Best Travel Hair Dryer With Diffuser in 2021
DAN Technology D29 Compact Hair Dryer with Diffuser, Concentrator, Storage Bag, EU Plug Adapter and Folding Handle, 1200W Dual Voltage Hair Dryer, 125V-250V, ETL Certified
HOT TOOLS Signature Series 1875W Ionic Travel Hair Dryer
- Direct IONIC TECHNOLOGY to help reduce frizz to give you shiny, healthy-looking hair.
- Universal Dual Voltage combined with a lightweight design and folding handle for the ideal travel hair dryer - The volts are 125/250.
- Two heat/speed options to provide styling versatility and great performance on different hair types and textures and 1875-Watts for a powerful airflow.
- Cold Shot button helps set the style with a cool burst of air for a longer-lasting hold.
- Bonus Concentrator and Diffuser Attachments for enhanced blowouts or defining natural waves.
Ovonni Mini Hair Dryer with Diffuser, Professional Portable 1400W Negative Ion Ceramic Tourmaline AC Motor Blow Dryer with Comb Attachment, Compact Small Size Quiet Hairdryer (Gray)
- 【Mini Size for Home Use】The small hair dryer is compact size with only 8.3” length, NOTE: it’s a little heavy 1.6lb with powerful AC motor. ONLY WORKS IN VOLTAGE 100-125V, NOT DUAL VOLATGE.
- 【Contractible Air Outlet Design for More Powerful】The air outlet of the professional hair dryer is designed decrescent than body, which gather the wind to be more powerful, dry and style your hair quickly even for thick and curly hair.
- 【More Anions Reduce Static and Boost Shine】Combined with Ionic generator and Ceramic Tourmaline technology, the ionic hair dryer produces millions of negative ions for less static and frizz, keep your hair more softer and healthy .
- 【Safety Use for Eco-friendly】Both the over-heat protection system and safety US ALCI plug prevent you from hurt in case of over heat. The 3 speed/heat settings & COOL shot provide flexible styling and drying times for all different hair types.
Bed Head Curls in Check 1875 Watt Diffuser Hair Dryer
- Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology Tames Frizz and Boosts Shine
- Chill out button releases cool air to set the style. Diffuser Dryer is Designed with Curly Hair Gals in Mind
- 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings with Cool Shot Button to Lock in the Style
- Diffuser Dryer can be used with or without Diffuser Attachment for Fast Drying
- Tangle Free 6 feet Swivel Cord
Remington D3190 Damage Protection Hair Dryer with Ceramic + Ionic + Tourmaline Technology, Purple
- Damage Protection Hair Dryer for Shiny, Healthy Hair
- 3X More Protection with Advanced Coating Technology
- Healthier Hair with Proprietary Micro Conditioner Technology
- 1875 Watt for Fast Drying Power
- Ceramic + Ionic + Tourmaline Grill for Faster Drying with Less Frizz
- Power: 60 Hertz; 125 VAC
Hot Tools Professional 1875W Lightweight Ionic Travel Dryer
- Dual voltage 125/250v
- 2 heat/speed settings with cool shot
- Hinged end cap
- Includes finger diffuser and concentrator
Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer
- Compact Design with Folding Handle Great for Travel or Your Gym Bag
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY and 3X Ceramic Coating to reduce frizz and damage
- 2 Heat/2 Speed Settings and Cool Shot Button for maximum styling control
- Smoothing Concentrator Attachment included
- Worldwide Dual Voltage
Revlon 1875W Natural Texture Diffuser Hair Dryer
- Unique design features a built-in diffuser that makes for easy styling and enhanced textures in no time
- Removable diffuser design to help soften the airflow and enhance natural curls and waves of any shape or size
- Multiple heat settings provide drying and styling versatility and control
- Tourmaline technology leaves hair looking conditioned while helping reduce frizz and static for shiny, healthy-looking hair
Stylecraft PeeWee Dryer - Tri-Plex Fusion Tech for Silky Hair - Folding Handle, Lightweight & Portable Size, Dual Voltage - Concentrator Nozzle & Diffuser Attachments, Travel Bag, Power Cord - Black
- Foldable Handle for Compact Storage, Built-in Convenient Stand, Dual Voltage
- 1000 Watt Powerful Micro-Motor,Dual Voltage
- Tri-Plex Fusion to Reduce Frizz for Healthy, Silky Hair
- Removable Filter, Luxurious Travel Bag, Concentrator Nozzle, and Diffuser
- 7 FT Power Cord , 1-Year Limited Warranty
NITION Negative Ions Ceramic Hair Dryer with Diffuser Attachment Ionic Blow Dryer Quick Drying,1875 Watt 2 Speed / 3 Heat Settings,Cool Shot Button,Lightweight,Champagne Gold
- The ceramic coated air outlet grill is infused with nano silver,argan oil,tourmaline.Leave the hair more smooth,shiny,healthy and anti-static.
- Lightweight 1lb,compact size. Comes with 3 Attachments(Diffuser,Comb,Concentrator).
- 3 Heat Settings(Low/Medium/High) & 2 wind speed settings(low/high).One Cool shot button(constantly press down to activate cool blow).Easy to control the temperature and wind speed to make your favorite hairstyle at home.
- Powerful 1875 Watt Motor which produce strong air flow to dry hair with low noise.Double protection circuit design.
- Standard US ALCI safety Plug for Auto Leakage Protection.7.5ft salon power cord with hanging loop.100V~127V USA Voltage input.
A humorous and witty look at hair care. If you've ever found yourself in a pinch with a wet head, this might be for you.
It was early one morning as I was getting out of the shower and getting ready to go somewhere when my hairdryer quit working. Since I was already running late, I began to stress. But then I realized that the furnace was running, and since the vents were in the floor instead of the wall, it would easily do the trick. So in a matter of emergency and frustration, I flipped my head upside down over the vent and preceded to 'blow-dry' my hair. In doing this, I learned two valuable lessons.
The first thing was that it was the fastest my hair had ever been dried. It had only taken a fraction of the time it would normally take with a hair dryer. It doesn't dry your hair out and cause those nasty split ends that make your hair look like straw either. The reason for this is that when the furnace is running, even though it is blowing hot air, it is warm, not hot. The temperature is actually cooler than what comes out of your hairdryer. Therefore, it doesn't dry it out, it just dries it. There is just enough heat to make it soft and manageable.
The second thing I learned was that I had found the best diffuser ever!! Upon flipping back up and looking in the mirror, I was amazed at how much body and curl there was to my hair. It had not been this curly in a long time. Since, the air is cooler, the body and curl is locked in while it is being dried. Due to the length of the air vent, and the amount of air being pushed out of it, the hair is dried quicker with the entire length being exposed at the same time. By scrunching the hair at the same time it is being dried, it doesn't allow enough time or movement to become frizzy, especially if you work your mousse into it before drying.
There is one other point to this off-the-wall discovery; it actually saves you a little money in the long run. Whether you are running the furnace or the AC, this method really does work. And since it is already running and being used to control your home's temperature, it doesn't use any extra electricity. When you plug in a hair dryer, naturally there is extra energy being used to operate it. The electric companies on the average charge approximately 6.5 cents an hour. An average 1,500 watt hairdryer will use about $.10 an hour to operate. That is not a lot, but these days, every little bit helps.
To sum it all up; you get to look beautiful quicker with healthier hair while being economical all at the same time. So, when your sister or best friend shows up unannounced while you are bent over your floor vent asking you what in the world you are doing; you can simply say, "Drying my hair the healthy and economical way!"