Best Travel Lens For Sony A7iii in 2021
Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black
- Wide F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 9-blade circular aperture creates beautiful round defocused bokeh
- ED glass element for corner-to-corner sharpness,Minimum Focus Distance:2.63 feet (0.8 m)
- Double Linear motor system for fast, quiet and precise focusing. The maximum magnification ratio is 0.13 and the angle of view is 29 degree
- Direct control w/ customizable focus hold button and AF/MF switch.35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C):127.5
Sony - FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom Lens (SEL24105G)
- G-lens design with 4 aspherical and 3 ED glass (extra-low Dispersion) elements, for high corner-to-corner resolving power throughout the entire zoom range
- 35 mm full-frame.Constant F4 maximum aperture maintains exposure and Depth of field throughout the zoom range
- 9-blade circular aperture contributes to beautifuly de-focused bakgrounds
- Minimum focus distance- 0.38 m (1.25 feet)
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH152), Lens front cap (ALC-F77S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case.Angle of View (35 mm):84°-23°.Hood type:Petal shape, bayonet type
Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM), Black
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens.Angle of View (APS C) 44 °
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.99 ft (0.3 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.15x, Focal Length : 1.38 in
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built in image stabilization
- Silent and smooth high speed focusing ideal for shooting movies. Superb focusing operation
- Lens group or elements is 6/8. If auto focus cant lock on or focuses on the wrong subject, step in and take total control with direct manual focus.Image stabilization (SteadyShot):Optical SteadyShot
- Format: APS-C, 35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C): 52.5 mm
- Lens not zoomable
Sony FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS Super Telephoto Zoom Lens (SEL200600G)
- Outstanding g lens resolution throughout the Zoom range
- 5x ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements Reduces flare & ghosting
- Direct drive Supersonic Wave Motor for fast, quiet, precise focus
- Aspherical lens element dramatically reduces spherical aberration
- Nano AR coating suppresses Reflections, flare and ghosting
Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E Mount Cameras with Altura Photo Essential Accessory and Travel Bundle
- INCLUDES: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Accessory Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: The Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD is a full-frame-compatible lens for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Spanning wide-angle to portrait-length, a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture complements this range and affords increased control over depth of field along with enhanced low-light performance.
- COMPATIBLE with all Sony Mirrorless Cameras (E mount), including a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500 APS-C Cameras, and a7, a7 II, a7 III, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, a7S, a7S II Full Frame Camera
- TAMRON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Tamron USA 6-Year Warranty.
Rokinon IO35AF-E 35mm f/2.8 Ultra Compact Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount Full Frame, Black
- For Sony E-Mount interchangeable Lens cameras and full frame compatible
- Aperture range of F2.8-22; constructed of 7 elements in 6 groups
- Ultra compact size with a maximum diameter of 2.43 inches and a minimum focusing distance of 13.8 inches
- Uses 49mm size Filters and features 7 diaphragm blades. Minimum Focusing Distance: 13.8ft (0.35m). Comes with a hood with 40.5mm filter threads. Aluminum alloy housing is both lightweight and durable
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
Sony 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS APS-C E-mount Zoom Lens
- 7.5x high magnification zoom/ 27-202.5mm (35mm equiv.) focal length. Lens Groups / Elements : 12-16
- Outstanding sharpness from 1x aspherical and 2x ED glass elements
- 7-blade circular aperture contributes to beautiful bokeh. Hood Type:Petal shape, bayonet type. Minimum focus distance- 0.45 m (1.48 feet)
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for sharper stills and video
- Fast, precise, quiet AF for high-speed stills and impressive video
Top Digital SLR Camera Products Under $1000
This article reviews, in brief, 4 of the absolute best digital SLR cameras under $1000. Reviews include the Canon Rebel XT, the Pentax *istDL, the Nikon D50, and the new Sony Alpha a100K.
Digital SLR cameras are all the rage these days. With price tags going up into several thousand dollars, all the way down to around $500, it's hard to know what an average user needs. Well to start with, an average consumer, or even a serious amateur photographer, can do just fine with a lower end model, and there are several to choose from under $1000. Let's look at a few of the best models, all have an average retail price under $1000.
Canon Rebel XT
These digital Rebels are all the rage, and they are easily the most popular choice among amateur photographers and general consumers. The Rebel XT has an 8 mega pixel sensor, which will easily allow extra large prints, up to 16x22 inches for a film quality print. The price on this model has just recently dropped, and it is now available for just around $790 with a lens. This camera sports an ultra fast processor, which can shoot up to three frames per second. This auto focus camera sports a lighter battery than its predecessor, the Digital Rebel "classic", and better color recognition, as well as a faster start up time of just .2 seconds. This is a great camera for beginners, serious amateurs, and moms alike.
This camera is a steal at around $900 with TWO lenses (yes that's right, not one, but TWO lenses). If you want to spend a little less, you can get the D50 with just one lens, for around $600. The Nikon D50 is a perfect choice for beginners to the D-SLR world, and even for those who have never used any kind of SLR camera. With a 6.1 mega pixel sensor, users can print up to 14x19 inches in film quality. Shooting up to 2.5 frames per second, this camera is plenty fast. What makes this camera so wonderful for beginners is that it features seven scene modes, unlike many D-SLR cameras that have few, or none at all. The scene modes on this camera include a new "Child" mode, which optimizes color for bright, vivid, true to life prints without any editing.
Sony Alpha a100
The latest D-SLR to burst onto the scene is Sony's Alpha a100K. This camera sports one of the highest resolutions available for under $1000, with a whopping 10.2 mega pixels. Sony recently acquired Konica Minolta's lens mount design, so this camera is compatible with Minolta lenses, which means that accessories and additional lenses are widely available. With an eye-start auto focus system, as well as a 9 point auto focus, and a 40 segment multi pattern honeycomb metering design, this camera is a digital photography powerhouse, rivaling cameras that cost well over $2000, at just $999 with one lens. Though it is the most expensive in the list, this is surely the only camera you will ever need.
At just around $530, this is one of the least expensive D-SLR cameras on the market today. The Pentax *istDL features a 6.1 mega pixel sensor, which is adequate for prints up to 14x19 inches. This camera uses Secure Digital type cards, which are fairly inexpensive. It features a 16 segment multi-pattern metering system, a generous 2.5 inch LCD display, and sports a compact, yet sturdy stainless steel body. It also is one of the only D-SLR cameras that uses widely available AA or CRV-3 lithium batteries, making it inexpensive to replace batteries.
There is hardly any excuse not to own a digital SLR camera these days. Prices are falling fast, and there are now digital SLR cameras available for any level of user knowledge, and just about any budget.