Best Waterproof Travel Trailer Cover in 2021
North East Harbor Waterproof Superior RV Motorhome Travel Trailer/Toy Hauler Cover Fits Length 18'-20' Camper Zippered Panels Allow Access To The Door, Engine, Side Storage Areas, and Ramp Door
RVMasking Waterproof 150D Travel Trailer RV Cover 22'-24' L with Tongue Jack Cover & Free Adhesive Repair Patch, Ripstop & Waterproof Camper Cover
- Our cover true size is 290”L x 102”W x 91.5”H, Fits 22'-24' L travel trailers(Don't worry it won't cover your RV); Gifted adhesive repair patch (17*63 inch) + storage bag (which you could fold and store your cover in, carrying it with you everywhere) + toss bag for easy installation the buckles + Free Tongue jack cover(value $9.99); 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 5 Years Replacement Warranty.
- 【2020 UPGRADED FABRIC】: Our travel trailer cover is made of high-strength and high-density 150D polyester (which is much more waterproof than non-woven fabric) with silver coating(provide a more stylish look), corner reinforcements at front and rear + all double stitch seams, protect your RV from scratch, dust, rain, snow, and UV rays.
- 【WINDPROOF】: the upgraded 4 high density Oxford ribbons at bottom and the buckles made of high quality plastic instead of corner scraps can better prevent aging and extend the service life, elastic hem , and adjustable front & rear tension panels provide a custom fit, can better resist strong winds, protect your RV cover from blowing off in high wind.
- 【VENTILATION & EASY INSTALLASTION】: 4 Side air vents reduces wind stress and vent inside moisture, breathable material allows maximum evaporation of water under the cover, to keep cover from mildew; 150D polyester made RV cover is lightweight than others on the market for easy portable and quick installation by 1 or 2 people without any tools.
- 【PERFECT DETAIL DESIGN】: All stitching is a double seam design - the stitching parts will not easy to tear;Rollable zippered doors for easy access to the engine area ; Thicken the easily worn top and tail of the cover to withstand more friction and extend its service life.
Classic Accessories 73463 OverDrive PolyPro 3 Deluxe Travel Trailer Cover, Fits 24' - 27',Grey
- TRAVEL TRAILER COVER: Fits travel trailers & toy haulers up to 24' - 27' long, 118" high from ground to roof
- RV ACCESSORIES: Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a custom fit, air vent reduces wind lofting and inside moisture
- RV STORAGE COVER: Triple-ply PolyPRO 3 keeps out rain and snow. Thick, triple-ply top and single-ply sides protect against rain, snow, dirt, nicks and scratches for all-season protection, integrated rope attachment system and a provided toss bag helps reduce crawling under the RV
- RV COVER WITH ACCESS PANELS: Zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and engine areas. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):330.00 x 102.00 x 104.00 Inches
- CAMPER COVER WITH WARRANTY: Stuff sacks are included on all covers and ladder caps are included on most, includes 3-year warranty
RVMasking 5-ply Top Travel Trailer RV Cover, Fits 26'1" - 28'6" RVs - Breathable Waterproof Anti-UV Ripstop Camper Cover with 15 PCS Windproof Buckles & Tongue Jack Cover
- 💪💪💪💪💪Fits travel trailers up to 348”L x 103”W x 103.5”H; Include 1*adhesive repair patch, 1*tongue jack cover,1*storage bag, 1 ladder cap, 6 gutter protectors; 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 3 Years Warranty
- 💪💪💪💪💪MORE DURABLE & RIPSOP: Thick 5-ply top and 3-ply sides, reinforced cotton PVC lining, double stitch seams make the RV cover more anti-aging, scratch resistant and tearproof, extending outdoor life
- 💪💪💪💪💪WINDPROOF: 15 pcs waterproof Straps & Buckles at bottom, elasticized hem corners, adjustable front & rear tension panels provide a custom fit, protect your car cover from blowing off in heavy wind
- 💪💪💪💪EASY INSTALLATION: Weighted buckle toss-under for easy installation; Rollable zippered doors for easy access to the engine areas; Thick handles at the top corners helps to easily remove the cover
- 💪💪💪💪💪VENTILATION: 8 Air vents reduces wind stress and vent inside moisture, breathable material allows maximum evaporation of water under the cover
ADCO 52240 Designer Series SFS Aqua Shed Travel Trailer RV Cover - 18'1" - 20' ,Gray
- Length 18 feet 20 feet (243 inches x 100 inches x 90 inches) and this cover ACcommodates for: All types of front ends, air conditioners, extra tall and regular height walls, slide outs and ladders
- Protect your travel trailer with ADCO’s designer series SFS aqua shed RV cover
- Designed for moderate climates with high moisture
- Features triple layer sfs aquashed top panel and triple layer designer polypropylene sides with a contemporary aesthetic unique to ADCO
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value
Explore Land Waterproof Electric Tongue Jack Cover, RV Power Tongue Trailer Jack Cover, Universal Camper Jack Cover Size 9L x 4W x 18H inch
- Made of durable material with UV stabilized treatment material, and soft, non-scratch cotton backing, easy to clean with water flushing.
- It's a perfect all-season cover. Water-resistant backing keeps your trailer electric tongue jack completely dry. Protects electric tongue jack from sun damage, rust and dirt when your power tongue jack is no use.
- Multiple locking systems with adjustable elastic hem cord and Velcro strap, install within seconds and prevents wind lofting while driving. The back Velcro strap is make the cover fasten in the pole.
- This cover is durable and folds up compact for easy storage and universal fit the most power tongue jack.
- 3 Year Warranty. Dimensions: 9L x 4W x 18 inch.
BougeRV 600D Polyester Electric Tongue Jack Cover RV Accessories Universal Trailer RV Electric Tongue Jack Protective Cover Camper Accessories for Outside (Large Size 14â€³H x 5â€³W x 10â€³D)
- √ 600D Polyester Fabric features high tear strength. The cover at a very competitive price with 1-year warranty to protect your trailer's tongue jack from the elements.
- √ Adjustable both-side pulling drawstring with barrel cord lock holds the cover securely in place. Details decide everything.
- √ All seams in the internal layer are sewn with PU weatherstrips. It is not easy to fade and will not turn your white power jack head yellow.
- √ Measures 14″(H) x 5″(W) x 10″(D), it can work with most electric tongue jacks. You could also measure the size before purchasing.
- √ Keeps your electric tongue jack dry and protects the casing, switches, and light from the elements. You need BougeRV.
North East Harbor Waterproof Superior RV Motorhome Travel Trailer/Toy Hauler Cover Fits Length 27'-30' Camper Zippered Panels Allow Access To The Door, Engine, Side Storage Areas, and Ramp Door
- Superior All Weather Protection - 4 Bonded Layer Polypropylene
- Breathable Material - Any Moisture that Enters the Cover Evaporates with the Sun
- All Around Protection - Sun, Snow, Sand, Bird Droppings, Tree Sap, Airborne Dust, Dirt and Sunrays
- Zippered Access - Zippered Panels Allow Access to the Door, Engine, Storage Areas, and Ramp Door
- Fits: 27ft to 30ft Travel Trailer / Toy Hauler with Width up to 104"
Trailersphere Clever Cover for LCI Jack Custom Electric Tongue Jack Cover for Trailer, RV, Camper, Chains Holder, Plug Protector, Sun and Waterproof (LCI Jack Cover)
- CUSTOM TONGUE JACK COVER: perfectly custom made to fit and protects the jack from the elements.
- SAFETY CHAIN HOOKS: keeps chains off the ground and prevents them from rusting and getting dirty.
- ELECTRIC PLUG POUCH: protects power plug from the elements when disconnected from vehicle.
- CONTROLS & LIGHT WINDOW: ensures full access to the controls and light without removing the cover.
- COVER LOCK & REFLECTIVE STRIPS: secures the cover to the jack to discourage theft and reflective strips for greater visibility at night.
RVMasking RV Cover Travel Trailer Cover 26'1"-28'6" with Free Adhesive Repair Patch & 4 pcs Windproof Strap, Easy Set Up & Durable
- 【PRODUCT INFORMATION】:This RV Cover Fits 26'1"-28'6" ft travel trailers (size: 348”L x 103”W x 103.5”H); Include Trailer Cover + adhesive repair patch (17*63 inch) + storage bag + toss bag; 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 3 Years Warranty.
- 【UNIQUE MATERIAL】: RVMasking Travel Trailer Cover is made of high quality industry material 190T which has better protection than 170T trailer covers more wear-resistant and tear-resistant. The high-density 190T polyester fabric makes it perfect and long use for outdoor against all weathers. Protect your RV from scratch, dust, rain, snow, and UV rays.
- 【WINDPROOF】: 4 pcs waterproof Straps & Buckles at bottom, elasticized hem corners, adjustable front & rear tension panels provide a custom fit, protect your travel trailer cover from blowing off in windstorm, heavy winds and high winds (60 mph).
- 【PREVENTS DAMPNESS INSIDE】: 4 Side air vents can reduces wind stress and vent inside moisture, breathable material allows maximum evaporation of water under the cover, quick dry to keep camper cover from dampness inside.
- 【EASY INSTALLASTION&EASY PORTABLE】: Total Weight 14.3lb easy portable, with weighted buckle toss-under for a quick installation by 1 or 2 people without any tools. The RV cover can be folded and stored in the storage bag, carrying it with you everywhere.
Journey Past Victoria, B.C: Travel Guide to Vancouver Island's Beautiful West Coast
Vancouver Island, off Canada's southern west coast, is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the world, but most people go to Victoria and don't venture out to other parts of the island. Here is your guide to visiting the west coast of the island.
With most tourists heading straight to Victoria, B.C., and never venturing further onto the island, here is your guide to exploring the Tofino-Ucluelet area on the west coast of this picturesque isle.
If you were heading directly to Victoria, B.C., the Victoria Clipper out of Pier 69 in Seattle would be your best option, but it is a passenger-only ferry, and for adventures outside of Victoria, you really need a car.
The closest car and passenger ferry to the island, is boarded in Anacortes, Washington, about an hour and a half north of Seattle. If you are traveling in the summer, be sure and make your reservation in advance. It's a good idea to do this any time of year, and absolutely necessary in peak season. As of September, 2020, fare for vehicle and driver is $56.95, and additional adult passengers are $16.85, each way.
Your journey on the ferry can be almost as fun as your destination, as it sails through the picturesque San Juan Islands on its way to Vancouver Island.
There are a few things to keep in mind when traveling to Canada, as it has gotten more difficult to go through the borders between the U.S. and Canada. Passports are now required for U.S. citizens, though children 15 and younger can travel with just a birth certificate. If both parents are not traveling with the child, you must have a notarized permission letter from the absent parent(s) along with a phone number where they can be reached.
Any time you are traveling out of the country, it is important to check entry regulations as they frequently change. I ran into trouble with this when the law in regard to parental permission had just gone into effect. Don't make the same mistake.
Keep in mind there are also several situations in which Canada may deny you entry to the country, including felonies and DWIs.
Where to go
While there are several incredibly scenic locations across the island, they are spread out, with several somewhat remote difficult to reach. I recommend heading to one area and and spending your time exploring what is around you, rather than spending your whole trip in the car.
For this adventure, we'll go to Tofino on the west side of the island, a community with a population of about 1,650 on the southern edge of Clayoquot Sound. From here you can explore the Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and the tiny hamlet of Ucluelet on the Ucluth Peninsula.
Where to stay
You'll find accommodations in Tofino that range from an inexpensive traveler's guesthouse for $35 per night rates to high end resorts and enchanting private hideaways at several hundred dollars a night or more.
Joe's Tofino Trek Inn is a Bed and Breakfast/Hostel type lodging, and offers many advantages. You can stay bunk-style for as little as $25 a night, which can be perfect for single travelers, or book your own room for as little as $65 per night. Joe's is comfy, clean, and feels like home.
I have run into several people who travel to Tofino annually, and have stayed at many different places until finding Joe's. After that, they won't stay anywhere else in Tofino.
What to do
Tofino, and the entire island, is an outdoor adventurer's paradise. In April, 2020, Tofino was rated number one, in the "Best Beaches of Canada" by Travellers' Choice and Trip Advisor. Part of the reason they received this award, is because of his wide range of opportunities for outdoor recreation, including sport fishing, wild life viewing, hiking, sea-kayaking, whale watching, boating and more.
The hardest decision we'll be trying to figure out what you can fit into the time you have on the island. A visit to the Pacific Rim National Park, located between Tofino and Ucluelet should be on the top of your list. The two towns are only a half hour apart, and the park is easily accessible.
This area of the park is called Long Beach, and it is home to a magical rain forest as well as a long, sandy beach. Here you can hike, surf, explore tide pools, go bird watching and more.
Depending on the time of year, I highly recommend a sea-kayaking tour. There are several outstanding outfitters offering two-hour, half day and full day trips starting as little as $60. On your adventure, you'll have a good chance of spotting killer whales, gray whales, humpbacks, seals and sea lions, numerous bald eagles and much more.
My kayaking trip off Vancouver Island is one of my all-time greatest memories. I've seen more wildlife and marine life here than anywhere in the world, just a few I spotted include black bears, bald eagles, and killer whales.
Where to eat
If you like fresh seafood and quality, local produce, you are in one of the best places in the world to enjoy it. Wildside Grill offers amazing fish and chips with a choice of oysters, salmon, cod or shrimp, and a variety of fresh seafood including mouth-watering fish tacos. They also offer a delicious breakfast with Huevos Rancheros that are to die for.
It's really hard to go wrong here with so many fresh, local ingredients right available right on the island. Take one of the many fishing trips offered here, and your guide might just cook up your own catch for you. It doesn't get much fresher than that.
K.C. Dermody is a freelance writer and a Featured Contributor for Yahoo!Travel. She has traveled to nearly all 50 states, and many countries worldwide, and has a passion for imparting what she has learned from her experiences to others.
More from this contributor:
Great Hikes and More: Get Outdoors and Enjoy Beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia
The Best Place in the World to See an Orca (Killer Whale) in the Wild
Ireland Side Trips: An Overnight Adventure to Inishmore in the Aran Islands