hitting Moore and other areas that are barreling straight for our community and my home. Trying to prepare children to dive in the closet is hard, how do you do it without scaring them? We are making it fun, with a fort in the closet, plenty of cookies and snacks, flashlights, and plenty of batteries for games and phones. Keeping kids safe is our main concern here, keeping them from freaking out is another. Right now, we are praying that the storms don't hit our community, our friends, our family, and us.
We are with everyone here in Oklahoma praying for those in Shawnee, Moore, and everywhere else that was hit and is being hit right now. As I finish this up, here comes the thunder, the rain and the hail. Stay safe my Oklahoma friends and thank you for your prayers and thoughts to those of you that aren't in the path of these storms.