Best Travel Squeeze Bottles in 2021
Portable Travel Bottles Set, AMMAX Leak Proof Squeezable Silicon Tubes Travel Size Toiletries Containers, TSA Carry On Approved Refillable Travel Accessories for Shampoo Liquids 4 Pack (3 fl. oz)
OTO Travel Size Squeeze Bottle Set, 50ml (1.7 oz) Pack of 6 with Labels
- Get 6 pcs 1.7 oz. empty travel accessories bottles and 8 paper labels
- Made of food grade HDPE material and bpa free, no harm to health
- Perfect small size for carry-on travel liquids, shampoo or other lotion
- Durable bottle body but soft enough to squeeze, convenient to use
- Leak proof, unique flip cap make it easy to dispense daily cosmetics
Silicone Travel Bottles, Vonpri Leak Proof Squeezable Refillable Travel Accessories Toiletries Containers Travel Size Cosmetic Tube for Shampoo Lotion Soap Liquids (4pack)
- Portable travel size silicone bottles are perfect for travel, gym and business trip. What are in the package? 4Pcs Silicone Travel Bottles 3 oz.
- LEAK PROOF & SQUEEZABLE - The silicone toiletry bottles are designed leakproof, so no liquids will be leaked in the suitcase during your travel, the flexible silicone brings convenience, you will get no waste when squeeze it.
- SAFE MATERIAL - This carry-on approved set of refillable travel bottles are made of soft and durable silicone, all are BPA free, so you can take your favourite toiletries long with you on the plane.
- EASY TO REFILL & CLEAN - The cap of the travel bottle can be completely removed from the silicone for easy cleaning, and the opening is wide enough for easy filling and dispensing .
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE -- If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials, or feel unhappy with the use of the product, contact us any time, we will refund you or replace it at no charge.
Travel Bottles Tsa Approvedï¼Œ2 oz Plastic Bottles Small Squeeze Bottles Leak Proof Silicone Travel Size Containers With Flip Cap(30 Pack, 2 Funnels Included)
- ♥Travel Essentials: These small squeeze bottles are perfect for storing your shampoo, lotion, liquid body Soap, cream. 2 oz / 60 ml capacity design, compact and practical, convenient to carry.
- ♥Safety Material: Polypropylene travel bottles and caps are BPA-free .In addition to daily chemical products, it can also be used to fill with seasonings, sauces and any liquid.
- ♥Convenient Flip Cap: makes it easy to dispense, can be refilled. Clear bottle body, you can easily recognize what’s inside for quick selection. Bottle is rigid enough to stand straight, but flexible enough to squeeze easily.
- ♥ Leak Proof: our mini plastic bottles make of premium build quality prevents having to deal with leaky bottles or containers, made with triple anti-leakage protection you can take this set with you on any trip without the added trouble!
- ♥ 30- day warranty. If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us by email in time. We have a professional after-sales team to provide you with high-quality service.
Oursunshine Travel Bottles,Leakproof Silicone Refillable Travel Containers,Squeezable Travel Tube Sets Cosmetic Toiletry Containers for Shampoo Lotion Soap (3oz or 2oz)
- 【Fantastic travel must!】:Don't want to take big toiletry for makeup while traveling?Worried that your shampoo is not allowed to carry into a plane?Wondering how to carry your shampoo to the gmy?All problems solved with these travel bottles.
- 【NO leakage】:Worried that your costly makeup leak outside of the travel bottles to make your luggage in mess?Worried that your luggage full of smell of your lotion-Best sealing triple protection anti-leakage + smooth mouth design travel containers-Say goodbye to leakage.
- 【Easy to fill/squeeze】: Easy to refill due to the large opening when unscrewing the cap and even easy to squeeze out the last bits of conditioner in order to make sure your conditioner not being wasted.
- 【Safety silicone】:BPA free and Food safe soft silicone material,usable for lunchbox for salad dressing, ketchup/mustard etc.
- 【Recognizable colors】:Color helps sort the contents of the bottle easily.
OTO 6 Pack Travel Size Plastic Squeeze Bottles for Liquids, 30ml/1 Fl. Oz TSA Approved Makeup Toiletry Cosmetic Containers
- 6 empty 30ml / 1oz. squeeze bottles with flip-cap tops, 8 kraft paper labels
- Made of food grade HDPE material, durable, BPA FREE and no harm to health
- Easy to fill and clean, sturdy but flexible enough to squeeze the contents out
- Leak proof, great for travel and DIY simples, work perfectly for various liquids
- Great for shampoo, face toner, body wash, lotions, conditioner, or anything else
Travel Bottles TSA Approved, Uerstar 3oz Leak Proof BPA Free Silicone Cosmetic Travel Size Toiletry Containers for Shampoo Lotion Soap (6 Pack)
- ✈【 Breeze Through Airport Security 】These heavy duty and space saving 3oz bottle containers are ideal for travelling through airline and meet carry-on standards. Their see through quart sized zip pouch will absolutely make your security check-ins stress-free and fast. No more scrounging to stuff back your liquid containers into your carry-on while standing in line
- 💧【 Leakage Proof 】With their anti-leakage design, these soft and squeezable silicone travel bottles will only dispense bottle contents when its silicone body is pressed. Each bottle container includes a convenient flip cap with 3 leak proof walls and a drip free dispenser valve to protect your personal items from leaks, spills or drops. Go travel the world in comfort and style with these reliable and attractive travel bottles
- 🌈【 Easy to Fill/Squeeze 】With their wide mouth opening, refilling and cleaning become sweat-free and enjoyable experiences. Clean these durable toiletry containers conveniently by soaking them in warm soapy water or or by using the dishwasher (top rack only). These easy to carry bottles come in 6 different colors of oyster white, gray, blue, green, pink, orange to help you differentiate your liquids quickly
- 🍼【 Food Grade Silicone 】Constructed with the best quality silicone, you're guaranteed these sturdy bottles will last you a lifetime of worry-free travel and adventure. Use it to store your shampoo, mouthwash, liquid soap, sunscreen, hair spray and gel, lotions, creams and many more. Their uses are practically endless. And because they're guaranteed 100% BPA free food grade silicone, safe and FDA approved, you can even use them for baby food, sauce and salad dressings
- 🎁【 Perfect Gift 】This multi-functional and classy travel bottles are the best travelling gift set for your family, friends, partners, travel enthusiasts and even to your Boss who’s always on a business trip. We made sure that these are the most practical and safest bottles a great traveler can use! If for any reason you aren't happy with our refillable travel bottles, simply email us and we will do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase
4 Leak Proof Travel Bottles - 3 oz Travel Containers for Travel Size Toiletries with TSA Quart Bag
- SAY GOODBYE TO LEAKAGE and MESSY SPILLAGE on your WARDROBES and LUGGAGES! With their anti-leakage design, these soft and squeezable silicone travel bottles will only dispense bottle contents when its silicone body is pressed. Each bottle container includes a convenient flip cap with 3 leak proof walls and a drip free dispenser valve to protect your personal items from leaks, spills or drops. Go travel the world in comfort and style with these reliable and attractive travel bottles.
- WORLD CLASS QUALITY and FUNCTIONALITY. Constructed with the best quality silicone, you're guaranteed these sturdy bottles will last you a lifetime of worry-free travel and adventure. Use it to store your shampoo, mouthwash, liquid soap, sunscreen, hair spray and gel, lotions, creams and many more. Their uses are practically endless. And because they're guaranteed 100% BPA free food grade silicone, you can even use them for baby food, sauce and salad dressings.
- EASY TO REFILL, CLEAN and STORE. With their wide mouth opening, refilling and cleaning become sweat-free and enjoyable experiences. Clean these durable toiletry containers conveniently by soaking them in warm soapy water or or by using the dishwasher (top rack only). These easy to carry bottles come in 4 different colors of white, blue, green, orange to help you differentiate your liquids quickly. Using travel bottles had never been this exciting and stylish!
- BREEZE THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY with their PERFECT SIZE and TSA-APPROVED CLEAR ZIPPER TOILETRY BAG. These heavy duty and space saving 3oz bottle containers are ideal for travelling through airline and meet carry-on standards. Their see through quart sized zip pouch will absolutely make your security check-ins stress-free and fast. No more scrounging to stuff back your liquid containers into your carry-ons while standing in line.
- PERFECT GIFT for EVERYONE WITH SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. This multi-functional and classy travel bottles are the best travelling gift set for your family, friends, partners, travel enthusiasts and even to your Boss who’s always on a business trip. We made sure that these are the most practical and safest bottles a great traveler can use! If for any reason you aren't happy with our refillable travel bottles, simply email us and we will do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Clear Natural Refillable Plastic Squeeze Bottle with Disc Cap - 6 oz (6 Pack)
- Measurements: Height - 6.12" x Diameter - 1.85".
- Includes 6- 6 oz Disc Cap Bottles.
- Durable and nearly unbreakable, hdpe plastic is ideal for bath, kitchen, and cleaning uses.
- Our refillable bottles are easy to clean, reuse, and recycle.
Cosytime 3 oz Travel Bottles,(6-Pack) BPA Free And TSA Approved Silicon Travel Bottles
- ♥【Leak Proof Design】:cosytime travel bottle is made of soft silicone and high quality plastic. With the design of the inner leak-proof silicone layer and outside leakproof plastic cover layer, It can realized nearly 100% leak-proof, the liquid outlet on the silicone layer will be completely sealed with a slight squeeze after use,combine with the leakproof plastic cover layer, there will no liquid leaks even under normal extrusion
- ♥【TSA Approved&BPA Free】: The capacity of this portable travel container is 3 ounces, which was TSA approved and can meet most of your travel storage needs,made of BPA Free silicone, resuable,soft,safe and travel essential
- ♥【Beautiful Shape&Safe Material】:The cosmetic toiletry container has a beautiful shape design,it is practical and affordable as a gift to your friends or at commerical use,made of 100% BPA Free material, it is safe,soft and comfortable to touch
- ♥【Easy to Fill/Squeeze/Clean】: This 2.9 oz mini leak-free tsa travel bottle is easy to clean and refill due to its large opening. it is also squeezable, soft, reliable and strong. They are available in a variety of colors to make it easy to distinguish the contents of cosmetic containers. you can easily clean these durable extruded travel tube kits by soaking them in warm soapy water, and it is easy to use small brush to clean the inside of the tube
- ♥【Used Widely, Travel must】The portable travel size toiletries set is perfect for business or personal travel, activity, camping, cruises, outdoors, gym,etc.It is also a best travelling gift for your girlfriend, wife, and family. If you are not satisfied with our travel bottle for any reason, simply email us via the order,we will do our best to help your solve the problem
Sexuality in Central Europe During the Austro-Hungarian Empire
Differences between sexual perversion and "normal" sexuality in East Central Europe, loosely based on the writings of Robert Musil, Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch, Stefan Zweig and Sigmund Freud.
Musil's "The Confusions of Young Törless" conveys what happens to young men in "civilized" spheres when they become curious about the world surrounding them. The protagonist, Törless, finds himself often unable to understand his experiences. He seeks knowledge, and constantly questions things of importance to him. The boy's school Törless attends houses boys of high society. These boys know practically nothing about things of a violent or sexual nature; therefore, they are forced to learn about it themselves. Consequently, his curiosity leads to having sex with a fellow classmate, Basini. However, while homosexuality itself is not a sexual perversion, this union is a sexual perversion because although Basini aroused desire in Törless, "Basini the human being was no more than a substitute, a provisional object for that desire" (Musil, 123). The author goes on to say "if Törless was debasing himself wth Basini, his desire was never satisfied, but was growing beyond Basini and turning into a new, unspecific hunger" (Musil, 123). Sex with Basini is merely a perversion; it does not fulfill Törless in any way but lust, and has no real meaning for him. Eventually Törless has to avoid Basini because the sight of Basini makes him nauseous, and also cause him to feel shame, an effect of sexual perversion. Because of the school environment surrounding Törless, his sexual relations with Basini made him feel ashamed. Musil writes that Törless felt he had been following a path which was still unclear to him, leaving him exhausted (129).
Sacher-Masoch's "Venus in Furs" is another example of sexual perversion. In this case, it has a name: masochism. The protagonist Severin has masochistic tendencies and throws himself at the mercy of his lover, Wanda. Their perversion includes flagellation, humiliation and subjugation. All of these qualities are described as masochistic in Krafft-Ebing's "Masochism." Like Törless and Basini's relationship, Severin and Wanda's relationship does not revolve around love. In fact, there is no real love between them. Wanda decides she cannot love a man who wants to be dominated, and Severin only thinks he loves Wanda because of his intense feelings of lust when she hurts him. After the first time Wanda whips Severin, he wakes up tired, "but her cruelty filled me with delight. Oh, how I loved her, how I worshipped her! [...] What bliss to be her slave!" (Musil, 43). Because there is only lust between them, Severin and Wanda's relationship is a perverse one.
On the other hand, Zweig writes of a world in which sexuality is repressed and hidden behind closed doors. During that time period, it was improper for two people of the opposite sex of the same social class to go anywhere together without supervision, because "the first thought would have been that 'something might happen'" (Zweig, "Eros Matutinus, 27). According to Zweig, in the Austria-Hungarian Empire, it was silently accepted that a man should have sex, but that a woman not have sexual desires because it "would have transgressed the conception of the 'sanctity of womanhood'" (Zweig, "Eros Matutinus, 28). In other words, "normal" sex was meant only for men to enjoy. And even though it was socially acceptable for men to have sex, it was not acceptable for anyone to know about the men's sex life. And as for the "normal" woman, it was not socially acceptable for her to even think sexual thoughts. However, because sex was so taboo, Zweig goes on to say there was a "gigantic spread of prostitution in Europe before the World War" (Zweig, "Eros Matutinus, 83). This can be likened to the Great Prohibition in the United States in the early 1900s when it was illegal to drink alcohol and alcohol became the most popular drink.
Freud also paints a picture of "normal" sexuality in his case study of "Dora." Dora is a teenage girl with repressed sexual desires. Freud also claims Dora has feelings for her father. She has symptoms, such as feeling pressure on her thorax, which stems from a memory of feeling an erect penis. (A friend of the family's, Herr K, had a sexual interest in Dora and tried to have relations with her). Like the people of the society Zweig wrote about, Dora felt it was improper to have sexual desires and therefore repressed herself. The reason Freud illustrates "normal" sexuality is because he believes there is no such thing as a "norm." Freud also writes of "Dora's" dreams, the first one being about her father waking her up in the middle of the night to save her from a fire. Freud explains this dream is connected to an incident which occurred between Dora and Herr K, in which Dora awoke to find Herr K standing above her. Dora tells Freud she "could not help feeling afraid that Herr K would surprise me while I was dressing: so I always dressed very quickly" (Freud, "Dora," 83). Again, Dora wants to repress any sexual feelings she may have, so she actually causes herself to fear anything that may lead to unleashing these feelings. She would rather be accepted in her society as the "normal" girl with no sexual desires whatsoever.
As one can see, there are two extremes of sexuality in East Central Europe. On the one hand, there are sexual perversions, which include masochism and sex without love. On the other hand, there is the "normal" sex, which means not having sex at all, or at least, hiding the fact that people have sex. Either way, there does not seem to be a real normal type of sex. And the fact that people repressed their sexuality may have lead to sexual perversion.