Best Travel Sim Malaysia in 2021
Truemove-H Travel Sim World 6 GB Non-stop internet in China, France, UK, NZ, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine and other 55 countries
Travel Asia SIM (Silver) 6 GB Non-stop internet for 10 days; Australia, South Korea, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, China, Taiwan, HK and etc
- 10-Day Non-stop roaming data with 6 GB at full speed then drop to 128 kbps in 14 top Asian destinations.
- This SIM can be used with UNLOCKED phone only and in Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, China, HK, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
- Ready to use SIM. Just turn on mobile data and data roaming. APN is normally set automatically except on iPhone/iPad, you need to remove all Profile before inserting sim (Settings>General>Profile).
- English manual is uploaded as picture in this product. Please read and download it before start using. SIM is pre-registered before dispatch.
- SIM normally activated automatically within 5-10 minutes or dial #123# to activate the SIM manually after getting signal.
AIS Sim2Fly 6 GB 10 Days Singapore,South Korea,Malaysia,India,Burma,Cambodia,Philippines,Laos,Taiwan,HK,Macau,Japan,China
- 10 Days (240Hrs) Unlimited data usage (Highspeed 6 GB then drop to 128 kbps) in 24 countries; Australia Bangladesh Brunei Cambodia China (including Tibet) Hong Kong India Indonesia Israel Japan Kazakhstan Laos Macau Malaysia Myanmar Nepal Pakistan Philippines Qatar Singapore South Korea Sri Lanka Taiwan Vietnam (Thailand is excluded from this 6 GB)
- Plus 500 MB to use only in Thailand for 10 days after you insert the SIM card. Ideal for Asia travelling/trip
- No further registration required. instant use. Just turn on mobile data and data roaming. Tethering is allowed. Only working in an UNLOCKED phone (GSM/LTE mode is required to use this SIM)..
- SIM is trio SIM card, it can fit and works with all UNLOCKED devices inc phone, tablet or MiFi device. This is a data sim card. Call/SMS services are not included (need to top up more credit).
- Please aware this SIM is different from other Sim2Fly product. Only seller from Thailand can provide 6 GB for 10 days version. If sellers from other countries sell on this listing, please aware that you may receive the wrong product type and receive only 4 or 6 GB for 8 days.
Prepaid SIM Card for Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia â€“ Unlimited/ 14 Days, Asia Pacific 14 Countries GMYLE 4G LTE 3G Travel Data, Reusable and Support Online Top up (No Message & Call, Unlocked Phone)
- 【Easy and Simple】No Activation needed, just simply insert the SIM in your device and you are ready to use. Free Size tri-cut SIM. All SIM size available, including Normal/Micro/Nano SIM, fit all your phones.
- 【Prepaid High Speed Unlimited 4G Data】Unlimited Data valid for 14 Days. (Automatically activated upon the first data usage at your destination) Contrast to traditional travel plan, you can prepaid for the data you needed, NO more overcharge or roaming charge, ONLY pay for the data you use. *********************(No Message and Call)
- 【Refill From Anywhere】NO more pick up and return deadline. You can top up the data for more than 50 destination with you smartphone anywhere. GMYLE website provide various Data plan for refilling no need to buy a new SIM for different trip. Keep GData SIM, add Data and go again!
- 【Stand Behind Your Trip 】Exclusive CS support team fully support you during the trip.
- 【Support Asia-Pacific】 : Travel in 14 countries/regions in Asia Pacific without changing SIM cards, including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Indonesia, Russia, Vietnam
Singapore Malaysia SIM Card 3Days Unlimited Data/4G-LTE High-Speed Broad Coverage
- .A 3-8 day 4G unlimited data usage is offered without restrictions on the data usage volume and transmission speed.
- 3-in-1 SIM Card (Nano/Micro/Standard).fits all 3 sizes of SIM slots.
- The first day is counted from when you plug in the card until 23:59 of that day (Hong Kong time) and so on.
- The product only supports online services that allow you to use communications software like Line and Skype. However, it does not provide communication and SMS services.
- .Expiry date: August 31, 2020
Digi International Prepaid sim Card Asia 8 Days-4GB Data Roaming Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Thailand
- Local Sim Card: Our sim cards are Local Sims,issued by Malaysia's biggest DiGi themselves . 100% authentic New card
- Ready use: Ready use ,No need for activate , No personal ID required for registration,Plug and go
- Plan Includes: Preloaded 500MB 4G High Speed internet+unlimited 2G Internet each day to enjoy Facebook.Twitter.Google.Ins.etc
- 4G/LTE signal :Running on Malaysia's fastest growing 4G network Digi,stay connected with your loved one anytime！
- Roam worry-free:Network coverage Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia,but above all,roam worry-free!
AIS Pan Asia Tourist Simcard with 4 GB in 8 Days for 16 Countries incl Japan Korea Taiwan India HK PH Malaysia etc
- AIS sim2fly prepaid sim 4 GB (old 3GB) data only sim for 8 days; Call and Text are NOT included (need to top up more credit)
- Supporting Roaming in 20 countries: 1. Australia 2. Brunei 3. Cambodia 4. China (including Tibet) 5. Hong Kong 6. India 7. Indonesia 8. Japan 9. Laos 10. Macau 11. Malaysia 12. Myanmar 13. Nepal 14. Philippines 15. Qatar 16. Singapore 17. South Korea 18. Sri Lanka 19. Taiwan 20. Vietnam
- Plug-and-Play. Ready to use upon your arrival. Please ignore the manual's registration info. The sim has been registered and no ID registration is required.
- Current FBA InstaSIM stock will expire on 30 Apr 2019
- This sim is not working in Thailand. Please aware this condition before buying.
Passport Wallet, Travel Accessories Tri-fold RFID Blocking Document Organizer Multi-pocket Card Holder with 2 Luggage Tags
- BEAUTIFUL PASSPORT WALLET FOR TRAVEL ACCESSORIES - The ideal choice for someone who loves to travel, our Rfid Passport Holder and luggage tags combine a range of functional features with superior craftsmanship. A stylish, yet practical way to keep all your travel accessories safely together, helping you stay calm, look elegant and travel in style
- MULTI-PURPOSE PASSPORT HOLDER FOR TRAVEL ACCESSORIES - Our RFID travel wallet is an elegant solution for organizing your travel accessories sufficiently. Opening the inside snap, there is a zippered pocket for coins and cash, 7 card slots, passport pocket, smart phone pocket, a pen holder, key holder, ticket compartment, SIM slot. You’ll love how it opens flat to easily display all your items. And you’ll never get caught trying to find your travel documents at the airport again
- WELL-MADE RFID PASSPORT WALLET FOR TRAVEL ACCESSORIES - Smart practicality and detail-focused design meet in our Travel Passport Holder. Crafted from the premium Eco-friendly PU leather, soft and rich to the touch with even stitching, and lined in Anti-skid suede, lightweight slim design, attached a detachable wristlet strap, our travel clutch wallet effortlessly takes care of travel practicalities with a dash of flawless style
- SECURE PASSPORT HOLDER FOR TRAVEL ACCESSORIES - This sleek Passport Wallet not only protects your passport from the wear and tear of traveling, but effectively blocks unauthorized RFID transmissions as well. The two ID tags with a PU leather privacy flap for your personal details easily attaches to luggage handles or straps to identify your luggage
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT FOR TRAVEL LOVER - This fantastic travel rfid passport wallet set is an appropriate gift for friends, family and wedding party members who love to jet set around the globe and then they might bring you back a souvenir. It’s also makes the perfect gift for Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Graduation or Spring Vacation accessory. Retirement gift or a Wedding Shower gift for the happy couple with a little money for their honeymoon fund
Malaysia Prepaid Sim Card-2.2GB 4G/LTE High Speed Data-7 Days Travel Sim
- Sim size:Nano/Micro/Standard All in one sim.（This sim card needs to be activated three days in advance，Please confirm your travel date before purchasing the card)
- Data Plan Includes:2GB4Ghigh-speed data+Unlimited 2G data.
- Validity Period:The sim card is valid for 7 days from the date of activation.
- Hotspot ：Support tethering and shares network with other connected devices.
- Notice：Please be sure to insert your mobile phone card after you arrive in Malaysia, then you can enjoy free international roaming service.
Asia Pacific China 15 Days Unlimited Prepaid Data SIM Card, Japan, China, Hong Kong, US, Australia, New Zealand, Macao, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Thailand
- Asia Pacific Region 4.5GB 4G High Speed Internet data, Unlimited 3G Speed
- 15 Days Plug and Play easy installation, insert SIM when landed and start Roaming
- No hotspot tethering, pack comes with user instruction, no refill available
- Mobile Data Roaming turn on required
Verizon Wireless Prepay: The Best Prepaid Wireless Service on the Market
With versatile features, low-cost plans, and great coverage, Verizon Wireless offers the best prepaid cell option for almost any user.
Prepay plans obviously aren't for everyone, but I've found mine wonderful. The night/weekend plan I have works well for my schedule, which leaves me little time to talk during the day, and I can call any Verizon number (prepay or plan) for free at any time. This works well for keeping in touch with my mother and sister, and for communicating with my boss and co-workers (which, for my technology job, I often have to do).
Some of the best points of Verizon Wireless prepaid plans are:
Verizon offers four different prepay plans, each with different daily access charges, night/weekend options, messaging charges, etc. You can choose which one you want when you activate the phone and you can change it at any time (best of all, the change takes place right away--the brief time I had a monthly plan with Sprint, trying to change my plan cost me over a hundred dollars in prorated charges and didn't even take effect for another thirty days).
At first, I tried the $2.99/day plan, but after a few weeks, decided the $1.99/day plan was a better use of money for my pattern of phone usage. Changing my plan took less than fifteen minutes and was done by using Verizon's automated customer support line, which I dialed from my phone and completed while riding the bus. You can also do this (and much more) using My Verizon at www.verizon.com. You can also choose different features, such as caller ID blocking and unlimited texting, for a once-monthly charge to your account. The basic plan that I use has served me very well for over a year, and some months costs me as little as thirty bucks-music to the ears of a college student with only a part-time job!
Different phone models
Verizon offers several different models of pre-pay phones, including the Blitz, which has a full QWERTY keypad and is slightly smaller than a deck of cards. This is the most expensive of their phones, at $99.99. I have the most basic phone, the Samsung SCH-u340; it cost me a whopping $30, has a camera, calculator, notes features, alarm clock, and voice dailing, and came with $10 of free airtime (a feature included on all prepay phones). It's a small, lightweight flip phone that fits in purse and jeans pockets and can be customized to prevent accidental dialing.
With Verizon, gone are the days of hunting up a store that sells your brand of prepay phone cards and punching in a string of digits to get your minutes. Although that option is still available, you can now add money Online or by visiting a Verizon store, buying prepaid cards online, or by phone or AutoPay. I use the By Phone option, wherein I type in my credit/debit card number and the amount of money I want to add to my account (any amount of $15 or up) and go. The card number can even be stored for even quicker and simpler payments. This might draw some people away for fear of identity theft, but I've had my debit card number stored for over a year now and have never had a problem with this. AutoPay is even simpler, wherein you store a card number and set up an automatic payment in a set amount for the same day each month.
Verizon runs on a 3G network and the only place my phone has ever dropped a call was while I was driving through the upper Allegheny Mountains in northern Pennsylvania (where often only landlines and dial-up internet exists in places). Otherwise, my coverage has been consistent and near-perfect, and it doesn't interfere with the wireless internet signal on my laptop (which some data phones are known to do). International calls can also be made to Puerto Rico for no extra charge and to Mexico, Canada, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Saipan at competitive rates. Text messages to and from Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico are ten cents each (no matter which plan you're on).
Verizon offers an online account to prepaid customers as well as plan customers, and it offers much, much more than the standard account balance, bill pay, and customer support that comes with most plan phones. Registering for My Verizon takes approximately five minutes and with it you can add money to your account, view the account's expiration date, view your phone's manual (which is a good thing for me, as I'm prone to excessive cluttering and no longer have to hold on to that manual), set different payment options, change your plan, add and remove plan options instantly, reset your account passwords, shop for a new phone and/accessories for it, and much more. Good for determining how, when, and where you spend the money in your prepay account is the Usage Chart, which lists all phone activity daily and includes phone numbers called and received as well as the length of the call and whether or not the number was a mobile number, when text/picture messages were sent, and how much money each usage cost.
Perhaps most interesting about My Verizon, however, is the messaging center, where you can send text, picture, and video messages from your computer. These pictures/videos can be uploaded from your computer and stored online, with the option to purchase unlimited storage for $1.99/month (standard storage is about 75 JPEG photos). The messaging center also allows you to upload video and audio from a webcam on your computer and maintain an address book.
I've tried a monthly cell phone plan twice before and bought other prepaid cells, but Verizon Wireless Prepaid has been the best value for my money yet. With five-cent per minute rates, access charges only on days you use the phone, and cheap text and picture messaging, it costs me very little to keep up with, the coverage is great, and the phone is very easy to use for any basic function. For anyone--student or not--this brand of prepay cell phone service is excellent.