Best Travel Toys in 2021
Sensory Fidget Toys Set, 25 Pcs., Stress Relief and Anti-Anxiety Tools Bundle for Kids and Adults, Marble and Mesh, Pack of Squeeze Balls, Soybean Squeeze, Flippy Chain, Liquid Motion Timer & More
Polly Pocket Pocket World Flamingo Floatie Compact with Surprise Reveals, Micro Dolls & Accessories [Amazon Exclusive]
- Shaped like a pink flamingo, the Polly Pocket Pocket World Flamingo Floatie Compact opens to a themed world that is the splashiest of fun featuring Polly and Lila dolls, a water area to float in, hot tub with chairs to hang out, tropical waterfall area and diving board.
- Compact also features secret reveals: turn the flamingo neck to create a wave pool; flip the purple area with towel to reveal a hot tub; open a door to reveal a changing area; and open another door to peek into Polly doll's bedroom.
- Polly and Lila dolls each have their own floaties to float in the pool.
- In the waterfall area, place Polly or Lila in the actual waterfall and turn it so they are really immersed in the waterfall!
- The Flamingo Floatie compact is small enough to take anywhere, anytime for the splashiest of Polly Pocket adventures.
- Includes Polly Pocket Pocket World Flamingo Floatie Compact with secret reveals, micro Polly and Lila dolls, two floaties and a sticker sheet.
Colorforms Travel Set - Daniel Tiger
- MESS-FREE PLAY ANYWHERE - This fold-out, double-sided play set holds the re-stickable Colorforms pieces with a resealable closure for easy storage and clean up on the go
- COLORFORMS STICK LIKE MAGIC! No cutting, no glue, no mess. Peel & stick pieces let you play over and over again, a new adventure every time!
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - Enjoy classic Colorforms play anywhere with your favorite characters from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood! Mix and match the pieces for playtime fun with Daniel, Miss Katerina and friends! This double-sided play set stores the re-stickable pieces with a resealable closure for mess-free play on the go
- SET INCLUDES - 72 re-stickable Colorforms pieces, fold-up & resealable, and 2-sided play scenes
- RECOMMENDED for ages 3 and up
FoxMind, Last One Lost, Tactile Logic Travel Game for Kids, Family, and Friends - Yellow
- REMAKE OF THE CLASSIC LAST MOUSE LOST - Same classic game, now with a fresh new look and available in 3 vibrant colors! The object of the game is to be the player who, by thinking ahead, forces their opponent to press down the last bubble on the board.
- EASY TO LEARN AND FAST TO PLAY - Recommended for players 5 years and up. On a player's turn, they select a row and press down any number of bubbles. The opponent then presses down any unpressed bubbles in the desired row of their choice. The player that is left to press the last bubble on the board loses the round. Once a match is over, simply flip over the board to start another round. No setup time and no pieces to arrange or lose.
- PLAY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Last One Lost has no loose or noise-making pieces, making it great for playing in a car, bus, or plane, in a restaurant or at school. It's also water-resistant, so you can play while camping or at the beach!
- HYGIENIC – This logic game is washable, you can use warm or hot water with soap and rinse it well.
- INVENT YOUR OWN GAME - The game board is full of possibilities, so get your creative juices flowing and invent your own game rules. Don't forget to share your new creations with us!
LiKee Wooden Pattern Blocks Animals Jigsaw Puzzle Sorting and Stacking Games Montessori Educational Toys for Toddlers Kids Boys Girls Age 3+ Years Old (36 Shape Pieces& 60 Design Cards in Iron Box)
- Watch Your Child’s Imagination Come to Life: The LIKEE pattern block set contains 36 wooden pieces and 60 pattern cards including animals, vehicles etc., kids can try to build what is shown on the cards or create their own designs, great for developing spatial awareness, color & shape recognition, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving!
- Make Learning Fun: Do your kids feel bored when drawing in the traditional way? Let’s try this, it will spark their interest, foster their creativity and fine motor skill development while they learn to sort the wooden pieces by shape and color and make patterns.
- Keeps Your Kids Quiet & Engaged in a Good Way: Eager to give your child a break from playing silly games on a tablet or watching videos on TV? Give them this toy that will keep them happy and entertained for hours, while you have hours of peace and quiet to do whatever you need to do.
- Play Together with Your Children: The 60 pattern cards could be used as “sight words” flashcards, you can do the flashcard game with your child, or just pick one card randomly and let them build what is shown in the pattern. You will have a great time with your child and you both will grow closer.
- Makes a Great Gift: Kids will love this pattern puzzle and will love you for it. It is nontoxic, well crafted, which makes it a present parents can love too! Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers age 3+ years old;
Wellchild Magnetic Drawing Board for Toddlers,Travel Size Toddlers Toys A Etch Toddler Sketch Colorful Erasable with One Carry Bag Magnet Pen and Three Stampers
- Toddler Toys for Girls Boys- Magnetic drawing board for boys girls age of 3 4 5 6,smooth edges and the magnetic pen with a string, so kids won't lose it easily, multifunction educational learning toys
- Erasable Magnetic Drawing Board- Upgraded magnetic sketch pad with 4 colored zones green/blue/yellow/red, durable and smooth magnetic earser, can be earse easily
- Durable Quality Material- Non-BPA material toddler toys for girls boys, three different shaped stampers, each board comes with one carry bag, suitable for playing at home and outdoor travelling
- Suitable Size Kid Toys - Frame dimensions: 10.4 X 7.5 inch, Drawing screen dimensions: 5.90 X 4.1 inch, with an easy-carry handle, kids can carry it everywhere by themselves
- Gifts Toys for 3 4 5 Year Old Girls Boys- The sketching pad is lightweight and convenient, allows your kids to practice drawing and writing,exploring child's creativity, toys gifts for Birthday, Easter Day, Christmas Day, New Year
Crayola Pip Squeaks Washable Markers Set, Gift For Kids, Ages 4, 5, 6, 7
- CRAYOLA MINI MARKER SET: Includes 25 washable Pip-Squeaks markers and 40 sheets of paper in a durable travel case.
- WASHABLE MARKERS: These mini markers for kids are washable from skin and most washable clothing.
- TRAVEL COLORING KIT: Coloring paper and kids’ markers all fit nicely inside this convenient Crayola art case so that your little one has something fun to do wherever they go.
- GIFT FOR GIRLS & BOYS: Kids love to color, especially when they have a variety of bright colors to choose from, which this Pip squeaks coloring set nicely provides.
- SAFE & NONTOXIC: Ideal markers for kids, 4 & up.
Crayola Baby Shark Wonder Pages Mess Free Coloring Gift, Kids Indoor Activities at Home
- COLOR WONDER SET: Contains 18 Baby Shark Coloring Pages and 5 Color Wonder Markers.
- MESS FREE COLORING: Colors appear only on special Color Wonder Paper, not on skin, clothing, or carpets!
- ORGANIZED & TRAVEL-FRIENDLY: Folder style packaging works as reusable storage for your coloring pages and markers
- COLOR WONDER SUPPLIES: Works with all Color Wonder paints, markers, and stamps
- BABY SHARK CHARACTERS: Great for kids who love the Baby Shark song. Play the music while they color away!
Wikki Stix Traveler Playset
- TRAVEL COMPANION – All of your favorite Wikki Stix fun in a convenient, bright red carrying case for imaginative play during travel.
- TONS OF FUN – This package includes 144 Wikki Stix for tons of fun.
- INSPIRATION INCLUDED – Includes 12-page activity book of ideas and illustrations. Sure to spark creativity in any child! Also includes two mini play Paks with connect-the-dot activities.
- QUIET PLAY – Wikki Stix offer clean, quiet, hands-on and engaging play for any occasion—at school, in the doctor’s office, in the car, or on the plane.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN – This product is made with non-toxic food grade wax and hand knitting yarn.
School Zone - Hidden Pictures Around the World Workbook - Ages 5 and Up, Hidden Objects, Hidden Picture Puzzles, Geography, Global Awareness, and More (School Zone Activity ZoneÂ® Workbook Series)
- SCHOOL ZONE-Preschool Workbook
- This package contains one 32 page workbook with a lesson page that builds on the previous pages, building the knowledge and confidence of the young student with simple instructions and fun illustrations
- Learning couldn't be easier
- Available in a variety of comparison, counting, sounds, recognition lessons and more: each sold separately
- Made in USA
Top Five Tips for Travel Safety and Convenience for the Best Vacations
Copies of all important papers are essential..
Travel today is a lot more complicated then it used to be and seems to get even worse with all the added security and uncertainty that you face with each departure. I just wanted to share a few of my tips that hopefully will make your travels a bit less stressful in the long run..
Ok, so your bags are all packed...you've followed all the new rules about what liquids to take and have them in the right sized containers and amounts, anything you want to bring that may be questionable upon boarding your flight is in your bag that will be checked in.
More New Rules: most airlines now have luggage weight restrictions, so when packing check with your airlines as to how much your bag can weigh before they charge you for extra poundage..for example, JetBlue and American will charge $20 if your bag weighs over 50 lbs ands the price goes up at certain weight intervals...also don't bother locking your suitcase unless you have the specified locks approved by the TSA, therefore never put anything valuable in your checked in bag..
You've made all the arrangements to care for your pets and plants, your newspapers and mail will be taken care of.
So it's time to head out for that vacation you've planned for all year...But first, there are a few more necessary but very important things that had to be done to insure a more worry free trip.
First and foremost:
Make two copies of all your important documents: Passport, airline tickets, credit and debit cards, driver's license, health insurance cards, and numbers of your traveler's checks with the emergency contact phone numbers listed on the backs of all those items. I use my scanner and it is so easy, not only do I have copies in my computer files but I printed the copies that come with me directly from the scanner. If you don't have a scanner you can do it by hand or go to one of those stores that can copy them for you.
Always leave one copy at home or with someone you trust and include the phone numbers to call to report a loss.
Give the other copy to your travel companion, so someone else on your trip has them close by. Or, if traveling alone, put them in another location away from your originals.
Leave a copy of your itinerary, with phone numbers, with your home contact.
Get a money belt or and some kind stash pocket, one that goes around your neck or around your waist, under your clothes, for your cash, passport and credit cards... There are so many different types of items like that on the market now...My husband has a small leather wallet that loops on the inside of his belt, and is worn under his clothes. My favorite items are my travel vests, they have multiple pockets, one, on the inside, with zippers that nobody could get to, unless it was ripped off. Those photographers' vests are handy also...I've seen them selling in Travel Smith and Magellan catalogues as well as online.
Bring only jewelry you won't mind losing. Why call attention yourself with a lot of bling... Leave all other credit cards and unessential stuff at home. Try not to carry a lot of cash. Traveler's checks, though a bit passé, are still honored in most places and for some reason my favorite way of bringing along some extra money to spend safely. You will need ID to use them though.
Check your credit/debit cards as well as your ATM cards. Find out if your particular ATM card will work in Europe or wherever you will be.... Or, if getting cash from your credit card will work in those other countries. Be sure to find out if you will need authorization before you go. If you do then arrange for that in advance... fine out from your credit card company what number to call in what country, if you need to report a lost or stolen card. If that company does not have such a number, leave that card at home. And take the ones that do.
Check your medical insurance. What will it cover in the countries of your itinerary and what doesn't it cover and find out their contact numbers in an emergency. Write down whatever information you've been given and get the person's name who gave you the info. Bring all your prescriptions in their original containers with the labels in your name...also if you take vitamins or any other medications bring their original containers too...I once had a problem with some vitamin C and other plain looking vitamins I had with me in a Ziploc bag...
If you will be driving find out what the rules of the road are and whether you will need an international drivers license, what your insurance covers and how much, and, if your companion will be able to drive as well. Ask the car rental company and or your insurance company, get it in writing if you can...Some credit cards have there own policies...It never hurts to ask and knowledge is your best tool if anything should go wrong.
Hotel reservations: Always, and I repeat, always bring with you a copy of the confirmation letter you received from the travel agent, hotel chain or online travel service. Wherever you negotiated the price of your room. I am still of the old school when it comes to travel, I like to speak to someone on the phone so I always ask that they send me a confirmation either in the mail or e-mail... Over the years I have had a few times, upon arrival or checkout, when I was told the price of the room was different than what I had been quoted on the phone. Once, when checking into a hotel in London we were told our reservation started the following night and they had a full house. Had I not had a confirmation letter there would have been nothing I could do... But, in that case, they found a hotel nearby with a hotel room for us for that night.. Our hotel was full but because I had that letter they had to find us lodging for the night. The next day, with great apologies, they upgraded us to a suite...Another time, again in Great Britain, but this time in Edinburgh Scotland, I had a reservation in a small hotel which, at that time, was managed by the Hilton hotel chain...I had a great rate for the room that I received through the Hilton Honors 800 phone reservation number. When we were checking out our bill said we owed them over $200 a night for our 4 night stay.. My quoted price had been $109 a night. The desk clerk said that was impossible, rooms never were that low. Luckily, I had brought with me the confirmation letter I had received from Hilton.. The look on her face was a picture of pure surprise and a bit of indignation, but upon conferring with the hotel manager there was nothing they could do but honor our quoted price.....Funny thing, that hotel is no longer under the banner of Hilton hotels!
The same applies when traveling domestically, always have documented proof of hotel reservation dates, price quotes, and whatever arrangements or room configurations you might have requested when making your reservations.
You should always have written copies of car rental rates and specified type of car you negotiated for... whatever you might need to assure you of less hassles upon your arrival.
My favorite theme and best tip...GET IT IN WRITING!
These simple yet very important steps could make the world of difference in dealing with any situation, should one come up, with a lot less aggravation and stress. Not that the worst will happen, but you have to be prepared in any event.
Travel had become a lot more complicated these days, but hopefully, following these steps can lessen and alleviate some of the worry and leave you free to enjoy the adventures and pleasures that are ahead of you.
When you don't have to worry about all those little things and remember to be a bit diligent wherever you are, there is no reason why a fun filled vacation isn't just around the corner.