Best Travel Purse in 2021
MOSISO Sling Backpack, Multipurpose Crossbody Shoulder Bag Travel Hiking Daypack, Gray
Baggallini womens Cross Over Crossbody Bag - Lightweight, Water Resistant Travel Purse With Exterior Pockets and Removable RFID-Blocking Wristlet Charcoal,One Size
- STAY ORGANIZED IN STYLE: The Cross Over crossbody bag brings you a convenient, hands-free design in a compact yet surprisingly roomy shape. Extra pockets help you stay organized, while the lightweight nylon material stays comfortable all day on the go.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP: A 52” strap can be adjusted to wear the bag at your shoulder or as a crossbody style. The bag also has the ability to widen at the bottom, allowing you to hold everything you need.
- MATCHES ANY WARDROBE: The Cross Over stylish bag comes in multiple colors to fit seamlessly into any wardrobe – perfect for the office, a night out, or an afternoon shopping trip.
- RFID BLOCKING: A removable RFID-protected phone wristlet keeps your credit cards and ID from being scanned and stolen. Use your crossbody during the day for travelling and swap to the wristlet for evening fun!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WATER RESISTANT: Our water-resistant medium sized travel purse weighs less than a pound and measures 8.5” tall, 11” wide, and 4.5” deep.
Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Mini Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size
- Locking main compartment
- Slash-resistant body construction and slash-resistant, adjustable shoulderstrap attaches to post or chair
- RFID blocking card and passport slots. Front and rear pockets
- Removable LED light; Size: 8.5” x 8.5” x 2”
- Strap Length: 17.25 - 44 in Inches. Strap Drop Length: 10 - 20.5 in Inches
Travelon Women's Anti-Theft Heritage Small Crossbody Cross Body Bag, Pewter, One Size - 33226 540
- Locking main compartment with RFID blocking pocket, 2 open top wall pockets and tethered key clip with LED Light inside
- Front zip pocket and rear slash pocket with snap close
- Slash-resistant, adjustable shoulder strap can be secured to stationary object
- Strap drop length 14 inch – 26 inch. Strap length 52.5 inch
- Exterior Dimensions(inches):9.75 x 7.75 x 2.5
Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Essential Messenger Bag, Black, One Size
- Cross-body bag in slash-proof construction featuring adjustable cut-proof strap and logo plaque at front
- Locking compartments. Strap Length- 25 - 45. Strap Drop Length- 14 - 25.25
- RFID-blocking card and passport slots
- Removable LED light
Travelon Anti-theft Heritage Crossbody Bag, Pewter
- Roomy compartment with zippered RFID blocking pocket PATENT: http://www.travelonbags.com/patent-marking
- 2 open top wall pockets and a tethered key clip with LED light
- Easy access, locking front zippered pocket
- Rear zippered pocket
- Size: 9.75" x 7.75" x 2.5"
- Strap Drop Length: 13" – 25"
Travelon Anti-theft Classic Slim Dbl Zip Crossbody Bag, Black, One Size
- 5-Point Anti-Theft security system
- ear it 2 ways – convert from backpack to shoulder/crossbody bag by removing and reattaching strap
- Main compartment has a zippered pocket and padded tablet sleeve
- Front zippered pocket and zippered mesh water bottle pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Size: 9” x 10.5” x 1”
Travelon Anti-Theft Heritage Hobo Bag, Pewter, One Size
- IT ONLY GET'S BETTER WITH AGE, beautifully crafted designed in cotton & canvas material with suede trim, accented in nickel plated hardware and comes with a 5 year limited
- EXCELLENT SIZE FOR ANY OCCASION featuring front and rear zippered pockets, 2 drop pockets, a pen loop, a tethered key clip with LED light and a zippered RFID protected wall pocket
- DUAL REMOVEABLE STRAPS that allow you to carry the bag as a handbag, over your arm or crossbody for hands-free convenience. Measuring 11. 5"x9. 5"x3" and weighing 13 oz it is just the right size to hold everything you need without weighing you down
- SAFTY AND SECURITY ARE IN THE BAG with Anti-Theft features like hidden slash resistant stainless steel mesh body panels, locking zippers, adjustable stainless steel cable straps that can be attached to a stationary object to prevent a grab-n-go and RFID technology to prevent high-tech electronic readers from capturing your personal information; keeping your identity secure when you're on-the-go
- Size: 11.5" X 9.5" X 3"
Small Crossbody Cell Phone Purse for Women, Mini Messenger Shoulder Handbag Wallet with Credit Card Slots
- Crossbody phone purse design with superior soft Synthetic leather, durable and nice appearance.
- More space and credit cards slots allow you to storage daily small item.Small cross body purse ideal option for outdoor use , multi-function design, which is practical and fashionable.
- Dimensions: 7.4"(H) x 4.7"(L) x 2.5"(W), perfect size to storage your napkin paper, lipsticks, mascara, coins, cards, keys, ect. Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Three zipper pockets make organization easier and safer: You can carry your phone, keys, lipstick, small wallet, credit cards, ID, cash, coins and other daily essentials.
- Great Gift:This cellphone crossbody bags will be a great idea as a small birthday gifts/present for women or the one you love.If you have any question please feel free to contact us by Email.
Laptop Backpack for Women Fashion Travel Bags Business Computer Purse Work Bag with USB Port, Black
- Nylon, fits up to 15.6” laptop
- Multi-Pockets, with USB port, special safe phone-pocket on the back, trolley sleeve
- Comfortable padded strap, breathable and adjustable, airflow back design with thick and soft padding
- With an anti-theft pocket on the back, protect your valuable items from thieves, near the USB port, you can put your cellphone in when charging
- Dimensions: 16”L 12”H 5.5”D, Weight: 2lb.
Visiting San Francisco, CA: The City by the Bay
San Francisco has some hidden treasures that anybody and everybody will love. The city, called the windy city, is as accurate as it's description. It's windy all right, but in the summer and fall it's warm, nice, and a wonderful place to visit.
The Chinatown in S.F. is one of the largest in the United States offering both traditional Chinese foods along with Dim Sum, a cheaper Chinese food - appetizer like. The whole place spans over ten blocks. And if you're into fire works for the fourth of July then can be bought there and they're very inexpensive.
Coit tower offers views of the entire city. A visitor can see all the way down to South San Francisco to the Golden Gate Bridge. It's a great spot to watch the fogbanks roll in from the ocean during sunset.
The Fisherman's Wharf, which is right down by the boat harbor is a great way to get a lunch or dinner. There are many a great seafood restaurant and visitors, if they're into cooking for themselves will enjoy the fresh fish, lobster, and crab. Make sure to try the crab cakes at any one of the restaurants or the oysters. They're delicious.
And right next to the wharf is the Maritime National Aquatic Park, which has plenty of seals and boats to gawk at. The seals are loud and always a crowed gatherer.
One of the greatest sights in San Francisco, which only takes ten minutes to get to from either the middle of the city or downtown. Visitors can take photographs of either the bridge or are welcome to walk out and take photographs of the city or ocean from the bridge itself.
Downtown there are a few places to visit: 1) the Museum of Modern Art, 2) Market st. and, 3) the Ryatt Regency hotel. They are each unique and offer visitors various different accommodations and activities. If you're into art you'll love the Modern Museum of Art. If you need a luxurious place to stay you'll want to try the Hyatt. If your wanting to see where many of the Vietnam movements and they hippie revolution of the sixties and seventies started then your going to want to check out one of they many shops on Haight St.
And of course it's hard to forget the oceans of San Francisco, which can be cold at time, but still makes for a good swim. Surfers have their choice of either surfing in the bay itself or outside of the bay. It's said that the best waves are on the inside the bay itself, but that they can crash a little hard, making them for more advanced surfers.
The Golden Gate Park, which sits in the middle of the city, is worth the trip just to relax, offers many other activities like art and during the summer, the Shakespeare in the park plays. There is also the China Gardens house to visit, which is free to go to along with any of the museums the first Tuesday of the month.
In the Golden State Recreation Area sits the Fort Point Historic Site, a site where in the 1800's was built a large five story fort with battery Cranston, battery Marcus Millar, Godfrey, east, and Langcastor, which have all their original canons in tack. The fort and the various batteries are quite a sight.
For free and for a good time with the family it's easy to just go down the famous crooked street, Lombard. And, although it's always been popular, it's never to crowded and always worth the trip, especially if you have young kids.