Best Travel Makeup in 2021
Relavel Travel Makeup Train Case Makeup Cosmetic Case Organizer Portable Artist Storage Bag with Adjustable Dividers for Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Toiletry Jewelry Digital Accessories Black
Travel Makeup Case,Chomeiu- Professional Cosmetic Makeup Bag Organizer Makeup Boxes With Compartments Neceser De Maquillaje(Black-M)
- IDEAL PORTABLE CASE: This is a very useful and compact bag. Fits well in a Suitcase, holds plenty, and can hang in all sorts of places.
- IDEAL PARTITIONS: You can design yourself internal compartments by the adjustable padded dividers.Scientific design of makeup brush bag, not afraid of the residual cosmetics on the brush
- WATERPROOF MATERIAL: The Cosmetic Makeup case is made of Premium Nylon Fabric,Making it WATERPROOF, very durable and lighter to carry than other professional makeup bags.
- MAKEUP BRUSH SLOT: The elastic pocket can be adapted to different sizes of makeup brushes and kept fixed. The smooth and waterproof PVC area is easy to clean, no need to worry about the color transfer of makeup residual stains.
- 100%MONEY BACK: If you are Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund.
BAGSMART Toiletry Bag Travel Bag with hanging hook, Water-resistant Makeup Cosmetic Bag Travel Organizer for Accessories, Shampoo, Full Sized Container, Toiletries, Black
- GENEROUSLY SIZE - 11 x 7.4 x 3 inch (rolled) ; 11 x 30 inch (open); 4 separate compartments with zip and back open pocket for great organization. Suitable for your 3-5 travel demands.
- MATERIAL - Water-resistant Polyester peach skin with supple touch; Well-padded design to keep full bag's shape and provide great protection.
- SPECIAL DESIGN - Inner main pockets with elastic straps hold bottles upright; Double zipper compartment for easy access the items even not full-opened the bag; Transparent sides for providing clear overview of contents.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN - Stow-away 360 degree swivel non-slip metal hook for versatile hanging options; Carry handle doubles as its hanging strap; Two-way zipper closure for quick access.
- OCCASION - Suitable for both home and travel; Compact design takes up very little room in your luggage.
LUNA London Eclipse LED Lighted Travel Vanity Makeup Mirror | 3 Colour Light, Compact, Portable, Lighted, Rechargeable, Illuminated Mirror | Perfect for Travel, Makeup & Beauty Needs | Rose Gold
- Lighting Matters - Choose from soft warm, neutral white, and natural daylight. 3 dimmable light settings simulate day, evening, or home, so you can feel confident wherever you are. Brighten or dim using IntelligentTouch to create the perfect light setting for your makeup routine.
- Travel Ready - The slim, lightweight and compact design makes the Eclipse your new travel buddy. Whether you’re in a hotel, train, university or at home this mirror makes it easy for slipping into your overnight bag ready to take on whatever the new day brings.
- Beauty Protected - Your LUNA London mirror comes with a soft drawstring bag to prevent being damaged whilst on the move. Pop your LightPad into a suitcase, backpack or just carry it around and know it’ll stay beautiful.
- Lifetime Guarantee
Travel Makeup Bag Large Cosmetic Bag Makeup Case Organizer for Women and Girls (Flamingo)
- ✅ Flexible Velcro Dividers - 3 small sections, 1 large section can easily accomodate your makeup or toiletries such as foundation, concealer, mascara, eye shadow, powder, blush, lipstick, bronzer etc.
- ✅ Separate Brushes Compartment - It comes with a separate space to hold your brushes and protect them from dust. Plus an extra zipper pockets for small items storage.
- ✅ Premium Quality - Soft & padded, reliable zippers, nice lining, every detail is delicately made. Our makeup case would be a great holiday gift for women and girls.
- ✅ Travel Light - Practical yet compact design, weighing only 7.8 ounces, much lighter than a bulky makeup bag, so that's a major plus for traveling. The soft sides could easily fit in a crowded suitcase or bag with enough cushion.
- ✅ Water-resistent - Water-resistent inside and outside and durable fabric protects your gear from spills, easy to wipe down.
MONSTINA Makeup Train Cases Professional Travel Makeup Bag Cosmetic Cases Organizer Portable Storage Bag for Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Toiletry Travel Accessories
- This Portable Make up Train Case will Keep Everything Organized: Provide ample space to Fit in women cosmetics makeup essentials like Airbrush ,hairbrushes, makeup brush, lipstick, eye shadow, skincare products, shampoo ,creams ,nail art products, jewelry, toiletry, travel accessories or men's shaving kit.
- This travel beauty train case is Lightweight , Portable & Easy to Carry: Super Light weight Ideal for taking exactly what you need, anywhere, at any time. Hand Strap For keeping your devices safe and handy. Can be used as a tote bag, Electronic bag, train case.
- DIY space : separable sections and segments to keep all necessities tidy and orderly. You can also design your own compartments with adjustable dividers.
- Providing you with Premium Quality products , Pretty looking , and Excelent Workmanship makes it a Wonderful gift idea for family, friends, colleagues, birthdays, holidays and more.
- Our make up organizer Resistant Metiral and Easy to Clean : Black Foamed Nylon Insulate Lined for Easy Cleaning Wonderful gift ideas: Wonderful gift for family, friends, colleagues, birthdays, holidays and more.
MAGEFY 3Pcs Makeup Bags Portable Travel Cosmetic Bag Waterproof Organizer Multifunction Case with Gold Zipper Marble Toiletry Bags for Women
- 3 Different Styles: MAGEFY makeup bag set come with a large marble makeup bag and a moderate cosmetic bag and a small one. Different styles and sizes meet your different needs.
- Plenty of Storage Space: This make up bag set is big enough to hold your day-to-day makeup, like lipstick, lip gloss, makeup brushes, eyeshadow and so on. Keeps all your stuff nice and organized so you don't have to go looking for everything all the time.
- Perfect Travel Cosmetic Bag：This marble makeup bag set is portable and lightweight, easy to carry. You can bring your cosmetics to anywhere.
- Premium Material: Made of high-quality PU Leather material with marble print, these makeup bags is scratch-resistant, durable and water-resistant, the sturdy gold zipper can keep your beauty products in place.
- Multifunctional Makeup Bag: These toiletry bags not only can storage your cosmetics, but also jewelry, electronic accessories, camera, essential oil, toiletries, shaving kit, valuable objects and so on.
Vera Bradley Signature Cotton Compact Hanging Travel Organizer, Indiana Rose
- MACHINE WASHABLE SIGNATURE COTTON -- The fabric you know & love, our quilted cotton is lightweight yet durable, & comes in a variety of colorful patterns
- TRAVEL READY -- Complete with carry-handles, easy-tie closure, & tuck away hanger for use at home or when you are on-the-go featuring taffeta-lined plastic pockets for your jewelry, makeup, hair accessories & some toiletries
- HANG IT UP -- The built-in hook allows you keep your jewelry & beauty products neat, organized, & on display - When closed, the hook simply tucks away for easy packing
- CHIC & ORGANIZED -- This organizer features 3 zip pockets & 1 large gusseted zip pouch for small accessories plus easy to clean lining to take care of pesky cosmetic spills
- STYLISH & SIZED RIGHT -- The Compact Travel Organizer measures 23 inches high, 9 inches wide, & 1 inches deep with a 4 inch handle drop & a hook for hanging
Relavel Marble Makeup Bag Large Makeup Organizer Bag Travel Train Case Portable Cosmetic Artist Storage Bag with Adjustable Dividers for Cosmetics Makeup Brushes (Marble Pattern)
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: This Makeup Bag is made of high quality Oxford Fabric, Lining-nylon and Durable Golden Metal Zipper. (Note: Cosmetic Accessories Not included).
- PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE: This Makeup Bag have enough space to storage your makeup and cosmetic accessories, like lipstick, lip gloss, makeup brushes, eyeshadow, makeup palettes, hairbrushes, skin care products, nail polish, nail art tools, shampoo and so no.
- ADJUSTABLE COMPARTMENTS: This Makeup Bag have several compartments and makeup brushes slots, you can keep your makeup tools is neat and tidy. Special design adjustable compartments, you can adjust as needed.
- PERFECT TRAVEL MAKEUP CASE: Portable and Lightweight design, with waterproof, shockproof, anti-wear and spill-proof interiors. You can bring your cosmetics to anywhere.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL MAKEUP BAG: This Makeup Bag not only can storage your cosmetics, but also Jewelry, Electronic Accessories, Camera, Essential oil, Toiletries, Shaving Kit, Valuable objects and so on.
Large Makeup Bag Zipper Pouch Travel Cosmetic Organizer for Women and Girls (Large, Grey)
- ✅ LARGE VERSION - Size 9"x6.7"x3.9”/23x17x10 cm, weigh only 4 ounce, decent size without any bulkiness.
- ✅ ROOMY MAIN COMPARTMENT - One main compartment with 5 small pockets neatly organizes your makeup. One large compartment easily holds travel-size toiletries or large skin-care products. Side pockets holds your concealer, lipsticks or other small items.
- ✅ WATER-RESISTENT - Water-resistent and durable fabric protects your gear from spills, easy to wipe down.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY - Thick fabric, nice lining, reliable double zippers, zip-top closure.
- ✅ CUTE GIFT - Perfect for daily use or travel. Each of these large pouch has vibrant color, it would be a great gift for women and girls.
How to Make Your Own Mineral Makeup
Do-it-yourself cosmetics are a growing interest for crafters and makeup enthusiasts of all types, but many are unsure of how minerals are used to create cosmetics. Suppliers of raw materials seldom offer complete information on making cosmetics.
First off, I want to clear up a common misconception. You may have heard that cosmetic-grade iron oxides are synthetic. What actually happens is that cosmetic-grade oxides are made from mined iron salts. The salts are purified and processed in a lab. Then they are "oxidized" in the controlled setting of a lab. It may seem romantic to create natural makeup with natural iron oxides, the way our ancestors did. Unfortunately, naturally occurring iron oxides contain heavy metals. These heavy metals can be quite toxic to humans and have been blamed over the centuries for many diseases afflicting women using homemade cosmetics. Labs may not be romantic, but when it comes to being sure about what you are painting onto the edge of your fragile eye area, it is better to be safe than sorry. My bottom line on the issue is that when you are creating your makeup with cosmetic-grade iron oxides, you are in fact using natural materials that have been professionally filtered to be safe for use on human skin. Always use cosmetic-grade minerals to be sure that you are safe. If in question, do not buy it.
Now if you are ready to start experimenting, you may be wondering: what equipment do I need? In cosmetic manufacturing, they use huge blenders with large metal blades. These machines run for hours nonstop in order to thoroughly blend the pigments. As a handcrafter, you will of course use smaller equipment. The good news is that a very common kitchen fixture is perfect for this purpose. For small batches and personal use, a coffee grinder does a great job. The blades grind very quickly. Use short bursts of grinding following by hand shaking and tapping the mixture around in the blender until close inspection with a magnifying glass reveals a very even mixture.
In addition to the grinder for mixing, you will need very small spoons or plastic stirring rods, brushes for cleaning out the grinder well before and after use, and a set of good quality cosmetic brushes for trying out your colors as you go. Most sites that sell cosmetic minerals already have great information on the various fillers you will use to help your product stick to the skin, including silk powder, oat powder, cornstarch and serecite. Titanium dioxide will provide the sun protection factor and also will add a lot of the light refractive and coverage qualities you want. It is good to get a broad range of small samples of everything to start with, and as you experiment you will find what colors work best and also what fillers work best on your particular skin type. In the end, you can't miss - every bit of this will be better for your skin than the preservative-filled gunk you are probably buying now. It's a small investment for a heap of fun.
Matte eyeshadows and blushes start with a base of serecite. Serecite has a silky soft, very light feel on the skin. Adding it to your colored pigments and iron oxides gives them better blending ability, allowing you to layer the color from very sheer to very intense. The more serecite you use, the more sheer the color will be. Larger amounts of serecite also mean the color will not stick to your skin as long, so keep this in mind. It is a matter of balancing between long-lasting color and control over the intensity of the color. If you want your shade to have a little bit of sparkle, add a bit of colored mica to the mixture. Matte shades are also the ones to use for eyeliner. Use a fine brush, and wet the tip for more intense color as you draw on your line.
If you want to take your matte shades to the level of satin, add sparkling micas to the mixture. For a finer sheen, use the pearlescent micas. For dramatic, metallic shine, you can use an almost-pure mixture of the metallic-colored micas with just a tiny bit of titanium dioxide and cornstarch in the blend.
Buying a basic clear lipgloss allows you the opportunity to blend any color you wish. Be aware however that sparkly micas do not tend to impart much color by themselves - just sparkle. If you want a formula with rich color, use the iron oxides to achieve the shade you want. Add a tiny bit at a time, blend well, and try it out until you get the shade you are looking for. Leave it as it is, or add your mica for sparkle. On the other hand, if sparkle is all you want, just use the mica for a sheer but intense shine.
There are now some body lotions available with a bit of a "glow" to them. If you want to create your own "glow" lotion using the shades that are most perfect for your skin, the best ingredient to use are the pearlescent micas. They are not coated with oxides but are instead cut to refract light. This is how a rainbow makes colors. The trade name for pearlescent micas are "splendids". For instance, the color will be described as Splendid Violet, or Splendid Gold, or Splended Blue. Pick your "splendids" to accent your own coloring or to counter skin color issues. For example, of you have ruddy skin, using a tiny bit of Splendid Green in your blend can help to balance your color for a healthy glow. If you find your pigments want to sink to the bottom of the lotion, go to the health food store and pick up some xantham gum. Hydrate it in some water to create a suspension gel, then add to your lotion. This is best to do in small batches as it can dilute the preservative system of the lotion base. Most commercial lotions are loaded with massive amounts of preservative, but just to be safe you will want to use small batches. This way you can use it up before it has a chance to spoil.
Of all the cosmetics you will make, blending a mineral foundation will be the most challenging. For a beginner, I would recommend starting with a mineral foundation you already own. Perhaps you have a foundation that is very close to your coloring, but not quite perfect. Try blending in a little bit of pigment to the base until you come up with a better blend. This is especially effective if you have coloring that is somewhere between the standard categories of pink, golden or olive undertones. If your skin is prone to be ruddy, try adding a little green to your base. If undereye circles are a problem, try adding a bit of yellow to a portion of your foundation and using that as a concealer for the undereye area. This yellow-toned makeup also makes a great all-purpose eye brightener for tired days. Once you have practiced playing with a ready made foundation a few times, you may feel ready to start blending your own from scratch. Try color testing the different pigments by wetting a brush and making a series of color stripes on your inner arm. You should be able to tell which colors seem to have an affinity for your skin. It will be your challenge to use those pigments in the right proportions to match your skin tone. If at all possible, your foundation should appear slightly darker than your skin, as it will be lighter when buffed onto your skin. You may want to check out your supplier's recipe book and use a basic foundation formula, then change proportions around a little at a time until you get the right color for you. Keep careful notes so you can do it again!
This information should help fill in the gaps in whatever information you have found online at your supplier. It's time to order some sampler kits and start having fun!