Best Travel System Under 300 in 2021
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat, Lake Blue
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System, Lightweight Baby Stroller, Sleek & Versatile, Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer, Oversized Storage Basket, Blanket Boot, Travel Stroller, 3-Panel Canopy, Sandstone Tan
- Flexible Infant Travel System: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a Car Seat and Stroller Combo Featuring the Sarema Infant Car Seat and Safe Zone Base, Infused With Parent- and Child-Friendly Accessories.
- Versatile & Lightweight: The Evenflo 3-Piece Stroller Set Features a Modular Frame With 6 Modes. the Reversible Mode Permits Your Baby to Face in or Out, While the Seat Converts to Carriage, Frame Stroller, or Travel System Mode With Ease.
- Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer: This Car Seat and Stroller Combo Has Been Designed With a Stay-In-Car Base That Allows for a Quick and Safe Infant Car Seat Connection From Stroller to Car and Vice-Versa.
- Multiple Handy Features: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System Also Includes an Oversized Storage Basket, a Safe-Zone Base, and a Blanket Boot. a Large Canopy and Removable Arm Bar Make Baby Transfer Easier and Improve Comfort. Machine Wash Removable Seat Pads Separately in Cold Water–Delicate Cycle. No Chlorine Bleach
- Trusted for Nearly 100 Years: Evenflo Has Been a Trusted Source of Quality-Built Child-Safety Systems for Almost 100 Years. the Real-Life Design That Goes Into Each of Our Products Has Been Engineered for Everyday Use.
- Plastic and Metal Parts May Be Wiped Clean With Mild Soap and Water and Dried With a Soft Cloth. Do Not Use Abrasive Cleaners or Solvents.
Baby Trend EZ Ride 35 Travel System, Doodle Dots
- Stroller designed for children up to 50 pounds and up to 42"
- Dual front wheels for superior maneuverability
- Large canopy with peek-a-boo window and large storage basket
- Height-adjustable handle and covered parent tray is great for Mom and Dad
- Swing-away child's tray with snack/cup holders
Graco Modes Element Travel System | Includes Baby Stroller with Reversible Seat, Extra Storage, Child Tray and SnugRide 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat, Ainsley
- 3 strollers in 1: Infant Car Seat Carrier, Infant Stroller, and Toddler Stroller to stroll from infant to toddler
- Reversible stroller seat can face parent or the world, for just the right ride as baby grows
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat, rear-facing for infants from 4-35 lb and up to 32" for an easy transition from car to stroller
- Parent's tray with cup holders provides extra convenience on the go
- Child's tray with cup holders to store baby's essentials removes easily to help your child climb in and out of the stroller
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium White
- Large bicycle tires roll effortlessly over all surfaces
- Convenient Parent Tray with 2 Cupholders
- Front Swivel Wheel for easy maneuvering, locks for jogging
- Reclining Padded Seat with 5 point harness, tether, large canopy and storage basket
- Easy Compact Fold for Storage or Travel
Baby Trend Pathway 35 Jogger Travel System, Optic Grey
- Easy trigger fold for compact storage
- 12" 2-position lockable front swivel wheel for ease of maneuverability
- Quick-release 16" all-terrain rear bicycle wheels
- Stroller accepts the included 4-35 lbs. Infant Car Seat
- Deluxe parent console with two cup holders and covered storage
Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System | Includes the FastAction Fold Jogging Stroller and SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, Gotham
- Stroller dimensions: 24" W x 40" D x 42" H | Stroller seat: 12" W x 14" D x 21" H | Car Seat: 18.66" W x 30.67" D x 15.59" H
- Includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat and base, rear facing for infants from 4-35lbs. and up to 32"
- Air-filled rubber tires offer suspension for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Locking front swivel wheel provides an Easy transition from daily strolling to jogging
- Multi-position reclining seat for baby's comfort
- One-second, one-hand fold has an automatic storage lock and is self-standing when folded
Graco NimbleLite Travel System | Includes Lightweight Stroller and SnugRide 35 Lite Infant Car Seat, Parent Storage, Compact Fold | Lightweight Stroller Under 15 Pounds, Belgrade
- Fully-featured lightweight stroller weighs less than 15 lb, perfect for adventures on the go
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Infant Car Seat, rear-facing from 4-35 lb and up to 32"
- Parent's tray with cup holders and storage keeps your essentials nearby
- Child’s belly bar with cup holder to keep baby satisfied while strolling
- Stroller easily folds down in one-step into a compact fold for on-the-go convenience
Chicco Cortina CX Travel System, Iron
- Key Fit car seat clicks easily and securely into Cortina CX stroller
- Fully-reclining seat with 8 positions and Memory Recline.Front Wheel Diameter: 6.75 inches. Rear Wheel Diameter: 7.5 inches
- One-hand fold and parent tray with cup holder and storage and compartment
- 3-position height-adjustable handle for mom or dad. Open dimensions: 34.25 x 20.75 x 44 inches. Folded dimensions: 42 x 21 x 20 inches
- Large storage basket for toys, snacks and other baby essentials. Children up to 50 lbs.
- Includes the Cortina CX Stroller, KeyFit 30 Car Seat, and KeyFit Base.
- Car Seat conforms to FMVSS 213
- Cortina recommended from birth to 36 months, KeyFit30 from 4 to 30 lbs, and KeyFit 30 Infant Insert frpm 4 to 11 lbs
Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Travel System | Includes Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller and SnugRide SnugLock 30 Infant Car Seat
- 9 Ways to Ride: Includes infant car seat carrier, bassinet, calf support, and toddler seat modes
- Click any Graco infant car seat directly into the frame or seat with a secure one-step attachment
- Reclining seat converts to an infant bassinet for on-the-go comfort for baby in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Toddler seat can sit both rear- and forward-facing for your growing child.
- Includes Graco's SnugRide SnugLock 30 Infant Car Seat, for rear-facing infants from 4-30 lb and up to 30"
- Adjustable calf support grows with your child, allowing you to find the most comfortable position
- One-hand, self-standing fold makes storing easy for parents
- Toddler seat includes a removable child's tray with cup holders for no-fuss stroller entry
- Parent's tray offers a place to store keys and drinks with 2 cup holders and a storage compartment
- Locking front swivel wheel provides maximum control
Best Family Photographers in Boston
Boston offers a wide variety of photography options, with several award winning photographers waiting to capture family memories with a camera lens.
A multitude of photographic experiences awaits both parents, and expecting parents in Boston. Unique and intriguing backdrops, locales, and enhancements are available with children's photographers in the Boston area. Photography sessions for expectant parents are a growing trend, that special time of a parent's life is captured on film, to be inserted in the front of baby books. Boston photography options include the standard shots for special occasions, such as graduation, and for holiday cards, to extravagant keepsake group photos.
Award winning photographer, Paul Swift offers a full service studio, as well as remote shoots around the Boston area. Paula Swift Photography is located just outside of Boston in Framingham. Swift specializes in newborn, child, baby, pregnancy, family, and senior portraits. Prior to becoming a parent herself, Swift worked for ten years as a photojournalist for the Worcester Telegram and Gazette.
"I started my studio when my children came along, as a means to continue what I love to do, and be able to spend as much time with them as possible," Swift stated. I bring my experience as a photojournalist to each session. I like to capture the expected and the unexpected and love to turn those moments into unique portraits that families treasure. Its not the cheesy grins or everyone looking at the camera smiling that sells. Its those moments that tell the story of the child and who they truely or the family's dynamics that is being hung on clients walls. Even in my maternity studio sessions I try to capture the fleeting moments. I had recent maternity session took place in my studio where a mother and her 2 young daughters were wrapped in a beautiful red cloth. The idea was to get the girls to look up at mom or her belly. The image that I captured was of the oldest daughter pointing at my mom's belly while the younger one peered down at her own belly; mimicking mom. That was the shot I loved and mom did too. It was such a sweet moment and passed very quickly...one shot and she was onto looking up at mom. Where some photographer's would stress over getting the shot they had in mind I hope to get something else and hope for it.
"A child walking down a path with his hand in back pocket, 2 sisters dancing on a mill stone before their session started, parents raising their giggling 6 month old into the air, a little girl holding onto her teddy bear during what she thought was a break in the session. One thing I learned during my days a staff newspaper photographer was to arrive early and stay late. Some of my favorite images happen during those times when children and families think I am just testing out my lights or getting a light reading. The times when they let their guards down," Swift continued.
Some of the most popular portrait locations Swift utilizes in Boston are the Metro west section of the city, Worcester County, and the Cape Cod Beaches. Swift's worked has been featured in local, national, international publications. Awards Swift has received include: National Press Photographer's Association, New England Press Photographer's Association, New England News Editors Association, Worcester Ad Club, and a finalist for a Pulitzer price for her coverage of the Worcester Warehouse Fire in 1999. Swift is also a member of the Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts, American Child Photographers Charity Guild, Think Pink Photography Organization, and the International Registry of Children's Photographers.
Swift's rates vary per session style, and location. An outdoor lifestyle portrait within forty miles of Framingham for up to four individuals is $350. In studio maternity sessions for up to four individuals is $300, location shots begin at $350. Swift's services also include bringing her studio to the homes of clients for rates beginning at $450. A newborn in studio session for newborns up to three weeks of age, are $425, and include one digital image for birth announcements. Additional session styles and fees can be found by viewing Swift Photography's website. Each session includes up to one and a half hours of shooting time, with forty to fifty proofs being provided for viewing within fourteen days of the session. Swift Photography can be contact by calling 508-405-1816, or by visiting www.paulaswift.com
Boston Baby Photos also offers a full range of services geared to Boston parents. Photographer Jessica McDaniel works her magic behind the camera in the homes of clients. McDaniel is also a mother, who has parlayed her love of photography into a career, which suits her lifestyle as a parent. Boston Baby Photos is located outside of Boston in Milton. Services offered by Boston Baby Photos include sessions, which focus on baby, family, maternity, parent, and child, and twins. Standard in home portrait sessions with one or two children are $300. A twenty percent discount is offered to return customers.
"I started my own business about five years ago, after prompting from friends," McDaniel remarked. "I was always taking photos for friends and family, and decided to turn my hobby into a business."
Session price includes travel time, at least an hour of photography, online access to proofs, a slideshow of photos, which is available for purchase. McDaniel travels up to twenty miles from Milton at no additional charge. Boston Baby Photos can be contacted by calling 617-501-6078, or by viewing www.boston-baby-photos.com website.
"I like to focus on the interaction and emotions during a shoot. Photos taken which will freeze in time a memory, not just a head shot at a certain age or event," McDaniel stated. "Utilizing black and white photos increases the emphasis on the subject, and emotions, without being distracted by a lot of background."
Bryce Vickmark Family Photography is located in the Boston suburb of Wayland. Vickmark has been a professional photography since 1997. The studio focuses on capturing children and families in their natural surroundings, as well as the inner personalities of subjects with the camera lens. Bryce Vickmark Family Photography also offers Bar Mitzvah portrait sessions. Location session charges are typically #350, and include a pre-session consultation, and online proof ordering. Vickmark will travel within 15 miles of Boston for photo sessions. Special packages include "Baby's First Year" multiple session package for $1,200, and an in hospital birth portrait session for $350. Additional information regarding Bryce Vickmark Family Photography can be found by calling 617.448.6758 or via email at email@example.com.
"I will sit down and sing a song with a 2 year boy who refuses to let me take his photo, with in minutes he will be singing and dancing as I raise my lens to capture him. At the end of that session he was asking me to come back tomorrow. I tell parents when they book a lifestyle photo session with Paula Swift Photography to come stress free that day," Swift shared about her photography style. "Worry about the clothing and then let it all go into the hands of my cameras and my eyes. Even high school seniors and engagement sessions become a bit unexpected...pulling a chair out of my studio to a local field to capture the natural beauty of a 17 yr old or having a couple sit in the grass and kiss as I just focus on their feet. Its about capturing those relaxed moments and using unique angles. You will find me laying on my belly ( even when I was 5 months pregnant with my 3rd) or standing in water at the ocean to capture the unexpected.One of the most unexpected captures was last summer on July 7, 2020 I was photographing a family with 3 yr old twins and their 6yr old brother..they were playing along the beach in Kittery Point, Maine when a ship passed by. The boys stopped and yelled its a pirate ship..I stepped back and got down low as they watched this ship pass by. It was my lucky day...a beautiful image and awesome moment. Mom later said they loved to watch the ships pass by their beach...a moment she will remember her boys doing that I captured. Perfect!"
Additional children's photographers in Boston include: Teya Photos - www.teyaphotos.com Jane McDonough - www.janemphotography.com, Claudia Gustafson - www.claudiaphotography.com, Lynwood Studios www.bostonparentzone.com, Hilsenrath Photography -www.hilsenrathphotography.com, O'Connell Photography, www.whiteoconnellphoto.com, Laura Imbeault Photography - www.imbeaultphotography.com, Natural Exposures Photography - www.naturalexposuresphotography.com, Cathleen Broderick Photography - www.cahtleenbroderick.com, Sublime Photo Art - www.sublimephotoart.com, Head's Up Photos -www.party.pop.com/vendors, Paul Gladstone Photography - www.Paul_Gladstone_Photography.com, Glenhirst Photography - www.glenhirstphotography.com, Bobbie Bush - www.bobbiebush.com, Julia Zhogina - www.juliastudio.com, Maureen Ford Photography - www.maureenford.blogspot.com, MA Commercial and Editorial Photography - www.macommercialphotography.com, Nancy Gould Photography - www.nancygould.com, Children's Photographers Directory - www.creationstreamstudios.com, Jamie Mammano - www.artmam.net, Gretje Ferguson Photography - www.bostoncentral.com, Mel Snyder Boston Photography Center - www.photomeetup.com, Day Light Pix - www.daylightpix.com
Sources used for this article include: Paula Swift, Jessica McDaniel, Bryce Vickmark Photography website, and Google search engine.