Best Travel Journal in 2021
Erin Condren Designer Petite Planner - Travel Petite Planner, Includes Flight Schedule Details, Packing List by Category, Journaling for Experiences, and Spending
Page-A-Day Artisan Travel Journal (Diary, Vegan Leather Notebook)
Refillable Handmade Travelers Notebook, Leather Travel Journal Notebook for Men & Women, Perfect for Writing, Gifts, Travelers, Small Size 5.2" x 4" Inches - Coffee
- ✔DURABLE GENUINE LEATHER TRAVEL NOTEBOOK - Made from Classy & Durable Top Layer Genuine Leather with a real leather scent, naturally tanned with special oil. Each leather travel notebook is uniquely crafted, no two journals are identical - a special keepsake for your thoughts & ideas.
- ✔PREMIUM THICK PAPER - 100gsm archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper which resists damage from light and air. The leather travel notebook is designed to avoid ink bleeding through and feathering, suitable for most pen types.
- ✔REFILLABLE DESIGN LEATHER TRAVEL NOTEBOOK - Has 3 different refills insert inside (Lined, Blank and Kraft paper) to meet your daily usage, each insert have 64 pages (Counting Both Sides), when one of the notepad is full, it's simple to remove it and refill a new one. Each leather notebook comes with 1 PVC pouch/cardholder that can hold business cards, notes, receipts and other small paper treasures.
- ✔PERFECT SIZE FOR MANY USES - Pocket Size 5.2 x 4", it is perfect to slipping into a pocket, backpack or purse to travel anywhere with you. Great to use as a travel journal, bullet journal, Bible Journaling, daily planner, food planner, business executive, Logbook, artist sketchbooks, sketching, drawing and more.
- ✔THE TIMELESS GIFT - Lovely gift for an anniversary, birthday or graduation present, or for someone starting a new adventure.
MALEDEN Refillable Spiral Daily Notepad Classic Embossed Travel Journal Diary
- 160 Blank Pages:Good for writing, drawing, stick photos or articles,no lines can affect your design.
- Craft Paper:Perfectly keep your writing and drawing the same as beginning to help you reread easily in future.
- Refillable Feature:Take out or in paper easily so that you can record any instant memory no mater where and when you are.
- Premium Cover:Made of high quality PU leather,durable for travel or outdoor adventure and good for storage.
- MALEDEN Brand:Come with MALEDEN exquisite package.A perfect gift for yourself,families and friends.
You Are Here: A Mindful Travel Journal
Travel Planner Journal for Womenâ€“ Travel Notebook and Vacation Journal for 6 Tripsâ€“ A Great Travel Gift - Undated, 6 Trips
- ✔️ PLAN FOR THE TRIP: Lamare travelers journal allows you to thoroughly plan for your trip. Plan your budget, Research places to visit and things to do, write your packing list and to do list before your trip, decide on your accommodations and write down the transportation details. Transfer all restaurants to visit and fun things to do from your pinterest boards to a single place. Stay organized on the go with the travel journal.
- ✔️ JOURNAL DURING YOUR TRAVELS: Travel notebook planner contains space for you to write down your to do lists for the day, track your expenses on the go, journal on your experience and travel thoughts. In every travel journal, there are 5 pages for every trip to use as you wish, you can attach your photos and postcards, write down fun facts and generally describe your experience.
- ✔️ SIMPLE & ELEGANT DESIGN: Travel journal for women is designed in minimalistic, elegant style intended for you to be free to customize your planner according to your needs. You can use it as a travel scrapbook: add colorful markers, photos and postcards or just keep it simple an organized as is. Travel planner is a great travel gift for women.
- ✔️ PREMIUM QUALITY & PRACTICAL: Travel planner is made from high quality hardcover with 100 gsm paper inside. Spiral binding allows for flexibility and writing on the go. Size of the planner (8.5 x 6.1”) allows to carry the planner is a small bag and have it around with you as you need it. Hardcover protects the planner from damage. Each travel journal for women includes 6 trips.
- ✔️ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We truly value your satisfaction that is why we made an extra step to make our travelers journal planner amazing. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with our travel journal for women, please contact us and we will make a replacement or a make a full refund no-questions-asked!
Travel Journal Notebook Vintage Retro Handmade Leather Lined Journal Refillable Note Book for Taking Notes by ai-natebok, 4.72 X 7.87inch (White Coffee)
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY: Excellent quality PU leather looks antique and rustic, soft, smooth, but no smells. The classic design style of this notebook never goes out of fashion, which makes it used for a long time.
- ✔ LINED PAGE & CARD SLOTS: 2 lined notebook inserts and 3 cardboard side pocket insert, The card holder each pocket can hold 3 PCS name cards by one sides.
- ✔ EASY TO CARRY: The notebook is small 4.72 x 7.87 inch, which is very convenient so that you can take it everywhere with you when you are on travel or vacations! It does not take up space!
- ✔ REFILLABLE: The Journal including 2 inserts - lined pages - The insert size is 3.93 X 7.48 inch, each with 80 pages (counting front and back), total: 160 pages, 80 sheets, weighing 80gsm. The notebook is very thick and Easy for writting, drawing and sketching.
- ✔ PERFECT GIFT - A must have for all travelers and an ideal gift for your family and friends, or even yourself, this distinctive refillable journal will help NOTE: All ai-natebok notebook selling will be shipped by amazon, please confirm if you bought from ai-natebok brand before you purchase.
The Ultimate Travel Journal For Kids: Awesome Activities for Your Adventures
Leather Journal, Handmade Vintage Refillable Travel Diary Writing Notebook Gift for Men & Women 8.7"x4.7" Blue
- STANDARD SIZE: 8.7"*4.7"*1". Large enough to write and draw yet slim to hold in hand and bag.
- HIGH QUALITY: Handcrafted top grain geninue leather, oil-tanned, with soft feel and lovely leather smell. Rustic, elegant and durable.This leather when rubbed or scratched, becomes marked making it more textured and look renaissance - wipe it and the patterns fade.
- REFILLABLE DESIGN: Three kinds of separate inserts - blank, lined, and gridded papers, 192 pages(96 sheets) in total, 64 pages each one, weighing 100gsm. A insert of card holder also included, 4 small and 2 large card slots. You will get FOUR inserts in all.
- PERFECT GIFT: Great gift idea for all occasions, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, Holidays, Valentines Day, Birthday, not only these, but also for men, women, kids, boys, girls, friends. It will exceed expectations.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If for any reason you don't love Sagoo notebooks please let us know and we'll send you a refund - no questions asked.
Promptly Journals - Compact Travel Journal, Elegant Minimalist Design, Linen Wrapped, Prompts to Track Your Travels, Keepsakes, Photos (Dusty Rose)
- Limited Edition Prompted Travel Journal Contains 88 Pages
- Includes a World Map to Chart Your Journey & Mark Your Destination
- Hundreds of Meaningful Prompts to Guide Your Entries, Helping You to Never Forget Your Travel Experiences
- Five Sections with Placeholders for Photos, Includes a Back Pocket for Additional Photos and Mementos
- Beautiful, Compact Design with Travel Inspired Artwork by Illustrator Kelli Murray
IGOUGO Online Travel Journal. Why Every Traveler Needs an Online Journal
What if I told you there was a website that would pay you for your travel journal? Well, there's not, but I found the next best thing.
There is a travel journal website called IGOUGO that basically lets travelers post journal entries, travel photos, and reviews for points. The points then can be used to purchase anything from online gift cards to airplane tickets.
Not to shabby eh?
Online Travel Journal- Points
The points awarded work in a number of ways. Obviously certain types of travel journal entries are going to get more points then others. Your basic travel journal entry isn't going to get you many points, but some points are better than no points. If you build up a large amount of friends through the travel journal website you may earn more points because the basic travel journal entries get points based on how many people read your journal entry in the first month it is published.
The majority of your travel journal points are going to come from writing reviews of the places you stayed at and the attractions you may have seen or visited while traveling. I found it very useful to take notes on the places I was staying at or on something I did that day. The travelers on the IGOUGO travel journal website like details. They like to know how much a hostel cost, what you get for free at the hostel, is it safe, how clean is it, are there hidden costs, and that sort of thing. Think about what you would want to know about a hostel.
There are also some ways to rack up some really major points on this travel journal website. The best way to get a lot of points is also the hardest, publicity. The IGOUGO travel journal website awards major points for anyone who can get some major publicity for the website. Things like getting the travel journal website mentioned in the news, on major websites, or photos of you sporting IGOUGO gear in print will all earn you major points.
Online Travel Journal- Tips for Writing
As I mentioned before taking notes is a great way to make writing your review even easier. I made it a nightly routine to jot down some notes about my day while I was writing in my travel journal. I would make sure to keep track of how much things cost, how long it took to get to destinations, if there were alternate ways of getting there, and I would also make sure to compare what the travel guide book said with what actually happened.
When it comes to actually writing your review you don't have to be a professional. All the people who will be reading your reviews will be other travelers. They aren't looking for something that the National Geographic Traveler would publish. They want good insider information. When you are writing your article just think about things you would want to know about and write that. Make sure to write in the first person, but do so sparingly. This will make your reviews seem more real and easier to read.
Don't forget that you don't have to be traveling to write in your online travel journal. Your hometown might be someone else's dream destination. So if you find yourself needing some extra points, but can't think of anything to journal just look outside. Write about local attractions and destinations.
Online Travel Journal- Rewards
I know there are a lot of websites out there that offer points and rewards, but most of them have a very limited selection of reward. The IGOUGO online travel journal isn't one of them. They have tons of rewards to choose from. The biggest thing you can get is frequent flyer points to go toward a plane ticket. These obviously take a lot of points so make sure to save up. There are also gift cards for a ton of good online shops like Amazon, Barnes and noble, and more.