Best Travel Electric Scooter in 2021
Travel Pro Premium 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by Pride
TopMate ES30 Electric Scooter Mini Foldable Tricycle Weight 14KG with 3 Gears Speed Limit 6-12-20KM/H | Full Charge 30KM Range | Especially Suitable for People Need Mobility Assistance and Travel
- [Upgrade version] The length of the front grip is lengthened (46cm), the push button is replaced with a key to start, the thicker cushion is more comfortable, the front is foldable, and it is easy to drag.
- Recommendation: It is recommended that people under the height of 70.87inch and under 80 years old use this electric scooter. Driving electric scooter requires basic balancing capabilities. Please read the scooter parameters of the Product Description carefully, then refer to your height and weight data for purchase.
- Good Load Bearing Capacity: 98% of the whole vehicle adopts aviation aluminum alloy, which is firm and light, with high physical properties and corrosion resistance. The carrying capacity reaches 100KG (220.5lb).
- Portable and Lightweight: Mini electric tricycle,the total weight is only14KG (30.9lb), can be folded,easy to lift with one hand, can be placed in office, elevator, trunk etc.
- Durable Battery: 18650 power lithium battery, only need to charge for 3 to 4.5 hours, endurance performance can up to 20-30km(12.4-18.6mile), the best choice for short trips.
EV Rider Transport Plus - Manual Folding Scooter Power Mobility (SeaFoam Blue)
- A true one, two, three-step folding/travel scooter + 1 Year Extended Warranty
- The Transport weighs a total of 70 pounds, however the seat and battery can be removed to make it only 46 pounds for easy lugging and travel.
- Powerful 270 Watt 4-pole motor, Articulated front end adds to greater stability
- 10 to 15 mile range per charge, Lighting Package: front and rear lights
- Digital display, Removable seat, Unique design uses unusual folding concept. The TranSport plus comes with upgrades like digital display, front and rear lights, removable seat to make the scooter even lighter, better seat and you can fit armrests as well.
Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 4 Compact Travel Scooter, 4-wheel, Red/Blue
- Quick and easy disassembly with interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Easy-to-adjust delta tiller; Ergonomic throttle control with easy free wheel operation
- Padded and adjustable armrests for extra comfort; Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Includes quick connect 12ah battery and charger providing an up to 9 miles autonomy
- 8 x 2 inches flat-free, non-marking front and rear tires with anti-tip wheels
- Max Weight Capacity: 300lbs; Max Speed: 4.25 mph; Climbing Angle: 6 degrees; Turning Radius: 53.75 inches; Ground Clearance: 2.5 inches; Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
Vive 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter - Electric Powered Mobile Wheelchair Device for Adults - Folding, Collapsible and Compact for Travel - Long Range Power Extended Battery with Charger and Basket Included
- SAFE MANEUVERABILITY: Navigate over any smooth surface with comfort and ease with the Vive three-wheel mobility scooter. Designed to safely support up to 265 pounds, the mobility scooter features flat-free, non-marking tires with a tight turning radius, a maximum speed of 3.7mph and a driving distance up to 12.4 miles per charge.
- COMFORT SEATING: Lightly padded, the wide, 16.9” seat and backrest provide comfortable cushioning. The seat is also height adjustable for a customizable fit and rotates to facilitate easy boarding and exiting. Additionally, the scooter seat is surrounded by two padded armrests that also adjust and flip upward for greater convenience when exiting or boarding.
- EASY PORTABILITY: Quickly disassemble the Vive mobility scooter into four separate pieces for easy transportation. Featuring a folding tiller and removable seat, each section easily fits in the trunk of standard size vehicles. The rear section is the heaviest section weighing in at 29 pounds.
- INTUITIVE CONTROL PANEL: Located on the tiller console, the control panel allows you to set the maximum speed with the variable speed dial, change from a forward to a reverse direction, turn on the headlight as well as produce a warning tone as needed. The display also includes a color-coded battery life indicator for checking the status of the battery at a glance.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 5 year limited guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Glion SNAPnGO 3-Wheel Mobility Scooterâ€“Lightweight and Portable Electric Powered Scooter for Adults-EZ to Assemble/Dissasemble-High Tech Long Range Lithium Ion Battery with Charger and Basket Included
- Comfortable Seating
- FAA compliant
Hover-1 Alpha Electric Kick Scooter Foldable and Portable with 10 inch Air-Filled Tires- Long Range Commuter Scooter 450W Motor, Black, One Size
- 36V - 6. 0Ah UL 2272 Certified Battery pack simple to charge with the provided easy-to-use charger. LED Lighting- LED Headlight and LED Display.
- 451 W Brushless motor reaches speeds up to 17. 4 mph - weight capacity of 264 lbs to ensure safe riding.
- Front and Back 10 inch- Air filled tires allow for greater stability. Built-in Bluetooth speaker.
- Foldable design - convenient, stylish and exciting form of transportation up to 12 miles.
- Disk system, mechanical and electronic brakes - help the scooter come to a complete stop safely.
Transformer Automatic Foldable Travel Scooter BLACK with Lightweight Lithium Battery, Airline Approved
- AUTOMATIC FOLDING: A remote control folds and unfolds the unit for you in seconds. With a 300 lbs weight capacity and 3.75 mph top speed, the Transformer is ultra portable.
- AIRLINE APPROVED BATTERY: The lightweight lithium battery offers up to 13.7 miles per single charge. Your Transformer can be taken on your next flight, vacation, or cruise ship.
- COMPACT SIZE: The Transformer folds to the size of a small suitcase and easily fits inside most closets, laundry rooms, and the trunk of most cars.
- WARRANTY: Limited lifetime on the Frame, 24 months on Electronics, 12 months on the batteries. If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty.
Drive Medical SFSCOUT4-EXT Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter, 4 Wheel, Extended Battery
- Dimensions: 42.5" L x 21.5" W | Seat Dimensions: 16.5" W x 16" D | Floor to Seat Height: 17" - 19" | Wheel Base Dimensions: 31.9" L x 16.9" W | Front Wheels: 8" x 2" | Total Weight (excl. hand control) 94 lbs
- Quick and easy disassembly.
- Flat free, non marking tires with anti tip wheels.
- Armrests are padded and adjustable. Height adjustable swivel seat with fold down backrest.
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches.
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm | Maximum Range: 15 miles (20AH)
Valchoose Mobility Scooter Storage Cover, 300D Oxford Fabric Scooter Weather Cover with 2 Buckles - Heavy Duty, Weatherproof, Durable with Free Storage Bag (Black)
- The cover is made of the 300D Oxford Fabric which is waterproof as well as breathable . Meaning a downpour will not be a match to the cover
- It is waterproof with double taped seams to ensure that no water drops penetrate the cover to the components
- In addition to the scooter cover is the Moisture-Guard vent which regulates the moisture and prevents build up
- This cover is designed to fit both four wheel and three wheel scooters and can reflect top-strip indicator provides nighttime protection
- 360 degree adjustable drawcord adds a custom look and a tighter fit Size: 48"L x 22"D x 38"H, elastic hem sew in the bottom of cover for a secure fit
Prepare Your Medical Travel Kit
One analysis says nearly 50% of visitors get sick where they stay in developing countries. So be prepared before you start your journey.
Some of the important medicines' list is as below:
1) Nowadays it is important to have health insurance when you are going to apply for a visa for any country. Without proper health insurance you will not get a visa for your desired destination easily. So proper health insurance is a must.
2) You must update your routine immunizations. Diseases that are not eradicated in your own country are eradicated in other countries. Just meet your family doctor once and update your routine immunizations: tetanus, pneumonia, polio, influenza and measles-mumps-rubella.
3) Get special precision. You have to make research on what extra precisions you will need for you target destination and most of information you will find on web i.e. Center for Disease Control and Prevention and www.cdc.gov or world health organization at www.who.int.
4) You have to find out some helpful documentation. If you suffer from a chronic or pre-existing condition, you must keep your medical history on your hand with your name, address and fax or email address of your family doctor so in case of any problems someone can contact them and can serve your better. Especially you must keep information of allergic sickness of any goods or medicines that may save you from being in trouble some time. You should keep a letter form your doctor stating that you need certain medications than you will have a great help in trouble.
5) Sunscreen, Band Aids, Antiseptics, Hand Gel, Travel and Evacuation Insurance, Sunglasses, First Aid Kit, Mosquito Repellent, Passport and copy of passport stored in another location, Spare glasses, Thermometer, Diarrheas Rx, Prescription Meds in Original Bottles, Analgesics (Tylenol, Aspirin, etc), and Malaria Prophylaxis. Above items' list is highly recommended when you are looking form international traveling especially if it is not small.
6) You must review airline regulations for liquid medications whether it is allowed or not. The Transportation Security Administration doesn't any liquids over 3 ounces to be in your hand luggage. However some medications are allowed. You can check TSA online or can have chat with online representative for accurate information regarding this.