Best Travel Planner in 2021
Erin Condren Designer Petite Planner - Travel Petite Planner, Includes Flight Schedule Details, Packing List by Category, Journaling for Experiences, and Spending
The MILEPOST 2020: Alaska Travel Planner
Travel Planner Journal for Womenâ€“ Travel Notebook and Vacation Journal for 6 Tripsâ€“ A Great Travel Gift - Undated, 6 Trips
- ✔️ PLAN FOR THE TRIP: Lamare travelers journal allows you to thoroughly plan for your trip. Plan your budget, Research places to visit and things to do, write your packing list and to do list before your trip, decide on your accommodations and write down the transportation details. Transfer all restaurants to visit and fun things to do from your pinterest boards to a single place. Stay organized on the go with the travel journal.
- ✔️ JOURNAL DURING YOUR TRAVELS: Travel notebook planner contains space for you to write down your to do lists for the day, track your expenses on the go, journal on your experience and travel thoughts. In every travel journal, there are 5 pages for every trip to use as you wish, you can attach your photos and postcards, write down fun facts and generally describe your experience.
- ✔️ SIMPLE & ELEGANT DESIGN: Travel journal for women is designed in minimalistic, elegant style intended for you to be free to customize your planner according to your needs. You can use it as a travel scrapbook: add colorful markers, photos and postcards or just keep it simple an organized as is. Travel planner is a great travel gift for women.
- ✔️ PREMIUM QUALITY & PRACTICAL: Travel planner is made from high quality hardcover with 100 gsm paper inside. Spiral binding allows for flexibility and writing on the go. Size of the planner (8.5 x 6.1”) allows to carry the planner is a small bag and have it around with you as you need it. Hardcover protects the planner from damage. Each travel journal for women includes 6 trips.
- ✔️ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We truly value your satisfaction that is why we made an extra step to make our travelers journal planner amazing. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with our travel journal for women, please contact us and we will make a replacement or a make a full refund no-questions-asked!
Travel Checklist Journal (Travel Planner Journal)
Everywhere Travel Planner : Travel Gift, Travel Assistant, Travel itinerary, Country Check, State Check.
Trip Planner and Travel Journal: Vacation Planner & Diary for 4 Trips, with Checklists, Itinerary & more [ Softback Notebook * Large (8â€ x 10â€) * Antique Map ] (Travel Gifts)
C.R. Gibson ''Adventures Awaits'' Travel Journal and Guided Planner, 6.5'' W x 8'' L, 200 Pages
- Includes (1) guided travel planner.
- Measures 6. 5'' W x 8'' L and contains 200 pages.
- Whether you're taking one trip or tons, our travel planner is the one thing you wont want to leave behind!
- Section titles include "Memorable Moments, " "Packing Check-Off List, " and more.
- A perfect birthday gift or Christmas present for that friend or family member whose always dreaming of their next trip!
Essentials Travel Planner Stickers (set of 200+ stickers)
50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
Jewelkeeper Travel Planner Organizer by Rachel Ellen Designs
1-2-3 Travel Planner: Seattle, Washington
It can be a little overwhelming when planning a trip to a city you've never visited. Well, you're in luck! We've made travel planning easy for you: one hotel, two dining choices and three activities.
When in Seattle stay at Hyatt at Olive 8.
Situated in the heart of downtown Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 is just a few blocks from Seattle's Pike Place Market. This ultra sleek, modern hotel also environmentally friendly as well featuring energy efficient fixtures in all guest rooms. Other amenities include: flat panel television; iHome clock radio with an iPod docking station; glass walk in shower; complimentary daily newspaper; and Portico bath products. Hyatt at Olive 8 sets the tone for a wonderful Seattle getaway.
Hyatt at Olive 8
1635 8th Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101
When in Seattle eat at Salty's.
One of the best views of any restaurant in Seattle, Salty's is located just across the Sound with a beautiful view of Elliott Bay and the Seattle skyline. Truly amazing at night. This is a wonderful establishment with great seafood and friendly, warm service.
Salty's on the Alki Beach Seattle Seafood Restaurant
1936 Harbor Avenue Southwest
Seattle, Washington 98126
When in Seattle eat at Pike Brewing Company.
Not just great beer, Pike Brewing Company offers an extensive menu of wonderful entrees, salads and desserts. When ordering your entree, don't miss the Spicy Wild Salmon. All entrees have a suggested brew listed on the menu. Pike Brewing Company has a pretty awesome micro-brew selection on tap. Order the sampler to get a taste of the many beers offered.
The Pike Brewing Company
1415 First Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98122
When in Seattle definitely visit the Space Needle.
The most famous landmark in Seattle, the Space Needle can be seen for miles and draws many tourists year round. If you are in Seattle, this is the one tourist attraction you must take in, even just once. Built for the 1962 World's Fair, the Space Needle was considered very futuristic for its time. The view from the top is stunning. One interesting bit of trivia: "On a hot day the Space Needle expands about one inch."
400 Broad Street
Seattle, WA 98109
When in Seattle explore the Experience Music Project. The is one of the coolest museums dedicated to music. As soon as you enter the main area you are greeted with a very large sculpture made entirely out of musical instruments, mainly guitars. Titled "Roots and Branches," this unique piece of art was created by Trimpin. But that's not the only cool thing about this Seattle museum. The entire place is devoted to rock, jazz and other genres of music. Lots of music memorabilia including an area dedicated to Seattle's own Jimi Hendrix. Don't miss the Sound Lab where you get a hands on opportunity to play instruments, record a song or make a video.
Experience Music Project
325 5th Avenue North
Seattle, Washington 98109
When in Seattle check out the trolls.
Located under the Aurora Avenue Bridge, the infamous Fremont Troll lurks. Since 1990, The Fremont Troll has drawn visitors from near and wide. In 1989, the Fremont Arts Council held a competition for an outdoor art element to fill the open space under the Aurora Avenue Bridge which had become somewhat of a tire dumping ground. The competition was narrowed down to five, and then Steve Badanes was selected as the winning entry after each finalist was commissioned to present a model of their creation. The Fremont Troll won hands down. Definitely a site to take in while in Seattle.
The Fremont Troll
North 36th Street
There you have it. We've done all the planning for a perfect Seattle getaway. Now book your reservations for a weekend to remember.