Best Way To Travel With Camera Gear in 2021
Neewer Professional Camera Trolley Case[44.8"x14.1"x12.6"][Two Ways to Carry][Spinner Wheels][Multipurpose][Great Capacity]
- SIZE: 14.1 x 12.6 x 44.8 inches/36 x 32 x 114 centimeters; NOTE: Considering the different requirements of boarding luggage, please check the size before purchasing; Camera, Lenses and other accessories are NOT included
- TWO WAYS TO CARRY: Main handle and side handle can meet your different needs; A premium travel companion; Easy to carry; The interior is detachable for business trip use
- SPINNER WHEELS: Durable spinner wheels are made of explosion-proof plastic material which are safe, sturdy, and reliable
- GREAT CAPACITY: The case body with removable padded compartment can hold light stands, tripods and other accessories
- USER FRIENDLY: Made of waterproof PVC; Padded side handle ensures maximum comfort
Top Travel Photo Tips: From Ten Pro Photographers
VTech DM111 Audio Baby Monitor with up to 1,000 ft of Range, 5-Level Sound Indicator, Digitized Transmission & Belt Clip
- Insert alkaline batteries (sold separately) into the parent unit and it will stay on while you move it to a new room. For extended monitoring, make sure the parent unit is plugged into AC power
- DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
- 5-level sound indicator - graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Belt clip - clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation. When you turn the nightlight on, if no sound is detected for 15 minutes, the light will turn itself off.
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (2) battery is low. These products are only authorized for sale in the US.
Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset
- Top VR gaming library: Blast, slash and soar your way through the top library in VR gaming. Oculus Rift S lets you play hundreds of games and exclusives already available in the Oculus store, with so much more to come.
- Improved optics: Stare down the competition with next-generation lenses and a sharper display. Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced “screen-door” effect.
- Ergonomic design: keep your head in the game thanks to a Halo headband redesigned with speed in mind. Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place with a quick twist of the Fit wheel, so it can take-or double take-your fastest reactions.
- Oculus touch controllers: arm yourself with our updated Oculus touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grab appear in VR with intuitive, realistic Precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game.
- Oculus insight tracking: take a step forward with Oculus insight. It translates your movements into VR No matter which way you're facing and provides room-scale tracking without external Sensors.
Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, Grey
- Infants 8-32 pounds
- 4 ways to carry baby-facing in narrow seat for newborns, facing in wide seat for older babies, facing out narrow seat for babies with head control and back carry wide seat for older babies and toddlers
- Includes wonder cover 2-in 1 bib to protect your carrier and clothes
- Machine washable
- Adjustable seat, leg openings, straps and waist belt for a completely customized fit
Fjallraven - Splitpack Backpack Duffel Bag for Everyday Use, Black
- EVERYDAY: The Splitpack is a backpack-duffel bag hybrid that's ideal, practical, and functional. Use it for everyday commutes or longer trips.
- FUNCTIONAL: Stash your essentials in the two main compartments with zippered mesh dividers, smaller items in the three inside mesh pockets, and quick access items in the external zippered side pockets.
- COMFORTABLE: The padded straps and padding against the back and at the ends make it sturdy and comfortable to carry. There are also webbing handles at the short ends for easy hauling.
- DURABLE: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 Original you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- PRACTICAL: 35 L of storage space for everything you need (and some things you don't). Measures 11.0" (28 cm) x 18.9" (48 cm) x 11.0" (28 cm). Weighs 2.5 lbs.
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- Lightweight tripod with adjustable-height legs and rubber feet
- Compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, smartphone adapters (not included), and scopes.
- Recommended max load weight is 6.6 lbs (3kg) for optimal performance
- Weighs 3 lbs; Extends from 25 inches to 60 inches when center post is fully extended; Carrying case included
- Two built-in bubble view levels and 3-way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion; portrait or landscape options
- Quick-release mounting plate helps ensure fast transitions between shots
Pacsafe Metrosafe LS450 25 Liter Anti Theft Laptop Backpack - with Padded 15" Laptop Sleeve, Adjustable Shoulder Straps, Patented Security Technology (Deep Navy)
- ANTI-THEFT DESIGN - with Lockable Zippers and Cut Proof Materials (lightweight steel mesh) to prevent theft/ pickpocketing, plus an RFID blocking pocket to keep your credit cards/ IDs safe. Patented in the USA, by Pacsafe, the original anti-theft brand.
- ORGANIZATION & POCKETS - 3* Lockable Zipper Exterior Pockets, 1* Padded & Suspended Interior Notebook Sleeve (Fits 15" Laptop), 2* Side Pockets for Water Bottles or Umbrella, 2* Zipper Interior Pockets (1* RFIDsafe), 1* Key / Wallet Clip
- COMFORTABLE BAG - With Padded Shoulder Straps, adjustable from 26.8" to 36.2". Ideal for Traveling, Daytrips, Adventures Abroad, Office and College Commuters, or as a Carry-On for Women & Men.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Roomy enough to hold your note books, 15" Macbook, iPad, iPhone, ebook, smartphone, purse, camera, accessories, travel souvenirs, extra sweater and more.
- DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT & MATERIAL - 18.9"H x 11.8"W x 6.7"D. Weight: 1.84 lbs. Made of soft, durable, water resistant and easy to wipe clean polyester to ensure secure & long-lasting usage everyday & during weekends. Comes with a 5-year Pacsafe warranty.
Carrying Case for PS4, New Travel Storage Carry Case, PlayStation Protective Shoulder Bag Handbag for PS4 PS4 Slim System Console and Accessories
- Sturdy and durable high quality environmental nylon fabric, Travel carrying case's main pocket holds and protects PS4 Systems.
- Front pocket holds 2 DualShock4 wireless controllers, for PlayStation Camera, AC Power cord, HDMI and USB cables.
- Fully padded case for maximum protection,when you put your game console and accessory in the bag, pls dont Forced to dump the bag.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and comfortable handle case will make it extra portable and carrying the fun with you on any travel without any damage or scratches to your playstation.
- Satisfaction: DS-Space aims to provide high-grade products and customer service to all customers. Any problems, just contact us and our after-sale team will solve your problems ASAP.
When Should You Upgrade Your DSLR?
Upgrade Your DSLR Camera
While there are certain parts of a camera that can last forever--lenses and filters are particularly durable--the need to upgrade your DSLR can become pressing after a while. And, whether you're after a photography degree or are simply a keen amateur, there will always be that itch to explore a different model.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you might want to change up.
You've outgrown your camera
As you take photos and graduate from casual snapper to picture-taking professional, there will probably come a time when you feel the need to upgrade simply to suit your specific shooting style.
You may, for instance, find that you prefer something lighter for extra maneuverability, or that your preferred mode of capturing photos requires a smaller, more discrete camera.
Some cameras are designed specifically to help with certain situations, and your current one might suit what you want to shoot. You might want a camera that deals better with lower light, for example, so you should go for something with greater ISO sensitivity.
It's a case of the more you take photos, the more you realize what you prefer, and while your first DSLR will invariably show you the ropes and take some great shots, you will have to move on as soon as your preference changes to keep those pictures fresh.
Your camera isn't at the cutting edge
While your current camera might be up to scratch in terms of taking decent photographs, there's always the temptation to be drawn in by the latest features of the newest models.
And, although it's not always a good idea to blindly purchase any old camera simply because it has a long list of extras, there are portions of a new DSLR that could aid you in your aspiration for a good photo.
Higher megapixel rates, improved video shooting modes, touchscreens, in-built image processors and many more features can all potentially improve the speed of your shooting as well as its quality.
So, although some might prefer a vintage film Diana to a high-tech Canon DSLR, there's always a benefit in browsing the latest models available.
So what should you be looking out for in a new camera?
With the quickening pace of the digital age, cameras are improving on their features at a far faster rate than in the days of film.
With a multitude of variations and improvements to offer, there are a few vital factors that have so far passed unmentioned in this article, so here are one or two terms to keep an eye out for.
FPS (frames per second)
If you're looking to take a lot of action shots, then it's important to be mindful of the frames per second in your shot. More basic cameras will capture at a rate of around three fps, which won't cover a large number of shots, so between 9-10 seconds is closer to what you're after, although most cameras with digital video support will offer around 30fps.
It's also important to bear in mind the read/write speed of your camera, as the DSLR will undoubtedly need a certain amount of breathing space in between shots to write the photos to memory if you are in a continuous shooting mode.
This also concerns the memory card you use, so be mindful of purchasing a card with a high transfer rate.
Cropped/full frame sensors
Although this only applies to Canon and Nikon cameras, the difference between a cropped and full frame sensor is an important facet of their models.
If your camera has a cropped sensor body, then it means there is an extra amount of magnification for your lenses. While this is perfect for the shooter of wide-open spaces, it will mean buying an extra set of lenses for smaller rooms or portrait shots.
This differs from a full frame sensor, which will cover the entire frame your viewfinder will allow. It's really a choice between you and your preferred shooting style.
And, with your new camera in tow, you'll be ready to take some great photos!