Best Travel Tennis Shoes in 2021
Easy Spirit womens Traveltime Clog White/Light Blue 7.5 M US
LONGCHAO Golf Shoes Bag Sport Bag - Travel Shoes Case Carry Tote Bag for Sport Golf Tennis and Other Accessories (Black)
- The Golf shoe bag allows you to conveniently carry your shoes and other golf accessories
- Constructed of durable 600D polyester fabric that is meant to last
- The shoe tote includes side zipper pockets are perfect for tees, golf balls, ball markers, socks, keys, wallet, phone, etc
- The travel shoe box with Zipper, Handle design is more relaxed. Also use it to carry and travel with your shoes for work - dress shoes, heels, etc.
- Shoe bag fits shoes up to a men's size 14. Size: 24 (W) x 35 (L) x 11 (H) (cm)
Skechers Men's Equalizer Persistent Slip-On Sneaker, Black, 11.5 M US
- Memory foam insole
- Shock absorbing FlexSole lightweight midsole
adidas Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, black/black/white, 6 Medium US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot
adidas Women's Cloudfoam QT Racer Xpressive-Contemporary Cloadfoam Running Sneakers Shoes, White/Shock Pink/White, 6 Medium US
- Sleek running-inspired shoes packed with comfort
- Women's-specific fit; Lace closure
- Breathable mesh upper with neoprene on the midfoot and heel
- Cushioned Cloudfoam unitsole; Lightweight feel
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,taupe,9 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
JOOMRA Women Walking Tennis Shoes Purple Lightweight for Gym Street Daily Travel Breathable Comfortable Sport Fashion Athletic Sneakers Size 10
- Newly developed 3D Woven upper features and intricate grid pattern designed to move with your feet
- Shoes tongue with integrated collar offer exceptional fit and all-day comfort in a sleek, low cut silhouette.
- Lace-up closure connected through hidden eyelets,Slip-on construction with back pull-tab.
- Inspired by the shape of a feather, the outsole incorporates natural motion flex grooves that react to every movement.
- This style shoes is designed for casual activities like running and jogging, walking. The mesh upper will keep your feet cool while you exercise.
Roxy Women's Bayshore Slip on Shoe Sneaker, White, 7
- Textile upper with elasticisized top line with embroidered or printed heel detail
- Roxy flag label
- Knotted cotton laces
- Memory foam padded canvas insole with graphic print
- Terry cloth lining
- Flexible TPR injected outsole with molded arch detail
JOOMRA Men's Fashion Sneakers for Walking Jogging Travel Lace High Top Cushion Blade Casual Athletic Tennis Shoes Black Size 12
- Premium synthetic leather upper.Walk the vegan walk through this shoe
- High top shoes style, attached ankle closely, and improve shoes wrapping performance
- CLassic color matching designed,Black&Red&Blue,Full of youth and passion
- Blade rubber outsole with its distinct visual appeal,comfortable and well wear-resistant
- The shoes offers a design that's functional and aesthetically driven.with the handcrafted feel of leather at the toe and heel, Accented by leather overlays,The lacing system is engineered to give extra stability. The long tongue adds a safety, energised feel.
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, Overcast/White/Heather, 7.5 M US
- Midsole Cushioning: These New Balance sneakers feature a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and provides a responsive ride for comfortable all-day wear
- Underfoot Comfort: With an NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert that offers a plush feel with every step, this everyday shoe for women was made for wearing anywhere and everywhere
- Sleek Design and Supportive Fit: Stay comfortable and stylish as you go about your day with the contemporary bootie design. The bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Lightweight Feel: The modern, eye-catching upper on these cross-trainers uses mesh and synthetic materials for a super lightweight feel that helps keep you light on your feet
- Find Your Ideal Style: The FuelCore Nergize sneaker is available in a range of colors to suit your personal taste and preferences for easy, no-fuss styling you can dress up or down with ease
Top 21 Travel Games for the Car -Part Two
If you have a list of games you can play, especially if you are planning a driving holiday that includes lengthy road trips, you will be a step ahead when the inevitable whining and 'are we there yet?' questions begin.
11. Dictionary Game
Another word game, but it's the perfect time when there are no other distractions except the passing scenery. Just pick out an unusual word from the dictionary, and everyone has to write out their own definition. All the definitions are read out, and everyone has to guess which is correct. The results are hilarious as wrong meanings are guessed, and the actual definition is finally read out. Allocate a point to whoever gets their meaning guessed.
Always bring a pack of cards when you are travelling. Not only is this much loved card game a no brainer, and easily played with most travelling partners, there are adaptations to make it more exciting. Instead of Snap, you can say a different word..or you can say Snap, then a new word every time to help test your memory. Inevitably, you will then remember another card game and time will fly before you know it. It's a good idea to bring a travel table for games such as this.
Everyone knows how to play scrabble. Hunt around for a magnetic travel scrabble version, which will be a worthwhile investment in family fun. This will give you at least an hour of enjoyment during your journey. It would not be recommended to bring a non magnetised game, as the pieces will inevitably become lost. Another game you can play with scrabble is to make up as many words as you can by a designated time limit. Its quicker and just as much fun.
14. Scissors Paper Rock
This has to be included seeing as it is played all around the world. Do we even need an explanation? Just say 'Scissors Paper Rock' and then your hands will either seal your fate or your victory. Scissors is two fingers extended out and three enclosed. Paper is hand outstretched, and Rock is hand in a fist. If both players have the same then you start again. Scissors and Rock means Rock wins as scissors are blunt. Paper and Rock wins as Paper covers rock. You can go on and on. It's a lot of fun especially when you get faster.
15. Mobile Phone Games
It's the century we're living in now, every second person has a mobile, and they all have games on them. So if your mobile is up and running why not let someone have a few contests on the games panel. These are addictive so you may need a time limit depending on how many phones are owned.
How well do you know each other? Depending on the age range of everyone in the vehicle you each take turns asking someone a question about themselves. Then, after about ten or so questions have been asked, you have to repeat as many answers as you can remember. You will learn a lot about each other, especially with questions such as, 'Where were you born?' and 'where did you go to school?' Find out who in the car has been listening as inevitably someone will remember all the questions that were asked.
17. Tongue Twisters
Try out as many tongue twisters as you can, and make your own up. This is lots of fun for the whole family. You can even buy board games with tongue twisters already printed up on cards. (ie Tongue Tangle) Just bring the cards with you when you have run out of other ways to fill in the time.
18. Art attack
This is a great way to make the most of the passing scenery. You may discover a budding artist or two as you appreciate each other's artwork. Allocated five or ten minutes to sketch the first thing you see out of the window. It could be a simple sketch of a tree or a bridge. When the time is up everyone has to show each other their drawings. Another game is one person starts their drawing, and others have to be the first to guess what it is. Children will love the chance to become creative especially if you buy them a small sketchbook. This is ideal for any age group.
19. Sing A Longs
This list would not be complete without Sing A Longs. Use the radio / CD player for backup as you try to remember favourite songs and their lyrics. Another great idea is to surf the local radio stations until you come up with a song you like. Every person gets to choose a song the rest of the group has to listen to. Make up your own words to the tunes. You'll find after this you will be humming the rest of the trip.
20. Memory Game
Find a number of small items around the car or next stop,ie bandaid, coin, phone etc and place them all on a tray or travel bench so everyone (except the driver) can memorize them. Then cover them with a towel or cloth. Everyone then has to write down as many items as they can remember. The winner is the person who has remembered the most items.
21. Travel Diary
Although it is not a game, it is an essential item if your child can write, and also for anyone who likes to record special holiday moments. In my case I wouldn't leave home without one. Encourage them to stick in whatever they want, even entry passes or flowers. On one of our family trips my daughter wrote three pages on how bored she was! At the end of the trip, photos and pictures collected along the way are included, and you have lasting hand written travel memories.
Jenny Brewer is a travel agent whose passion is writing. After spending her leisure time writing time writing childrens stories, she now enjoys writing about travel destinations. For more of her articles visit Car Hire Australia