Best Weekend Travel Bag in 2021
Vera Bradley Iconic Weekender Travel Bag, Signature Cotton, One Size
Weekender Oversized Travel Duffel Bag With Shoe Pouch, Leather Carry On Bag
- 【High quality material】Top pro-environment black PU leather shell fabric and the lining is polyester fabric
- 【More Pokets】The oversized waterproof duffel bag contains 1 big inner compartment, 1 inner zipper pocket, 2 insert pockets. There is a handy shoe compartment with zipper closure and side pocket. The removable shoulder strap is adjustable and padded for comfort.
- 【Oversized Weekender Bag】: (L)20.4" x (W)11.3" x (H)11.7" ，This weekend bag easily hold your 15 inch Laptop, iPad, iPhone, clothes, shoes and other things. Suitable for 3-4 days weekender or business trip.
- 【With Shoe Pouch】The travel duffel bag is useful in daily travel, The shoe pouch is convenient to store a pair of shoes.
- 【Fashion Bags】It can use as travel bag, gym duffel bag, sports duffel bag, overnight bag, weekender duffel bag, carry on luggage for mens or women
BEBE Women's Ellisa Weekend Travel Bag, Black Croc, One Size
- Faux leather exterior
- Spacious main compartment
- Comfort top handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Multiple pockets
Womens Travel Bags, Weekender Carry On for Women, Sports Gym Bag, Workout Duffel Bag, Overnight Shoulder Bag fit 15.6 Inch Laptop
- 【Airplane Friendly】: The perfect carry-on compliant bag for airline travel. Integrated trolley sleeve slides over rolling luggage handle making airport travel a breeze. Your ideal overnight weekend boarding bag for business or personal travel.
- 【Comfort and Convenience】: shoulder strap is removable to protect your shoulder while carrying. If you have a spinner suitcase or other rolling luggage, lighten up the load and slide the integrated luggage sleeve over your luggage handle for stable and convenient carrying. Trolley sleeve zips closed and doubles as an additional external pocket when not in use.
- 【Multi-purpose Design】:protect for your 15.6 inch laptop computer with a generously padded sleeve inside a separate zippered compartment. Easy access by its own zipper makes travel security a breeze. Multiple internal and external organizational pockets ensure you have a place for everything.
- 【Dry Wet Separated】The high density water resistant material can help you to separate dry items and wet items,if you have wet clothes or towel,you can put it in carry-on compliant bag.
- 【Perfect Dimensions】（H*W*T）27x55x18cm /10.63*21.65*7.09'' ， 0.6kg weight .
Herschel Novel Duffel Bag, Navy/Tan Synthetic Leather, Classic 42.5L
- Strap Drop: 828432340873 inches; Pockets: 1 slip
- Reinforced carrying handles
Rockland Duffel Bag, Owl, 19-Inch
- Heavy duty 600 denier Polyester
- U-top zippered opening provides easy access to main compartment
- Two front zipper secured compartments
- Two side zipper secured compartments
- Adjustable ergonomic removable shoulder strap
S-ZONE Oversized Leather Canvas Duffel Shoulder Weekender Mens Overnight Bag
- Durable, Light and soft canvas, top quality genuine crazy horse leather Trim stitching handcraft, bottom Rivets
- Quality Solid Zine-alloy Hardware, won’t gather rust easily
- Dimensions 21.7(L)14.8(H)10.2(W)inch, Large capacity, can be used as a carry-on flight bag
- Fashion casual life style, General use for Female, Male, Used in the Weekend travel, Daily travel ,Short Business travel, enough room for clothes and traveling necessities
- Leather surface has disorderly wrinkles, scars, scratches that present the style of retro and wildness. Being used for some period of time, it will become shinning on the surface, glossy, soft and smooth to touch.
Womens Travel Weekend Bag Canvas Overnight Carry on Shoulder Duffel Beach Tote Bag (Black stripe with shoe compartment)
- The womens overnight Bag Dimension: 17.5 x 15.5 x 8.5 inch, With PU Leather shoulder strap.It as well as holding a laptop up to 15.6 inches.
- The Carry on bag was made of Durable Canvas+PU Leather, Cotton lining. Add separate shoe compartment that can accommodates shoes, toiletry bag or other items you want to keep separate.
- Easy transport：A strap allows bag to slide over the luggage upright handle tube for Easy Transport without Packable.
- The tote bag can serve as a carry-on item for most airlines, also fit under the seat in front of you if needed,Perfect bag for a carry-on for traveling, vacation, work, weekend trip, gym, shopping, beach or daily use.
- It's the perfect size for a weekend getaway. Overnight trip Gym, Sports, Travel, Luggage, Carry-on Bag, Shopping Bag,Beach, Hiking and Camping. Suitable for Women, ladies, Teen girls,great personal item for airline travel.( THIS ITEM IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER）
MyMealivos Canvas Weekender Bag, Overnight Travel Carry On Duffel Tote with Shoe Pouch (black)
- HAND-CRAFTED DESIGN: The large and spacious weekender bag is created with premium quality dark canvas and soft, brown faux leather accents. The interior is finished with a luxurious brown cotton lining that looks fantastic and protects your items wherever you take them.
- CARRY-ON WITH EASE:20(length) x 13(height) x 10(width) inches; the weekender can go with you straight onto your flight as it complies with the most stringent airline hand luggage restrictions (EasyJet, Ryanair etc.).
- WITH SHOE COMPARTMENT - large, flat separate compartment that can accommodates shoes, toiletry bag or other items you want to keep separate
- TRAVEL PERFECTLY: The lightweight and ergonomic design makes it ideal for your holiday clothes, gym wear and essential items.
- ORGANISE IN STYLE: With a total of 7 pockets and compartments never worry about losing your important items ever again. The zippers can also be used with a padlock to absolutely ensure your peace of mind.
BAOSHA HB-28 Ladies Women Canvas Travel Weekender Bag Overnight Carry-on Duffel Tote Bag (Blue)
- Dimension: 16 x 12 x 8 inch / 40 x 30 x 20cm; Material: Canvas and Faux Leather
- Can serve as a carry-on item for most airlines
- Over the Handle Feature: Back side sleeve allows you to slide it over the standard handle of a rolling suitcase or luggage
- A carry on bag for flying that doubles as a gym, overnighter or weekender bag
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and offer a 100% Lifetime Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Pregnancy 101: Packing for Labor
Many people don't realize the importance of what goes into the hospital overnight bag, but here are some tips for the mother-to-be.
During my pregnancy I feared lack of preparation more than I ever craved ice-cream and pickles. I read various pregnancy and baby magazines that did attempt to present checklists for the overnight bag, none of which ever really served sufficient when I faced the ultimate test. With my determination to avoid the above situation, I had my duffel packed months in advance, crossing items off the checklists given. These lists all to emphasized "comfy" clothes, snacks for the birth coach, tennis balls for pain relief, and distractions like playing cards or even magazines, as well as basic toiletries--shampoo, toothpaste, soap.
Fortunately I never faced the panicked race to the emergency room, and most others never do either. You'll likely have time for rational decision making before leaving home. Although, I do suggest having the necessities packed prior to your pregnancy reaching full term. But, if you are in a situation of rushing to the hospital, chances are tossing in those playing cards will be useless anyway.
As many pregnant women, I feared the pain of childbirth. I wondered, "How bad will the pain be?" "Will I need an epidural?" I never considered "How will I wear my hair?" Consequently I forgot to take an elastic hair band, and I was unable to pull my long hair up during and after labor, when I was warm, and my hair was quite messy from all the effort. One tip for packing: Imagine how you might feel during and after a workout.
The childbirth class I had taken, as well as many other sources recommend taking tennis balls for rolling on the back to relieve pain during labor. I'm not doubting this works, but I certainly never even had the chance to attempt this. Depending on what kind of birth plan you have, this is either possible or not. I was strapped down with baby monitors and an I.V. fairly quickly, followed by the epidural. I would only suggest the taking tennis balls if you are planning on having a more "natural" birth experience. You may want to talk to your hospital to find out what is permitted. Some hospitals keep the patient basically monitored and confined to their back the whole time. If you're definitely taking the epidural, tennis balls will not be necessary.
Following childbirth, the hospital stay can feel quite uncomfortable and confining, so the "comfy" clothing recommended on the magazine check-list is appropriate. I was permitted to change out of my hospital gown the day after delivery. Having not gained too much weight during pregnancy, I imagined that after giving birth I would be a merely "puffier" version of my pre-pregnant self. I put on a pair of pre-pregnancy sweat pants and tank top, only to find my stomach about six-month pregnancy-sized and protruding out from under the shirt. I had to wear my maternity clothes home that I had worn to the hospital. It is essential to only pack clothing that could be worn during your pregnancy.
Of course I had packed candy for my husband, since the magazines recommended that he may get hungry while I was in labor. He was too distracted to eat, but some labors are longer than mine, and I would think having a snack available would be handy. But, the checklists never suggested food for me. Of course you can't eat during labor, but what about the next two days? I'm not a very picky eater, and I could barely eat much of the hospital food, so I'm sure it might leave many unsatisfied. While the baby was away in the nursery, I was often hungry, and I seriously regretted not packing some snacks for myself. Granola bars, snack mix, anything portable, yet somewhat substantial would be a good idea.
Remember you will be going to the with two people and leaving with three. So don't forget to pack for the baby. The hospital will supply clothing, food, blankets, and diapers during the stay, but many mothers want to bring the baby home in a new special blanket and outfit (don't forget hat and socks, and warm pram suit if it's winter). Also, consider if you will be having hospital photos taken, and if you want a special outfit for that. If your baby is being born in a temperate climate during Spring or Fall, the weather can be unpredictable, and you may need to be ready for cold or warm weather. Something that may sound ridiculous, is to consider the size of the clothing. Of course newborn-size will likely fit most newborns, my daughter was born 5lb. 6 oz. and only fit in premie-sized clothes for quite a while following birth. But, even babies with more average birth weights often only fit in the premie size at first. I recommend having some on hand.
While I hope my experiences and suggestions are helpful to first-time mothers-to-be, what is most important is personalizing what you pack, and making your own checklist in advance. Are you planning to breastfeed? Are you being induced? Are you having an epidural? Are you having a c-section? Will your birth coach or partner be permitted to stay overnight? Every experience is different, and talking with your obstetrician about what to expect and what you might need is a good idea. What is most important is that entering this new experience is of the best moments of your life, and you can feel prepared and relaxed.