Best Travel System Stroller in 2021
Graco Modes Element LX Travel System | Includes Baby Stroller with Reversible Seat, Extra Storage, Child Tray, One Hand Fold and SnugRide 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat, Lynwood
Graco NimbleLite Travel System | Includes Lightweight Stroller and SnugRide 35 Lite Infant Car Seat, Parent Storage, Compact Fold | Lightweight Stroller Under 15 Pounds, Belgrade
- Fully-featured lightweight stroller weighs less than 15 lb, perfect for adventures on the go
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Infant Car Seat, rear-facing from 4-35 lb and up to 32"
- Parent's tray with cup holders and storage keeps your essentials nearby
- Child’s belly bar with cup holder to keep baby satisfied while strolling
- Stroller easily folds down in one-step into a compact fold for on-the-go convenience
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, Lightweight Baby Stroller, Sleek & Versatile, Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer, Oversized Storage Basket, Blanket Boot, Travel Stroller, 3-Panel Canopy, Sandstone Tan
- Flexible Infant Travel System: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a Car Seat and Stroller Combo Featuring the Sarema Infant Car Seat and Safe Zone Base, Infused With Parent- and Child-Friendly Accessories.
- Versatile & Lightweight: The Evenflo 3-Piece Stroller Set Features a Modular Frame With 6 Modes. the Reversible Mode Permits Your Baby to Face in or Out, While the Seat Converts to Carriage, Frame Stroller, or Travel System Mode With Ease.
- Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer: This Car Seat and Stroller Combo Has Been Designed With a Stay-In-Car Base That Allows for a Quick and Safe Infant Car Seat Connection From Stroller to Car and Vice-Versa.
- Multiple Handy Features: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System Also Includes an Oversized Storage Basket, a Safe-Zone Base, and a Blanket Boot. a Large Canopy and Removable Arm Bar Make Baby Transfer Easier and Improve Comfort. Machine Wash Removable Seat Pads Separately in Cold Water–Delicate Cycle. No Chlorine Bleach
- Trusted for Nearly 100 Years: Evenflo Has Been a Trusted Source of Quality-Built Child-Safety Systems for Almost 100 Years. the Real-Life Design That Goes Into Each of Our Products Has Been Engineered for Everyday Use.
- Plastic and Metal Parts May Be Wiped Clean With Mild Soap and Water and Dried With a Soft Cloth. Do Not Use Abrasive Cleaners or Solvents.
Baby Trend EZ Ride 35 Travel System, Doodle Dots
- Stroller designed for children up to 50 pounds and up to 42"
- Dual front wheels for superior maneuverability
- Large canopy with peek-a-boo window and large storage basket
- Height-adjustable handle and covered parent tray is great for Mom and Dad
- Swing-away child's tray with snack/cup holders
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with OnBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, Monument 2
- This Safety 1st all in 1 travel system allows for a seamless transition from car to stroller; QuickClick technology secures the LATCH equipped car seat to the stroller without disturbing your baby
- With exceptional side impACt protection, the included 35 lt rear fACing infant car seat includes added bACk and neck support for newborns
- An oversized canopy with flip out visor and peek a boo window provides shade and airflow on sunny days and a convenient basket under the seat provides storage for baby items
- Designed for travel, the stroller is lightweight, has a fast, 1 hand fold, and stands on its own when folded
- A 5 point safety harness keeps children up to 50 pounds (in stroller mode) or up to 35 pounds (in car seat mode) safe and secure, with adjustable harness heights to provide a customized fit
- This JPMA certified travel system exceeds ASTM standards for safety and includes a 1 year limited warranty
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments so you enjoy every “first” your child experiences
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Orion
- The Chicco Bravo Trio System Includes Bravo Stroller, Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base ; Front Wheel Diameter: 7" , Rear Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Stroller features removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the Key Fit.A gorgeously woven jacquard in a delightful polka dot pattern is paired with warm grey and delicate pink accents, creating a feminine look that is oh-so-inviting
- Stroller features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels?and a self-standing compact folded position
- Stroller includes a convenient parent tray with storage and cup holders. Usage:For Children up to 50 pounds.Care and Maintenance- Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness
- Designed exclusively for use with Chicco Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat. For infants from 4 to 30 pounds and up to 30 inches in height
Maxi-Cosi Zelia Max 5-in-1 Modular Travel System, Nomad Grey, One Size
- Rear facing 4 to 30 pounds and upto 32 inches
- Air protect superior side impact protection
- Adjustable, stay in car base with rebound protection
- Easily removable fabrics for cleaning; Innovative design allows for removal without re threading harness
- Machine washable and dryer safe fabric
Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System | Includes the FastAction Fold Jogging Stroller and SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, Gotham
- Stroller dimensions: 24" W x 40" D x 42" H | Stroller seat: 12" W x 14" D x 21" H | Car Seat: 18.66" W x 30.67" D x 15.59" H
- Includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat and base, rear facing for infants from 4-35lbs. and up to 32"
- Air-filled rubber tires offer suspension for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Locking front swivel wheel provides an Easy transition from daily strolling to jogging
- Multi-position reclining seat for baby's comfort
- One-second, one-hand fold has an automatic storage lock and is self-standing when folded
Britax B-Lively Travel System with B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat | One Hand Fold, XL Storage, Ventilated Canopy, Easy to Maneuver, Raven
- The Britax travel system is a stroller and car seat combo including the B lively stroller, B safe 35 infant car seat base and adapters
- Surrounded in safety: 1 layer of side impact protection, steel frame and safe cell impact absorbing base
- Convenient features: lightweight stroller with one hand quick fold, XL storage basket, ventilated UV 50+ canopy, and no re-thread infant car seat harness
- Install and go: safe center lower connectors tighten and secure the car seat base; click and go system easily connects your Britax infant car seat to the stroller
- Fit: Be safe 35 infant car seat rear facing 4 to 35 pounds, seat area 13 inches d, 8.75 inches w; dimensions 17.75 x 25 x 26.5 inches (WxHxD); B lively stroller birth to 55 pounds; maximum unfolded dimensions 40 x 24 x 39.5 inches (LxWxH)
Baby Trend Nexton Travel System, Coral Floral
- Includes Flex-Loc infant car seat and base
- Large soft head support for the car seat or the stroller
- Covered parent tray with two deep cup holders. Removable /washable insert child tray
- Weight capacity (car seat) : 5 - 30 pounds and newborn height
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat and fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap
Safest 5-Point Harness Car Seat Around: Britax Marathon, 5 to 65 Lbs Weight Limit
Britax Marathon is the safest car seat on the market today. More information inside.
When my daughter was born, I did not realize the importance of a 5 point harness car seat. After a little research, I saw that her car seat which was not a 5-point harness car seat was unsafe for her. I will be including links below about the importance of 5-point harnessing in car seats. I called stores in our area and even up to two hours away and could not find one local store that carried Britax car seats. Finally I looked online and purchased one from an online retailer. I was able to pay around $230 and get free shipping.
When you see one in person, right away you notice the plushness and rich fabric. Think comfortable recliner soft and comfy! Thick plush fabric makes a wonderful comfortable seat for baby. The Britax Marathon has a puzzle lock...it fits together horizontally so you can fit the now one piece down into the slot between baby's legs. I really liked this as it made it easier to fasten my daughter in. The audible click is a great way to ensure everyone in the family knows when baby is safely buckled in....you hear when the latch is snapped into place by a click. I adored these straps and buckles, the puzzle latch made it a simple, fast task getting even my fighting daughter in. The seat has shoulder pads to cushion the belt. The chest clip is easy for adults but hard for babies and toddlers to unlatch. No amount of squirming and fighting against the harness will allow the child to get out of this seat. Our other infant car seat, my daughter would slip and slide and put her arms through the harness so her upper body would be out of it but not in this Britax Marathon. Once she was buckled in, she was in for the duration until we arrived at our destination!
Another feature that I loved about this car seat is the velcro on the straps and the sides of the seat so I could place the straps securely out of the way while I put my child in and took her out. With only a couple of clicks, an adult can quickly release their child from the seat. One click for the chest strap and one click for the waist straps, push the button in and it comes undone. The straps do not tangle at all. Our other infant seat was horrible at this and I was always worried about them getting tangled and not being effective in a crash. The Britax Marathon has wonderful straps that never tangled at all.
The seat can be adjusted to 4 different positions for growth. A belly pad keeps the buckle away from skin when the day is hot. I did think the thick belly pad was a little warm on hot days for her! No one wants to be covered up with something heavy on warm days. Britax brand car seats have EPS foam which protects the child in case of crashes, this is a thick foam that reduces impact.
This is a car seat for infants and toddlers. As most parents know these days, it is safest for baby to stay rear facing as long as possible. The Britax Marathon can be rear facing as well as forward facing. Babies can stay rear facing in this seat until they are 33 lbs and forward facing until they are 65 lbs. 49 inches is the height maximum. You can use this seat with or without LATCH. LATCH is easily accomplished with no problems. If you ever do have issues, contact your local auto dealer or police station to find someone to help you. Some places will install anchors free of charge if your vehicle does not have them. I always preferred a technician to install it and check it after I did install the car seat to make sure it was installed correctly. Most car seats are installed incorrectly!! The locking clips on the car seat lock the seatbelt in where you need it to go. To tighten the straps up, you will lift up the metal lever and pull the long strap down (hangs in front of the seat). To loosen, lift the lever up to release and then pull out on the straps. Let the lever go and it locks into place again. Very simple! One major concern is car seats not being installed tight enough against the seat...this seat will be rock solid once you install it. I had trouble with our other car seat, no matter what I did, it still slid around.
It weighs almost 16.5 pounds and is not easily changed from vehicle to vehicle. This is a heavy, bulky car seat. The size is 19.5 x 27.5 x 25.5 inches. You can bring it on airplanes but you will need some type of rolling trolley to get it to the gate! Rearfacing you can tilt the car seat back for sleeping babies.
At the time of my purchase, there was little choice in pattern. I thought most looked too boyish for my baby girl. So I went with new denim expecting to hate it. But I wanted to order it quickly so she would be safe. That is what was most important. When it arrived, I loved it! The plush fabric was so dark that it looked almost black instead of blue. Hard to explain but a rich deep blue that was nearly black! The cover was easily spot washed when a sippy cover overturned and for small messes.
Now what I did dislike about it....the height of the base made me have to lift my daughter UP into the seat each time. This hurt my back multiple times a day as I lifted her up especially as she got bigger. When you have a toddler who will not willingly get into her car seat, this can be rough! The car seat cover is washable and that was no issue but taking off the cover and putting it back with the straps made me nervous if I was doing it correctly each time. I always worried that I was not doing it right. The straps never seemed to get clean enough, stains set in and I could not get the stains out of the straps. This was from formula dripping from a bottle. Even though this car seat says for 5 lbs and up to 65 lbs, I can't imagine a newborn in it. It would swallow up a newborn baby in this large seat! Also there is no carrying handle to carry a newborn into the house while he is sleeping. So you will be waking him often to get in and out.
I have seen many car seats and have never seen any like Britax car seats. Safe, comfortable, sturdy...you can tell by the looks of it that it is safe! A very well made seat that I trusted to keep my baby safe. My baby slept better in her car seat than anywhere! I highly recommend a Britax car seat for being the safest for children. As overprotective as I am, I trust the Britax name to keep my baby girl safe.
This issue is near and dear to my heart. I see children hanging out of old car seats, not buckled in properly....it upsets me to think that these babies and small children will not be protected in the event of a crash. I know that the 5-point harness car seat is expensive but if I can save up for it, anyone can! It is a one time expense unlike diapers! Yes, other brands are on the market but it is hard to trust ones that have not been on the market long. I know many families who are using and have been using the Britax car seats for years and ones who were in crashes....one little girl did not have a scratch on her but her mom had two broken arms and was bruised up, the car was totalled. None of these families have had problems with the Britax car seats and were safe in crashes. This includes us...we have never been in a car crash** but have trusted and used the Britax car seat exclusively for years.
Here is a visual on installing the Britax Marathon:
Here are some videos amp; websites about the importance of 5 point harness car seats:
A tidbit of important information:
Police stations and fire stations have car seat technicians to install or check the installation of your car seat. You do NOT have to wait for a public community car seat check, call and ask that they make an appointment for you. Make sure the person that does it, either reads the manual OR has installed Britax car seats before. Keep the manual in a safe place for easy access. Always follow instructions in the Britax manual down to the letter or the car seat will not be installed correctly. Additions of certain items including toys are not recommended, read the manual for more details on this.