Best Women's Travel Tote in 2021
TUMI - Voyageur Just In Case Tote Bag - Lightweight Packable Foldable Travel Bag for Women - Black
Large Tote Bag for Women, Laptop Work Shoulder Tote Bags with Trolley Sleeve
- ❤Please pay specially attention to the size of the product (this is an extra large laptop tote and can hold up to 15.6 inch laptop)❤-the specific size is Bottom length*bottom width*height=16 x 7 x 13 inches, handle drop 10 inch. We noticed that somebody bought it , but thought its size is larger than expected.
- ❤BUG Laptop Tote Work Bag for Women❤ -- Grab everything in your bag have driven you crazy? You need our BUG womens work tote bag with built-in bag organizer! Organize your work bags in the slightest from today， It contains 14 compartments such as 2 padded pockets to protect your laptop, ipad/macbook, and other small daily items. At same time, big enough space to hold A4 folders /files, magazines, water bottle, umbrella, lunch bag, etc.
- ❤Lightweight but Roomie❤ -- Use this as an all in one bag, and simply put all others away once you received our BUG Work tote bag. It weighs only 1.31 pounds, and padded long shoulder strap makes it further lightweight. 7’’ bottom width allows you to put in more stuff even with your laptop. Perfect work bags for women.
- ❤Premium Quality & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee❤ -- For the buckles, we choose tougher & thicker ones, for the handles, we choose durable microfiber leather and ribbon to ensure durability, as we deeply know you need a much more durable laptop tote work bag, so do we. We stand by our product quality with excellent customer service and 100% satisfaction guarantee. No-risk purchase, place your order with confidence right now!
- ❤Classy, Chic, Stylish Lady Work Laptop Bag❤ -- This is an elegant work totes. With in bag organizer, padded pockets and padded shoulder straps, use it as an everyday bag / travel bag / business bag / work briefcase.It may be allowed to have some color differences due to different computer or phone display screen.
Relavel Laptop Tote Bag Weekender Bags for Women Travel Overnight Work Bag (Black)
- LARGE CAPACITY WEEKENDER BAGS FOR WOMEN: Spacious Fashion Weekender Bag designed specifically for women, suitable for carry two to three days clothing, towels, cosmetics, 15.6 inches laptop, folders ect. Perfect for business trips.
- WATERPROOF COMPARTMENT AND MESH ZIPPER COMPARTMENT FOR CLOTHES: The Weekender Bag design with Clear PVC waterproof compartment for wet or dirty clothes. Large mesh zipper compartment for dry clothes. Two PVC small zipper pocket for wet towels, toothbrush, comb, socks and so on.
- LAPTOP PROTECTIVE THICKENED PADDED POCKET: Suitable for 15.6 inch and smaller Laptop. Thickened soft protective foam pad, velcro strap secure to fully protect your laptop and tablet. Multi-pocket for earphones, mouse, charger, cosmetics, passport and credit card.
- HIGH QUALITY WATERPROOF MATERIAL: The Weekender Bag made of wear-resistant Oxford Nylon Fabric, Polyester Lining, Clear PVC, waterproof and durable. At the bottom and shoulder straps are made of sturdy leather material. 4 protective metal feet base on the bottom, reduce bottom friction, avoid bag get wear.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOTE BAG: The tote bag can serve as a carry-on item for most airlines. Great size as overnight bag, short journey bag, daily use tote bag, laptop tote bag, school bag, teacher bag, work bag. Perfect for traveling, vacation, work, weekend trip, gym, shopping, beach or daily use.
KROSER Laptop Tote Bag 15.6" Stylish Shoulder Bag Water-Repellent Large Travel Bag with RFID Pockets for Work/Business/School/College/Women-Black
- MATERIAL: This stylish laptop tote bag is made of high quality water-repellent Nylon and PU leather, promising its long-term use in different situations. Dimensions: 17.2"x12.5"x7.3”, Weight: 2.09LBS. Extra pouch dimensions: 8.5"x5.7"x1.3".
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL COMPARTMENT: The tote bag has different pockets to meet your various needs. You can place your 14”-15.6” laptop, accessories, cards, wallet, in their right position easily. RFID pockets: Identity protection function, protects date encoded on most IDs, credit cards and passports.
- STYLISH TOTE BAG: This stylish and lightweight tote bag can be your laptop bag, shoulder bag, work tote, school tote or over night travel bag. Ideal for work, business trip, meeting, school, or daily use.
- COMFORTABLE & COMPATIBLE DESIGN: Removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap and sturdy PU handles assure you comfort carrying for a long time.
- GREAT CONVENIENCE: A well-knitted luggage strap is quite easy to fix the laptop tote bag on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and business traveling more convenient.
Travelpro Women's Maxlite 5 - Laptop Carry-On Travel Tote Bag, Black, One Size
- Padded laptop (up to 14”) and tablet sleeves offer protection for electronics. Organizational pockets store power cords, powerbanks and other essentials
- Quick access, magnetic front pocket is ideal for storing a cell phone or other essentials. Exterior side pocket holds a water bottle, compact umbrella or other accessories
- Polyester fabric with DuraGuard coating resists water and stains to keep luggage looking great. Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility
- Ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls are tough yet easy on the hands
- Backed by Travelpro Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty. Dimensions: 11 x 21x 5 inches weight: 1.4 lbs
Forestfish Carry On Luggage Bag Sports Gym Bag Travel Duffel Bag, Pink
- SIZE : 16.1" L x 5.5" W x 13.7"H/ 41x14x35cm, WEIGHT:1.03 lb/0.47 kg.
- SPECIAL OFFER only for a short time. High quality, durable, waterproof, durable 600D nylon, stylish and elegant.
- STRUCTRUE: 1 main large compartment,side small pocket, perfect for the training bag, everything fits smartphone, towel, water bottle, book, sportswear, shoes, purse etc.
- UNIVERSAL: Holidays, beach, travel, overnight stay as a weekender, gym, Pilates, Zumba, fitness or swimming pool! Compact and lightweight, therefore also approved as hand luggage on the plane.
- VERSATILE : As handbag, carrying bag, with shoulder strap as a shoulder bag, gym tote bag. The practical loop on the back is used on suitcases or trolley.
Champion Unisex-Adult's Signal Tote, Pink, One Size
- Zippered main compartment
- Interior drop-in pocket
- Reinforced base panels
- Embroidered logo
- Closure Type - Zipper, Special Size Type - Standard, Weave Type - Woven, Care Instructions - Hand Wash
BAOSHA HB-28 Ladies Women Canvas Travel Weekender Bag Overnight Carry-on Duffel Tote Bag (Blue)
- Dimension: 16 x 12 x 8 inch / 40 x 30 x 20cm; Material: Canvas and Faux Leather
- Can serve as a carry-on item for most airlines
- Over the Handle Feature: Back side sleeve allows you to slide it over the standard handle of a rolling suitcase or luggage
- A carry on bag for flying that doubles as a gym, overnighter or weekender bag
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and offer a 100% Lifetime Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Women Ladies Canvas Travel Weekender Bag Overnight Carry-on Tote Shoulder Bag Duffel in Trolley Handle (Mint Green)
- Sturdy bag for anyone looking for pack two to three days worth of clothing, towels, gifts, make up, hair accessories, etc. a weekender bag or a cute carry-on duffle, as well as holding a laptop up to 15.6 inches.
- You can get this spacious bag as perfect gift for Girl friend, Mom, Wife for Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas, Birthday or other Festival. She will absolutely in love with it!
- Great size as small overnight bag, short journey bag, daily use shoulder bag, gym tote bag also as school bag, work bag, day trips. Back side sleeve allows you to slide it over rolling suitcase/luggage/roller bag handle.
- 5 metal studs on the bottom keep the tote off the ground. Perfect for traveling, vacation, work, weekend trip, gym, shopping, beach or daily use.
- Carry-on bag with a removable and adjustable PU Leather shoulder strap for making this fashion women's tote bag carrying comfort or as satchel or cross body style.
S-ZONE Oversized Canvas Genuine Leather Trim Travel Tote Duffel Shoulder Weekend Bag Weekender Overnight Carryon Hand Bag
- Durable, Light and soft canvas, top quality genuine crazy horse leather Trim stitching handcraft, bottom Rivets
- Quality Solid Zine-alloy Hardware, won’t gather rust easily
- Dimensions 21.7(L)14.8(H)10.2(W)inch, Large capacity, can be used as a carry-on flight bag
- Fashion casual life style, General use for Female, Male, Used in the Weekend travel, Daily travel ,Short Business travel, enough room for clothes and traveling necessities
- Leather surface has disorderly wrinkles, scars, scratches that present the style of retro and wildness. Being used for some period of time, it will become shinning on the surface, glossy, soft and smooth to touch.
How to Travel with a Disability
I didn't even think about calling ahead to ask about accessibility. It was a fairly new facility. Of course, there will be handicap accessibility. No problem. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Two days before the conference the main speaker had a heart attack and I was asked if I could take his speaking slots as well as my own. I agreed. In fact, I was looking forward to the opportunity to share with other authors.
A friend signed up for the conference and drove me, since I don't drive, to the location. Carrying our purses and all my books and supplies for the conference, we approached the front counter. I smiled at the receptionist and asked, "Where is the writer's conference."
She pointed behind me. Turning I looked up a flight of stairs. Ok. That didn't look too handicap accessible. Turning back, I smiled, confident the place was accessible. "Please direct us to the elevator."
She paused. "There isn't any."
I glanced at the stairs, at my friend and back at the stairs. This was a problem. I assumed that being a fairly new facility, there would be handicap accessibility. Most of the rooms, I later found out, were handicap accessible-meaning they were on ground level. But there were these set of rooms that were up those flight of stairs that were not in any way handicap accessible. That is where the conference was being held. I didn't see I had much choice. I couldn't back out. I had become the main speaker. One way or another, handicap accessibility aside, I was going up those stairs.
Stairs are not very handicap accessible. Stairs are a problem for me. Though I do not use a wheelchair (except after some surgeries for awhile), I still have considerable limitations. Stairs are not my friend.
My limitations stem from Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis I contracted at 13 that put me into a wheelchair for ten years until joint replacements and a whole lot of reconstructive surgery got me back on my feet. In fact, my kids grew up knowing mom might be laid up for one surgery-usually another replacement as I wore out joints---or another during any given year. I had gotten used to checking things out for handicap accessibility since I do travel to conferences, etc. for my writing/speaking. This time, I'd blown it. The conference location was anything but handicap accessible.
Life presents challenges and this was just one more challenge. Leaning against the rail on one side, and with my friend on the other, I slowly made my way up those stairs, one step at a time. Winded, but exhilarated, I stepped into the hallway. "I made it!"
My friend brought up all our "stuff" and we presented ourselves to the conference staff. They greeted me, stuck a tag on my jacket and showed me where I could lay out my books. After I got as prepared as possible, my friend and I decided our next step was to use the facilities before the conference began.
"Oh," we were told, "there isn't a restroom on this floor." And I'd thought the conference location was less than accessible before.
My thought was, who in the world booked these rooms! Next I groaned as I thought about going down-and up those stairs again. The thought was exhausting.
Thankfully the president of the group overheard the conversation and gave us permission to use the bathroom in the room he'd booked for himself. Thankfully, though not created as a handicap accessible bathroom, I was able to use the facilities. It was all good-until lunch. Guess where lunch was being prepared? That's right. Down stairs. And yes, I did go down and up those stairs. I heard others with limitations laboring and muttering about the location and lack of thought for handicap accessibility.
Of course at the end of the very successful day, I had to descend those stairs again. It was a hard, exhausting lesson. Even in today's environment where handicap accessibility is mandated, not everything is handicap accessible. Not everything needs to be, but some things certainly need to be taken into consideration if you or someone you are with have accessibility issues.
I've been in a handicap bathroom that I was unable to use. I've been in motel that claimed accessibility but just a step or two kept it from being truly so. We've booked rooms touted as handicap accessible only to discover the bed was too low and a new policy mandated only two were allowed in the handicap accessible suite. The problem was we had two teenage girls with us. That wasn't the last time that happened in booking handicap accessible rooms, and I couldn't help but wonder if those who create these rooms believe those with disabilities don't have families.
What I have learned from my adventures is not to assume. If you or someone you're with has handicap accessible issues, be sure to always check out a facility before arrival. As I contacted the hotel later where the conference had been held, I discovered the organizers of the conference were told that those rooms were not handicap accessible. What happened was not the fault of the motel, but lack of sensitivity on the part of the organizers with regard not to me, who they didn't really know, but to many within their membership who were older.
I've learned other lessons as well.
If you use special equipment at home, do not leave home without it. At home I use I toilet riser. There are times I've left it behind thinking I'd be in a handicap accessible situation only to discover having the riser along would have improved the situation considerably.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. If the front desk doesn't know, ask the manager. Want particulars? Ask for the cleaning staff; often they know more than anyone else how a room is set up.
While I didn't have the option of moving the conference, had it been a situation where I'd booked a room only to find it didn't suit, I would have explained my situation and asked for other accommodations. At one family reunion, the handicap accessible suite turned out to be anything but handicap accessible. We explained the situation, got our money refunded and found accommodations at another motel.
Don't assume a restaurant, motel or any other place is handicap accessible in the way that best fits your particular needs. Always, always ask before arriving.
If you are concerned about handicap accessibility, take a companion with you. In my case, since I don't really drive, that is a given.
I find a positive attitude makes a lot of difference in how I am perceived and how much help I receive with accessibility and with what manner. If I am polite, but firm, most of those I deal with go out of their way to assist me.
Life is a challenge. If we see it as an adventure, even unexpected stairs can provide fodder for a good story and a good lesson in accessibility. Don't assume handicap accessibility. Check things out.
You can make a trip more pleasant and much more handicap accessible with just a little foresight and a good attitude.