Best Travel Toys For 2 Year Old Boy in 2021
SLHFPX LOFEE Doodle Board Gift for 1-5 Year Old Boy, Sketching Pad Boys Toys Age 2-5 Birthday Present for 1-3 Year Old Girl Toy 2-5 Year Old Girl-Boy Small Travel Toys for Kids Magna Doodle
deMoca Quiet Book for Toddlers - Montessori Basic Skills Activity - Soft Travel Toy & Educational Busy Book for 2 3 Year Old Boys & Girls + Zipper Bag (Red)
- ✔️ NO LOSING PARTS – All pieces are tethered to the activity book. Features 9 Montessori toddler activities, helps kids natural learning through play. Pleasant baby cloth book touch and feel, yet durable and sturdy sensory toy
- ✔️ MONTESSORI TOY – Montessori toys for toddlers with 9 Quiet Time activities to focus on like matching the velcro colored shapes, to practice on buckle toy, telling time and others
- ✔️ TRAVEL TOY – Car activities & airplane activities travel toys for toddlers that will keep your kids busy on long journeys. Toddler travel activities full of real challenges, soft & easy to carry while exploring the world
- ✔️ EDUCATIONAL TOY – Educational toys for 2 year olds and older toddler learning books. Preschool learning activities for quiet play and develop their fine motor skills toys
- ✔️ MACHINE WASHABLE – deMoca Busy Book also suitable as sensory toys for autistic children, comes with a zippered washing bag to keep the toddler travel toys always clean, retaining its shape and quality.
HABA Town Maze Magnetic Game Developmental STEM Activity Encourages Fine Motor Skills & Color Recognition with Roundabout, Roadblock and Fun City Theme
- The colorful balls are trying to find their way home to their matching garage - But they need your help navigating the city!
- Slide the magnetic wand over the plastic cover to guide the spheres along the intersecting tracks. Watch out! - Some of the roadways are blocked!
- One of the roadblocks must be guided along a track to move it out of the way. The other one can be rotated to allow one spere through at a time.
- Board measures 10" x 8.75". Magnetic wand tethered to game-board by string - Features storage slot on side of board.
- This STEM toy helps to develop fine motor dexterity, visual spatial skills, counting and color-learning with one fun activity. Suitable for Ages 2 and up.
3 Bees & Me Airplane Toys - Set of 4 Toy Airplanes for Boys and Girls - Fun Toys for Toddlers & Kids
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT for every preschool boy and girl - Kids LOVE this fun airplane toy playset and will love you for it!
- BEST VALUE - Why pay extra for separate toy airplanes when you can get this popular 4 planes in 1 collection today?
- BEST TRAVEL TOYS - Going on a plane trip? These toys make traveling by airplane or car fun for your toddler or child AND you!
- SAFE FOR KIDS & THE ENVIRONMENT – safe for kids these plane toys are certified bpa free, lead free and phthalate free; these air planes are built to last!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Order this plane toy set toys today 100% Risk Free. 60 Day Return on all 3 Bees and Me toys. We stand behind our airplane toys!
Slide and Find - Trucks
Buckle Toys - Bizzy Square
- BUCKLES - 6 child-friendly buckles in a variety of clasp styles
- DEVELOPMENT – Helps toddlers develop fine motor skills, cognitive skills, hand eye coordination, problem solving
- ENGAGING – Easy glide zipper pocket; Numbered peek-a-boo flaps engage child to find hidden animals
- COLORS - Playful bright plush with vibrant colored straps, and buckles to hold child's attention
- SIZE - 6 by 6 inches; Perfect for small hands and to clip on a stroller, diaper bag, shopping cart, high chair, car seat
Toddler Busy Board - Montessori Sensory Board for Toddlers - Develops Basic Skills and Fine Motor Skills - Learn to Dress Toys for 1 2 3 4 Year Old Kids - Learning Toy for Airplane or Car Travel
- Montessori inspired toddler busy board to promote hands-on learning, basic skills and fine motor development
- Designed for kids by parents, this PATENT-PENDING sensory board features 9 buckles, ties and buttons
- Soft felt wool board measures 11x12.5in and weighs just 0.4lbs making it an ideal activity for travel, including car and airplane
- Great gift for toddlers and older kids to provide a sensory experience for a wide range of developmental levels
- Buckles and buttons are designed to have varying difficulty levels, so toddlers will enjoy the challenge of puzzles or use it as a repetitive soothing activity
OFUN Dinosaur Backpack Preschool, 12'' Toddler Backpack for Boys, Little Girls Backpack Dinosaur Toys Bag, Waterproof
- DINOSAUR BACKPACK FOR KIDS: Fit for 2- 6 Year Old. Open mouth design and 3D dinosaur themed backpack is super cool and adorable. Holiday/Birthday/Christmas gift for kids 2 3 4 5 6 7 years old, as a dinosaur gift for kids, Christmas presents, preschool/school bag, bookbag, toys bag or lunch bag.Your little dinosaur enthusiast will feel right at home with this dino backpack.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, WASHABLE, BREATHABLE: Only 0.5lbs. Lightweight backpack for school and adjustable padded straps greatly ease the pressure on shoulders. Handwash prefer while machine-wash available, too. The lining on the back is mesh so it allows air to circulate and help reduce sweat for long time use.
- DINOSAUR TOYS BAG: Dino Backpack. BPA free, Phthalate free and PVC free, SGS test passed.
- BACKPACK FOR BOYS GIRLS: Size: 10.4x9.3x3.5inch /28.5x25x9.5cm. Large capacity for kids, another pocket with zipper for extra storage. Roomy main compartment to store books, dinosaur eggs, pencils, dinosaur toys, snacks and water bottle.
- DURABLE ZIPPER & ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: The zipper of this toddler backpack are rubber coated so it is durable and easy to use. If you are looking for toys dinosaurs for boys girls, choose this backpack for kids on the go.
LiKee Wooden Pattern Blocks Animals Jigsaw Puzzle Sorting and Stacking Games Montessori Educational Toys for Toddlers Kids Boys Girls Age 3+ Years Old (36 Shape Pieces& 60 Design Cards in Iron Box)
- Watch Your Child’s Imagination Come to Life: The LIKEE pattern block set contains 36 wooden pieces and 60 pattern cards including animals, vehicles etc., kids can try to build what is shown on the cards or create their own designs, great for developing spatial awareness, color & shape recognition, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving!
- Make Learning Fun: Do your kids feel bored when drawing in the traditional way? Let’s try this, it will spark their interest, foster their creativity and fine motor skill development while they learn to sort the wooden pieces by shape and color and make patterns.
- Keeps Your Kids Quiet & Engaged in a Good Way: Eager to give your child a break from playing silly games on a tablet or watching videos on TV? Give them this toy that will keep them happy and entertained for hours, while you have hours of peace and quiet to do whatever you need to do.
- Play Together with Your Children: The 60 pattern cards could be used as “sight words” flashcards, you can do the flashcard game with your child, or just pick one card randomly and let them build what is shown in the pattern. You will have a great time with your child and you both will grow closer.
- Makes a Great Gift: Kids will love this pattern puzzle and will love you for it. It is nontoxic, well crafted, which makes it a present parents can love too! Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers age 3+ years old;
Battat â€“ Hide & Seek Alphabet Pop-Up â€“ 50 Shapes Colors Letters Numbers â€“ Learning Toys for Toddlers â€“ Phthalates & Bpa Free
- 50 pop-up buttons and 50 colorful flaps that pop open! surprises and Smiles await behind every flap.
- Learn all about letters, numbers, shapes and colors, while having fun! 1 cat, 2 Cats, 3 Cats, 4 Cats! you did it! use it as a memory game! what’s hiding under the circle again?
- A sturdy alphabet board, that’s built to last. This one’s a keeper with its sturdy design. Educational and fun, it will be passed on from one child to the other.
- Push a button to discover a colorful illustration. M for Mitten and v for violin! flap opens with a soft “clackety” sound that kids will love.
- Road trip friendly! play and learn in the car, at the park or during Sunday dinners at grandma’s! just grab the handle and go!
- Learn lower and uppercase letters with this table top alphabet game. Lower case letter appears when you push the flap open, while the uppercase ones are visible at all time, on top of the flap.
- Encourage early learning and develop better motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- This alphabet toy is recommended for 3 years +
- Dimensions – this learning toy is approximately 13" (Large) x 11.6” (W) x 1.5" (H).
- Trustworthy – Battat is a family-owned company, established in 1897.
Playing to Win: iPod Travel Games May Enhance Children's Verbal Intelligence
Children's verbal intelligence and creative abilities may be increased by playing travel games supplied by an Apple iPhone app, according to Dr. Todd Greenwood, game expert with a PhD in Instructional Systems Design from Indiana University.
Even if you don't homeschool your child, there is no better place to expand and build intelligence than with your own family. Of course children learn language from their parents by testing words, experimenting with them and then being gently corrected. But families forget that this process of building language and creativity should never end.
Highly correlated with verbal intelligence is lateral thinking, a term coined by Edward de Bono, describing problem solving that occurs through creativity. Out-of-the-box thinking is rarely if ever taught in the classroom, yet adults with dynamic lateral thinking skills are often highly successful in a wide variety of careers. Teaching children to think in ways that don't assume a rational, deductive approach is almost impossible without the use games.
How do you find these games or devote the time necessary to reinforcing the skills they build? In our family, we've found that car trips provide an underutilized period of time to play in creative and spirited ways that help to build vocabulary, problem solving skills and general knowledge.
We've discovered a number of techniques that promote creativity and verbal intelligence, collected in an iPhone App called Family Car Games. The app works on the iPod Touch or iPhone and has 100 games that can be played with families. Most of them promote verbal intelligence, memory building, lateral thinking, and problem solving. They stimulate curiosity and exploration, and foster supportable beliefs about one's creativity.
Unlike other iPhone Apps that pull a child into the device and away from the social interaction of the family, Family Car Games is a tool for interaction and provides opportunities to deepen and strengthen the family experience. Instead of boredom, bickering or badgering, we challenge one another with puzzles, word play and storytelling games, all of which are contained in the Family Car Games App.
Here are three of the 100 games we play and their benefits:
Pica Nada Firma: One person thinks of a five-letter word. The rest of the family takes turns guessing the word. Feedback is given by saying Pica (correct letter in the wrong position), Nada (letter is not contained in the word), or Firma (correct letter, correct position) for each letter in the word. If the word being guessed was "FROGS" and the guess was "BRASH" then the feedback would be: Nada, Firma, Nada, Pica, Nada. Play continues until the word is guessed.
Benefits: Verbal problem solving.
Acrobats: One person looks out the window and finds three or four letters - typically taken from a passing license plate. The person declares the letters to everyone in the car. (For example: "R H S"). Each person in the car then has to think of a phrase, saying, or aphorism that starts with the letters. Each person thinks of their idea privately, saying "got it!" and when everyone has their creative expression, players reveal them. In our family sayings are often silly, and marginally meaningful such as "Read historic stories" and "Really happy salmon" and "Righteous human sister."
Benefits: Linguistic creativity
Love is Like a Shovel: A game that requires creative word association. One person thinks of an abstract noun (such as Freedom) and one person thinks of a physical noun (such as Creampuff). They think of their words privately, then when they have them, they are said aloud in the form of, "Freedom is like a creampuff." The others in the car need to then think of some logical (or semi-logical) connection that could support the concept.