Best Travel Potty in 2021
OXO Tot 2-in-1 Go Potty for Travel - Teal
Playtex Potty Genie 3-in-1 Potty Trainer, White
- 3-in-1 potty trainer with disposable Liner system
- Mess-free & hassle-free potty Training solution for in the home & on-the-go
- Scented anti-microbial bowl prevents bacteria & odors
- Easily Dispose used liners in any Diaper Genie Pail or waste bin
- Includes 20 scented liners
Folding Travel Potty Seat for Boys and Girls, Fits Round & Oval Toilets, Non-Slip Suction Cups, Includes Free Travel Bag - Jool Baby
- Our Folding Travel Toilet Seat fits most standard and public toilets securely. The stylish aqua color is great for both boys & girls.
- Award winning: 1st place winner of the 2019 Drug Store News/ECRM Buyer’s Choice Award!
- Perfect for on the Go: Small, lightweight, and includes a FREE travel bag that makes it easy to take around.
- 8 super-suction cups keep it very sturdy, allowing toddlers to gain confidence when using the bathroom as a beginner.
- BPA Free materials. The manufacturer includes a lifetime warranty covering defects.
Summer My Fun Sticker Potty, Neutral
- 3 stages of use: stand alone potty, removable training seat, stepstool
- Bright, modern color options
- Colorful stickers for children to customize and decorate their potty
- Non-slip rubber feet for added safety
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning
Kalencom Potette Plus 2-in-1 Travel Potty Trainer Seat Teal â€¦
- Easily converts to a folding trainer seat. Contoured seat for your child's comfort
- Non-slip, durable, and comfortable. Can be used on all toilet seats
- Comes with 3 super absorbent, leak-proof and easy-to-use disposable liners
- Suitable for ages 15 months and up to 50lbs when used as a traveling potty
- Legs lock into place when opened
Gimars Non Slip No Falling Travel Folding Portable Potty Training Seat Fits Most Toilets, 6 Large Non-slip Silicone Pad, Home Reusable with Carry Bag for Toddlers Kids Boy Girl, Pink
- No Falling by Upgrade Version 6 pcs Large Nonslip Silicone Stoppers - This training toilet seat for girls increases to 6 pcs Non Slip Stoppers, adding the contact area of friction between the toilet and potty training seat. And the 2 flip down anti-slip clips avoids your little babies from falling off to the toilet effectively.
- Easy Travel & Fits Most Standard Toilet by Un-Fold Large and Folding Small Design- This portable kids toilet seat covers folds up small of 7''L x 6''W x 2''H, easily bring to public restrooms and away-from-home bathroom's needs. Compact for "on the go" and traveling. Un-fold large of 13.5''L x 11 ''W x 1''H to fit most standard toilets.
- Secure Potty Training by Polypropylene Material and No Gap Design- The toilet training ring is made by polypropylene, safe material and is suitable for a little bit older baby about 3 years old and up to 60 lbs. Enhance joint tightness to make frame support firmly with no gap, solving the problem of bottom pinches. Easy to clean with water and wipe.
- Increase Potty Training Confidence & Fun by Unique Cute Owl Design - Bright color and carton images toddler potty seat comes with nice plastic zip waterproof carry bag. Helps babies learn how to use toilet bowl in restroom with more confidence when you are out and about. Perfect for every baby potty training everyday use at home
ONEDONE Portable Baby Child Potty Urinal Emergency Toilet for Camping Car Travel and Kid Potty Pee Training (boy)
- QUALITY MATERIAL:The material is safe for the kids.
- PORTABLE: Lightweight,mother's essential goods.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Max capacity :500ml .Size :7.3 in (high) ,3.3 in (diameter)
- REUSABLE: Can be reused after cleaning.
- STRONG SEALING: The sealing performance of the urine bucket is good. No leaking after using. Buy with confidence, your baby potty includes a 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. We offer replacement or refund for any defective pee bottle damaged during transit.
3-in-1 Go Potty for Travel, Portable Folding Compact Toilet Seat,Potty Training Toilet Chairs for Toddler Boys & Girls by BlueSnail (blue)
- 3-IN-1 potty system, Potty for travel ,it's very easy to clean and lightweight, comes with a travel bag to store in it, you could take anywere.
- Portable foldable compact training toilet seat, This potty training seat is easy for your little ones to use, and makes potty training mess-free.
- Potty training toilet chairs, it easily collapses to be put away when not in use
- Non-Skid for Safety
- Portable potty for toddler, suitable for 15 months and up to 50lbs when used as a traveling potty.
BabyBjÃ¶rn 051225US Smart Potty, Gray/White
- Compact and practical potty - At home and on trips
- Sturdy and comfy to use
- Easy to empty and clean
- Designed and Made in Sweden
- Bpa-free and PVC-Free plastic
Playtex Potty Genie Disposable Travel Potty
- HYGENIC AND EASY TO USE: Features an absorbent inner liner to help contain contents
- COMPACT: Innovative design allows the Travel Potty to fit easily in a diaper bag, car glove box, or purse
- STURDY: Holds up to a 60 pound child
- MESS-FREE: - No need to clean up after use. Just close the top portion of the potty and throw it in the garbage!
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the makers of Diaper Genie
"Bangkok Dangerous" Isn't Even Close to Being Such
This is the lull of the movie season. Ever been to an awesome concert outside and then used a porta potty?
Directed by: Oxide Pang, Danny Pang
JJ Rating: D+
A man (Nicolas Cage) shoots other men for money. Original. Bangkok Dangerous.
This is the lull of the movie season. Ever been to an awesome concert outside and then used a porta potty? Yeah that's what this lull is. It's as good as a dirty, grungy, filthy, putrid porta potty.
If I had my own film company I would not allow myself to be a bottom feeder with such trash as what's being released during August and part of September. I think I'm pretty good at knowing a good movie when I see them and when I see a trailer for them (as we'll see via the new Holiday Review posted later).
I want to mention that if you use Yahoo to look at movies and you go to their production photos and see that there are not a lot of photos there, that's a good indication, as I've noticed, that the film most likely isn't good. Bangkok Dangerous doesn't have a lot of photos. Shocker.
Let's get through this. Nicholas Cage is nothing special in this film. What is special are the Asian actors. They are new to most of the moviegoers here in the United States (there are some that know these persons). Charlie Yeung (who plays an interesting character that is deaf and the love interest of Cage) and Shakrit Yamnarm, who plays Kong the boy that helps Cage get his jobs done, are the saving grace.
The action was boring. The storyline was long. It was just downhill every single moment. Even though two actors were beacons of hope, they couldn't salvage this disaster from being what it was created to be. It's like all those involved just didn't bother doing more and just gave us crap to be paid. Bangkok Dangerous was not even dangerous and was just like a kitty that is in the cold: weak, helpless and annoying. If you bother to see it, that's your own waste of money. If you don't, you're welcome.