Best Travel Pill Organizer in 2021
Lewis N. Clark AM/PM Folding Pill Organizer + Supplement Case for OTC Medicine
- AM/PM: This pill organizer is color coded and numbered to easily keep track of the pills you’ve taken. Never miss a dose or take too many. Perfect pill organizer for seniors, caregivers, or those with arthritis.
- EASY TO USE: This pill organizer includes 16 clear slide-locking pill pockets that can be added and removed as needed. Clear pill pouch makes it easy to see your pills and stay organized. Smart alternative to an outdated pill box.
- ADJUSTABLE: Made with durable polyester, the pill holder folds open and closed to keep your pills private, while the adjustable velcro fastener keeps pills safe in place.
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE: Easily fits in your purse, backpack, luggage, carry on, laptop bag, or suitcase. Perfect for prescription medications and daily pills like ibuprofen, vitamins, allergy medicine, aspirin, supplements, and more.
- INCLUDES: Medical reference card to list your important medical information in case of emergency, with space for your name, emergency contact, physician, medical conditions, allergies, and more. Easily stores in exterior zippered pocket.
2 Pack Pill Case Portable Small 7-Day Weekly Travel Pill Organizer Portable Pocket Pill Box Dispenser for Purse Vitamin Fish Oil Compartments Container Medicine Box by Muchengbao (Gray+Dark red)
- ⏰ HIGHT QUALITY-- Pill case Made of food grade PP material, safe and free of BPA, non-toxic, non-allergenic, easy to clean, keep your pills clean.
- ⏰ PORTABLE FOR TRAVEL-- With 10 individual compartments on both sides, It has 4 large compartments and 6 small compartments, there are 2 sizes of compartments for your different amounts of pills.Small size, convenient to carry, can be put into your pocket or bag, especially suitable for short term travel, so that you can carry pills anytime and anywhere.
- ⏰ CONVENIENT MEMORY-- We provide a label for you to record the date. Pill cases organizers 7 day am pm. ✔ Package included：- 2 *Pill case （Gray+Dark red ）+ 1 * label
- ⏰ MULTIPURPOSE-- Pill containers As shown in the picture You can put medicines, decorations, clips, hooks, screws and other small items
- ⏰ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED—If you receive the pill boxes that have any quality problems or not satisfied with the commodities, you can contact us any time.
Pill Box Vitamin and Supplement Holder, 7-Day Organizer Neoprene Medicine Case (Flower, Teal)
- For medicine, pills, supplements, and vitamins
- 4.5" X 3.5" X 1.5" inches
- 7- Day compartments, plus bonus "EXTRA", Removable for easy cleaning
- Water proof neoprene keeps your compartments and its contents safe
- Front pocket to hold insurance card, receipts, keys, or other small flat items
Travel Pill Organizer Large Portable Moisture Proof Vitamin Case, Fullicon Oversize 8 Compartment Pill Box, Pill Holder - Airtight & Moistureproof â€“ Grey
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY PILL ORGANIZER - Jumbo 8 comparments with 4 different sizes, can hold 13-21 vitamins in each compartment.
- MOISTUREPROOF & AIRTIGHT DESIGN – The pills box comes with a sealing ring, keep your pills away from dampness and bacterias.
- NEVER POP OPEN - The lids of the pill box close tightly all the time, will never pop-open and dump pills out in your purse.
- BPA FREE - Fullicon large & portable medicine organizers are made of food grade plastic, safe for medical use.
- LABEL IT YOURSELF - This pill dispenser comes with 8 standard marks & 8 customizable labels, label your pills freely now!
Vera Bradley Signature Cotton Travel Pill Organizer, Makani Paisley
- SIGNATURE COTTON -- The fabric you know & love, our quilted cotton is lightweight yet durable, & comes in a variety of colorful patterns
- DAILY ORGANIZATION -- Never miss a day of medication, vitamins, or supplements with the included 8 day organizer - labeled with each day of the week plus an bonus compartment
- STAY PREPARED -- Interior slip pocket is perfect for storing Medical IDs or prescriptions for quick & easy access
- STYLISH & SIZED RIGHT -- The Travel Pill Case measures 1 inch high, 4 inches wide, & 3 inches deep
Bidear Travel Pill Case Medicine Organizer Box for Purse Portable Compact Vitamin Container Small Pill Holder for Pocket 7 Day Weekly Medication Dispenser Supplements Sorter (Gray, 10 Compartments)
- STURDY, COMPACT and PRACTICABLE: Made of food grade PP plastic, sizes 3.7"L x 2.4"W x 1"H. best choice as a 7-day weekly container for a short travel, business trip and daily use.
- MEDS BOX for TRAVEL: You can keep all your meds separated and This saves you from having multiple bottles with Tylenol, Advil, tums, vitamin C, etc. in your purse.
- NICE PILL ORGANIZER: It has 4 large compartments, 2 medium and 4 small compartments, It holds a decent amount, depending on the size of your medication. Enough for daily doses and smaller separate spots for lighter evening doses.
- GOOD FOLDABLE LAY-OUT DESIGN: The compartment lids latch securely, they are tightly closed, fold it right back up and snap it closed. So it cant open in your purse and stays shut!!!
- PERFECT for ON THE GO: Non-toxic, non-allergenic, easy to clean, keep your pills clean. Use small labels to label each one and no more taking the wrong pill or wondering what is what!!!
Daily Pill Organizer (Twice-a-Day) - Weekly AM/PM Pill Box,Round Medicine Organizer,7 Day Pill Container,Vitamin Organizer for Vitamin/Fish Oils/Supplement
- PORTABLE BUT LARGE CAPACITY - Each compartment can hold 8 fish oils for daily use. Daily pill case's size is as big as a palm,can be put in your purse or pocket easily.
- ONE DAY ONE BOX - Each cover was printed with week date and AM/PM icons to avoid mixing up, and each tray is divided into AM & PM compartments,separated cover,self-contained and can be carried around.
- DOUBLE PROTECTION - Outer container and each daily pill box has snap-shut lids to resist popping open even when dropped.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - Daily pill case is made of food-grade PP plastic while outer pill container is made of ABS plastic, BPA-free and safe for medical use.
- LIFETIME PRINTING - Adopts high-end silk printing technology,ensure the labels can last for a long time.
Pill Case - Waterproof Portable Travel Medicine Organizer Box for Purse or Pocket. BPA Free Daily Medication Carry Case with Removable Compartment (Translucent)
- 🔵 100% WATERPROOF: Silicon seal fully protects your medications of harmful water or high humidity influence
- 🔵 FOR POCKET OR PURSE: Having a Length and Width of 3 in and a Height of 1 in means this Pill Container is totally portable and easy to carry. Perfect for your purse, pocket, suitcase, carry-on, gym bag and car console
- 🔵 FITS FOR TRAVELLING: Not only compact and perfect for daily use, but also the Best choice in terms of tablet organizer box for short travels and business trips
- 🔵 VARIETY OF USES: Quick and easy removable “X” grid that transforms your travel pill organizer into a storage case for small things like jewelry, earbuds, etc
- 🔵 RELIABLE LOCK SYSTEM: makes it a perfect travel accessory as it locks and opens in a secure and simple manner - it will not pop open on its own and spill the content in your bag
AUVON iMedassist Portable Daily Pill Organizer (Twice-A-Day), 2nd Gen Weekly AM/PM Pill Box Case with Moisture-Proof Design for Purse and Pockets to Hold Vitamins, Fish Oil, Supplements and Medication
- DOUBLE PROTECTION DESIGN. The combined design of premium solid ABS outer container and high quality food-grade PP pillboxes with the double process for double protection to secure your pills and keep your meds safe.
- PORTABLE BUT BIG ENOUGH. Inner medication organizers can fit into your pocket or purse without being bulky, and keep your daily meds, supplements, or pain relievers always on hand. However, each compact pill container is also with a nice capacity to hold 6 fish oils or 14 capsules for daily uses. (size of each compartment: 2.75" x 1.7" x 0.78")
- MOISTURE-PROOF DESIGN. Drugs should be kept away from dampness, or there will be a breeding ground for bacterias. You could find the inner daily pill boxes with exclusive moisture-proof design.
- UPGRADED PRINTINGS. Side edges of the 2nd Gen pill planner are printed with day of the week for easy recognition without taking the separate cells out. Besides, You do not need to worry about printings rubbed off because the printings have passed the critical 3M adhesives & tapes test.The day and night icons of each 7-day am/pm pill are in a same direction for easily icon recognition.
- WHAT YOU RECEIVE: 1 x AUVON iMedassist Pill Holder, 1 x Happy Card, our 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Magnetic Foldable Pill Box Case (2 Pack), Opret 7 Compartments Portable Pill Organizer for Travel 7 Day for Dose Pills & Vitamins Dustproof Damp Proof, BPA Free (Blue)
- Material:100% food-grade PP material,SGS cerified, BPA free
- Magnetic Design: Using the magnet, the pill box can be opened easily and sealed strongly
- 7 Compartments with clear lids: 6 small compartments and a large compartment which is more suitable for vitamins. Each lid can prevent the pills from rolling around
- Portable & Lightweight: It’s small and only 0.12 lb.It won't take up too much room. It’s easy carrying and you can put it in your bag or purse. Best for travel and outdoor sports
- 30-day money back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the pill box, we will return your all money
Weekly Pill Organizers Are Very Useful
Presented here is an article which offers one pill organizer user's observations on the boxes.
The way I see it, taking pills for medication is part of getting older. Just three or four years ago the only medications that I regularly took were a daily ibuprofen tablet for ankle pain, an occasional allergy or cold tablet and an asthma rescue inhaler when needed.
Since then however, my allergy-based asthma resurfaced and I was diagnosed with COPD. A phenomenon that I had heard of previously began happening to me after I began taking several different prescribed medicines every day. To be honest, I couldn't remember if I took certain pills or not. For whatever reason, with increased frequency I would find myself wondering if I had actually taken a pill even minutes earlier.
For years I had heard of pill boxes and one of my favorite songs is "Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat" by Bob Dylan but I had never even seen a pillbox until my wonderful aunt presented me with a gift of two different weekly pill organizers a few months ago.
The two pillboxes that my aunt gave to me are fairly long and rectangular in shape. Each weekly pill organizer contains seven individual compartments or smaller boxes which contain separate 'doors' that open and close easily. Every one of the compartments is marked with a large capital letter such as S,M,T,W,T,F and S, signifying each day of the week.
The objective is to place the needed medication for each day in the corresponding compartment. If you're like me and many other people who take multiple medications in the daytime and nighttime, it can get confusing trying to remember which ones are which.
That is why my aunt gave me two different weekly pill organizers. At first I thought that one box would be enough for my complement of medications but I quickly found out that two pill boxes would work much better.
My Father uses a large weekly pill organizer for his multiple medications and one of my sisters regularly portions-out his daily medications for the week into the pill box
One of the allergy-asthma medications that I take daily is prescribed in two strength levels. The lower-milligram tablets that I take in the morning look identical to the higher-milligram tablets that I take at night and if I put them together I wouldn't be able to differentiate them.
My aunt suggested that I use one weekly pill organizer for my daytime pills and the other for nighttime pills and that is what I now do. With acrylic paint I painted 'AM' on one pill box and 'PM' on the other. Recently I was thinking about how many times I wasn't sure if I took a pill and it made me glad that aunt gave me the pill boxes.
If you take multiple medications on a daily basis, separating and storing your pills in a weekly pill organizer can be of real benefit. Many people probably need only one pill box because most pill boxes hold lots of pills. When you take multiple medications during the daytime and evening, especially any that look similar to each other, two pill boxes might be better. Another option would be to create little dividers in each compartment of a weekly pill organizer with one section for daytime pills and the other for nighttime medications.
Since my aunt gave me the weekly pill organizers I have seen similar basic plastic tray-style organizers advertised in pharmacy sale circulars for approximately $1 each. In addition to weekly pill organizers, monthly pill organizers are widely available.