Best Travel Mug For Driving in 2021
MIRA 12 oz Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Mug for Coffee & Tea - Vacuum Insulated Car Tumbler Cup with Spill Proof Twist On Flip Lid - Thermos Keeps Drinks Steaming Hot or Ice Cold - Gray Satin
AdirChef Travel Mug 15 Oz - Insulated BPA Free Stainless Steel Vacuum Tumbler w/Spill Proof Slide Lid for Hot/Cold Drinks Great for Outdoor, Driving, Home or Office Use (Crystal Blue)
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Providing long-term strength and use for years to come, the AdirChef 15-Ounce Travel Mug is expertly crafted using stainless steel construction. This naturally anti-germ material is BPA-free and non-porous, giving bacteria and germs no place to hide.
- UNIVERSAL TRAVEL MUG. Sized just right, the travel mug will fit into most cup holders and drink vessels. As such, it’s ideal for those who enjoy taking a hot cup of coffee with them on their way to work, run errands or drop the kids off at school.
- HIGH-TECH INSULATION. A perfect container for hot or cold beverages, the mug is well insulated to keep your beverages hot or cold for up to three hours. Fill it with coffee, iced tea, lemonade, hot chocolate or another drink to keep it at your desired temperature for that long commute to work.
- LEAKPROOF DESIGN. Designed for safe, spill-free and dribble-free drinking while on the road, the AdirChef is furnished with a strong cap seal to prevent leakage. It also features a fool-proof opening to minimize driver distraction. CHOICE OF COLOR. To complement everyone’s taste, the stainless steel travel mug is available in seven vibrant colors – black, red, blue, green, orange, ruby red and sour green. Choose a different color for each member of the family to prevent mix-ups when you’re home
Contigo Handled AUTOSEAL Travel Mug Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Easy-Clean Lid, 16 oz, Evergreen
- Sip confidently knowing your Travel mug's AUTOSEAL technology is Leak- and spill-proof
- Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 15 hours thanks to THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- Convenient one-handed drinking from either side of the lid with the push of a button
- Carrying handle makes it more comfortable to take your mug on the go yet still Fits in most cup holders
- Button lock on lid prevents accidental opening for added peace of mind
- Easy-clean lid opens completely for thorough cleaning and is top-rack dishwasher-safe; hand-wash-only stainless steel body
Contigo Byron SnapSeal Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug, Spiced Wine and Stormy Weather , 16 oz, (Pack of 2)
- Snap seal lid technology is leak proof when closed for on the go activities
- Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- Easy one handed drinking with a flip of the lid
- Fits most car cup holders for a no hassle commute
- Top rack dishwasher safe lid; hand wash only stainless steel body
Copco Acadia Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Green - 2510-9964B
- Durable, BPA free plastic construction; double walled insulation keeps drinks hot or cold
- Quarter turn lid sealing design helps prevent leaks and spills
- Textured, non slip sleeve; will fit standard cup holders
- Holds 16 ounces
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
TOMIC 16.9 oz (500ml) Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Flip Open Lid, Resistant to stains and odors, sweat & BPA Free, Best for Driving, Traveling, Office and Home Use
- Insulates both hot and cold: vacuum insulated, double wall, stainless steel travel mug/tumbler keeps liquids cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. Even keeps carbonated drinks fizzy for hours. Our electrolytic-abrasive technology provides the best performance of thermal insulation as well as nonstick surface that repels foreign substances and stains for the interior surface, creating a smooth and ultra-clean stainless-steel environment for your drinks.
- Made from eco-friendly materials: has food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel and is BPA free and phthalate free.
- Narrow design means it fits in standard sized cup holders and backpack water bottle pockets, allowing you to bring your coffee, tea, beer, ice water, hot water, milkshakes, lemonade, wine, cocktails, and soda anywhere you’d like
- Air vent design on the opening allows for beverages to flow out smoothly. No fingerprint design keeps the tumbler looking clean and sleek. One push lid lock system helps you avoid spillage or leakage. No sweat design means you a cold drink and hot drink won’t create messes on your table. Great for work, home and school.
- No slip grip, easy to clean, rust resistant, mold resistant, and puncture resistant means this tumbler is designed to be long-lasting.
Contigo Snapseal Byron Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 Oz, Gunmetal
- Snap Seal lid features a 1 piece leak proof lid. Do not use cleaners containing Chlorine, bleaches, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals
- Easy, one handed use
- Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel keeps beverages hot for 6 hours or cold for 12 hours; 100 percent BPA Free
- Fits most single serve brewers and car cup holders
- Top rack dishwasher safe lid
- Note: Refer user manual before use
Simple Modern 16oz Classic Tumbler Travel Mug with Clear Flip Lid & Straw - Coffee Vacuum Insulated Gift for Men and Women Beer Pint Cup - 18/8 Stainless Steel Water Bottle Pattern: Ocean Quartz
- Vacuum Insulated: Simple Modern Classic tumblers are double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps your favorite beverage hot or cold for hours
- Clear Flip Lid: Internally threaded and leakproof, perfect for drinking coffee and tea. Comes with two Straws that fit through the opening in the flip lid. The lid is top rack dishwasher safe.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel: Tumbler is made from premium gauge 18/8 stainless steel. This material is highly rust resistant.
- Fits Most Cup Holders: These tumblers are great on the go. Hand wash only.
- Why Simple Modern: Our Generosity & Excellence core principles lead us to sell quality products, partner with others, and donate over 10% of profits
Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vaccuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz, Stainless Steel & Grapevine, 2-pack
- Travel mug's AUTOSEAL technology is Leak- and spill-proof
- Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- One-Handed drinking with the push of a button
- Easy-clean lid opens completely for thorough cleaning and locks for added peace of mind
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe lid, hand-wash-only stainless steel body
- 100% BPA-free
Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vaccuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz, Monaco
- Our Lids Are Sealed – AUTOSEAL technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference!)
- For the Long Haul – Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours and cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK Vacuum Insulation
- Lend a Hand – Easy one-handed drinking from this travel coffee mug with the push of a button
When Should You Upgrade Your DSLR?
Upgrade Your DSLR Camera
While there are certain parts of a camera that can last forever--lenses and filters are particularly durable--the need to upgrade your DSLR can become pressing after a while. And, whether you're after a photography degree or are simply a keen amateur, there will always be that itch to explore a different model.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you might want to change up.
You've outgrown your camera
As you take photos and graduate from casual snapper to picture-taking professional, there will probably come a time when you feel the need to upgrade simply to suit your specific shooting style.
You may, for instance, find that you prefer something lighter for extra maneuverability, or that your preferred mode of capturing photos requires a smaller, more discrete camera.
Some cameras are designed specifically to help with certain situations, and your current one might suit what you want to shoot. You might want a camera that deals better with lower light, for example, so you should go for something with greater ISO sensitivity.
It's a case of the more you take photos, the more you realize what you prefer, and while your first DSLR will invariably show you the ropes and take some great shots, you will have to move on as soon as your preference changes to keep those pictures fresh.
Your camera isn't at the cutting edge
While your current camera might be up to scratch in terms of taking decent photographs, there's always the temptation to be drawn in by the latest features of the newest models.
And, although it's not always a good idea to blindly purchase any old camera simply because it has a long list of extras, there are portions of a new DSLR that could aid you in your aspiration for a good photo.
Higher megapixel rates, improved video shooting modes, touchscreens, in-built image processors and many more features can all potentially improve the speed of your shooting as well as its quality.
So, although some might prefer a vintage film Diana to a high-tech Canon DSLR, there's always a benefit in browsing the latest models available.
So what should you be looking out for in a new camera?
With the quickening pace of the digital age, cameras are improving on their features at a far faster rate than in the days of film.
With a multitude of variations and improvements to offer, there are a few vital factors that have so far passed unmentioned in this article, so here are one or two terms to keep an eye out for.
FPS (frames per second)
If you're looking to take a lot of action shots, then it's important to be mindful of the frames per second in your shot. More basic cameras will capture at a rate of around three fps, which won't cover a large number of shots, so between 9-10 seconds is closer to what you're after, although most cameras with digital video support will offer around 30fps.
It's also important to bear in mind the read/write speed of your camera, as the DSLR will undoubtedly need a certain amount of breathing space in between shots to write the photos to memory if you are in a continuous shooting mode.
This also concerns the memory card you use, so be mindful of purchasing a card with a high transfer rate.
Cropped/full frame sensors
Although this only applies to Canon and Nikon cameras, the difference between a cropped and full frame sensor is an important facet of their models.
If your camera has a cropped sensor body, then it means there is an extra amount of magnification for your lenses. While this is perfect for the shooter of wide-open spaces, it will mean buying an extra set of lenses for smaller rooms or portrait shots.
This differs from a full frame sensor, which will cover the entire frame your viewfinder will allow. It's really a choice between you and your preferred shooting style.
And, with your new camera in tow, you'll be ready to take some great photos!