Best Travel System in 2021
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Orion
- The Chicco Bravo Trio System Includes Bravo Stroller, Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base ; Front Wheel Diameter: 7" , Rear Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Stroller features removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the Key Fit.A gorgeously woven jacquard in a delightful polka dot pattern is paired with warm grey and delicate pink accents, creating a feminine look that is oh-so-inviting
- Stroller features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels?and a self-standing compact folded position
- Stroller includes a convenient parent tray with storage and cup holders. Usage:For Children up to 50 pounds.Care and Maintenance- Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness
- Designed exclusively for use with Chicco Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat. For infants from 4 to 30 pounds and up to 30 inches in height
Graco Modes Element LX Travel System | Includes Baby Stroller with Reversible Seat, Extra Storage, Child Tray, One Hand Fold and SnugRide 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat, Lynwood
- 3 strollers in 1: Infant Car Seat Carrier, Infant Stroller, and Toddler Stroller to stroll from infant to toddler
- Reversible stroller seat can face parent or the world, for just the right ride as baby grows
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat, rear-facing for infants from 4-35 lb and up to 32" for an easy transition from car to stroller
- One-hand self-standing fold for easy storage
- Parent's tray with cup holders provides extra convenience on the go
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat, Lake Blue
- Agile wheels for maximum maneuverability. Stroller is for use with children who can sit up unassisted, and is not recommended for newborns
- Rear-facing 4-35 pounds ,Plush fabrics for an extra comfy ride. The stroller can hold weight upto 50 pounds
- Side Impact Protection , QuickClick ensures car seat attaches securely to stroller with one simple click – no need to wake baby
- 4 harness heights spaced right for a better fit from tiny to tall
- Extra newborn support with head and body inserts ; Super-fast one-hand fold: Lift. Fold. Done.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, Lightweight Baby Stroller, Sleek & Versatile, Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer, Oversized Storage Basket, Blanket Boot, Travel Stroller, 3-Panel Canopy, Sandstone Tan
- Flexible Infant Travel System: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a Car Seat and Stroller Combo Featuring the Sarema Infant Car Seat and Safe Zone Base, Infused With Parent- and Child-Friendly Accessories.
- Versatile & Lightweight: The Evenflo 3-Piece Stroller Set Features a Modular Frame With 6 Modes. the Reversible Mode Permits Your Baby to Face in or Out, While the Seat Converts to Carriage, Frame Stroller, or Travel System Mode With Ease.
- Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer: This Car Seat and Stroller Combo Has Been Designed With a Stay-In-Car Base That Allows for a Quick and Safe Infant Car Seat Connection From Stroller to Car and Vice-Versa.
- Multiple Handy Features: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System Also Includes an Oversized Storage Basket, a Safe-Zone Base, and a Blanket Boot. a Large Canopy and Removable Arm Bar Make Baby Transfer Easier and Improve Comfort. Machine Wash Removable Seat Pads Separately in Cold Water–Delicate Cycle. No Chlorine Bleach
- Trusted for Nearly 100 Years: Evenflo Has Been a Trusted Source of Quality-Built Child-Safety Systems for Almost 100 Years. the Real-Life Design That Goes Into Each of Our Products Has Been Engineered for Everyday Use.
- Plastic and Metal Parts May Be Wiped Clean With Mild Soap and Water and Dried With a Soft Cloth. Do Not Use Abrasive Cleaners or Solvents.
Baby Trend EZ Ride 35 Travel System, Doodle Dots
- Stroller designed for children up to 50 pounds and up to 42"
- Dual front wheels for superior maneuverability
- Large canopy with peek-a-boo window and large storage basket
- Height-adjustable handle and covered parent tray is great for Mom and Dad
- Swing-away child's tray with snack/cup holders
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium White
- Large bicycle tires roll effortlessly over all surfaces
- Convenient Parent Tray with 2 Cupholders
- Front Swivel Wheel for easy maneuvering, locks for jogging
- Reclining Padded Seat with 5 point harness, tether, large canopy and storage basket
- Easy Compact Fold for Storage or Travel
Chicco Viaro Travel System, Techna
- Includes the #1-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
- Lightweight aluminum frame and sleek 3-wheel design
- One-hand, free-standing fold
- Multi-position reclining seat and adjustable canopy
- Parent and child trays with cup holders, large storage basket
Maxi-Cosi Zelia Max 5-in-1 Modular Travel System, Nomad Grey, One Size
- Rear facing 4 to 30 pounds and upto 32 inches
- Air protect superior side impact protection
- Adjustable, stay in car base with rebound protection
- Easily removable fabrics for cleaning; Innovative design allows for removal without re threading harness
- Machine washable and dryer safe fabric
Chicco Cortina CX Travel System, Iron
- Key Fit car seat clicks easily and securely into Cortina CX stroller
- Fully-reclining seat with 8 positions and Memory Recline.Front Wheel Diameter: 6.75 inches. Rear Wheel Diameter: 7.5 inches
- One-hand fold and parent tray with cup holder and storage and compartment
- 3-position height-adjustable handle for mom or dad. Open dimensions: 34.25 x 20.75 x 44 inches. Folded dimensions: 42 x 21 x 20 inches
- Large storage basket for toys, snacks and other baby essentials. Children up to 50 lbs.
- Includes the Cortina CX Stroller, KeyFit 30 Car Seat, and KeyFit Base.
- Car Seat conforms to FMVSS 213
- Cortina recommended from birth to 36 months, KeyFit30 from 4 to 30 lbs, and KeyFit 30 Infant Insert frpm 4 to 11 lbs
Graco NimbleLite Travel System | Includes Lightweight Stroller and SnugRide 35 Lite Infant Car Seat, Parent Storage, Compact Fold | Lightweight Stroller Under 15 Pounds, Belgrade
- Fully-featured lightweight stroller weighs less than 15 lb, perfect for adventures on the go
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Infant Car Seat, rear-facing from 4-35 lb and up to 32"
- Parent's tray with cup holders and storage keeps your essentials nearby
- Child’s belly bar with cup holder to keep baby satisfied while strolling
- Stroller easily folds down in one-step into a compact fold for on-the-go convenience
Britax Recalls Decathlon Child Restraint and Carseat
Britax Child Safety, Inc. has issued a safety recall for it's Decathlon Child Restraint Seat/ Carseat. This recall includes seats that were manufactured between February 12, 2005 through July 31, 2020. There is an issue with the harness adjuster strap.
This recall affects the Britax Decathlon Model # E9L47. In certain situations, when the harness adjuster strap is pulled to the side at an extreme angle, the bezel may seperate from the shell of the child-restraint, which allows the adjuster to move out of position inside the shell housing. This may cause difficulties when trying to properly fasten the child into the carseat restraint.
In an extensive product safety investigation, it was determined that there is no risk of the adjuster and bezel separating from the shell when the harness is positioned properly and the child is secured snugly during operation of the car. Also, no accidents or injuries have been reported as a result of using this seat in the car or vehicle.
However, Britax will send all owners of this model two fasteners (push-rivet type) that will secure the adjuster to the restraint. By using these fasteners, the owners of the Britax Decathlon carseats can prevent the possibility of the adjuster moving out of the correct position inside its housing. All registered owners have been notified and sent the rivet kit as well as complete instructions. The rivet kit should have arrived by August 17, 2020. Video instructions are available on the Britax website, . This modification process takes about five minutes or less.
Britax says that until the fasteners are received, the child restraint seat is still safe to use as long as the bezel is securely positioned in the carseat restraint. Britax also recommends that those securing the child and the seat should pull the harness adjuster strap straight out, rather than to the side, while securing the child in the seat. It should also be parallel to the ground when pulling or tightening. By doing it this way, it minimizes the risk of the bexel separating from the seat. If the bezel becomes loose, Britax should be contacted.
To find the date, look on the white manufacturer label, which is located near the top of the restraint on the child's left hand side, underneat the carseat cover.
Those who have not registered their restraint seats and have the product that is affected should call Britax at 1-800-683-2045 or register their seat online. It is also possible to order the fastener kit from .
Those that have seats that are functioning normally are still advised to make the modification with the fastener kit as soon as the kit arrives.
Britax has modified the problem in all restraints manufactured after August 1, 2020.